แด›แดกแด สŸแดแด แด‡ส€๊œฑ ษชษด แด›แดกษชษดแด‡// ส™แด€แดŠษช แด‹แด‡...

By mitsuyas_wifee

"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ? ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐." You and Draken grew up together so y... More

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—œ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—œ๐—œ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—œ๐—œ๐—œ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—œ๐—ฉ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฉ๐—œ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—œ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—œ๐—œ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—œ๐—ซ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ซ

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฉ

2.8K 99 47
By mitsuyas_wifee

Date: 3rd of August 2005
Destination: The Musashi Festival
_______________________________

"Take this!" A member of Moebius said throwing a punch at me but I thankfully dodged it.

"Is that all you got you assholes?" I asked them.

Before I knew what was even happening, I was surrounded by 10 members of Moebius.

"Come at me why don't you." I said as some one with a knife ran towards me.

"Shit." I said and dodged his attack.

'Why the hell did he bring a knife?' I thought to myself as I regained my composure.

Takemichis POV:

Shit, where the hell is [Y/n]?

//flash back\\

"Yeah, I'm gonna kill Draken. And you'll kill [Y/n] won't you?" Kiyomasa asked.

"Of course. I'll make her pay for making a humiliation of you."

//end of flash back\\

"[Y/n]!" I shouted.

If [Y/n] dies tonight. Baji's gonna go crazy and start the resistance against Mikey. That's what Naoto told me.

If I find Baji. Maybe he can help her while I go find Draken and save him before Kiyomasa kills Draken.

"Baji!" I shouted as I saw Baji beat up a member of Moebius.

"What the hell do you want punk?" Baji asked me.

Shit, I gotta think up something.

"Uh... [Y/n], she needs your help. Someone's trying to kill her!" I said.

"Kill her?" Baji asked.

"Yeah, quickly." I said and ran off.

Please Baji... please go and save [Y/n]. I can't lose Hina, Akkun and [Y/n]. Not again.

[Y/n]s POV:

Shit, I can't keep this up much longer. My Kimono is restricting my movements so I can't do anything major.

"Too slow!" He said and ran towards me swinging the knife around.

He swung the knife at me and I tried to dodge it as best I can.

I punched him in the gut which made him stab his knife right through the sleeve of my Kimono.

"That was way too close." I said as I looked at my tore sleeve. If it had been an inch closer, I would have gotten stabbed in the stomach.

"That all you've got huh? Toman's third commander is nothing but a piece of shit." He said to me.

"Hey asshole. Don't you know it's rude to hit a woman?"

"Baji." I said as I breathed a sigh of relief.

"You ready to take this asshole down?" Baji asked me.

"You know it." I said as Baji and I both ran towards him.

Baji grabbed his hand which held the knife and twisted it so he'd let go while I restrained his other arm from punching Baji.

"Watch your head." Baji said and I put my head down so as Baji won't hit me with his punch and he knocked the guy out.

"You alright?" Baji asked me.

"Yeah, I'm alright." I said as I looked at the tear in my sleeve.

"It seems like this battle is over." Baji said as we looked around and saw all of Moebius defeated.

"Let's meet up with everyone else yeah." I said as Baji and I walked over to where Mitsuya and the others were.

"Hey, afraid I'm out of action guys." Smiley said.

"He hurt his leg. Probably kicking somebody." Yasuhiro said helping Smiley walk.

"Do any of you know where Mikey is?" Mitsuya asked.

"He's over there." Baji said pointing over to where Mikey and Hanna were.

"Where's Draken?" I asked as we heard the faint sound of Police sirens in the distance.

"He's gone to the hospital I think. He was stabbed in the abdomen." Mitsuya said.

"Someone was out to get Draken too?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Mitsuya asked.

"I was nearly killed too. If Baji hadn't stepped in I would be as good as dead." I said.

"Come on, let's get out of here before the police show up." Baji said.

"Let's head to the hospital." I said as Mikey drove right by us at full speed.

"Let's go!" Baji said and grabbed my hand leading me to his motorcycle.

Mitsuya and the others followed closely behind as we headed to the hospital.

"Emergency ward. That's where he'll probably be." I said as Peh, Mitsuya, Baji and I all ran through the hospital corridors.

"Take a left." Mitsuya said as we saw Takemichi and the others up ahead.

"Takemitchy!" Mitsuya shouted.

"Mitsuya, Peh, [Y/n], Baji. Sorry but... it's bad." Takemichi said.

"Tell us what happened." I said as Takemichi brought us all down the corridor.

"Before we even reached the hospital, his pulse took a nose dive." Takemichi said.

"Damn it!" Mitsuya said punching the wall.

"Oh shit." I said as we heard footsteps approaching.

"Hey Mikey... Draken is-" Takemichi said.

"Mikey!" Mitsuya said.

"Mikey I-" Peh said.

"Shut up, all of you. You need to keep quiet in a hospital. Have some respect. Where's the waiting room?" Mikey asked.

"It's down the hall." I said as Mikey began to walk down the corridor.

"I know Kenny. And so I can tell you, he's always a man of his word. He's not gonna die here. He'd never do some so selfish. He promised me, that he and I would rule the world together. So Emma, Mitsuya, Peh, [Y/n], Baji and Takemitchy... have some faith in him." Mikey said and he went over to sit down on the couch.

As the 'operation in progress' light went off. We all looked at the door when two doctors came out.

"The operation was a success. We were able to save his life." The doctor said.

I looked over at Baji and I had the biggest smile ever on my face.

"Come here." I said and hugged Baji out of joy.

"Let's all head outside yeah?" I asked pulling away from the hug.

"Let's go." Akkun said and we all started running through the corridors of the hospital.

When we arrived outside, it wasn't raining anymore.

"He's alive!" I shouted as I ran towards the rest of the members of Toman and they all began cheering.

"Draken! Draken! Draken! Draken!" Everyone cheered raising their fists in the air in triumph.

"Here, you'll catch a cold." Baji said as he draped his Toman jacket over my shoulders.

"Thank you." I said smiling at Baji as fireworks went off behind us.

"Oh woah..." I said looking at the fireworks that were all different colours.

Baji's POV:

As I looked over at [Y/n] who was staring in awe at the fireworks.

"Look at that one." [Y/n] said as a gold firework went off.

'It wouldn't hurt to hold her hand right?' I thought to myself.

As I reached for [Y/n]s hand. I felt my face burn up.

"Baji!" [Y/n] said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked looking at her.

"Come on... we're going." [Y/n] said smiling.

"Right, sorry." I said and walked [Y/n] back to my motorcycle so as I could drive her home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.3K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...
15.6K 429 15
โ€ผแดฐแดตหขแถœแดผแดบแต€แดตแดบแตแดฑแดฐโ€ผ สธ/โฟ แดดแตƒโฟแตแตƒ สฐแตƒหข แต—แต’ แตแตƒแตแต‰ แตƒ แต—แต’แต˜แตสฐ แตˆแต‰แถœโฑหขโฑแต’โฟ, หกแต’แต›แต‰ แต’สณ แถ แตƒแตโฑหกสธ, แต‰โฑแต—สฐแต‰สณ สทแตƒสธ หขสฐแต‰ สฐแต˜สณแต—หข หขแต’แตแต‰แต’โฟแต‰, สทสฐแต’ โฑหข สทแต’สณแต—สฐ แต—สฐแต‰ แต–แตƒโฑโฟ? โš ๏ธแดฌแดธแดธ แถœแดดแดฌแดฟแดฌแถœแต€แดฑแดฟหข แดฌแดณแดฑแดฐ แตแดพโš ๏ธ
30.9K 785 11
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ใ€‚๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ -๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ช...
426K 15.7K 52
"๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ.... ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก [๐˜/๐ง]." Your dad is a doctor in the local hospi...