The Real Moons || Demon Slaye...

Av upstay_

⚠️ This fanfic might contain Manga spoilers ⚠️ Everybody thought that they knew the Moons. Kokushibo, Douma... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 1

12.5K 310 150
Av upstay_

The moon was still hovering in the sky as 2-demon hashira were seen running up towards the Natagumo mountains.

"Isn't the moon lovely?" Asked one of the demon hashira, wearing a white butterfly pattern kyahan fading into pale turquoise then pink, "since we've been given this joint mission, let's try to get along."

"I'm only here to slaughter demons," the other demon slayer spoke sternly, wearing a haori with 2-different patterns: one solid red and one geometrically patterned with green, orange, and yellow.

"How callous of you," the demon slayer, wearing white butterfly pattern kyahan said, "alright, let's split up here, then. I go to the west."

"Accepted."

The butterfly kyahan then can be seen leaping off to the west while the mismatch haori continued running.

Soon the mismatch demon slayer came face to face with a demon. The demon had a big buff body with white hair that reached past its shoulder. It had a spider face with 9-eyes with 4-long fangs. 2 of them covered in purpler fur. The same fur covering its face. You could see circles on his shoulder to its hands.

4th form: striking tide, the mismatch demon slayer thought as he sprang forward, indenting to cut the demon into 6-pieces until a blue figure came down from the sky, slicing the demon head off in one swift movement off its sword.

The mismatched demon slayer stopped in his track and stumbled back, stunned.

It turned out to be a teen with thick black hair reaching past his shoulder into blue at the tips. He was topless with black marks marking his body. It was wearing black pants that had 'holes' on each side of its hips. A red string that was tight into a noded was around his waist. He was wearing a black kyahan that wrapped around his scandal.

"That was easy," the black hair blue tip teen stated in a somewhat raspy voice, turning around, "what a disappointment."

The mismatch demon slayer can now see that its hair forms an unruly and uneven fringe that falls just above its eyes. The thing that sticks out the most was his eyes. It was green with 2 number kanji on his eyes, almost like a moon. He had visible fangs.

"Hmm?" The black hair blue tip 'teen' hummed as soon as he saw the mismatch demon slayer, "a hashira?"

The mismatch demon slayer adjusted his stance and tightened his grasp around his sword, fixing his eyes on the black hair blue tip 'teen', "why would you kill your own kind?"

"Hmm? You mean... that?" The now known demon said, pointing at the decaying body of the spider demon, "that's not my kind. It'll never be my kind. I wouldn't have killed him and wasted my time but boss ordered us to kill these bastards."

Boss? Does he mean Muzan? Us? There're more demons here? The mismatched hashira thought as he began to sweat, he can easily kill a demon that can kill and threaten a normal demon. He has kanji numbers on his eye. He can't be a moon, can he? The thought shook him more but, he didn't reveal it.

"I would love to fight you and test my power more but, I can't waste more time than I already did," the black-haired blue tip demon continued as he ran further into the mountain.

*

"Well, well, look what do we have here," the butterfly demon slayer said, landing on the ground looking up to a cabinet in the sky with web string and humans hanging from it.

A spider came down from the cabinet, grinning widely while giggling.

"Finally, more humans! Hurry up and give yourself up," the demon said in a low, raspy voice, "you really can't run once you're on this mountain."

"Oh my, I wouldn't want to do that!" The butterfly demon slayer said, placing her hands on her sword.

The demon had a human head with no hair. A body built like a spider. His skin was white, and its eyes weird. He was grinning, "I've already won."

"Oh, you mean this?" The butterfly demon said, holding up her hand, "this is nothing."

The butterfly demon slayer then held out her sword. It was a wried sword. She jumped, ready to poison the demon.

The demon spits out acid but the demon slayer evaded by twisting her body. Ready to strike but, then lightning appeared. The spider demon was already decaying.

The demon slayer landed on the string cautiously. It was a teen but, the demon slayer knew better, that was a demon.

"I'm sorry that I took your kill but, it had to be done quickly," the demon apologized, not even turning its head to face her.

The demon had blond hair, which was the most noticeable detail.

From the back, you can see it was wearing a small sleeveless turtleneck with a thick red string bow on its back. He had an odd overlay that was black and gold with a white cloth hanging beneath it, revealing its shoulder. He's wearing a haori? It was a yellow that quickly faded to orange with white triangles. That was all visual.

The demon quickly ran deeper into the mountain. The demon slayer wasn't going to let it escape. No way in hell. She quickly followed the demon into the mountains.

The demon quickly took note of this, turning his head, exposing its small horns and orange eyes with 2-kanji numbers. 0 on his right eye and 2 on his left eye. He has 2-sharp fangs visible as he spoked.

"I would've liked it if you just stayed where you were."

"The demon slayer crops must kill all demons, leaving you would go against that," the slayer answered, taking her sword expecting to slash its face.

Cling

The sound of sword clashing.

The blond-haired demon had blocked her attack with his sword within a short distance.

Fast! Way too fast, I couldn't even see his movement! The demon slayer thought, shaken by the block but she won't allow it let to show.

"You're quite fast, aren't you?" The slayer said, jumping back. The demon doing the same.

"Speed is my specialty after all," the demon replied, "I'm sorry but, I can't spend my time on a demon slayer who wouldn't even survive my first strike."

"Are you saying that I'm useless then?" The demon slayer asked a mark appeared on her forehead.

"Yes, I'm glad you understand."

The demon slayer was about to strike but, before she could even move, the demon had flashed away, leaving a cloud of smoke behind.

*

"Hey, what did you say?" A small demon spider demon asked in a threatening tone, facing a 15-year-old female demon slayer.

The demon had an appearance of a 13-year-old boy with pale lilac hair that resembles spider legs. It had pale white skin with red dots. Blue eyes with the dark red sclera.

The 15-year female had short light wavy black hair with bright pink eyes. She was wearing the usual demon slayer uniform with a bright pink haori.

She was frightened. Who wouldn't be? She just saw how easily the demon had killed humans. One movement and they were shredded into pieces.

The killing extinct coming from the demon was so intimidating, she started breaking out into sweats. The air was heavy. She could hardly breathe.

"Hey, you. What did you just say now," the demon repeated, "let's hear you say it again. C'mon, say it will you?"

"Sure, I'll say it as many times as you want!" The 15-year-old replied, clenching her hold on her sword, "the bond between you is false!"

The demon released strings of spider webs, letting it towards the female as the female dodged. The spider webs weren't normal. They'll cut you if they even scarp you.

"I'll give you a small heads up. I don't intend on killing you right away," the demon declared, "after tearing you into shreds, I'll carve you up. The said, if you take your words back, I'll kill you at once."

"I won't take it back! What I stated was the truth! You're the one not-"

Before she could finish what she wanted to say. A bright fire passed through.

Thud

The sound of the demon's head hitting the ground was heard through the sound of the fire. A demon was standing over the now decaying body of the spider demon, "Lower rank 5, you should've kept your guard up. I'm quite displeased."

The spider demon was too shook to speak.

The demon was wearing a green, and black kimono that was hanging onto its shoulders. It was wearing the usual demon slayer uniform. It was wearing a black kyahan with the usual scandal.

Why was he wearing the demon slayer uniform? Was he a former demon slayer? I never heard of a demon slayer turning into a demon. Did he go willingly? So many thoughts were racing through her head as she kept staring at the demon.

The demon turned its head towards the young demon slayer, staring at her with its blood-red eyes, sending shivers towards the 15 years old.

The demon had black to red hair with a visible red mark on its left forehead. 2 kanji numbers on its eyes, 0 and 1. It was also wearing hanafuda earrings which the demon slayer lightly recognized.

With one movement of its body, it vanished into smoke, leaving nothing but the fire behind.

________

AN- Nezuko will be looking like this since she's not a demon in this AU.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

930 16 11
In the Land of the Rising Sun, the conflict between Muzan Kibutsuji and his demon entourage and the Demon Slayer Corps has been going on for a thousa...
122K 2.6K 109
alr soooo😀 muzan isn't home rn soo the uppermoons are alone at the infinity castle,i might add the lower moons aswell since their also very underrat...
3.3K 111 32
Hi! :-) This story is set in the Demon Slayer universe: All the known Demon Slayers are still alive and remain Demon Slayers (e.g., Tengen and Rengok...
10.6K 166 20
Muzan cares about himself and only my himself. No matter how strong some demons are, he never really cared about any of them. He only needed them to...