WWF

By Stef44ns

There was a time when humans and Furs lived in peace. But then for no reason war was declared from both sides... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
End Credits
Final Notification
Announcement
AD

Seventeen

157 4 13
By Stef44ns

"So my own creation is here to take my life." A scientist in a white lab coat says while coughing up blood.

"Why would the Nightcrawlers let a human join them? How many more like me did you make?" Artemis asks the dying man.

"I work for them because I'm useful. They let me experiment on both humans and Furs. And besides, thanks to me, nobody can beat her now." The scientists replies, laughing.

As he laughs his heart stops beating.

"I have avenged you." Artemis says, looking up as tears stream from her eyes.

Then she suddenly turns and goes in the direction she last saw Aiden.

As she's running through the courtyard something crashes into the earth ahead of her.

When the dust settles she says the it's Aiden and Ceir. Aiden has his sword locked in combat with Ceir's nine scorpion tails.

Pulling up her rifle she aims at Ceir's head and pulls the trigger. But one of her tails moves at an impossible speed and blocks the round.

Artemis tries to chamber another round but finds that she's out of ammunition.

With a sigh she pulls out a sword and walks over to join Aiden who is not locked in combat anymore.

"Two on one. That's hardly fair." Ceir mockingly complains.

"Please. Tell that to them." Aiden replies, pointing at her tails.

"Hahaha true. Oh well. Let's get back to killing each other."

Just like that the battle continues.

In a blur Ceir's tails strike at Aiden and Artemis who can barely avoid it. If they hadn't been super soldiers they'd have died instantly.

Neither Aiden nor Artemis could find an opening through which to strike.

They were desperately praying for a deus ex machina.

Meanwhile, Ceir was laughing maniacally at their seemingly futile struggle.

But, the prayers of Aiden and Artemis did not go unanswered.

Suddenly two of Cier's tails stopped moving.

"What the fuck?" Ceir asks, obviously annoyed. This gives her opponents their sole chance to attack. Before she notices both swords were plunged into her heart, bringing her life to an anticlimactic end.

But she doesn't die immediately.

As she's fading away she whispers.

"I refuse to die."

Suddenly a wave of nano machines gushes out of her.

Immediately, Aiden spins around and pushes Artemis out of the way just as the wave forms a sphere that captures both Ceir and Aiden inside it.

When Aiden next opens his eyes he's greeted by heavy rain on a dark night. Beneath him is a metal frame chair.

A few metres in front of him is Ceir, sitting on a chair of her own while she stares lifeless at the rain.

"All I wanted was carnage. A world where death did not discriminate. A world where there are no privileged and poor, only strong and weak." She says, almost inaudible.

"Come with us. Once we pass on we can cease to exist. That way you won't need to cause pain fo others anymore." 736 says, placing his hand on her shoulder.

"No. I refuse to be weak!" Ceir shouts.

Suddenly Aiden finds himself in a small, dimly lit room. The concrete walls and the lone set of stairs in the corner lets him know that he's in a basement.

When he turns around he sees a much younger Ceir surrounded by a group of Fur men. He can tell that they're probably family.

"You need to be strong now baby. Be strong for Daddy." One of the men says, dropping his pants.

A frightened Ceir tries to get away, but the man grabs her and pushes her onto the floor.

Then he pulls down her skirt.

With her screams of pain filling his ears, Aiden looks away from the gruesome scene.

Then he notices that the screaming has stopped.

Looking back he sees her standing over the men with bloody claws. In her mouth she has a torn of penis that she spits into her father's face.

Spotting a moving shadow, Aiden spins around. On the stairs above him is a woman dressed like the man who had taken him away.

Then he onc again finds himself standing in the rain with Ceir in her child form.

"I can't feel sorry for you. I can't forgive you. I'll probably hate you for the rest of my life." Aiden says.

"But this won't give me any pleasure."

Slowly Aiden lifts his hands to her throat and starts to strangle her.

As he does this the scene around him starts to fade to blackness.

Blackness that crumbles away to reveal the war torn battlefield from before.

Once the sphere is completely destroyed he let's go of Ceir, letting hee body fall to the ground.

Around him are a large amount of friendly troops he assumes to be reinforcements.

Suddenly he feels someone aggressively grab onto him. Looking down he sees that it's Artemis.

She has her arms around him and she's crying with both worry and relief.

"Hey Artemis." He says placing his hand on her head.

She looks up at him, questioningly. With a smile he pulls her close.

"I'm going to retire from the military and I'd like to bring you and Gwen with me."

"I'll follow you for the rest of my life." She replies, hugging him even tighter.

After this it didn't take long before peace was declared between the two sides.

The world mourned for the dead and cheered because the bloodshed had come to an end.

The names of the soldiers who had fought to rescue the president of the Furs were forever immortalized.

They were written into the history books and in their home towns statues of them were erected.

And Ceir?

She would forever be remembered as the woman who caused the war.

A war that had finally come to an end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 271 8
war, war never changes, human were able to fight each other for various reasons, the problem arises when they get into a fight with a species that is...
3.1K 76 5
3 generations have passed since the start of the Human vs. anthro war. The final nail of conflict was Operation Predator, wiping the last branch of t...
797 12 7
this is the first book I will ever make in my life and some of the moments in this book are based on dreams I have been having and my friends told m...
2.3K 56 9
War.. has never been that easy for the humans. Ever since a political incident happened humans Were blamed for the cause of it, thus starting a war b...