๐’๐ฅ๐š๐ฏ๐ž; ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ...

By Tomriddleprincess

"Baby I already told you" Tom said after tying my hand to the handcuffs, "there's nowhere to go". "He's right... More

Charcters
Chapter 1: already taken
Chapter 2: torture room
Chapter 3: first punishmant
Chapter 4: running
Chapter 5: beg
Chapter 6: babysitter
Chapter 7: home
Chapter 8: America
Chapter 9: Ashamed
Chapter 10: Alex
New Charcters
Chapter 11: back at London
Chapter 13: basement
Chapter 14: almost there
Chapter 15: marked
Chapter 16: loud noises
Chapter 17: guns
Chapter 18: Noddles
Chapter 19: mask party
Chapter 20: the party
๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
Chapter 21: hide and seek
Chapter 22: broken
Chapter 23: sleeping
Chapter 24: go away
Chapter 25: time of the month
Chapter 26: pain,pain and pain
Chapter 27: Propose
Chapter 28: closer
Chapter 29: healing
Chapter 30: finally walking
Chapter 31: Giovanni
Chapter 32: Blood vow
Chapter 33: Nightmares
Chapter 34: Therapist
Chapter 35: Fuck them
Chapter 36: safe word
Chapter 37: Measurements
Chapter 38: You and me
Chapter 39: Poison
Chapter 40: The Wedding
Chapter 41: Puppy
Chapter 42: He Escaped
Chapter 43: knees
Chapter 44: Proudness
Chapter 45: They're Back
Chapter 46: Baby shower
Chapter 47: Mom
Chapter 48: Stockholm Syndrome

Chapter 12: dinner

4.4K 76 30
By Tomriddleprincess

Brook's POV
"Hello little brother".

"Lilith" Draco sounded shock,"I'm gonna take Brook to her room" Tom smiled,"no,no,it's okay,she can stay here" Draco stopped him,"Brook meet,this is Lilith,my older siste-" she interrupted him,"older sister,and assistant" she turned her look to me,"you must be Brooklyn" she smiled kindly,"B-Brook is fine" I returned my smile.

"This is Ares,by the way,my brother just don't like him,he is my boyfriend,and one of their guards" I looked up at him,giving me a small wave. She walked over to me,"I heard lots of things about you,you really are pretty as he described" I smiled,"thank you" there was another a knock on the door,Adam walked in,and Lilith rolled her eyes,"not now,is it important?" Adam nodded,"Ray" he mutter quietly,I frowned,"well,good you didn't shout it out".

"R-Ray" they sigh,"this is our business,Brook" Tom walked closer to me,crouching next to the sofa,"wanna see Alex" I nodded,"than you're staying out of this,okay?" Alex is too important to me,"okay" he smiled,"good girl,can you keep an eye on her,Lilith?" She nodded in happiness,"I want to know who's the girl you haven't stop talking about" she smiled,"is there any other way you can embarrass me" she nodded again,"lots of ways" she messed his hair,"you better leave before I'm starting to spill" he got up,kissing my forehead,and leaving the room.

"He used his pacifier till he was seven" I looked behind her,trying to hold my laugh,"you,I'm going to kill you" Tom pointed at Lilith,"you're laughing,you're being punished" I bow my head down,trying so hard not to laugh,"I'll be back later,be the good girl you know you are" he smiled,"I know why you're here" I sigh,she took off her heels,sitting next to me,"I'm learning to live with it" I smiled,"I would have helped you,but I can't break my oath" oath?,those psychos make people swear they won't betray them.

I nodded,"it's okay,at least I got someone to talk to" I smiled,"you can ask me for anything,I'll make sure you'll get it" she rubbed my face,with her cold pale fingers,just like Draco's,"maybe my brother is an asshole,and a selfish bitch,but he's a better person than you think" she shrugged. We talked for a while,getting to know each other "Brookie...." I quickly recognize the voice,I looked up,seeing Alex,with Theo behind her,"Ali..." I got up and ran over to her,"I missed you so much" she sobbed into my shoulder while I sobbed into hers,"how are you,are you hurt?" I pulled away from the hug,looking for any bruise,"I'm fine,you" she smiled,"I'm fine,too" I smiled back,"you have two minutes,Brook" Theo mutter,I nodded.

He walked out of the room,leaving me,Alex and Lilith alone,"I'm gonna go too,it was nice meeting you,Brook" she smiled,getting up,taking her heels,and walking out of the room,"I'm sorry I didn't tell you anything about Theo,when he 'punished' me,he kissed me,and I started to remember shit,I'm incredibly so-" I interrupted her,"it's okay Ali,I promise,but I was worried they hurt you,I was so scared" she rubbed my shoulders,"I'm here now,and in one piece" I chuckled.

"Baby" I looked at the door,Tom standing there,blood all over his hands,I stepped back from fear,"come on,let's go" Theo was at the door,a small smile on his face,"I love you,Brookie" I smiled,"I love you too,Ali" she smiled,taking Theo's hand,"I'm not going to hurt you,I just wanted you to come and have dinner with us" with us?,he walked to his desk,taking out from one of the drawers a small towel,cleaning his hands,"thank you" I murmur,"for what,baby" he looked up at me,"for letting me see Alex" he smiled.

"Next time,trust me when I say things,alright?" I nodded,"w-who is us" he smiled,"me,Draco,Lilith,Ares,Adam and Theo,you don't want to?" I rubbed the back of my neck,"I promise,no one is going to make you uncomfortable,I promise" he cupped my cheeks with both his hands,"I-I don't know,I don't feel related to you guys" he huffed,"you know what,if you want to leave in the middle,we'll let you,okay" he suggested,I nodded,letting out a small 'okay' and walking with him downstairs.

Lilith saw us coming,giving me a small smile,which I returned. Tom held my hand softly,bringing me to the sit beside him,rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb,"if you want to go to bed,or you don't feel good,tell me" Tom whispered in my ear,I looked up at him,nodding.

Draco was sitting on the other side of me,putting his hand on my thigh,rubbing it,giving me a slight smile. I looked down at my plate,taking my fork,and playing with the salad,while everyone had a conversation,"so,Brook" I looked up,surprise that someone actually notice I was there,"does my brother,and Tom treating you good?" Tom squeezed my hand,while Draco squeeze my thigh,"y-yes,why" I was too scared to say no,in front of them.

Lilith gave a look to Draco,and than to Tom,"they better treat you good,otherwise,I would've kicked there ass" I let out a small laugh. The dinner had went for a while,and I hadn't ate anything.

Tom bent down to my ear,"you better take that fork and put it in your mouth,before I'll make you in front of everyone" he whispered,I looked up at him,giving me a harsh squeeze on the hand,making me whimper. He gave me a stern look,mouthing a small,'try me'.

I took my fork,digging it into the fish in my plate,"good girl" Tom whispered in my ear,letting go of my hand and rubbing my back. That Ares guy was glancing at me every once in a while,making sure Tom and Draco are not looking.

"Hey Tom" I whispered to him,"can I go to my room" he frowned,"come on" I got up,glancing at Ares,who gave me a small smile,which I returned,"good night,Brook" Lilith smiled,"good night" I smiled back.

Tom had walked me to my room,"do I have to be tied up" I sat on the bed,"after the stunt you pulled,yes,yes you do,now lay down,and don't make it harder" I stayed still,"or I can just put you with a collar and a leash in our office" I bow my head,"that's what I thought" I laid down,making him come to the side of me,and lock the chains to each hand,I hissed in pain as he locked it to tight,"t-too tight" I whimpered,he unlocked it,locking it less tighter.

"Do you want to sleep,or are you going to watch TV for a bit" I pointed at the TV,"okay" he handed me the remote,"you've been a good girl today" he smiled at me,"answering Lilith what we wanted to hear,laying in our office quietly" he brushed my hair softly,"I'm proud of you" I smiled softly,"I'll come later to check on you,okay" I nodded,he kissed my forehead,and left the room.

I turned on the TV,putting some kind of a movie,I don't really care,I just want to have silence. There was a slight knock on the door,"Brookie,i-it's me" I smiled,Theo opened the door letting her in,"I'll be back later" Theo whispered in her ear,making her nod.

She looked at me as if,I was in jail,"you condition was worse" she laughed,coming to my bed,"you were tied from the ceiling" I rubbed her hair,"I know,but you're here longer" she sobbed out,"please don't cry,Ali,I'm safe,and I'm doing good" she held my hand in hers,"we'll get out of this,I promise" I whispered,hoping Tom and Draco won't hear through the camera,"we'll get out of this" she whispered back.

She leaned onto me,sobbing to my shoulder,making me rub her back slightly,"I'll make sure you won't be near those psychos soon" she whispered in my ear,"if you want to get away from the dude,I'll help you" I whispered back,"I think I do,he's scaring me lately" she held me tighter,"what has he done to you" I asked,"he....he hit me,a-and he ties me to the b-bed sometimes,when he's a-angry" she sobbed,I sigh,"I'm so sorry,Ali,you'll be out of here soon,and away from him,I promise".

We stayed in the same position,"baby" Tom called out,Theo standing next to him,I lifted my head up,"h-hi" I stutter,he smiled and lift his hand up,waving it with a syringe in between his fingers,"n-no" I backed away. Theo came closer to Alex,as she looked at me with concern,Tom bent down to my level,"don't make me force you,in front of your best friend,princess" I whimpered quietly,"you know I'm not scared of doing it" he gave me a stern look,"come on Alex,let's go!" Theo shouted at Alex,making me angry,"I'm warning you Brook" tears filled my eyes.

Theo threw Alex over his shoulder,while she's screaming,punching and kicking him,"T-Tom,please don't let him hurt her,p-please" I cried,laying down,"I'll try talk to him,I can't promise anything and you know that" he whispered,giving me a small reassuring smile,"please try,I-I'm scared he'll do something h-he'll regret" Tom sigh,"I'll try,I promise".

He played with my hair,trying to distract me,while he injected me the drug,"no,no!" I breathed out of panic,"shh,princess,it's okay,shh" he covered my mouth,"everything is fine" he whispered,giving me a warm smile,my cries was muffled by his hand,and I slowly began to give up,"I-I hate you" I mumbled before I fell into a sleep.

Tom's POV
She hates us.

She just admitted she hates us.

I looked at her sleeping,sadness was all over her face,I sigh,opening the drawer next to me,taking out two cloths,wrapping one around her eyes,and one around her mouth,we needed her to be quiet for a bit,"I'm sorry Brook,this is for your own good" I whispered,kissing her forehead,leaving the room.

I walked back to our office,"you promised me you won't hurt her!" Ares shouted,as I realized,he were her childhood best friend,and she thought he was dead,so his family obliviated her so she won't remember him.....yes I know,weird story,"calm the fuck down,Ares!" Draco shouted back,"how am I supposed to be calm when you two are hurting one of the most persons I care about!" He sat back on his chair,bouncing his leg up and down.

Lilith took his hand in hers,rubbing it with her thumb,making him smile at her,and kiss her cheek,making Draco roll his eyes,"the poor girl didn't do shit,you don't have a reason to hurt her too much" Lilith announced,"brats gets what they deserves" I mumbled,making both Lilith and Ares roll their eyes,"not when it comes to someone you love" Lilith got up,making Ares follow her along,"yet,you don't understand why she doesn't get comfortable" they left the room,hand in hand.

"She did say she hates us" Draco frowned,"before she fell asleep she said,'I hate you'" I quoted,feeling awful,"had you put a cloth on her eyes and mouth" I nodded,"but it's necessary now,we can't let her interrupt us" I shrugged,"I know,but I'm tired,I'm going to bed",he nodded,"so do I,good night" he got up,"good night",and I walked out of the office,walking upstairs to my room.

I wish she was easier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246 8 10
"Help me my daughter. Help your father survive." My father's distorted form in the air spoke to me. "NO!" Thirteen year old me shrieked at the cloud...
46.6K 884 80
Roxanne Black is the main character, and her father is Sirius. Harry is adopted by her father, and Harry is considered the Golden child. She goes to...
302K 5.2K 35
The Mysterious New Girl. I Can't Fall In Love With Her. But It's Too Late For That. I Think I Already Have. ~ I felt a strong hand grab at my wris...
31 0 3
"Roselily He'll bloody kill you Roselily if you betray him I can't lose you, Rosie, I'm trying to protect you I don't care if your his bride, one of...