(18+) As the sin caves in (T...

Von smuthasthecolourred

"You really are bad with timings." ---------------------------- "You're mine." He growled causing my heart to... Mehr

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Final chapter

Chapter 10

2K 40 6
Von smuthasthecolourred

I represent,

Why do you care?

Anastasia Pierce:

Yule balls suck. I was just going to wait for the spring ball.

I groaned rolling out of bed in the morning. "Ow." I fell on my back then got back up. "Liz?" I looked on her bed finding no one.

"Here!" She whimpered, "on my period, not attending school." She explain groaning in pain. I slacked my jaw; the atrocious idea of going to school without her again made me tilt my head back in annoyance.

Just like last month, and this one and every month. Since she has those unbearable cramps. "Are you going to be okay on your own?" I stood by door leaning against it. "Probably." She huffed before i opened the door ajar. "You need anything?" I asked quietly.

"Don't let Blaise in, so I don't kill him." She dropped her head. "Why?" I raised a brow. "Why?! Remember the last time he tried to take care of me. He almost cried." She slapped her knee as i nodded. "Give me a minute and I'll be out." She shut her eyes as i nodded then shut the door.

She came out then dropped herself on the bed in defeat. "I'm dying," she shut her eyes. "Don't worry, it's just a couple hours and I'll come back and take care of you until you tell me to go away." I smiled widely as she forced a grin on her lips crawling back in her bed and squirming then easing herself.

I got int brushed my teeth brushed my hair then put on my attire sweaterless. I couldn't find my sweater in my wardrobe. I guess i just put both of mine in the laundry.

I came out of the bathroom before she handed me a note. "Someone passed this inside." She groaned before I picked it up.

Hey girls, it's Blaise. Sheer food poison just emerged in me. I won't be attending school today. Have a nice day.

I huffed clenching the paper in my hand in irritation. "He's food poisoned." I shut my eyes realising what today meant. "Great, now he won't be taking care of me." She smiled raising her thumbs making me scoff before i came closer kissing her forehead.

"I'll go now, will you be alright?" I brushed her hair away from her face. "Ahh, i love when you mother me," she boasted shutting her eyes. "I will be alright, just don't... punch anyone." She added after i moved away to the door.

"I'll try my best." I inclined before shutting the door. I tightened the bun in my hair so it doesn't fall the way all my books did when i realised i had DADA today.

I reached Astronomy hoping it would last forever, or that he would trip on his way down the stairs, fall, break his neck and die. "Morning Professor Sinistra." I smiled at her as she beamed back welcoming me into class.

...

I slept most of the lesson only woke up the last five minutes, then of course transfiguration. Now it's DADA.

I cussed my way to class and kept praying god that he actually died. "Dear god, it's me again." I held my palms together in the bathroom before i could reach there. "I'm not praying for someone's death but a little booboo in his head applied by some truck would be beautiful." I sighed with a smile to the sky before i grabbed my bag leaving the bathroom.

I stepped into class and like normal didn't even know if he was there. All i knew was that i kept cussing my way to my bench. I sat lonely regretting even waking up to come to school. I stretched my arms on the desk as the strands of hair in front of my face kept poking my eyes.

"Please be dead, please be dead. Please be dead." I murmured to myself tilting my head back before, "morning" his deep tone made me almost cry of frustration.

A least the booboo still stands.

I turned my back forward and my breath was once more washed by his sea smelling clone and his outfit. A grey waistcoat with a black shirt underneath and black trousers. He organised his every tool and book on his desk as i watched him closely. My lips unintentionally parted before i recalled last night.

This hypocritical motherfucker was driving me insane and I didn't like it. My own teacher was fucking me, rubbing my makeup gently then threatening me. How the hell does a brain even work like that.

A pit in my stomach formed with swear down my spine. It was called anxiety. I then cleared my throat snapping back. Why would i even care about a professor? He's not even that handsome. Fuck... he was.

He was.

My brain and heart fought like it was the fucking olympics.

My brain: he almost took your breath out of your lungs. My heart: oh he already did, one too many times. My brain: he's a murderer, remember. My heart: but imagine how hot will he look like, killing someone, the blood on his jaws. My brain: he fucked you, spoke with you then turned the tables the same night because you asked about his wellbeing. My heart: well maybe he was a little mad, i mean he was just out of a fight wasn't he.

I wanted to scream and shatter my head as he stood in front of me tall and defined like true art. My heart dropped in my legs pumping between them the moment his Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed. And then my mind knew what to do exactly do. He switched himself in seconds. Let see how will he switch himself back now.

I leaned forward in my seat pulling my shirt down and 'fixing' my tie on my neck. I pulled the shirt tight in my skirt to reveal the colour of plain black beneath it as a bra. I rested my back on the seat before his eyes took the quickest glimpse at my shirt then averted his eye away. He leant on the desk with crossed arms.

He was speaking about hexes...i guess. He shut his eyes sighing through his nose before opening them. He tensed his jaws then went back to explain. I crossed my legs tightly, and although he didn't see them, he might've heard my skin rake against each other.

"Miss Pierce," he called out for me making me raise my chin with eye to eye. "Where are Miss Winchester and Mr Zabini?" He tilted his head to the side. "They're sick, food poison." I swallowed sighing. "Uh-huh." He kept his lips parted checking me out for a swift second before he dragged his eyes away.

I hated that he made volcanoes erupt where i least wanted them to. I crossed my legs tighter hiding my dampness with shame. I took a moment to breathe, but I couldn't. My brain: happy now? My heart: yeah, yeah I'm elated.

My heart: next level. Me, my brain and every other organ in my body except one other: No! But it apparently didn't get the messages since i felt my chest bounce and arousal shot me dead recalling memories of last night. I parted my lips leaning my elbows on the desk and a nail took its way between my lips as i gazed at him.

I should really buy some dignity. But for now i could just remember a little. "Count," i could have sworn i still felt his sting on my ass. And that's when i smouldered. His deep voice in and in front of me. "Professor." I barely said it. It barely left my lips.

I could tell he noticed me heavy breath and zone into nothingness. "Just a little," he allowed me any mercy of showing him what he really did it to me. How he would make my brain fuze with the air as it get blown away. How those suffocated grunts of him would cause stars to come flashing in front and before my eyes.

How he would pleasure every single cell in my brain.

"Call out my name as you cum." And this sentence have been repeating in my head since last night. I just worshipped how his name slipped out of my wailing mouth and how it drove him on the very edge dropping him down a rollercoaster right away.

"Miss Pierce!" He snapped me out of my thoughts raising his voice a little. It wasn't as loud as a shouts but not as quiet as normal. I didn't gasp or react but my eyes flipped quickly into his. "Do you want to share with the class what were you daydreaming about?" He cocked a brow making me gulp.

Well let's see: am i down to tell the whole class that i was daydreaming about last night's extremely rough sex with the very professor standing in front of us. Probably not.

"My friends... they're so sick." I groaned it as he tilted his to the side. "Then why are you sweating?" Bridgeton mocked behind me making the class giggle. "I'm worried. Don't worry sweetheart, I wasn't thinking about the rough sex with my best friend's boyfriend." I announced making Bethany furrow her brows then drop her jaws with rage in her eyes.

Her boyfriend and the Ravenclaw bitch stood at once. "Bethany, i could explain." She held her index up. "Explain!? You said you'd never do it again!" She stood up clutching her hair.

"Again?" I raised a brow. "New news for me." I clapped my hands together raising my brows at her. "I hate you," she burnt her eyes through. "You've seen nothing yet." I stood up nearing her.

"She also told him that they can repeat it if he wants," i crossed my arms leaning back on my own desk ignoring whatever a professor Riddle was. She looked at me with her eyes tearing, I didn't really care if she was hurt. I only cared to expose her 'best friend' because what kind of best friend does that.

"And guess what?" I raised a brow at her. "He agreed," I whispered it before she immediately picked her wand up. "Expelliarmus!" She yelled towards Bridgeton. I slapped a hand on my mouth. Fuck, Liz and Blaise are missing much. She turned her head to her 'boyfriend' before screaming and catching his scalp pushing him away.

She's craaazyyy

I found a dark shadow almost race to them holding Bethany back from her boyfriend's hair. "Class dismissed." He pushed her. I did something good today. Yay! Class was over right away. I smiled teethly packing my bag right away.

"You!" He stood between the mad ravenclaw trying to hold her back and her fleeing boyfriend. I turned around on my heels after being halfway out of the class. "Stay." He snarled making me scowl shaking my head. She kept screaming holding his forearms as he tried to keep her her put. Her stretch caused his shirt to draw every aspect of his robust arm muscles.

I raised a brow at her grasp and pulled out my wand. "Stupefy." I struck her unconscious. "Get them out of here right now. Both of them." I burnt my eyes through her-their hufflepuff. He gulped moved to each of their bodies dragging them by their arms.

I shut my eyes sighing. Now I'm in trouble. "My sincere apologies," i faked a smile turning back to him as he smoothed out the wrinkled fabric on his arms. He tensed his jaws averting his eyes to the bench i was sitting on.

"What?" I asked gulping. "Sit," he demanded making my brain take the most control of me. Actually, it was my pride, but I'd like to think it was my brain.

"No," i shook my head. "You don't get to do that. You have no right to do that, all i did was expose a fake friend. How am i wrong?" I slapped my sides. He fixed himself proceeding to me. "When they hire a professor," he towered over me, his decency shocking me.

"They tell them the cases they are allowed to punish a student in," he lowered his tone even more making my breath twirl in lungs and not come out. My legs fatigue almost caused me to drop to my knees in front of him. Gradually, he advanced his fingertips to my shirt forcing every cold bit of my skin to saturate.

He gently tugged it two hoots breathing. "First: disrespect. And then: the lack of toil or hard work." His tone was too low and deep to make the sound waves turn into heat ones crashing between my legs. "Then comes the filthy talk back. Before lack of focus" He narrowed his eyes fixing my tie. He raised his eyes to the door before it was slammed shut.

"And then:...disturbance." He said before he clutched my waist forcing me down on the bench. "Today, you've done a few," he brushed my strands back. "Now what shall we do about that?" He whispered picking my chin by his index and thumb as i parted my lips.

I looked deep into his eyes helpless once more. "Move," he nudged me to move into the seat and I unfortunately obeyed. He seated himself beside me. He still towered over me and by his lowered head a few curls fell on his forehead. My legs shivered already.

"What were you daydreaming about?" He tilted his head to the side. "My-" i cleared my throat, "my friends." I swallowed making him scoff with his face still straight and cold. "Liar." He whispered before his hand slithered its way to the hem of my skirt. "What were you thinking about, Anastasia?" He ran his middle finger under it side to side. Barely hitting my skin under it.

"I should push you off." I flared my nostrils. "Yet you don't want to...do you?" He whispered his question in my ear with his lips brushing against it before he kissed my earlobe. I shut my eyes swallowing hard. I breathed with him before he kissed his way to my lips.

My lips quivered aching for him before i crashed my lips into his harshly. He kept his hands away from my body deliberately. "Touch me." I groaned after wrapping my arms around his neck. He raised his hands up in surrender yet kept rolling his extremely gifted tongue into my mouth.

"Prof- Tom." I raised my hands to his arms dragging them down as my wetness grew wild. He didn't give one damn about my plea since he kept his hands up and away. Then, he advanced one to my face. "So needy," he growled. I nodded keenly with a bit lip then widened my eyes at him.

He parted his lips furrowing. He paused for a few seconds. A few seconds that made me slowly sink once more. Deeply into his heavenly mahogany eyes. I kept my hold of his face.

He looked deep into my eyes cupped my face then stood up. He checked me up and down in rank disgust. "This will be the last time i will tolerate such deeds. The next time i might have to take further actions." He fixed his waistcoat as i chuckled.

Of course. What did expect? That he would just give me what i 'want'. He would never.

"Like what? Fuck me till I can't breathe?" I sneered with enough rage to scream louder than a banshee. "Like take you to the headmaster's office," he straitened his eyes making me gulp in shame.

"You're disgusting," i huffed picking up my bag and throwing it over my shoulder. "And yet you begged for me," he crossed his arms.

"Just stop alright? if you're not going to cook don't start the fire. I already have enough shit to deal with." I raised my palm up to him making him raise a brow.

"You narcissistic teenagers really do think you're suffering. Don't you?" And the moment he said so, my heart fell apart. I almost felt a tear draw up my lid. Am i suffering? Well let's see: I'm being called a beggar from people at school,  i have the shittiest father in world; who sells my body to his own friends, i like a boy who will never like me back, and my professor who fucks me humiliates me.

"Like i said..." i could quiet literally hear the wobble in my throat. "You're disgusting. And not because you fucked me a few times, it means that i care about what you say." I defied every muscle telling me to tear. I'm not swallowing my pride and I'm not crying in front of someone like him.

"Then why is your eye tearing up? Is it because you remembered your little incidents with your daddy?" He shook his head with his icy cold tone and his straight face.

"You could go rot in hell," and that was the last thing i said before i stormed out of the class.

I was famished, but then i saw his face and my appetite got sucked back with my tears. My breath broke bad on my way to the common room. Fine, he wants to act this way. Then he shouldn't turn me on, I'm not allowing myself to let him turn me on. I'm not allowing myself to like him either.

I dropped myself on the couch breathing harshly. I took my hair out of the bun rubbing it in frustration and panic. What worse can happen today?

I then decided to let myself tear silently. Since i was alone in the common room. It was safe. I let a tear surface my eye and i let it fall gradually to my skirt. "Happy now?" I kind of asked my heart, yet it broke again.

How could i even let someone who is forbidden break my heart. He shouldn't matter to me, I'm still 18, 19 next week, it doesn't matter but still. I had a whole life ahead of me, I shouldn't just let anyone break my heart like that. Like i was a toy, they break and fix anytime they want.

I sniffed crying silently and rubbing my tears aggressively. I just decided to skip the rest of the day and went back to my dorm.

"Hey," i leaned on the door checking out for her as she stayed in bed. "Hey," she groaned opening her eyes. "I'm skipping the rest of the day and I'm spending it with you, I'll mother you all you want," i took off my shoes, robe and tie then pulled up the covers. I got in beside her pulling her in my chest as she still writhed.

"Why? Did something happen?" She looked up at me as i smiled shaking my head. "Then why were you crying? And don't fucking lie to me because i fucking hate that." She bared her teeth, yet i knew how bad Liz's mood swings could get.

"Am i a crybaby?" My breath broke. "No, i mean not that much. Who told you so?" She furrowed her brows. "One really really scornful Professor," i sucked my lips in as she dropped her jaws.

"You don't have to know details, you already have enough to deal with," i dropped my head back gasping softly. "I'm better, my cramps are better. What did Riddle say?" She widened her eyes at me in my chest. "He said that i think I'm suffering too much, but the truth is I'm not. I'm paraphrasing." I added shaking my head.

"Tell him to suck your dick," she widened her eyes at me inclining. "I already want to punch someone till they bleed so I could help." She added in pride making me chuckle shaking my head. "Or like tell Blaise and he'll force him to actually suck dick." She proposed making me giggle loudly.

"No need, I'll already restrain myself for the rest of the year." I sniffed as she nodded resting back in my chest. "What happened to cause him to tell you that?" I felt her brows knit before she squirmed again in pain. I pulled her head gently away and placed it on the pillow. I stood up to the bathroom filling a normal plastic bag with water while heating  it with my wand.

I came back to her and handed her the transparent bag as she beamed then took it out of my hands weakly. "I told him to stop picking on me, i had enough to deal with." I sucked my lips in then started changing my clothes. "Oh," she nodded. I looked back at her finding dark circles around her eyes and her lips too pale.

"You need sleep, love," i tilted my head to the side. "Yeah i do, but i need to hear you first." She shrugged trying to seem polite. "The story could wait. Right now just get some rest. I'm not going anywhere." I beamed before she nodded shutting her eyes.

"I might just go look for something to ease your cramps and also might check on Blaise." I tapped my lips as she nodded yet again. I shut the blinds then remembered something. Someone.

I quickly got to my letter parchments then picked up a pen. If i was worried about someone in so long, it was this guy. He stood up for me, yet the chance i had to stand up for him, I couldn't take it.

Dear Stefan,

Hey, i don't know why am i writing this to be honest. Or wait, i do know. Last midnight after i fled the quarrel between you and mister all black spy/ Tom Riddle, i came back to him. To check on something, no worries. But then he said he hurt you. And i really hope you're doing well. Or better. if you're not dead. I hope not. You're a really nice person Stefan and you don't deserve being hurt. Not in the slightest. I would really appreciate if you wrote me back, i need to know you're alright. But that doesn't mean i forgive you for aiming your wand at me. Next time i see you, I'll punch you :).

Sincerely,
Anastasia Pierce/ Anna

I wrapped the paper up and placed it in an envelope. "Ice," i called out for my owl before it flew to me. "Take this to Stefan. I don't know his last name or his address but you will." I smiled at its wide blue eyes before i dug the envelope in its beak. It flew away as i watched it then zoned out.

This man really want to drive my sanity away doesn't he. Treats me nice, treats me wrong. Gentle yet vigorous at the same moment. How could he be like that. But one thing i was entirely sure of was that he was cold. Emotionless and void.

...

"And then she slept." I stretched my legs across him as he kind of sat on his bed. "So she's still dossing?" His voice low due to sickness. "Yeah probably. What the hell did you eat Zabini? Rotten fish?" I narrowed my eyes sarcastically. "Ugh, i guess the burger was it." He groaned holding his stomach. "Feel better," i dropped my legs to the floor standing up.

"Wait wait, where are you going?" He held his arms out. "First, i will go get Liz something for her cramps, then on my way in Snape told me there was someone here to see me and I'm already expecting someone so yeah I'll do that. Yes he did say that a few hours ago, but what about it." I shrugged as he raised a brow leering.

"A new guy?" He sneered. "No, no, no. He has someone. We're just friends, but i heard he's been injured so i wrote him this noon." I explained as he nodded. "Well tell him, whoever he is, i said hi." He enfolded me in his arms as i hugged him back kissed his cheek then left. Despite being 11 pm, it was the best time to wander around aimlessly.

I moved out to the corridors moving out to the gates to see for myself if it was Stefan or not. But it wasn't.

The moment i saw Michele for the third time this year my heart dropped before i turned back sprinting away this time not caring who saw me rushing.

"Here we go," i felt his clutch on my hair tighten as i grunted. "Not here, not here." I begged shutting my eyes while he chuckled with his red haired woman beside him smoking something. "Don't worry, they said the seventh floor was empty." He announced before grabbing his wife and aparating us to the cold dark corridors of the seventh floor.

Away from any help. Any help.

My eyes teared up immediately, see Riddle? I am suffering.

"Hello," she cupped my face in her boyfriend's clutch as i shook my head away from her. "Not so nice is she?" She looked up at him as he shook her head.

"You want to punish her? Go ahead darling." He gestured his head towards me. "No, no, no. Please-" i tried speaking before she raised her palm and slapped my face vigorously. I let out a cry of pain.

"I'm not here to hit you. Hold on hold on," he slammed me back to the wall and leaving me as i kept myself stuck to it like tape and not stirring a muscle. Only that fear made my chest bounce madly and my sweat drag down my temples in October. My knees chattering and my eyes tearing with soft whimpers of agony from my lips.

I can't ever not be afraid. Because this person engendered every fucked up thing in my life. And my mother's.

"Fight back Anastasia." My father figure's voice repeated in my head yet my brain and heart all squirmed in the corner afraid of what might happen. I wish him dead.

"So," he clapped his hands. "As you know or you don't. My friend Robert died. Mercilessly." He shook his head with a hoax smile in sucked lips trying to show any kind of sadness. "Yeah he was ripped apart." He neared me as his nicotine smelling breath made goosebumps of dread down my whole body.

"I'm s-sorry." I stuttered once more. "He said one of your friends 'saved you'. I mean I don't know how you could be more ungrateful, the guy was handsome." He made a few tears roll down my cheeks before he giggled loudly. I shut my eyes trying to block out all noises hoping that i would hear a specific door creak. But it didn't, and i lost hope...

"Onto more important matter," he smiled with his broken teeth. "He said he enjoyed your feeling so. We've decided that I'll take you to live with me instead of your mother, and you will work to get money. As a prostitute." He raised his indexes up making my heart drop to my toes in self pity.

"You will get at least 200 galleons per night." He added making blood boil in my chest as anger radiated in me. I shut my eyes and my fists tightly before i let it out.

"I will not be living with you!" I yelled back standing near him. "I will never live with you and your slutty girlfriend. If you want to sell bodies, sell hers. I will not be involved into any of your transgressions anymore." I knew that was a risk and i knew i was going to lose my ability to speak from this specific second.

"I. Hate you. And you are not my father. I will NOT live with you. Now leave me be." I sobbed stomping like a child throwing a tantrum. "Not very nice for someone offering you a job. Eh?" He spat before he clutched my hair and i shut my eyes.

I shut them ready to endure the true pain. I felt his knee kick against my abdomen making me squirm and cry in pain before his fist collided with my cheekbone and i fell to the ground. I shut my eyes praying that any soul would pass by, and he would stop. "S-s-s-top!" I cried covering my head with my palm before he booted my arms away.

"You filthy child!" He knelt slapping my face fiercely and repeatedly as i wailed from ache. My eyes drowning the floor beneath me as my heart shattered and i felt every piece of its glass as mere pain wherever he hit. I felt the gore flee out of me. Warm and painful. He kicked me repeatedly while i squinted my eyes shut.

Never will i ever sell my body for someone. Not even if i had to starve to death. I cried, with every tear my hatred rocketed. I bared my teeth grabbing his foot away from me before his girlfriend proceeded to me punching my eye with her aluminium rings. "Pl-l-l-lease." I cried yet they kept their beating in action. Fast hard and merciless.

My breath stopped and my legs shook of fear that he was going to be blinded by anger to a point that he would kill me during the process. "Just protect yourself from him Anna." My mother said before, but the sight of her bleeding lips and black eyes didn't give me much hope that it was possible.

Every slap or boot that hit against my body made me squirm and accept that there was not help against him. Nobody knows, and no one will. "Don't be like me, and try your best." Her picture in my mind after one hell of a night with him sustained blocking my eyes with more despair. I can't mother, I'm sorry. He kicked my leg too making me feel the muscle in me stretch then rip itself apart helplessly.

An eye of mine was shut swollen and my cheeks and lips bled while i felt the bruises on my body sting with every clamouring thrash. "St-ttttt-top!" I screamed before his muddy shoes met my face and mouth.

Then.

It all stopped, he just stopped. So did my mind, and my heart. It ALL stopped. I let one more tear fall to the cold icy marble floor while having absolutely no energy to speak. No energy to stutter my obscure expressions out. Instead my numbness took ahold of me once more.

"You will live me. And you will grow up to be the slut you were always meant to be. Whether it's willingly or forcefully you piece of shit." He spat on my body before his girlfriend did the same. "Let's go honey," he wrapped his arm around her leaving me on the floor. Hurt, weak.

Lifeless.

I felt the blood dragged down by gravity to the floor before i sat: my back to the wall and my knees to my chest. I gasped before i felt my self pity shower over my sadness. My weakness. Fuck! I hate being weak. I hated my life. I let my tears rise to my lids and collide with the blood down to my clothes. I cried. I cried loud in the empty corridor with my legs trembling with terror.

I don't want it, I didn't wanna live with him. I didn't want anyone to touch me just for money, I didn't want it. I looked up to the sky shutting my other non shut eye and i sobbed silently. I cried so lowly that i myself could hardly hear me. My heart weighed begging me to just kill him or kill myself. He was the monster i feared yet i could never hurt him. I wanted to.

I ached to hurt him. Unfortunately he was my father. I tasted the blood on my tongue sucking it back in while i whimpered in emotional pain. If i just die. I just wanted it to be done. All that suffering i faced and all that pain.

I then thought to myself if i just go to sleep, i might feel better. I balanced on the wall's carvings trying to get up, but i fell again. I slapped my face with both hands in frustration of myself before i let out a loud cry not giving a damn who heard me.

I was half dead already, i just wanted the other half. The real one. Of either fully alive or fully dead.

I stood up again only to find out i was also stumbling. My leg had an ache like absolute rough torn ligaments. I almost hoped due to pain with my head down incase anyone happened to be in the hallways.

I started staggering my way to the stairs with the tears running down my cheeks. My desolation almost to heavy to carry. The world blurry through one eye as i sniffed and gasped for air with my silent sobs. I kept a shaky hand firm on my mouth to stop my lips bleeding and hush my pain inside me. How was i going to run down the stairs. I walked through the dimly lit corridors. Only a candle here and there with the moonlight shining my sheer gloom.

Suddenly i hit someone. A tall all black figure coming from the stairs supposedly.

I backed off with my head lowered even more. "Now why would a young lady like you be wandering around here at this time of night?" His deep alluring quiet voice made my anger build up in my chest. I'm not suffering, huh? I paused my crying shaking my head.

All i stared at were his shiny black shoes and the marble floor. I tried to avert away yet he stepped to the side with me fixing me in place. "I'm s-s-s-sorr-ry si-sir." I shut my other eye in defeat. I didn't want him to hear me stammer.

"Now it's from respect that when your professor is talking to you, you look up at them. Not at your shoes, miss Pierce." He sounded vexed with me yet all i wanted was to go back to my dorm and cry in the shower. For the rest of the... year. Yeah i wanted to hide there and never come out or see anybody.

I shook my head keenly after my depression struck me. My heart: if we look up at him... he'll see that we're hurt? I know how much it ached with that question. My brain: I don't want that, we're too vulnerable and hurt right now, he'll only add insult to injury. My heart: neither do i.

They agreed finally. I'm not looking up. My tears dropped down to the floor. But i knew he could already tell something was wrong from my messed up hair. "Look up at me." He quietly repeated making me shake my head withdrawing. I stayed silent, yet my asphyxiated whimpers didn't.

"Anastasia," his tone switched into a calm tolerant one. "P-p-plea-s-se n-no." I shook me head hastily. "Look up." He neared me; his shadow blocking all the light from me and my fallen tears.

I again backed off internally entreating him to leave me go. However his stubbornness exposed me after he hauled my chin up with his fingers forcefully. I sucked my lips in with the tears in my eyes blurring out their red colour. I saw his nostrils flare, and his jaws tightly tense.

He inhaled as i watched him in pulverising check my face out. I didn't care about the amount of anger radiating off his face or his pupils widening that i almost felt him pity me or have the urge to kill me. I gulped feeling fear.

What will happen now? Was he going to humiliate how i look until i completely break and throw myself off the nearest window? I was too sure he didn't even notice how angry he looked. But never have i seen him reach that level, even with his enemies.

His brows knitted a drop of sweat ran down his temples. He seemed like he was somewhere heated, but he came out. Obvious by his ruffled shirt and unbuttoned waist coat.

Alright, fine i was wandering around what about it, and yes I'm beaten. Was he mad that i got beaten by someone. Or that i looked like that? Or that i was in his corridor. The confusion got mixed up with all the despondency making me gasp for air with a snivel.

"H-hap-p-py n-now?" My broken tone echoed between the empty cold walls of the night as i kind of furrowed my brows in revulsion. He exhaled letting go of my chin. "Who did this to you?" He questioned with a raspy vexed tone. I stepped back looking him up and down in disgust.

"Why d-ddd-do you ca-r-re?" My lips quivered as i swallowed. "That didn't answer my question." He growled tilting his head to the side making me inhale horsely shaking my head.

"Anastasia," he stepped to me before his hand slipped to my bruised cheek and he began tracing the cut on my cheek with his heating thumb. "Who did this to you?" He examined it like it was a whole piece of enjoyable art. I flipped my eye into his scowling. My heart: tell him, just do it. My brain: i have no idea what shall you do, i already have a lot in me. I shook my head again.

"This is the last i will ask you this question and I suggest you answer it." He pressed his hand against my face making me hiss in pain and writhe away.

I parted my lips after he took his hand away with his thumb covered drops of gore. He rubbed it in his palm before i just answered to my heart. I looked up at him swallowing my pride. "M-m-my fath-ther." I pulled my hair to my face hiding my side bruises. He sighed still keeping his gaze with me.

"H-he alwa-ways d-d-does-" i tried speaking before he held an index up. "I did not ask for further details." His tone cold and empty over again with his raised brows and straight face.

"Of-f co-course. Why wo-would-d y-you?" I narrowed my eyes at him before turning my face to the corridor, but the moment i stumbled a step away he paused me with a hand on my chest. He bent his back nearing me, "if i were you, I'd aparate myself." He inclined before i slapped his hand away scowling at him.

I shut my eyes, twirled and swung in the air appearing in my dorm. "Hey you, where were you?" Liz smoothed my back since i had my face to the door. I kept my head low turning in my place and rushing to the bathroom whilst stumbling. I shut the door and pressed my back against it as i fell to the floor with my tears rushing out of me of loss.

"Anna, Anna what happened?" She turned the doorknob trying to open the door but i was applying the most pressure on it. "Anna. Open the door please." She knocked with open palms, her hits thrashing in my brain.

"J-j-j-just g-ggggive me a m-m-momen-n-nt." i stuttered uncontrollably slapping my face again. I hated it. I hated myself so fucking much.

"No, I won't. Open that door, now. Open it." She twitched the doorknob knowing that I didn't want her to stay away, but I couldn't just let her see me like that.

I stirred away and weakly raised my hand to open the door. She came in from the slight opened door then knelt beside me.

"Oh my god, Anna?" She gasped at the sight of my face hurt aching. She took me deep in her arms pressing my head against her heart as i sobbed loudly embracing her tightly. "Was it him? Was it him again?!" She held my face with both her hands after she pulled back as i nodded with salty water washing over my face.

She opened the first drawer in the set under the sink picking the bottle of medicine. She took out a pill then placed it between my lips. "Swallow." She widened her eyes at me as i did. Then she opened the one underneath and picked up some potion of hers. She popped it open then held my face.

"Hey beautiful look at me, look at me." She gained her caring timbre with a smile on her which caused me to stop breaking for a moment. My lips quivered hastily. "Drink this, it'll heal most of your injures. It doesn't taste bad too." She picked up my hand and clutched it around the tube with a blue liquid inside.

"Drink." She inclined as i pulled it up to my lips swallowing it whole. She then came beside me dragging my head on her shoulder and wrapping an arm around me.

"I f-f-f-fought back-ck." i looked up at her feeling my other eye released and i was able to see her with both eyes. "Good job." She beamed down pecking my forehead. "You'll be better. I promise. I'll protect you. I'll try my best." She tilted her head to the side intertwining her hand with mine.

"You need sleep," she smoothed my hair with the other hand. I hummed a yes before she stood up lending her hand. I hung on to it after checking her up and down in comfort. I just checked her feeling safe and protected. "I love you," she whispered after i stood up.

I parted my lips before. "And you don't have to say it back, i already know you love me too." She chuckled making me smile as we got out of the bathroom.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

579K 6.8K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
9.7K 179 12
"Cassiopeia Lynx Weasley. I thought you were dead seeing as you were born premature. But you are a (?????????) and best friend of (?????) . So I won'...
3.1M 69.4K 80
"I've never...ever in my whole fucking life let someone in, but you have managed to infiltrate me in every sense of the word. I hate more than anythi...
492K 7.1K 170
⚠️smut⚠️ "She hates me. Fuck, she hates me so much it pains her. But when i'm inside her, she can't help it. She loves it, and she can't hide it from...