A Hogwarts Journey - The Phil...

By CaitlynHeddle

Chloe Carter had just been accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and she was just 11 years... More

Introduction & Characters
Chapter 1 - Getting her Hogwarts Letter
Chapter 2 - Diagon Alley
Chapter 3 - The Hogwarts Express
Chapter 4 - Great Hall, the Sorting Hat & the Common Rooms
Chapter 5 - A Day at Hogwarts
Chapter 6 - The Third Floor Corridor & Charms Class
Chapter 8 - Hanging out with Draco & Fight with Harry
Chapter 9 - Making up with Harry & Home for the Christmas Break
Chapter 10 - Christmas Day at the Carters
Chapter 11 - Visiting Hermione & Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 12 - Hagrid's Hut and Getting caught by Professor McGonagall
Chapter 13 - Detention with Hagrid & Fight with Draco
Chapter 14 - Talk with Hagrid & The Gryffindor Common Room
Chapter 15 - Journey to the Philosopher's Stone
Chapter 16 - Harry's defeat of Quirrell/Voldemort
Chapter 17 - Reuniting with Harry & The House Cup Feast
Chapter 18 - Going Back Home
Author's Note

Chapter 7 - The Troll & Quidditch Game

31 0 0
By CaitlynHeddle

I hope you guys are enjoying this book! Chloe and Hermione are currently in the girls' bathroom but an intruder enters the girls' bathroom and Harry and Ron goes after them to save them from the intruder ❤️

It was the night of the Halloween feast in the Great Hall where everyone was eating candy and the Jack O'Lanterns keeping the place lit up as there are chatter amongst everyone that was in the Great Hall apart from two people, Chloe and Hermione who was in the girls' bathroom missing the Halloween feast.

Harry looked around his table at Gryffindor and then peeked over to the Hufflepuff table to find that both Hermione and Chloe were missing from the feast that they were having in the Great Hall.

"Where's Hermione and Chloe?" Harry asked Ron who shrugged his shoulders while stuffing his face with Halloween foods.

"Parvati Patil said that Hermione wouldn't come out of the girls' bathroom and also said that she's been there all afternoon...crying. Parvati also said that she saw Chloe entering the girls' bathroom to help Hermione to calm down with her crying." Neville said and looked at Harry and Ron was exchanging nervous glances at each other.

Just after Harry and Ron exchanged nervous glances at each other, Professor Quirrell came flying into the Great Hall screaming loudly.

"TROLL! IN THE DUNGEON! T-TROOLLLL IN THE DUNGEON!" Professor Quirrell kept repeating his words and then stopped in the middle of the Great Hall where there is utter silence amongst everyone else.

"Thought you ought to know." Professor Quirrell said and then fell over to the floor in a dead faint.

The Great Hall is silent for a few seconds and then everyone freaked out, screaming and running all around each other.

"SILLLLLEEENNNNCEEEEE!" Professor Dumbledore raised his voice really loud across the Great Hall which caused everyone to stop panicking and looked towards at their headmaster, "Everyone will please, not panic. Now, Prefects will lead their own houses back to their dormitories. Teachers will follow me to the dungeons." Professor Dumbledore said as everyone rushed around in the Great Hall to find their prefects.

"Hufflepuffs, this way!" Zoey shouted out to the Hufflepuff students that were following behind her.

"Stay together!" a Prefect boy said to their house as they made their way through the crowded corridors filled with other students that were following their own Prefect to their dormitories.

Professor Snape looked on in horror as he disappeared through a doorway to go to the dungeons with the other professors to find out what was going on.

Percy Weasley was leading his Gryffindor students down a hallway, "Gryffindors...keep up please. And stay alert!" he shouted out to his students that were behind him.

"How could a troll get into the school?" Harry asked Ron quietly as they were walking back to the dormitory together.

"Not by itself. Trolls are really stupid. Probably people playing jokes." Ron said as Harry suddenly stopped walking and pulled Ron aside, "What?" he asked Harry who was looking straight at Ron.

"Hermione and Chloe! They don't know!" Harry said to Ron as the two of them ran off, down the corridors away from their Prefect that was taking them to their dormitory.

Harry and Ron started to run down a hall when they stopped running because they heard a grunting noise a few feet away from them. Harry then pulled Ron into a doorway next to them and a large, ugly troll moved heavily by into a room.

"He's going into the girl's bathroom!" Harry said to Ron quietly as they started to run once again to save Hermione and Chloe from the troll.

In the girls' bathroom, Hermione emerged from the stall that she was in and wiped her eyes from the tears streaming down her face. Hermione stopped when she saw something in the bathroom with her as Chloe also emerged from the stall that she was in with Hermione and also stopped beside Hermione and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Are you okay? Why did you stop?" Chloe asked Hermione as she then pointed towards the thing that was in the bathroom with the two of them and Chloe turned to see where Hermione was pointing at and they both had a scared look on their faces once they both saw what it was.

The troll was standing in the bathroom in front of Chloe and Hermione looking at the two of them as both Chloe and Hermione screamed at the sight in front of them and backed up into the stall just as the troll raised its club and smashed the top part of the stalls.

Hermione screamed once again and kneeled down next to Chloe who had her arms over her head just as Harry and Ron came bursting into the girls' bathroom and saw that Chloe and Hermione was trying to escape from the troll.

"Chloe! Hermione! Move!" Harry said to the girls as they started to crawl under the stalls of the bathroom and the troll smashed the remaining stalls which led the girls to the last stall that was still standing and went into the stall.

"Help us! Help us!" Hermione screamed out loudly for Harry and Ron to hear her as they started to throw wood pieces at the troll.

"Hey, pea brain!" Ron shouted out to the troll and threw a piece of wood and hit the troll on the head.

Chloe then took Hermione's hand and escaped from the stall that they were in to under a bathroom sink, but the troll saw the two of them moving towards the bathroom sink and went to smash them as it cracked the sink, barely missing both Hermione and Chloe. Harry looked on trying to figure out how to stop the troll from attacking both Chloe and Hermione.

"Help! Ahh!" Chloe shouted out and protected both her and Hermione by covering her body over the two of them underneath the sink.

Harry then got out his wand and ran forward and grabbed the troll's club but then got lifted up by the troll raising his club.

"Whoa! Whoa, whoa!" Harry said as he then landed on the troll's head and is hurled forward, then back a few times with the troll. Harry's wand then went up the troll's nose as Ron, Hermione and Chloe looked at the sight in front of them in disgust.

"Ew!" said Ron with a slight disgust in his voice as the troll snorted and whipped around the bathroom with Harry still sitting on his head.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Harry repeated himself once again as the troll got Harry off its head and was now holding Harry by one leg upside down.

The troll geared up his club and swiped it right at Harry as he pulled himself up and then down on the ground and the troll swiped once again right at Harry.

"Do something!" Harry said to Ron who was looking around the bathroom to find something to attack the troll to stop it from attacking Harry.

"What?" Ron questioned himself as he saw Harry trying to fight off the troll with his wand and the troll's club.

"Anything, but hurry up!" Harry replied to Ron who then grabbed his wand that was lying on the ground next to him and then looked towards Hermione and Chloe who was still kneeling underneath the bathroom sink.

Hermione waved her hand at Ron from underneath the sink, "Remember to swish and flick!" she said, demonstrating the spell to Ron who then looked back at the troll and Harry.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" Ron said and swished and flicked his own wand towards the troll in front of him.

The club was then lifted out of the troll's hand and levitated above its own head and the troll looked up at his own club confused, just as the club came crashing back down towards the troll. The club then hit the troll's head as the troll then moved all around and dropped Harry onto the ground who then crawled back over to Ron before the troll came crashing down onto the ground hard.

Hermione and Chloe came out from underneath the sink and approached the troll, Harry and Ron very carefully. Chloe held her elbow in her other hand because her elbow was in pain from trying to escape from the troll and ended up spraining her elbow through the process. 

"Is it...dead?" Hermione asked very cautiously towards Harry and Ron who looked at it closer.

"I don't think so. Probably just knocked out." Harry replied and grabbed his wand from the troll's nose which was now covered in goo. "Ew, troll bogies." he said with disgust in his voice as he looked towards Hermione and Chloe.

"You two okay?" Harry then asked both Chloe and Hermione who both nodded their heads.

"Yeah I am." Hermione said and looked at Chloe who was still holding her elbow in pain, "You okay, Chloe?" she said to Chloe who then looked back at Hermione with a little smile on her face.

"Yeah, I think I need to go to the hospital wing because I've sprained my elbow while we were trying to get away from the troll." Chloe said as she saw Hermione nod her head and they both looked at Harry and Ron who was looking back at them.

"Well, we will take you to the hospital wing in a few minutes, but I think I can hear footsteps approaching towards the bathroom and I think it could be some of the teachers." Ron said as they continued to hear footsteps approaching more closer towards the bathroom.

Professor McGonagall, Professor Snape and Professor Quirrell then came rushing into the bathroom that Harry, Ron, Hermione and Chloe were in and they all gasped at the sight in front of them.

"Oh! Oh, my goodness! E-Explain yourselves, both of you!" Professor McGonagall said sternly towards Harry and Ron as they both looked at each other and then looked back at their three professors standing in front of them.

"Well, what it is..." Harry and Ron began to say, as Hermione and Chloe looked at each other and they both nodded their heads at each other because they didn't want Harry and Ron to get into more trouble so they've decided that they would take the blame for Harry and Ron.

"It's our fault, Professor McGonagall." Hermione said as Chloe nodded her head to agree with her and saw that their professors, Harry and Ron stood there agape at them.

"Ms. Granger? Ms. Carter?" Professor McGonagall said quietly with a bit of shock in her voice.

"I went looking for the troll. I had read about them previously and thought I could handle it. But I was wrong." Hermione said as she looked at Chloe who looked back at her and then looked back up at Professor McGonagall.

"What Hermione said was true, but I followed Hermione into the bathroom after she told me what she was about to do because I didn't think she would handle the troll on her own, so I helped her handle the troll, but again we were wrong about the troll. If Harry and Ron hadn't come and found us...we would probably be dead." Chloe said and looked at Hermione, Harry and Ron and then looked back at the professors standing there with their mouths wide open and there were silence in the room for a few minutes.

Professor McGonagall sighed quietly, "Be that as it may...it was an extremely foolish thing to do." she began to say as Chloe saw Harry looking at Snape's leg which had a large cut on it.

Snape then noticed both Chloe and Harry looking at his leg and covered his leg up and glared at both Chloe and Harry.

"I would have expected more rational behaviour on your part, Ms. Granger and Ms. Carter. 5 points will be taken from both Gryffindor and Hufflepuff for your serious lack of judgement." Professor McGonagall said and then looked towards Harry and Ron who had a look of disappointment on their faces, "As for you two gentleman, I just hope you realize how fortunate you both are. Not many students could take on a full grown mountain troll and live to tell the tale. 5 points....will be awarded to each of you." Professor McGonagall told Harry and Ron who looked at each other happy and they also saw that Chloe and Hermione had a little smile on both of their faces. "For sheer dumb luck." Professor McGonagall then said and looked at Harry, Ron, Hermione and Chloe once more before leaving the bathroom with Professor Snape.

"Perhaps you guys ought to go...M-might wake up...heh." Professor Quirrell said and moved a little out of the way to let Harry, Ron, Hermione and Chloe out of the bathroom.

Chloe, Hermione, Harry and Ron all walked out of the bathroom and stood in a little group with each other near the bathroom talking with each other.

"Thank you guys for saving us in the bathroom from the troll." Hermione said with a big smile on her face, feeling grateful that Harry and Ron saved both her and Chloe from the troll.

"Yeah, thank you once again. Sorry that we couldn't make it to the feast, how was it?" Chloe then asked Harry and Ron with a smile on her face.

"It's no problem at all. The feast was good until Professor Quirrell came rushing into the Great Hall to announced that there was a troll in the dungeon and we all got sent up to our dormitories by Professor Dumbledore." Harry said and looked at Ron and then back at Hermione and Chloe with a smile on his face.

"We were on our way back to the dormitories, until Harry realised that you two didn't know about the troll, so we went to find you guys and saved you from the troll." Ron said as they all continued to talk to each other for a few minutes.

"I better take Chloe to the hospital wing to get her seen about her sprained elbow, but thank you once again." Hermione said and smiled at both Harry and Ron who both smiled back at Chloe and Hermione.

"Let us know about your sprained elbow, Chloe. We will be making our way back to the Common Room." Harry said and waved to both Hermione and Chloe who waved back at Harry as he then walked off in the opposite direction with Ron to head back to their Common Room and Hermione took Chloe to the hospital wing for her sprained elbow.

Hermione and Chloe were now in the hospital wing with Chloe lying down on a small hospital bed being seen over Madam Pomfrey about her sprained elbow. Madam Pomfrey was inspecting Chloe's elbow who yelped in pain every time she lifted her elbow up, and after she was finished inspecting Chloe's elbow, she then looked up at both Hermione and Chloe with a peaceful look on her face.

"What exactly happened that caused you to sprain your elbow, Chloe?" Madam Pomfrey asked Chloe with a curious look on her face as Chloe then turned to look at Hermione and then looked back at Madam Pomfrey.

"I just tripped over some stones outside of the castle near the greenhouses and I sprained my elbow by trying to stop myself." Chloe lied to Madam Pomfrey because she didn't want her to know the real reason why she had sprained her elbow and saw Madam Pomfrey nod her head slightly.

"Well, it's only just sprained, so I will put a bandage on your elbow now and you have to stay the night in the hospital wing, just so that I can make sure that you're okay overnight and you have to keep the bandage on for two to three weeks." Madam Pomfrey explained to Chloe who then nodded her head as she then went to get some bandages from the store leaving Chloe and Hermione alone in the hospital wing for a few seconds.

A few seconds later, Madam Pomfrey came back to Chloe on her hospital bed with a bandage in her hands and started to wrap up Chloe's elbow tightly with the bandage and made sure that the bandage on her elbow didn't fall off.

"There we are." Madam Pomfrey said as she finished wrapping the bandage around Chloe's elbow, and then looked at Chloe, "Keep that bandage on for a week and then come back here in a week's time to get a new bandage and don't do anything that will cause the sprain in your elbow to become more painful." she said and saw Chloe nodding her head before she then looked over at Hermione, "You can stay here with Chloe for a while, but not for long because Chloe needs her rest." she said and smiled at Hermione who nodded her head and then left her and Chloe alone at Chloe's bed.

Hermione smiled at Chloe, "Glad to know that you will be okay, but I do need to talk to you about Harry and Ron though." she said and looked away and then looked back at Chloe who gave Hermione a weak smile because her elbow was still in pain.

"What about Harry and Ron?" Chloe asked Hermione and saw her look down onto the ground and then looked back up at Chloe.

"Maybe they aren't that bad after all, I mean they did save us from the troll earlier and I do want to become better friends with Harry and Ron." Hermione said quietly to Chloe so that Madam Pomfrey didn't hear what they were saying.

"I don't know, Hermione. Of course, I'm grateful for Harry and Ron saving us from the troll, but they weren't very nice to you before the whole troll thing happened, so I'm still a bit hesitant about them." Chloe said and saw Hermione nod her head and smiled back at Chloe.

"I know they weren't very nice to me previously but it does look like that they had a change of heart for saving us. Come on, Chloe, I want to get to know them better and become better friends with the two of them." Hermione pleaded with Chloe who then rolled her eyes and sighed before looking back at Hermione who had a puppy look in her eyes.

"Fine, I will try and get to know them better for your sake, but only if Harry and Ron apologises to you about everything that they have done to you and then maybe I will think about becoming better friends with them." Chloe said with a smile on her face and saw Hermione leaning in towards her and gave her a tight hug.

"Thank you." Hermione whispered into Chloe's ear as they hugged each other tightly for a few seconds before pulling away as they continued with their conversation for a while longer.

Hermione left the hospital wing to go her common room to get some sleep after an hour being with Chloe as told by Madam Pomfrey to let Chloe have some sleep. Chloe was left alone in the hospital wing in her bed with her head on her pillow thinking to herself.

Chloe thought about how she had only just been at Hogwarts for a few months now and have already come face-to-face with a troll and ended up having a sprain on her elbow and that was definitely something that she wouldn't tell her parents and her two little sisters about before she eventually closed her eyes and went to sleep for the night.

The next morning, in the Great Hall, Harry, Ron and Hermione are sitting at their table eating their breakfast and Harry was twirling his food on a fork being very nervous about his first Quidditch match that was playing today against Slytherin.

"Is Chloe okay?" Ron asked Hermione with concern in his voice and saw Hermione look up at him and smiled at him.

"Yes, she will be. I think she will come down for breakfast in a few minutes, but she has a bandage on her elbow and has to wear it for the next two to three weeks." Hermione explained about what was happening with Chloe's elbow as Ron nodded his head and looked back at Harry who was still not eating anything and then went back to eating his food.

Chloe entered the Great Hall and looked around for Hermione and saw her sitting with Harry and Ron at the Gryffindor table and walked over to join them. Chloe then sat down next to Hermione and smiled at her, Ron and Harry who all saw her approaching them at their table as they all smiled back at Chloe.

"Hey guys. How are we all today after the whole troll thing last night?" Chloe asked the three of them who all nodded their heads at her. 

"We are all okay, thanks for asking. Are you okay though?" Harry replied to Chloe with a smile on his face.

"I'm okay. I'm sure Hermione already told you, but I have to wear this bandage for at least two to three weeks. My elbow is still in a lot of pain, so I hope it will get better soon." Chloe said to Harry and looked at Hermione's plate of food which still had a piece of toast on the plate.

"Can I steal this piece of your toast, Hermione?" Chloe asked Hermione who nodded her head and pushed her plate towards Chloe.

"Yeah, of course you can!" Hermione said with a big smile on her face as Chloe thanked Hermione and then went to eat the toast that Hermione left on her plate.

"Listen, guys. We wanted to say thank you for sticking up for us to Professor McGonagall yesterday after the troll incident. We really do appreciate it." Harry said to Chloe and Hermione with a smile on his face and saw Ron nodding his head to agree with Harry.

"Yeah, thank you. You didn't have to do that for us, but thank you once again." Ron said to Hermione and Chloe who both smiled and nodded their heads at Harry and Ron.

"Of course. We didn't want you guys to get into trouble again so we did that for you even though it lost our house 5 points, but we don't care." Hermione said with a smile on her face and looked at Chloe who was also smiling at Harry and Ron.

"I agree with what Hermione said, but don't you guys have to say something to Hermione?" Chloe said and looked at Harry and Ron who were looking at each other because they knew what Chloe was talking about and then they looked back towards Hermione and Chloe.

"Yes, we do. Hermione, I'm really sorry for making fun of you behind your back and for that day after the Charms class and I do hope that you can accept our apology and we can put it behind us and maybe start to become better friends?" Ron said to Hermione which made Chloe smile to herself because she knew that Harry and Ron weren't all that bad after all and then saw Hermione smiling towards Ron.

"I do accept your apology. Chloe made me realise that all of the things you said about me is a good thing to have and I would love to put this whole thing behind us and for us all to become better friends." Hermione said and then nudged Chloe in the ribs as she smiled towards her to which Chloe smiled back at Hermione and then towards at Ron and Harry.

"I feel much better that I know that you two have apologised to Hermione and I will gladly be happy if we all started to become better friends with each other." Chloe said and then looked at Harry who was smiling at her, Hermione and Ron.

"Hermione, being smart is a great thing, it means that you have a lot of knowledge that you can pass onto the three of us if we are ever stuck with anything. I'm glad that from now on, we will start to know each other more and becoming better friends with each other." Harry said as he, Ron, Hermione and Chloe continued talking to each other while finishing off their breakfast.

"Take a bit of toast, mate, go on." Ron said to Harry who still hasn't eaten anything since they arrived at the Great Hall this morning.

"Ron's right, Harry. You're gonna need your strength today." Hermione said and saw Harry nodding his head at her.

"You do need something to eat. Even though I'm in Hufflepuff, I will be cheering on Gryffindor today." Chloe said with a smile on her face as she saw Harry slowly grinning back at her.

"I'm not hungry." Harry quietly said to Ron, Chloe and Hermione just as Professor Snape appeared at their table with a serious look on his face.

"Good luck today, Potter. But then again, now that you've proven yourself against a troll, a little game of Quidditch should be easy work for you...even if it is against Slytherin." Professor Snape said and left the table limping on his leg as Harry, Ron, Hermione and Chloe all looked at him limping away from them.

"That explains the blood!" Harry suddenly said as Ron, Hermione and Chloe then turned back to Harry with confusion written on their faces.

"Blood?" Hermione asked Harry curiously as Chloe then realised what Harry was talking about and then slammed her hand on the table which made Harry, Ron and Hermione jump as they all looked towards Chloe who was looking straight at Harry.

"Is this about what we saw last night in the bathroom when the professors came in?" Chloe asked Harry who nodded his head and then saw Ron and Hermione still with confusion on their faces as Harry went to explain what him and Chloe saw last night with Professor Snape.

"That's right, Chloe." Harry said while looking at Chloe and then he turned towards Hermione and Ron, "Okay, so, listen, last night, I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion so that he could try and get past the three headed dog that we saw a couple of nights ago, but he got himself bitten and that's why he's limping so much." Harry explained about what he thought happened lastnight as he saw Ron, Chloe and Hermione all nod their heads slowly.

"But why would anyone go near that dog?" Hermione questioned Harry but also questioned herself as Chloe and Ron kept quiet and listened to Harry and Hermione's conversation with each other.

"The day that I was at Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of one of the vaults. He said that it was Hogwarts' business when I asked him, very secret." Harry replied to Hermione who again nodded her head.

"So, you're saying..." Hermione began to say but immediately got cut off by Harry.

"That's what the dog's guarding. That's what Snape wants." Harry said just as an owl screeched into the Great Hall and the four of them all turned to see a white owl flying towards them and it was Hedwig, who was Harry's owl and she was carrying a very large, long parcel in her claws and dropped the parcel in front of Harry, Ron, Hermione and Chloe and then flew off.

"Bit early for mail, isn't it?" Hermione said as Chloe nodded her head to agree with Hermione and then stood up to look at the parcel that Hedwig sent Harry.

"But I-I never get mail." Harry said with a surprise tone to his voice.

"Let's open it then!" Ron said as he saw Chloe look at him with a huge smile on her face.

"You read my mind, Ron. Let's open this parcel to see what it is!" Chloe said as she, Hermione, Ron and Harry all opened the parcel together to see a broomstick laying in front of them.

"It's a broomstick!" Harry exclaimed out loudly and heard Ron gasp from next to him as he looked towards Ron.

"That's not just any broomstick, Harry. It's a Nimbus 2000!" Ron said and looked at it very closely as Harry was then confused at who would send him a broomstick.

"But who...?" Harry said to himself quietly and then turned around to see Professor McGonagall up at the head table, stroking Hedwig and then she smiled towards Harry, as he nodded his head at Professor McGonagall.

Harry was now in a Quidditch tower as the Gryffindor team was marching towards the starting gate and they all reached it and stopped behind a closed double door.

"Scared, Harry?" Oliver Wood asked Harry who looked up at Oliver with a nervous look on his face.

"A little bit." Harry simply replied and looked down onto the ground.

"That's all right. I felt the exact same way as you do before my very first game of Quidditch." Oliver said to Harry and looked towards the young boy standing next to him.

"And what happened?" Harry then asked Oliver about what happened in his first game of Quidditch a few years ago.

"Erm, I don't really remember. All I know is that I took a Bludger to the head two minutes into the game. Woke up in the hospital wing a week later." Oliver explained to Harry who then gulped and looked straight ahead as the doors open to the pitch.

Oliver, Fred, George, Harry and the rest of the Quidditch team all mounted their brooms and zoomed out onto the enormous pitch ready to start the match. There was a lot of cheering around the stadium and Harry saw Ron, Hermione and Chloe in the Gryffindor stands cheering on him as he smiled to himself knowing that his friends were cheering on him.

The commentator of the game was talking from a tower which was filled with the Hogwarts professors that was also watching the game.

"Hello, and welcome to Hogwarts' first Quidditch game of the season! My name is Lee Jordan and I will be the commentator today! Today's game is Slytherin versus Gryffindor!" Lee screamed into the microphone which can be heard all over the Quidditch stadium.

There was still cheering all around the stadium and Neville, Ron, Hermione, Seamus and Chloe were cheering loudly for Gryffindor from their stand that they were standing in and even though Chloe was in Hufflepuff, she still wanted to cheer for Harry and the Gryffindor team to win the match today.

"Gryffindor! Gryffindor!" Neville repeated himself and cheered for his house team and Harry to win the first Quidditch match of the season.

The players took their positions in the air in a circle and Harry weaved in and went a bit higher than the rest of the player and looked down at Madame Hooch who was looking up at Harry and the rest of the players in the air while walking onto the field.

"The players take their positions as Madame Hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game." Lee Jordan spoke once again into the microphone making it loud for everyone around the stadium to hear what he was saying.

"Now, I want a nice clean game...from all of you." Madame Hooch said and looked towards the Slytherin team with a stern look on her face. She then kicked the trunk as all of the Bludgers came zooming out of the trunk and into the air towards the players.  

"The Bludgers are up...followed by the Golden Snitch. Remember, the snitch is worth 150 points. The seeker who catches the Snitch ends the match!" Lee said into the microphone once again, commentating on the game.

The Golden Snitch zoomed around Harry and the Slytherin seeker heads and then disappeared out of sight and Madame Hooch grabbed a hold of the Quaffle and looked up at the players above her.

"The Quaffle is released...and the game begins!" Lee said into his microphone while gesturing with his hands.

The Gryffindor team took possession of the ball and Angelina Johnson who is a Chaser for the Gryffindor team zoomed past some of the Slytherin players towards their goal. Angelia then threw the ball into one of the hoops and scored a goal as there is a ding letting everyone know that there was points given to Gryffindor.

"Angelina Johnson scores! 10 points for Gryffindor!" Lee Jordan said and pressed a button which showed the 10 points beside a plaque with Gryffindor's name on it.

Harry who was up in the air on his broomstick clapped for his fellow team mate for scoring a goal for Gryffindor.

"Yes!!" Harry repeatedly said as a Bludger zoomed past him and then Harry grabbed onto his broomstick to stop him from falling off, "Whoa!" he then said and kept hold of his broomstick and looked around the stadium for the Golden Snitch.

In the Quidditch stands, the Gryffindor students cheered for their team which included Hermione, Ron, Neville and Seamus, as Chloe looked at Hermione who looked back at her with a smile on her face.

"I can't believe Gryffindor is doing well!" Chloe said to Hermione who nodded her head and then they looked back towards the pitch to continue watching the match.

"Well done!" Chloe heard Hagrid say from behind her and she turned to look at Hagrid with a smile on her face.

"Slytherin takes possession of the Quaffle. Bletchley passes to Captain Marcus Flint." Lee said and sounded like he was getting passionate about the match that was going on in front of him.

Marcus Flint dodged people in his way and threw the Quaffle into the Gryffindor hoops. Oliver appeared in front of the Gryffindor hoops and whacked the ball away with his broom and smirked at Marcus who glared at him. Angelina Johnson and Katie Bell then passed the Quaffle back and forth to each other while strategizing to score another goal for Gryffindor. Angelina took the Quaffle and threw it into the Slytherin hoops and once again scored for the Gryffindor team as the whole stadium roared with applause and cheers.

"Yay!!" Ron and Seamus both cheered out loudly as Seamus then hugged Chloe who was standing next to him feeling very happy for his team. Chloe hugged Seamus back for a few seconds as they both pulled away from the hug and went back to watching the game.

"Yes!" Harry once again clapped for his team while in the air still looking around for the Golden Snitch.

"Another 10 points to Gryffindor!" Lee Jordan pressed the button once again and showed 20 points beside Gryffindor's name on the plaque as the Gryffindor stands continued cheering for their house.

The Slytherin players all decided that they would get messy with the game as they all dodged, kicked and tried to score but once again, Oliver blocked all of their attempts at scoring a goal.

"Give me that!" Marcus Flint said to his fellow players and grabbed a beater's bat from one of the Slytherin beaters and whacked a Bludger right at Oliver and it hit him in the stomach as Oliver fell down onto the ground.

The crowd in the Quidditch stands were booing, and Harry was visibly upset that Slytherin had hit their captain and he also saw the Slytherin players laughing away and flew around the stadium to continue with the match.

One of the Slytherin players jumped over George Weasley and scored a goal for their team and Harry is once again upset as the Slytherin students cheered from their own stands.

"Take that side!" Marcus shouted out to his fellow teammates who all nodded their heads and followed Flint's instructions.

The Slytherin players then boxed Angelina in and then sent her into the capes which covered one of the towers and she then fell down onto the ground and got knocked out. The rest of the crowd apart from Slytherin all booed at them. Once again, Slytherin scored another goal which made the Gryffindor students upset because of the way that Slytherin was playing in the match.

Suddenly, Harry saw the Golden Snitch flying around him and started to head off after it but then his broomstick started to bucked and turned and Harry was holding onto his broomstick tightly to stop him from falling off it.

"Whoa! Whooa!" Harry repeated himself and held onto his broomstick very tightly while going sideways with the broomstick that was being weird as it continued to try and get Harry to fall off the broomstick.

"What's going on with Harry's broomstick?" Hagrid questioned and looked through his binoculars at Harry.

Chloe then grabbed the binoculars from Hermione and looked through it to see Harry struggling to stay on his broomstick and then moved the binoculars over to Snape who is muttering something to himself.

"Guys! It's Snape that's causing it! Look!" Chloe said to Hermione and Ron as Chloe gave the binoculars to Hermione and saw her looking through to see Harry and then towards Snape.

"You're right! It's Snape, he's jinxing the broom by muttering something!" Hermione said and looked at Ron and Chloe while holding her binoculars.

"Jinxing the broom? What do we do?" Ron said in a panicked voice, worried for Harry.

"Leave it to me." Hermione said and handed Ron her binoculars and then looked at Chloe.

"What are you away to do?" Chloe asked Hermione, with concern in her voice.

"I'm going to save Harry and his broomstick. Stay here with Ron, I'll be back soon." Hermione said and saw Chloe nod her head as she then left the two of them and walked past Hagrid to sort things out with Harry and his broomstick.

Ron and Chloe then saw Harry still being knocked around with his broomstick and then saw him fall off the broomstick as he was now dangling by one arm on the broomstick and then Chloe and Ron looked at each other.

"I really hope Hermione is okay, but I do wish she would hurry up and save Harry." Chloe said to Ron who nodded his head and looked back at Harry.

"Come on, Hermione." Ron said quietly to Chloe who nodded her head to agree with Ron.

Hermione ran up a tower quickly and then appeared right underneath Professor Snape and touched his cloak with her wand.

"Lacarnum Inflamarae." Hermione said to herself quietly and saw a spark igniting and it caught Snape's cloak on fire as Hermione left the tower to go back to Chloe and Ron at the Gryffindor stands.

"Fire! You're on fire!" a man sitting next to Professor Snape shouted out and started to freak out.

"What? Oh!" Professor Snape said and looked down to see his cloak on fire and knocked the man back who then fell into Professor Quirrell who also fell down onto the ground in the tower.

Professor Snape put out the fire by stomping with his feet onto his cloak and then acted like nothing had happened. Harry's broomstick stopped bucking and turning as Harry climbed back onto his broomstick and saw that the Slytherin seeker is after the Golden Snitch and Harry took off to try and catch the Snitch before the Slytherin seeker caught it.

"Go!" Ron said and cheered Harry on and Chloe also cheered for Harry and also smiled to herself that Hermione was okay and that she had saved Harry from disaster.

"Go, go go!" Hagrid also cheered out loudly for Harry as him, Ron, Chloe, Neville and Seamus continued to watch the game in front of them.

Harry rammed into the Slytherin Seeker and then got butted out in return. Harry returned once again and smashed the Slytherin Seeker once again as the Golden Snitch dived into the ground and the two Seekers followed the Snitch around and approached the ground quickly.

The Slytherin Seeker then backed out and Harry pulled up his broomstick as he followed the Snitch around the stadium, feet above the ground. Harry then stood up and then stepped forward on his broomstick, trying to catch the Golden Snitch. Harry went too far and toppled off the broom with a yelp and tumbled onto the ground. Harry then sat up on the ground and almost vomited out.

Ron, Chloe, Neville, Seamus, Hagrid and the rest of the Gryffindor students all gasped and leaned in closer to see Harry on the ground and Hermione appeared beside a tower in the stands to see what was going on with Harry.

"Looks like he's gonna be sick!" Hagrid said as they all waited to see what Harry was going to do next.

Harry vomited, as the Golden Snitch popped out of his mouth and landed in his hands.

"He's got the Snitch! Harry Potter receives 150 points for catching the Snitch!" Lee Jordan exclaimed happily into the microphone.

Madame Hooch then blew her whistle, "Gryffindor wins!" she said as she flew on her broomstick signalling that the match was finished.

"YAY!!" Ron, Chloe, Neville and Seamus all shouted out and high-fived each other in the Gryffindor stands. Chloe was happy that Harry won his first ever Quidditch match with Gryffindor and was glad that she was able to support him from the stands even though she was in Hufflepuff.

"No!" Draco said sadly and slammed his hand onto the Slytherin stands that he was in with his best friends, Crabbe and Goyle.

"Yes! Yes!" Hagrid repeated himself and looked around the Gryffindor stands to see all of the students celebrating Gryffindor's win.

"Whoo-hoo!" Hermione shouted out and clapped her hands for Harry and the Gryffindor team for winning the first match of the Quidditch season.

Professor McGonagall giggled happily in her seat because she was the head of the Gryffindor House. Harry raised the Golden Snitch into the air and the crowd and his team went wild with cheers for him.

"Go go Gryffindor! Go go Gryffindor! Go go Gryffindor! Go go Gryffindor!" the crowd repeatedly said and cheered even more for Harry and the Gryffindor team for winning the Quidditch match instead of Slytherin.

Harry, Ron, Hermione and Chloe were walking along a path with Hagrid after the Quidditch match was finished and they were talking with Hagrid.

"Nonsense. Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?" Hagrid asked the four young students that were walking alongside him.

"Who knows? Why was he trying to get past that 3-headed dog on Halloween?" Harry asked Hagrid who looked down at him with a bit of surprise on his face.

"Who told you 'bout Fluffy?" Hagrid said and then saw Harry looking at Ron, Hermione and Chloe who all had confusion written on their faces as they all looked back up at Hagrid.

"Fluffy?" Ron said with a bit of confusion still on his face.

"That thing has a name?" Hermione questioned Hagrid who nodded his head at the four of them.

"Well, of course he's got a name. He's mine. I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the..." Hagrid trailed off at the end of his sentence which made Harry, Ron, Hermione and Chloe even more curious.

"Yes?" Harry asked Hagrid curiously, trying to get some information out of the giant.

"Shouldn'ta said that. Don't ask any more questions. That's top secret, that is." Hagrid said and continued to walk along the path that they were all walking on.

"Come on, Hagrid. Why won't you tell us what Fluffy is guarding? We are just a bit curious, that's all." Chloe said and looked up at Hagrid who had a bit of a guilty look on his face.

"Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding, Snape's trying to steal it!" Harry said and tried to convince Hagrid about Snape but it was no use as Hagrid still didn't seem convinced about what Harry, Chloe, Ron and Hermione were trying to say to him.

"Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher." Hagrid said to the four of them and then saw Hermione shaking her head and looked towards her.

"Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a curse when I see one. I've read all about them. You have to keep eye contact. And Snape wasn't blinking once in the match." Hermione explained to Hagrid and saw Harry nodding his head to agree with her.

"Exactly." Harry said and agreed with Hermione about what she said.

Hagrid stopped walking and turned to face Harry, Ron, Hermione and Chloe and sighed, "Now, you listen to me, all four of you. You're meddlin' in things that ought not to be meddled it. It's dangerious. What that dog is guarding is strictly between Professor Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel." he said as he realised what he had just said out loud and looked at Harry, Ron, Hermione and Chloe who all looked at each other because they now had a name to find out more about him. 

"Nicholas Flamel?" Harry asked Hagrid, curious as he saw Hagrid look away from him and the rest of the group. 

"I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that. I should not have said that." Hagrid muttered to himself as he walked away from Harry, Ron, Hermione and Chloe who all looked at Hagrid and then looked at each other with curious looks on their faces. 

"Nicholas Flamel...Who's Nicholas Flamel?" Harry asked his friends as he saw Ron and Chloe shrug their shoulders and then looked towards Hermione.

"I don't know." said Hermione. 

Draco Malfoy then came over to the group and smiled at Chloe but ignored Harry, Ron and Hermione because he hated them. Chloe then saw Draco walking over towards her and smiled back at him.

"Hey, Carter! You want to finish off the Potions assignment for tomorrow? What happened to your elbow?" Draco said and stood next to Chloe and he knew that Harry, Ron and Hermione were giving him dirty looks from beside Chloe. 

"Yes, let's go and finish off the assignment for Professor Snape and I just tripped over some stones outside of the castle and used my elbow to stop myself from falling even harder onto the ground so I have to wear this bandage for a few weeks." Chloe said to Draco who nodded his head as she then turned towards Hermione, Harry and Ron who was looking at her. 

"I have to go with Draco to finish off our assignment, but will see you guys later right?" Chloe said to her three friends who all nodded their heads at her as she waved goodbye to them and they all waved back at Chloe watching her walking inside the castle with Draco.  

"How and when did they become talky with each other?" Ron asked out loud towards Hermione who would know the answer because she was Chloe's best friend. 

"Well, they have spoken since that first lesson in Potions where they sat next to each other and they have been talking a lot more to each other because they are partners for the assigment for that class as well." Hermione explained towards Harry and Ron who nodded their heads, but was still upset about Chloe hanging out with Draco. 

"Does Chloe about Malfoy taunting us?" Harry asked Hermione who nodded her head towards him.

"Yes, she does. She actually stood up for me once before when Draco called me a horrible name so I know that she's careful around him at the moment and Draco knows now that Chloe is very loyal to me as a friend and I know she will also be loyal to you two." Hermione said and saw that Harry and Ron were starting to calm down after the situation with Chloe and Draco. 

Hermione, Harry and Ron started to make their way back into the castle together to go back to their Common Room and they were all talking about Nicholas Flamel that Hagrid had said to them a few minutes ago. The three of them have all decided to start some research in the library on Nicholas Flamel to see what information they can find out about him in a few days time along with Chloe. 

Now that Harry and Ron saved both Chloe and Hermione from the troll, they all start to become closer as a group during their first year at Hogwarts and becoming best friends with each other ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956 36 13
Hermione's first year at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry starts off on a good limb. She's made two great friends: Ron and Harry. Yes, Harr...
481 64 31
Three youngsters, Meghan Malfoy, Lucy Phoenix, and Peter Lovegood, are very excited to begin their first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wi...
5.4K 235 21
Professor McGonagall looked after Hermione Granger from the shadows from the age of five, after her first outburst of magic. But when McGonagall sees...
791 6 20
Triplets go into their first year of Hogwarts with the Harry Potter. What's the worst that can happen? Harry Potter OC's 《XXX》 {Harry Potter and the...