His Darling Witch |18+ (His D...

By Luna_Moon135

Rosette, who only intended to help the handsome stranger, was bewildered when he refused to part ways from he... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
β™‘

Chapter 2

33.1K 1K 267
By Luna_Moon135

"Chirp..chirp"

'What was that'

'Where am I?'

'What...'

Questions came one after another.
He tried to open his eyes but frowned when he's unable to.

Taking his time, he managed to open his eyes and was greeted by light. He blinked a few times, adjusting to the brightness.

His face twisted in confusion when he realized he was in an unfamiliar room. He hurriedly got up but let out a low hiss when he felt a light pain on his side.

"What is-"

Memories flooded him, events that happened all came to his mind. He recalled everything.

He touched his wound and noticed it was bandaged and cleaned. He glanced at the clothes he was wearing.

'Who gave me these..'

He drifts in mixed emotions. Confusion and gratitude lingered.

'Someone must have saved me.'

He felt relieved and grateful for the mysterious savior, but he can't help but feel doubtful.

"My sword.. where is it?" He looked around.

He noticed a very familiar sword beside the headboard and quickly grabbed it.

"Where is this place?"

He was deep in thought, wondering if he's safe in the a stranger's house or not. He rose his feet and got off the bed. He was surprised when the wound did not hurt as much. He walked towards the big window and looked outside. It was the middle of the day.

'A forest?'

He turned to the door when he heard light footsteps. The tread was getting closer. His hand reached for his sword and was about to take it out of the sheath when the door suddenly opened.

"Oh, you're awake?" A voice asked in glee.

He was stunned.

A beautiful young woman walked in the room holding a tray with fruits and water. He loosened his hands on the sword and the woman notices.

"Oh dear, you don't have to be cautious." Walking pass him, she put the tray on top of the dresser.

He was mesmerized.

"You should eat, sir."

'I knew he was tall but I didn't expect him to be this tall...'

"...Thank you."

She glanced at him. She can't help but squeal inside.

She was quite skillful with controlling her expression. Her knees were already getting weak just by looking at his face.

'So handsome..'

"Oh, it's nothing." She flailed her hand.

"You must have been through a lot, you were in a terrible condition when I found you."

"The lady found me? ..Where?" Shock was evident through his face.

"You were passed out, just nearby two days ago."

"I see.." He sounded calm but his face says otherwise.

The young man listened carefully, taking every single word in. He was a bit surprised at first, but he managed to recover from the situation quickly.

His instinct is sharp and was never wrong, so he knew she was no threat nor danger.

"Please, feel free to call me Reagan miss..?" He looked at her, waiting for a response.

"Rosette, you can call me Rosette." She gave him smile.

'What a pretty name' They both thought in unison.

"Ah... yes. Thank you again, miss Rosette."

"But is it okay to call you by your first name? I had assumed you were a noble.. Perhaps?"

"...."

"I only guessed since the crest on your sword is-"

"Ah.." His replies were short and firm. He didn't really like socializing and didn't know how to keep a conversation going even if he wants to.

"Please feel free to call me by my name miss, you're my benefactor after all." He assured with a small genuine smile.

'I think I'm going to faint from his beauty...' Rosette thought.

"Then.. you can also call me by my name, sir-" She blinked at her mistake "Reagan." She corrected.

"Ah, here, you can have these fresh fruits while I prepare you a meal."

The woman, Rosette, immediately rushed to the door right after she finished her sentence.

The young man who was about to express his gratitude, was left alone. The young lady had already left before he could even say a single word.

He took this as a chance to look around the room. He was quite impressed that the room was neat and clean.

'So this is her' room? Reagan wanted to know more about the lady.

There was a vanity and a dresser. But what caught his eyes was the unfinished painting on an easel at the corner of the room. He was about to walk towards the painting but was stopped.

"The meal is ready, sir Reagan"

"Ah, yes..."

She's fast.

Taking careful steps, he turned and followed Rosette, he looked back at the room before going out. The kitchen was just outside the room. It looked cozy and welcoming. He sat down as Rosette had instructed him, but he noticed that there was only one plate on the table.

"Oh, I'm still full." She answered like she is able to read his mind.

"Oh.."

"Can I ask you a question Reagan?"

"Go ahead miss..."

"Do you remember how you got here?"

"..." He was hesitant.

"I escaped from people.. I remember running into a light before collapsing."

She knew he was running away from people that wanted him dead, so she didn't bother to ask any further.

"Were you aware? You entered my magic cirle." She said, looking at him straight in the eyes.

He looked at her with a shocked expression.

A witch?

"Are you perhaps.."

"Yes, a witch" She gleamed. He looked surprised and was speechless.

This is his first time meeting a witch.

He had read from books that witches were cruel and scheming, but their beauty was extraordinary. However, witches were hunted and banished from the kingdom, centuries ago. It is a known legend that the first emperor banished witches in fear of them taking over the kingdom.

Rosette knew this story and wanted to make a joke out of it to tease the man a little.

"Are you going to kill me now, sir Reagan?" She half jokingly said.

Reagan's eyes widens. He was appalled as the maiden who had saved him misunderstood. His face showed he's troubled expression, he thought he made a bad impression to Rosette.

"No! You saved me so I'm indebted to you, miss Rosette.." As if pleading he's innocent, he made it clear to her that he meant no such thing.

"And don't worry, I'll keep this between us..!"

"I was joking." She laughs.

"If there's anything you want, please let me know, whether it be money, jewels, or title, as long as it is within my ability, I will give it to the lady.." He was honest and persistent.

Rosette can feel his sincerity. But isn't he a bit naive?

"Sir Reagan, are you referring to my reward for saving you?"

"Yes.. you can put it that way" His face showed genuine sincerity.

"I wanted to repay you at least.."

"..."

"Oh, I have something in mind."

"Yes..?" He looks at her.

"Help me with chores for a while before returning back"

"Pardon?" He had to make sure he heard right.

"Help me clean and do chores for a week or two, before you go back home" She grins.

He was taken aback.

"..."

"Well.."

"If that is what the lady wishes then I will do my best"

He was determined.

Reagan Yvo Dellenn was one of the perfect groom candidates in the empire. He has a good looking face and a good body. He's talented in swordsmanship and has contributed a lot to the empire. At 17, he became the head of the royal knights.

He was a commoner but the emperor bestowed him a viscount title as a reward for his victories in the battlefield and his contributions to the empire.

He, however, rarely interacts with women and had zero to none experience, which is why he seemed so timid and cold.

This is the first time he's alone with a woman. He's nervous and a bit awkward, but he still looks good despite all that. He didn't care if she's a witch, he still felt indebted to her and wanted to repay her kindness.

Rosette, on the other hand, thought he was a bit clueless.

"Then you should finish your meal sir Reagan."

"Reagan Yvo Dellenn.. it's my full name, miss Rosette, no need to call me sir" He reached his hand forward.

His name sounds familiar.

"Rosette Sorelle. You too, no need to call me miss or lady." They shake hands and exchanged smiles.

"Then please finish your meal and rest back in the room afterwards. I'll be back later."

She waved her hand and headed to the door. She was going out, Reagan wanted to ask where she was going but kept quiet, thinking she'll have a bad impression of him if he meddled too much.

"Then please have a safe trip" He was unsure if Rosette had heard him. Rosette, however, was smiling wide.

After he finished his meal, he tidied the table, just like what he had promised her earlier. Thankfully, his wound doesn't hurt as much as before.

He listened to what Rosette said and rested back in the room. He cant help but notice that the bed smelled like her. His cheeks started to turn red, he decided to think about other things to distract himself. And without realizing it, he faded into a deep sleep.

It was now sunset. The sun was beginning to go down and was starting to get dark.

Reagan opened his eyes after a long nap, he immediately sat up when he realized it was already late. He wondered if Rosette had already come back so he decided to check the cottage.

He got off the bed and walked towards the door. He exits the room and enters the kitchen, he wondered if she was there. He noticed a door.

Is this another room?

Maybe she's in here?

Without any second thought, he turned the knob and opened the door.

His amber eyes locked with a pair of brown eyes. Their eyes met but Rosette's eyes looked shocked. He quickly closed the door. His face started burning up, blushing immensely.

He had opened the door not realizing it was a bathroom, and to make his situation worse, Rosette was inside bathing.

"I'm very sorry!! I didn't mean to- I apologize for my rude behavior!"

He felt ashamed and embarrassed. His face was hot and was burning in scarlet.

How am I supposed to face her now...

I keep messing it up..

Rosette on the other hand was frozen in place. She was just relaxing in her wooden tub, taking her time, when the door suddenly opened.

What just happened?

Wait..

No way.

Finally getting a grip of what had happened, her eyes grew wide. She let's out gasp.

"Oh my g-"

Reagan returned to the room and sat on the bed. He made sure to close the door. He buried his face in his hands. He can't stop thinking about it..

Her glowing skin looked so soft and her breast.. Her breas-

"I shouldn't be thinking about that" He mumbled, breathing heavily.

Reagan noticed the throbbing discomfort between his pants. He was breathing heavily than before. As if tempting him, his mind wandered back to her body.

What is this feeling?

"Haah.." He breathes heavily.

It was his first time seeing someone's body.

As much as he doesn't want to, his mind keeps going back to her. Without realizing it, his hand was slowly going in his pants. He lets out his hard and throbbing member.

Her skin.. He started wrapping his fingers onto his length.

Her firm breast... He started moving his hand, up and down.

"Ngh.."

He moaned quietly. A breath hitched in his throat as he started going faster. His face was getting hotter.

He started going faster and faster as he envisioned Rosettes delicate breasts and shoulders.

I want to touch h-

"Hahh.. hah.."

He lets out heavy breaths. He basked in pleasure while thinking of her. Reagan was panting quietly.

Her soft skin, her neck, her delicate shoulders, her firm breasts..

"Ah.. ahh..!"

His seeds came out, dripping down the floor. He lets out deep heavy breaths one after another, his liquids kept on coming. He laid himself back to rest for a bit, catching his breath.

I can't believe I did something so-

He stopped and immediately jolted up when he heard footsteps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291 0 9
❝𝐈 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐑𝐒𝐬 π₯𝐒𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞. π‡πž 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞π₯ 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨π₯. ❞ ♧ ♧ ♧ 𝐙𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐩...
38.1K 1.1K 93
Hermione Granger didn't really expect to live through the war, or at least she hadn't planned for what would come after. Now that it was over, she ha...
1.3M 28.1K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
15.2K 520 15
Clyde Logan x college student plus size reader Summary: You have had a massive crush on Clyde so you visited his bar every other day but was too shy...