All the Wicked Bonds

بواسطة black_writes_red

What happens when King Alpha gets a message that a human is his mate? He comes knocking at her door. He brea... المزيد

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐒
·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ 𝙋 𝙇 𝘼 𝙔 𝙇 𝙄 𝙎 𝙏 ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·
.•♫•♬• 𝐓 𝐑 𝐀 𝐈 𝐋 𝐄 𝐑 •♬•♫•.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐁𝐮𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐍𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐠𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐒𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐚
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝐅𝐢𝐱 𝐌𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒: 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐫𝐞 𝟏𝟓: 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐡𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔: 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐄𝐳𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐧?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖: 𝐀 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗: 𝐔𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏: 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐: 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐌𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑: 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒: 𝐀 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝-𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔: 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕: 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖: 𝐁𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗: 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎: 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏: 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐: 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑: 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒: 𝐒𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓: 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔: 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕: 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗: 𝐔𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎: 𝐄𝐲𝐞-𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏: 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐: 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑: 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒: 𝐆𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟔: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟕: 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟖: 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟗: 𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐚𝐯𝐚 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟎: 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟏: 𝐙𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟐: 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟑: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟒: 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟓: 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟔: 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟕: 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟖: 𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟗: 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟎: 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟏: 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟐: 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟑: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟒: 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟓: 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫
*•.¸♡ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝 ♡¸.•*

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖: 𝐅𝐢𝐱 𝐲𝐨𝐮

257 20 1
بواسطة black_writes_red

| CHAPTER 38 : FIX YOU |

My eyes stirred awake when the bed dipped beside me. I turned my head to the side to look at King Alpha giving me a disgusted look.

Wrappers of candy, cupcakes, and milkshakes lay beside me on the bed. I could still feel the sweetness of the candies on my lips and around my mouth. I barely remember eating all these goodies and passing out on his bed when my stomach felt like it might explode.

"What the hell did you do to my bed?" He seethed, his ice-blue eyes glimmering with anger and disgust. 

I looked at the mess, "Oh this? This is your fault."

He raised an eyebrow, "My fault?"

"Yeah. You left me alone for thirteen hours."

"I left you so you could take care of those marks on your neck. Not to turn my bed into a garbage disposal!"

"Chill, buddy," I said, sitting up and stretching my arms with a yawn, "I'll clean it up, neat freak."

"You better, or you're sleeping on the floor."   

Another yawn came out my lips, "Ugh what time is it?"

"12 am."

My eyes snapped to the clock then to King Alpha. "You woke me up at 12 am to yell at me?"

"Yes, now clean up my bed and let me sleep."

I didn't bother arguing and slid off his bed, shivering when my skin made contact with the cold air. I was dressed in a low-neck t-shirt that Griselda made me wear so that the fabric doesn't touch the medicine she applied to my neck. She looked absolutely horrified when her eyes fell on my neck but didn't say anything and just cleaned me up and applied a cream.

King Alpha wore a white t-shirt with black sweatpants as he leaned against the bedpost, watching me.

I resisted the urge to gulp under his gaze and went to pick up all the wrappers that I had scattered around.

"So what happened with Casper?" I asked.

"He's not Casper."

"Then whoever the freaky ghost thing he was."

"Levi did a survey and found out that there is a soul roaming around. We're still figuring out how to catch it." He scratched one of his eyebrows and I realized how tired he looked. Like actually tired. There was darkness beneath his eyes and his cheeks seemed a little sunken in, making his face look sharper and slimmer. The natural glow he had in his face had dimmed down too.

I paused mid-way on picking up a wrapper.

"Are you...okay?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

He frowned at me, "Why?"

I shrugged, "You look tired."

He gave a dry look, "Glad you noticed. That's what happens when I'm in charge of imbeciles."

"You can stop calling me that." I glared.

"Surprisingly." He looks at his nails. "I didn't mean you this time."

"Then who?"

He gave an annoyed eye roll, "Other wolves. I turn my attention from them for only a few days and they've gone off track of their responsibilities and work. I had a...talk. Yeah, a talk with them today. So yeah, it was tiring."

"Seems like you did more than a talk." I mumbled, bending to pick another wrapper.

"Just keep cleaning." He yawned.

After cleaning up the entire bed and dumping the trash into the waste bin. I hopped back into the bed, building the same pillow barrier between King Alpha and me.

He watched me build the barrier with a blank look, lying on his back on his side of the bed, with his arms crossed behind his head. Strands of caramel brown hair fell on his forehead. I tried ignoring his gaze as my cheeks heated up.

"This is childish." He spoke when I was almost done.

"What?" My head turned to look at him.

"This." He gestured to the pillows with his eyes. "It's childish."

"It's what keeps me and you safe from each other."

He raised his eyebrows, "Safe from each other?"

Realizing what words I spurt out, I quickly clamped a hand on my mouth before trying to act all cool, "I mean not safe, but like separate. You know? You're the Atlantic Ocean and I'm Pacific. We should stay on separate land s- or oceans - or water, whatever."

"You think we're gonna ravage each other in our sleep." The slightest bit of amusement shone in his eyes.

My cheeks flamed, "Obviously not." 

"That's not what you're pillow barrier says."

"Then what does it say?"

He fell silent for a moment, his expressions blank and thoughtful. The sudden silence in the room made my heart speed up.

"It says you don't trust me."

I went speechless for a moment before giving a small shrug, "That...might be it. You haven't given me a reason to trust you."

His expression went back to resemble a blank rock, "Yup, I haven't." He turned to his side, facing away from me, "Now shut the hell up and let me go to sleep."

"Rude," I muttered, rolling my eyes and lying down, pulling the blanket over my shoulder and tucking it under my chin.

I closed my eyes, hoping for sleep to wash over me easily like it always does since I got abducted by King Alpha. But tonight, I found it hard to sleep.

I kept tossing and turning in my place, sometimes removing the blanket and then putting it back on. Sometimes lying upside down on the bed, then lying properly. In the end, I kicked off the blanket off me in frustration and jumped off the bed.

King Alpha was fast asleep with his soft snores filling the room. His chest rose slowly with his hair dishevelled and falling all over his forehead. Even in his sleep, he looked deadly and dangerous. But from a few angles, there was some sort of softness to him. Like how his eyes remained calm or how his mouth lay slightly open. He almost looked cute.

Actually, he is cute. It's his angry looks, his snarls, and his intense eyes that made him look dangerous and threatening. Realizing I've been staring at him for too long, I snapped out of my trance and walked over to the balcony, standing in the chilly air under the night sky.

For half an hour, I just stood there with my arms crossed on the balcony railing, looking aimlessly into the night. The cool air blew through my hair, and it was peacefully quiet.

So very quiet.

"What are you doing?"

A scream left my lips as I whirled around, startled to see King Alpha standing directly behind me.

This freak can't make any noise while walking?

I took two steps back but forgot about the low railing behind me. My back hit the railing and I almost went somersaulting off the balcony if it wasn't for King Alpha who grabbed my arm, pulling me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He yelled.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I glared, "I already told you to not sneak up on me. I almost went flying down this balcony. And no, I don't believe I can fly."

"Calm down, Blondie." He rolled his eyes leaving my arm. "What are you doing out here in the middle of the night?"

"I couldn't sleep so I just came here."

He narrowed his eyes, "Sure you weren't trying to summon some other kind of supernatural creature?"

I frowned, "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Oh I don't know." He crossed his arms against his chest, "First, you somehow attract Ace, the warlock, then you attract demons and now ghosts want to grab you too?"

"You're saying I want them to come near me?"

He shrugged.

"You think I'm flashing them or something?" I almost yelled in anger.

His eyes turned dark, "Are you?"

I crossed my arms against my chest, "If you knew me well, then you would know that the answer is no."

"Well then I don't know you well, do I?" He tilted his head to the side, his eyes raking me in and stopping for a while on my chest before looking back to my face. "Tell me, Ezlynn. Who are you?"

I frowned in confusion, "What are you talking about?"

"Okay, better question, what are you?" There was almost a threatening, challenging kind of tone in his voice. It was almost as if he were accusing me of something I didn't even know.

"You know I don't know the answer to that either. Why are you suddenly being so...moody?"

"I'm being moody?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes."

"You're the one with periods."

"Yet you're the one acting like you're on it."

"How so, Ezlynn? Elaborate." He waited for an answer.

Oh, he was sure as hell getting an answer.

"First, you act like my fucking gym teacher, always barking orders at me while I workout and always giving disapproving looks even if I did my best. Then you suddenly act like you want to touch or kiss me and then suddenly you go back to being closed off. I think I understand rocks better than you. Then an hour ago, you were so tired looking like you were gonna pass out any second and now you're standing here in front of me like Hulk accusing me of flashing to attract creatures."

A furrow came between his eyebrows, "I don't want to kiss you."

I looked taken aback and genuinely couldn't help but ask, "Why not?"

He continued giving me the furrowed eyebrow look while I waited for him to answer.

We both stared at each other.

He shook his head, turning away from me, "Forget it."

"What? You're just gonna walk out of here now?"

"Yes."

He walked towards the balcony door. But I didn't want him to go just yet.

"This is not how friends act!" I intended on hoping to make him stop moving away so quickly.

He stopped.

I walked towards him, standing directly behind his huge back.

"Friends? Hmm." His deep voice rumbled as he turned around to look at me.

A dark amused look masked his features. He no longer looked angry or blank but rather evil and mischievous which threatened me to take a step back, but I didn't. The heat from his body seemed more welcoming than the chills of the night and I forced myself to look bravely into his eyes rather than thinking about touching him. 

"You wouldn't call me friend if you knew the thoughts in my head whenever I look at you." The way he so sourly said the word 'friend'.

My cheeks flamed and I blinked, "Wh-what thoughts?"

He smiled darkly, leaning towards me until there was no place between us, "You really wanna know?"

My mouth parted open as his fingers slowly gripped both sides of my waist sending shivers up my spine. His nose was near the side of my head as he breathed me in then very slowly, he trailed his nose along the side of my face. My jaw tensed and I grit my teeth at the contact. My hands were into tight fists.

"You smell so fucking good." He rested his cheek on my shoulder, his face facing my neck. I couldn't think of anything with him being this close to me, touching me, hugging me. I really wanted him to touch me but now that he has, I don't know what to think of next.

"Why are you so tensed?" His deep voice, the low rumble in his chest as he spoke. He ran his huge hand in the middle of my back as if trying to relax me.

My shoulders visibly relaxed but I still didn't move or say anything.

"Tell me, Blondie?" He coaxed. "You really wanna know?"

"M-maybe."

I could feel him lifting off an eyebrow, but he didn't say anything. The heat from his body felt like the most superior thing to me right now, I could engulf him whole with him standing this warm and cozy.

"You would hate me." He said after a while.

"And you care about that?" My voice came out like a whisper.

He was silent again.

"Maybe."

I finally got it in me to slip my hands around his torso. For a moment, we both stayed like that in each other's arms. I didn't have a single clue about what was going on right now, but I didn't let myself ruin this. I couldn't bring myself to ruin this.

King Alpha's grip tightened on my waist as his lips faintly left soft, tickling kisses on the side of my neck. My eyes fluttered close, and I inhaled when his lips moved towards my jaw. His hands slowly trailed on my waist, under my t-shirt. A slow panic rose within me at how he held me or how his fingers caressed my skin. It all felt as if some sort of dream. Maybe if I open my eyes, he'll disappear, leaving me to pinch myself at how stupid and wild my imagination can go on to.

My trails of thoughts continued the more he planted soft kisses on my jaw, moving to my neck again.

Before he could carry on any longer, a yelp escaped his mouth and he jumped away from me.

My eyes flew open, and it took a long time for me to rise out of the haziness of my mind. I stared at King Alpha in confusion as he rubbed a thumb over the left side of his waist with a scowl in my direction.

"What's wrong?" I asked, confused.

"You stupid human." He glared. "Look at your hands."

"My han-? Oh no!"

My hands were doing that freaky glow thing again where I couldn't control my magic whatever. Panic filled in me more which fueled the flames to grow bigger and brighter on the surface of my palm.

"Don't fear it," King Alpha's voice was calm, commanding. "If you let your fear take control, it's gonna grow more out of control."

I tried taking in deep breaths, eyes wide and focused on the light illuminating.

"Don't let your fear take control." King Alpha repeated, more calmly this time.

But it was easier said than done, the light grew bigger, and a panicked cry broke through my lips. The light spread out to my elbows till the point where I had to stretch my arms as far away from my face as I could.

"Help me!"

King Alpha gave a tired sigh before appearing in front of my face within a flash. He raised his hand and gave a full-speed slap to my face, snapping my head to the left.

My cheek throbbed as my hand flew over it.

I looked back at King Alpha, almost crying, "Do I have to be slapped every time this happens?"

He gave a sort of displeased look, shrugging, "I tried being gentle."

"Oh really? 'Cos it felt like I've been slapped with a brick."

"It's either a slap or a spank."

"Slap is fine, thank you," I said immediately.

He sighed again, running a hand through his hair, "Way to kill the mood." 

"Not my fault," I grumbled.

"Do you do that on purpose?"

"You mean do I want to burn myself on purpose?" I asked, "No."

We both stared at each other.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Tired."

"Drained?"

"Yeah."

"Weak?"

"Kind of."

"Cheek still throbbing?"

"Very."

"Hmm." His eyes roamed over my body, raking me in with his glass-type blue eyes, "We need to fix you."

I raised my eyebrows, "Fix me?"

"You're a walking time bomb and you're living in my house. I don't want you blowing up something or somebody."

I got excited, "You mean you're going to help me?"

"Fix you." He corrected.

"Same thing."

"It isn't."

"When are we starting?"

"Tomorrow."

I let out an excited squeal.

He raised his eyebrows at me.

I cleared my throat realizing I sounded like a child, "I mean, cool bruh."

He rolled his eyes, "Just shut up."

◃───────────▹

Date: 21st August 2021

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

545K 15.5K 37
"What do you want now?" she said gritting her teeth as he got closer and closer by every second. "I want nothing else but you Angel..."he whispered...
The Alpha's Queen بواسطة Hafsa

الخيال (فانتازيا)

164K 5.1K 34
*COMPLETED* Moving away from the big city life will finally bring her peace and harmony. Or so she thought. She loved who she was. She was proud, mys...
1M 43.7K 45
Brooklyn's family was devastated by the loss of her mother. The young werewolf now struggles to keep her family together while patriarchy and inequal...
409K 15.1K 40
Every year for the past hundred years, there has been a masquerade ball that was held where all wolves found their mates, in particular, Alpha Landon...