Her Sweet But Psycho Husband(...

By Park__Ara

"A psychopath can suddenly be your angel As fast as he will suddenly be your monster", "A psychopath can sudd... More

Intro
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
😑🔪
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
(Q & A)
Chapter-24
Chapter-25(FINAL)
Season-2

Chapter-12

2.9K 164 108
By Park__Ara

_NEXT MORNING_
AUTHOR'S POV:-

[Jungkook and Taehyung were both sleeping together, while cuddling each other from last night.]

[And,Y/n was trusfrated(frustrated).]

Then,Taehyung woke up and,his head was hurting and,his vision was not clear but then,

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"YAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" ...

[When Taehyung saw Jungkook, who was sleeping while cuddling him,he immediately screamed his lungs out and infront of Jungkook's face that caused him to flinch really hard and,he woke up from his deep sleep.]

"What the hell?why are you fucking screaming?" Jungkook asked to him.

"Y-you slept while cuddling me?" Taehyung said.

"What the fuck!!! I didn't.....wait a damn min..! why we are on the same bed?And,why the fuck you are here?" Jungkook asked, shockingly.

"I don't know!!!!What is happening??" Taehyung said while,Y/n came came to that room.

"Why are you two screaming?huh!" She asked.

"Hey,tae tae! I-i mean,Taehyung,get the fuck out of my house!..now!!" Jungkook said.

"My head is hurting! can you please stop shouting?And,yes,I will not go!!' Taehyung said.

"My head is also hurting and,this is because of you!! why are you even here?get out!!!" Jungkook said.

"No,I will not! what will you do?" He said.

"Otherwise,I will kill you....!" Jungkook said,while glaring at him.

"Ok,you can kill me later but now,I want to eat something delicious! i am hungry....!!" He said, calmly.

"Stfu,this is not your house!!" Jungkook shouted at him.

"I know,but,you are my only cousin and,also our bond is really special!" Taehyung said, innocently.

"Are you out of your mind? Special bond? my foot!" Jungkook said irritatingly.

[Then,Jungkook was about to punch Taehyung but Y/n stopped him.]

"Jungkook,are you crazy?how can you beat your own cousin?" She asked to, Jungkook.

"He is not my cousin!!" Jungkook replied.

"Yeah,you are right! we are not cousins,but..we are soulmates!" Taehyung said,while smirking at him.

[Taehyung was annoying him because,he wants to see him irritated.]

"I swear,I will kill you!!" Jungkook said to him.

"SHUT UP,YOU TWO!!!...And,yes, Jungkook,why are you being like this? he is taking to you very sweetly but,you are really rude to him and,you were about to punch him!! why?what happened to you?huh!" She asked to him.

"Oh,Y/n,we had a fight yesterday and,he is really angry at me,but,don't worry,he will get back normal!" Taehyung said to her,while looking at, Jungkook,who was continually glaring at him.

"LIAR,we--" Y/n cutted his words off and said something.

"Stop it,Jungkook! if you had a fight,then forgive him!" She scolded him,while, Taehyung was smirking because,she was taking his side.

"I am sorry,Jungkook!..please forgive me!!" Taehyung said, looking at him, innocently.

"See! Taehyung is really a good boy,he said sorry to you! and,you are not even forgiving him!..forgive him now!!! She exclaimed and ordered him.

"But--"

"No,buts! I said forgive him now!!" She said.

[Jungkook can't deny her and,he was fuming in anger in inside,clenching his jaws,he agreed.]

"Fine!!!...I-i forgive you, Taehyung!!" He said to him.

"Hmm,that's my boy!" She said,while patting his head.

"I am glad that you forgave me....!" Taehyung said to him.

"Now,you two hug each other and smile and,also promise each other that, you will never ever fight again!" She said.

[When, Y/n said that, Jungkook's eyes widened and Taehyung was smiling at him innocently.]

"Jungkook,didn't you heard,what I said?" She asked to him while,he faked a smile at them.

"My dear cousin!..come and give me a hug!!" Jungkook said, faking a smile at him.

[Then,Taehyung goes near him and hugs  him tightly and Jungkook was not able to breath of,how tight, Taehyung was hugging him but Jungkook did not showed that and faked another smile.]

"How are you feeling? I know..very good, isn't?" Taehyung whispered in his ears,while smirking.

"Just wait..!" Jungkook whispered back.

"Kookie,I will always annoy you like this!!" He whispered again.

"Don't call me that with your dirty mouth!" He replied, whispering.

"I will! and,you also called me as,"tae tae",before.. right?" He said, whispering while smirking mischievously.

[Then,Taehyung pulled away from the hug and said something.]

"Kookie,you are the best cousin in the whole world!" He said.

"Yeah,i know...!" He said.

"Ok,now,you two! come downstairs after getting fresh and,then we will eat together!" She announced.

"WHAT???..He will eat with us??" Jungkook asked, widening his eyes.

"Yes,why not? And,he came to our house first time!" She replied.

"O-okay.....!"

[Y/n left from there and Jungkook was about to do something with Taehyung but suddenly,he got a call from his office and,he went to downstairs to talk with someone because of some office work.
Before Jungkook was about to go,he said something to Taehyung.]

"Just wait here,you bastard.!! I will come back soon and,I will break your bones!!" Jungkook warned him,while giving a death glare to him but, Taehyung just smirked at him.

_TIME SKIPS_
JUNGKOOK'S POV:-

[I came to my room and,I straight go to my bathroom because,I want to get fresh but,what,I saw next was unexpected.]

END OF CHAPTER 12
------------------------------------------------------------
Q: WHAT DO YOU THINK?WHAT JUNGKOOK SAW?

IF YOU KNOW THE ANSWER THEN COMMENT DOWN......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.2K 27
okay literally this is really bad. i was reading it again after idk how long and i just kept cringing...HELP WHY DID I EVEN WRITE THIS LIKE UMMM IT M...
135K 4.8K 41
**COMPLETED** "Just tell me. Why did you try to steal the necklace?" I looked at him. "Oh! I tried stealing it because it was ugly, disgusting, and i...
130K 6.7K 35
"I like it, when she smile...but, I love it,when I am the reason!" [He said while looking at her secretly and admiring her.] ___________________ "I l...
1M 46.8K 67
"You were lying this whole time?" "It wasn't exactly lying, more like acting," "You bastard!" "You wouldn't love me if I showed you my true self so e...