middle school; tsukishima kei

By BON111E

sequel to "secret girlfriend." prepare for drama. cover art by aya takano <3 lowercase intended fem!read... More

sequel
a warm welcome
4'11
beach day arc !
ex best friend
ig

first date

2.4K 119 200
By BON111E

・゚: *✧・゚:*⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚📱⇦ y/n's pov ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ ✧*:

[milk bitch]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hey y/n ik ur depressed
and everything since youve
just broken up with ur
boyfriend of 4 years but i
was wondering if you'd
like to go w/ me to visit
oikawa

ma'am who said i
was depressed 🤨

ur private story is filled
with pics of you just crying....

not me
wrong bitch👁👁

oh...right

ehh i guesss i'm down to go,
why are you over here anyway

how about i explain
on the way over

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*🌑*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"so you want to convince oikawa, your rival might i add, to help you play volleyball better?" y/n sucked on the milk carton kags had packed for their adventure. y/n and the black haired setter were currently walking towards aoba johsai high, in search of the brown haired volleyball captain, hoping to convince the man to give some advice and help advance kageyama's playing. "you know, if i were him i wouldn't help you."

"that's exactly why you're here." kageyama added quickly, his resting face scaring a nearby group of kids into tears.

"i don't understand, what am i gonna do- wait woah! i am not giving oikawa a bj just to help you out! i mean i love you and all-"

"y/n!" kageyama slapped his hand across the girls mouth, his face reddening from her suggestive idea and the fact that she had said the 'l word' to him. spluttering out, "i wasn't going to pr-prostitute you." he harshly whispered. quickly retracting his hand away, he asked, "did you just lick me?"

y/n cackled at the setter's disgusted face while he wiped his hand clean on her shirt. "hey, you gotta do whatcha gotta do-"

"y/n-chan?" a familiar voice called out, y/n and kageyama both looked at each other, undoubtedly thinking the same thing, that has to be oikawa, before coming face to face with none other than the man they were just talking about.

"hey tohru..." y/n gave him a tight-lipped smile, shoving kageyama forward, giving him a chance to speak to the man he'd been running all over town to see.

"oh.. tobio's here too..." oikawa gave a lesser-genuine smile towards the boy. y/n awkwardly whistled, immediately stopping when she saw the look kageyama was giving her. she agreed with the crying kids on that one, that boy's stare was deadly.

"oikawa what are you doing here? i expected to see you at your school."

"i'm here with my nephew," kageyama and i acknowledged the little boy beside him, sending a quick wave, "we take mondays off practice."

y/n went off to oikawa's nephew, trying to give the two setters a chance to speak on their own. "so... you come here often?" she asked the tiny boy in front of her.

he gave her a confused look. choosing to respond anyway, "not really. tohru started taking me here since his girlfriend dumped him. he's been lonely." damn, kids really say anything huh... y/n thought to herself, her eyes widenening at the new piece of information she'd gotten from the small child. quick reminder to self: never speak to children again, who knows who they'll spill your secrets to...

"oh... that's nice."

the sudden loudness of kageyama's voice grabbed their attention, and what y/n saw in front of her was one of the oddest things she wasn't ever expecting to see that day. or really ever- tobio kageyama was bowing to oikawa!?

oikawa grabbed his nephews and y/n's hand, pulling them away from kageyama.

"please oikawa it's important!" kageyama tried once again while y/n struggled to release his grip on her hand.

"oikawa leave me here, i want to stay with tobio! this is kidnapping!" the girl had to admit, oikawa sure was strong. how could she doubt his strength, he was captain of his team for a reason!

"listen to me now!" tobio ran up to the trio, somehow remaining in the bowing position throughout it all. he forced himself in front of oikawa and y/n could be seen struggling to keep her laughter to herself. it was quite the site to see.

"y/n, be a dear and take a picture. tobio don't move."

y/n flipped the camera and started taking selfies instead, holding in more of her laughter as oikawa made some dumbass pose. "yass, work it." y/n mumbled out in a monotone voice, oikawa's nephew laughing quietly beside her.

"so," he turned to tobio again, "i'm kinda busy here." he tried dragging y/n away again, his plan unsuccessful since she was able to stop him by lightly punching his stomach.

"you said you were bored because your girlfriend dumped you!" his nephew said loudly. y/n snickered at the pretty setter's distress. he obviously didn't want anyone to know about that. "you were about to cry about it earlier."

as oikawa and kageyama continued speaking- or arguing, whichever one you see it as, y/n decided to snoop through oikawa's camera roll. hey, it's not her fault he stupidly decided to trust her with his personal possessions. all she could find were aesthetic scenery pictures, photos with his nephew... photos of himself.

y/n rolled her eyes at the endless amount of selfies the brunette seemed to take. she smirked to herself as she came across the recently deleted album. with a quick tap she opened it up, shrieking and tossing the phone when she spotted what laid in that section. jeez, what kind of idiot doesn't clear their recently deleted? it's deleted for a reason!

"y/n are you alright?" oikawa asked, concerned for his friend. picking up his phone, his eyes widened at the screen in front of him. he quickly turned off his phone, giving the girl in front of him an awkward smile. the red hue in his face forming as he dragged his nephew away from the two first years. "let's go takeru."

y/n panicked as he began to walk away. it was evident in kageyama's sad face that he still hadn't gotten the advice he seeked for.

"oikawa, wait!" the boy turned around, his eyebrow raised, waiting for her to continue, all the while the red hue in his cheeks deepened in color.

y/n stammered, not really expecting him to continue listening to them after all of what had happened in the short time they had been speaking.

"i'll let you have a date with y/n!" kageyama spoke for her, a wave of boldness surging through him.

"hey! you said you weren't going to prostitute me!" y/n slapped the back of kageyama's head. he 'ow-ed,' rubbing his head in comfort. "you're lucky i don't punch you." she huffed, crossing her arms.

"i'm willing to go on a date with y/n- for the sake of helping you, tobio." oikawa coughed, picking at his nails, trying to seem nonchalant about the deal.

kageyama turned towards y/n, placing his hands on her shoulders. he pouted, giving her his best puppy-dog eyes in hopes of convincing her to do the deed.

searching between tobio and oikawa, she tried to find a way out of it. oikawa's nephew shook his head at the teenagers in front of him. y/n groaned, i mean, i would be helping a friend, wouldn't i? and there are no feelings involved, right? what do you mean no feelings involved?! this is a date for crying out loud!

"fine, i'll do it." she immediately regretted her decision but kageyama had already hugged her, thanking her repeatedly. oikawa cheered from beside them- stopping at once when he remembered that he was supposed to be acting cool.

"sounds good," he cleared his throat, "so where did you want to go?"

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*🌑*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"this is nice, a bit cliche dont you think?"

y/n and oikawa found themselves in a cafe. she had originally suggested going paintballing but oikawa insisted they visited this new place he had heard great things of. or as y/n saw it: he didn't want her to watch him get absolutely obliterated by a bunch of ten-year olds.

she eventually gave in though, on the only condition that oikawa pay for her meal, which he happily accepted. the two were sat in a booth, kageyama and takeru somewhere else in the cafe, giving them some space since they couldn't just leave. the deal was y/n and oikawa would go on a date in exchange for some legitimate advice from the ace setter.

y/n didn't complain, she didn't care either way. oikawa was attractive and it could possibly help her get over that bastard kei. who knows, maybe one day oikawa and her would become an amazing couple, even better than what she and kei had. and she would be getting free food after all. don't get it twisted though, the free food is what really sold her.

"so how's school old man?" she asked the brown brown-eyed boy in front of her, snickering at the pointed look he gave her.

"i am not an old man." he replied, offended. "and school is fine, thank you for asking. how is tsukishima? you guys still together?" he asked sipping his coffee, acting uninterested, even though he was the one to bring it up.

y/n rolled her eyes, responding to his question nonetheless, "why would i be on a date with you if i was taken?"

"so i take it you two broke up?" oikawa's foot nudged hers under the table as he spoke. y/n rose a brow at the action, a smile fighting to form on her face. what is this? the first grade when we would play footsies with our crushes?

"yeah we did. what about you with your girlfriend? you know, the one who dumped your ass."

"she did not dump my ass!"

"that's not what takeru said..."

"you shouldn't go believing every child you meet! their brain cells haven't fully developed, they hardly know what they're saying in the first place."

"you're changing the subject!"

"fine," tohru sighed, stirring his drink as he answered her question, "she left me because apparently i was spending too much time focusing on volleyball rather spending time with her. it was my fault i guess.."

"i'm sorry to hear that, you don't deserve that. everyone should know how important volleyball is to you! she must not be too smart for leaving a guy like you." y/n comforted the boy sat in front of her. placing her hand on oikawa's, she interlocked their fingers. the action sent shocks like lightning bolts down the captain's hand up to his arm. he was sure surprised that the girl would take such an initiative.

"what about tsukishima? you two on good terms?" the question made y/n pull her hand back. oikawa immediately regretted asking, missing the warmth from her hand in his.

"i think he was cheating on me." she admitted, oikawas eyes almost popping out of his sockets. tsukishima cheating on y/n? what kind of-

"i am so sorry y/n. you don't deserve that-"

"so what we're those dicks pics doing on your phone?" she interrupted, a smirk forming on her features at the way oikawas jaw dropped.

"i don't know what you're talking about." he muttered, picking up the menu to hide his red face while the girl laughed at him.

"alright enough bullying me. how about we leave here and head to a movie?" oikawa stood from the booth, ready to leave that place and have fun elsewhere.

"the deal was for only one singular date-"

"it's still apart of the date.. it'll just be more than sitting down at some cafe." he grabbed her hand, pulling her up.

"y/n?"

"oh you've got to be shitting me-"

"ushijima?" oikawa looked at the two confused. why did y/n sound so shocked to see him? have they met before? did they have some sort of history?

"y/n and i were once a thing." ushijima spoke, hoping to clear up the confusion on oikawa's part.

"you didn't have to say that." y/n thinned her lips into a line, the awkward tension in the air already beginning to become too much for her to handle. ugh why did i have to be so hot, i have way too many guys falling for me.

"are you guys done already?" kageyama appeared out of nowhere scaring the trio in the process. i swear that boy is like a ghost.

"no we're not done- y/n and i were just about to head to the movies-"

"hey! the deal was for one date not two."

"it's not two dates! it's just more activities! how do you guys manage to just do one thing and call that a date? no wonder you two are single-"

"hey-"

"you two are on a date?" ushijima asked, his red headed friend pulling up beside him.

"yes-"

"not a real one!" y/n's outburst quieted the group. she pushed the group out of the cafe, knowing that they were seconds away from being forced outside by the manager for causing a commotion.

"y/n if we don't finish the date i sadly won't be able to help tobio. a deals a deal." he crossed his arms, challenging the girl while ushijima and tendo just watched, confused.

"alright. i'm done. i'm out. see you later tobi." y/n shrugged and walked away, tired of being used and taken advantage of. and seeing ushijima did not help at all. seeing him brought back memories of kei, it brought back memories of him fighting over her. it brought back memories of their relationship. the one that she was trying to get over.

with a sigh, she fished out her phone from her pocket, dialing a number she knew all too well.

"hey, tsukishima, do you think you can pick me up?"

✄—🏷 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*・゚✧*:・゚✧
,,a/n" one chap fri-mon this week and my new schedule after that will be sat-sun around 10am pst :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 21.6K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
1.7M 61.5K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
285K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...