Scars To Your Beautiful (JJ M...

Por fandoms_forever32

She was once a pogue, now she's a kook. Abby Martin was forced into the Cameron family. Her mother Rose marri... MΓ‘s

π‘†π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘  π‘‡π‘œ π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π΅π‘’π‘Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘“π‘’π‘™
πΈπ‘π‘–π‘”π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘β„Ž
𝐴𝑐𝑑 𝑂𝑛𝑒
π΄π‘’π‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘π‘ 
π΅π‘’π‘Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘“π‘’π‘™ 𝐷𝑖𝑣𝑒
π΅π‘’π‘Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘“π‘’π‘™ π΄π‘Ÿπ‘”π‘’π‘šπ‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘ 
π΅π‘’π‘Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘“π‘’π‘™ π‘€π‘’π‘šπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘¦
π΅π‘’π‘Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘“π‘’π‘™ π΅π‘™π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’

π΅π‘’π‘Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘“π‘’π‘™ π‘†π‘–π‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π΅π‘œπ‘›π‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘”

1K 28 2
Por fandoms_forever32

(Episode 1:Pilot Part One)

There's two sides of the island, the figure eight that held the rich assholes and then there's the south side aka the cut where the less fortunate live.

I was born a full blooded pogue, but when I was seven my mother met Ward Cameron, one of the richest guys in outer banks. Not long after dating, the two got married. And I became the step daughter of a kook.

I was forced to move from the cut, away from my friends into the figure eight, a place I despised. My new family could barely stand me. I hated it there.

But at least I had my pogue friends, that was until I became twelve and they ditched me because I was basically a kook.

That broke me, I had no one. My step family didn't care about me. My mom cared more about money. I think that's what drove me to my perfectness problem. I needed to be perfect for my mom and for anyone to want me.

I basically started to look like a kook so my mom would be proud of me. And tried to have the best body so I wasn't overweight. I have always been self conscious about that.

Anyways, enough about that, my name is Abby Martin.

The forgotten pogue and a wannabe kook.

~~~

Abby sat in her room, drawing in her sketchbook. It was of a little girl and her friends. A little girl she wished was still around.

"Abby." Sarah burst into her room.

"Sarah!" Abby screamed. "Ever heard of privacy."

The kook princess rolled her eyes. "Your mom has been calling for you. It's time for dinner."

"I'm not hungry." Abby muttered.

"You didn't even eat lunch." Sarah crossed her arms. "Your mother wants you downstairs."

Abby watched as the blonde stormed out. She sighed, wishing that they stopped bugging her.

Even after years the Cameron's pretty much disowned her, which makes sense since they didn't like her mother Rose. But she just wanted them to like her, they were siblings after all.

She closed her sketchbook, dragging herself downstairs. She frowned at the sight of the whole family sitting around the table. The only seat being in between Rafe and Sarah. Her step brother she could not stand. He made her uncomfortable and she didn't know why.

"Eat, honey." Rose smiled at her daughter.

Rose might not show it but she loved her daughter more than anything.

Abby grinned at her mom, doing as she was told. She forced the food down, grimacing as her stomach felt nauseous.

"Have you been outside, Abigail?" Ward asked his step daughter. "Sarah has been out there nonstop."

Abby shrugged. "I like staying indoors. Why go outside when I have no one to see?"

"I'm sure you and Sarah could hang out." Rose stated.

"That sounds like a good idea." Ward agreed.

Sarah and Abby simultaneously rolled their eyes. Their parents always tried to get them to get along, but it was never going to happen.

"Yeah, fun." The step sisters muttered.

"Can I be excused?" Abby asked.

"Of course, sweetheart." Rose smiled at her.

Abby got up, leaving that awkward dinner.

~~~

Abby puked her guts, gagging every couple of seconds at the foul taste in her mouth. After she finally finished her vomit fest, she leaned back wiping her mouth. She stumbled to her feet, flushing the toilet and swishing mouthwash in her mouth.

She plopped down on her bed as she watched the storm roll in from her window. She loved storms, it relaxed her. She smiled as her eyes drooped shut.

~~~

Hurricane Agatha did real damage outside. The power lines were down and was the generator, but they were quickly getting the generators back on. Part of being a kook.

Abby was currently outside, sunbathing in the glory of the storms aftermath. While Sarah was prancing around with a racket trying to save mice from seagulls.

Wheezie groaned, already at lost without the WiFi. Abby ignored the shouts between Ward and Sarah.

~~~

With the idea of Sarah and Abby hanging out, the Martin girl was forced into going to a party with the kooks. Abby shivered in the night air, glancing around the boneyard. She hated being in the cut, it brought back so many memories that she wanted to forget.

Sarah immediately ditched her to find her boyfriend Topper. So Abby went to find a drink. Many drinks.

"Abby, hey." John B smiled at his once childhood friend.

The girl looked completely different, more womanly. Sure, he's seen her when he did his job at the Cameron's but she always steered clear from him.

And he definitely noticed how pale and skinny she looked. Almost unhealthy looking. He frowned concerned.

"Hey." She muttered, glancing anywhere but at him. "I just want a drink."

He handed her one. "So how are you?"

"I'm fine." She gave him a small smile but it immediately fell when she saw a familiar boy walked towards them. "Thanks for the drink."

She hurried away, chugging the drink as fast as she could. John B sighed, staring after her.

"Why is she here?" JJ crossed his arms.

"My guess. To get drunk." John B gave him best friend a look.

It was no secret that JJ was in love with the girl, but he pushed her away and he regretted it ever since.

Abby got so drunk that she was dancing crazily with some tourist. Her lips gently grazing his. JJ watched from the sidelines with a scowl.

JJ smirked, seeing the kook princess. "Hey, hey, Sarah, wait. Sarah, can I introduce you in a tasty Milwaukee beverage?"

"No, thanks." She gave him a look.

"Come on. Is it not fancy enough for you?" JJ asked.

"No, we were just leaving. After I find Abby." Sarah stated.

"Hey, you know what? I'll take it." Topper stepped in. "I'll— thank you man. I appreciate it."

"That's nice, Topper, but I didn't ask you. If you said pretty please, maybe. But you didn't."
JJ smirked.

"Oh, pretty please." Topper sarcastically said.

That caused an argument between JJ and Topper, it pulled Abby away from the boy she was kissing. Everything was fine now until Topper said something stupid.

"Dirty Pogues!" Topper shouted.

John B threw the first punch. And Topper obviously retaliated. Abby gasped in shock.

A/N

First chapter is here! I hope you all enjoyed it because I honestly wasn't really sure what to do.

What do you think of Abby so far?

So I was thinking for every chapter that the chapters could be called Beautiful and then something else, should I do that? Or is that stupid?

Thanks for reading.

~Belle~

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

482K 10.1K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
290K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
180K 5.7K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
91.8K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...