conqueror • percy jackson

By signofthetoews

"you could be the king, but watch the queen conquer" - Rosalyn Carter is the daughter of Aphrodite and the la... More

cast list
part one
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
prophecy
part two
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.

playlist

6.1K 98 1
By signofthetoews

someone new - hozier
"honey, there is no right way, so i fall in love just a little bit everyday with someone new"

my type - saint motel
"and take a look around the room. love comes wearing disguises"

adore you - harry styles
"walk in your rainbow paradise, strawberry lipstick state of mind"

sweet - cigarettes after sex
"it's so sweet, knowing that you love me, though we don't need to say it to each other"

broken - jonah kagen
"i'm begging you to come and pull me out of the fire. come and save me like you did when we were young"

half hearted - we three
"half of my heart has always been yours, so now i'm just laying here in pieces on the floor"

light my love - greta van fleet
"can you light my love? flames glowing bright as the sun; deeper the oceans you run"

in spite of all the danger - the quarrymen
"i'll do anything for you, anything you want me to, if you'll be true to me"

hell or high water - zach bryan
"damn what comes tomorrow, cause i'll give you all the love god's given me to borrow"

til forever falls apart - finneas
"so this is is, that's how it ends. i guess there's nothing more romantic than dying with your friends"

salute - little mix
"sisters, we are everywhere. warriors, your country needs you"

stand by me - darby walker (cover)
"no, i won't be afraid... just as long as you stand by me"

i lived - one republic
"i owned every second that this world could give"

i am woman - emmy meli
"i am feminine. i am masculine. i am anything i want. i can teach ya."

medusa - kailee morgue
"so hold onto this moment and fight until you're hopeless. there's secrets and riddles that live in these walls. there's ghosts of past heroes, and i hear them call my name"

glory & gore - lorde
"delicate in every way but one... the swordplay. god knows we like archaic kinds of fun... the old way"

everything i wanted - billie eilish
"they called me weak like i'm not just somebody's daughter"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 215 11
in which, the daughter of Hera, goddess of marriage, women, family, and childbirth starts to develop feelings for another demi-god, the son of Poseid...
47.6K 1.2K 44
❛𝙄𝙣 𝙜𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙜𝙡𝙤𝙬, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨, 𝙆𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩...
659 26 4
Percy Jackson ff Apollo X OC She was Aphrodite's Champion. Said to be the best of the best fighters, the powerhouse of the Halfbloods. For they were...
120K 3.6K 29
" aphrodite's daughter shall be beauty but no brains. " in which aphrodite's daughter falls in love with hermes' son. ...