Liliah Rogers

Galing kay waveylays

While visiting his first love in London. Steve Rogers stumbles upon an abandoned baby. Not wanting the young... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
Aurthors Note
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
Peter Parker-alternitive ending

93

2.9K 91 20
Galing kay waveylays

Author Note: I know I just did an Authors Note in the last one but this is the last chapter for the deathly hallows. So it's going a bit longer then usual. Not too much but a little. Just a little FYI. <3

Liliah, Harry, Ron and Hermione sat in the living room of the Lovegood home. Liliah looked around at the house. This was definitely Luna's house.

Mr. Lovegood walked back into the living room carring tea.
" So what can I do for you?" He asked.
" I was wondering about the necklace you were wearing at the wedding." Harry told him.
" You mean this one?" Mr. Lovegood pulled out the necklace.
" Yes, what is it?" Harry asked.
" It's the deathly hallows. I'm sure you are all familiar with the story of the three brothers?" He asked.

" Yes." Hermione and Ron said.
" No." Harry and Liliah said.
" How not?" Ron asked.
" I thought I was Muggle born till I was fifteen I never read Wizard fairytales." Liliah told him.
" Mum always made me read educational stories." Harry said.

" I have the book right here." Hermione reached in her bag and pulled out an old book.
" There we're once three brothers traveling along a lonely winding road at twilight-"
Hermione started reading
" Midnight. Mum always said midnight." Ron interrupted.
They all looked at him.
" It's like you enjoy pissing Hermione off." Liliah told him.

Ron looked from Liliah to Hermione who was glaring harshly at him.
" But twilight is fine. I like it better." Ron gulped.
Hermione looked back at the book and continued the story.

After she finished Mr. Lovegood stood up and walked to the kitchen. They followed him.
" The elder wand." He drew a straight line a piece of paper.
" The resurrection stone." He drew a circle over the line.
" And the Invisibility cloak." He drew a triangle around the whole thing.
" Together they make one the master of death." Mr. Lovegood.

" So their real?" Liliah asked.
" Umm no. Just a story an old story. Oh look your teas gone cold. I'll make some more." Mr. Lovegood walked passed them and down the stairs.
" Good why can't Wizard just have little songs and riddles about deadly deceases like the muggles do." Liliah rubbed her eyes under her glasses.
" Let's get out of here. I'm drinking anymore of that stuff hot or cold." Ron said.

They all nodded in agreement and walked down the stairs. Mr. Lovegood was anxiously looking out of the window. Like he was looking or waiting for something. Liliah's danger trigger started going off in her head. She pulled out her wand from her back pocket.

" Thank you sir." Hermione said.
He turned around.
" You forgot the water." Ron told him.
" The water?" Mr. Lovegood asked.
" For the tea." Ron said.
" Oh I forgot the water- how silly of me." He laughed and walked passed them.
Liliah grabbed onto Harry's sleeve and pulled him a little closer to her.

" Actually we better go." Hermione said.
" No!" He shouted.
Liliah switched her wand for her dagger.
" Your my only hope. They have her. They have my Luna. They were upset about what I was writing so they took her." Mr. Lovegood told them.
Liliah's hand slowly started to float down. He just wanted his daughter back, and understandably so.

He walked to the Potter siblings and touched Harry's scar.
" Buts it's really you they want." Mr. Lovegood said.
Liliah grabbed his arm and took it off of her brother.
" Who has her sir?" Harry asked.
He didn't respond right away.
" Voldemort." He said.

Liliah pulled Harry down and balls of black smoke started to crash through the house. They all huddled down. Liliah grabbed Harry and Hermione who was holding hands with Ron. Hermione apparated them out of their and into the woods somewhere.

" That little bleeder. Is their no one we can trust." Ron stood up.
" He just wanted Luna back he was desperate." Harry told him.
" Also what kind of insult is little bleeder?" Liliah asked dusting herself off.
" I'll do the enchantments." Ron ignored Liliah.
Liliah looked at her brown leather jacket that now had a nice rip on the shoulder.
" I guess I can't have a brown leather jacket." Liliah sighed.

This is second fucking time she has gotten a brown leather jacket just for it to get all ripped up a few months later.

She looked up and saw snatchers surrounding them.
" Oh fuck me." Liliah mumbled.
" Hello beautiful." One of the snatchers said.
Liliah pulled out her wand and started to run along with the others. The snatchers followed quickly behind them.

Liliah ran faster then she has ever in her life. All that training Nat and Clint made her do was really paying off today. She jumped over fallen tree branches and dodged spells. Liliah heard a thud and saw that Harry had fell down.

She reached down in her thigh holster and pulled her gun out. Liliah turned around and stopped running. She shot the snatchers in the chest and that allowed Harry to get back up and start running again. Liliah put her gun back and started running again.

As she ran she thought of all those time her dad made her run around D.C. Compared to that this wasn't so bad. Liliah thought of Pietro, he would be so disappointed if she was slow. With those to thoughts in mind she pushed her self to run faster.

She saw more snatchers in front of her.
" We can't out run them." Liliah told herself.
She stopped running and saw Hermione hit Harry with a spell.
" Giving up so easily gorgeous." Scabior asked Liliah grabbing her hands on putting them behind her back.
Liliah could have easily broken free from his weak grasp but didn't.
" I know when I'm beat." Liliah said.

" Beautiful and smart. The whole package eh?" Scabior smirked.
" Too much for some." Liliah said.
" Cheeky. What's your name lovely?" Scabior asked.
" Scarlett Jost." Liliah told him.
" Well Scarlett Jost, your not on my list." Scabior told her.
Liliah just shrugged.

( The name I used sounds pretty familiar eh?)

" Let's take this lot to headquarters." Scabior told the other snatchers.

¥¥¥

( Dane Dehaan is still my fancast for Peter Pettgriw)

The snatcher pressed Harry's face against the gate of Malfoy Manor.
" Get Draco." Bellatrix smiled.
She opened the gate and the snatchers walked the golden trio and Liliah towards the Manor. Bellatrix eyed Liliah.
" Didn't I kill you?" Bellatrix asked pointing her wand at Liliah, not threateningly just to show that's who she was talking too.
" You tried." Liliah smirked.

Scabior stifled a chuckle. Bellatrix glared at him and he stopped laughing. They walked through the Manor to the ball room. The snatchers continued to hold Ron, Hermione and Liliah while Bellatrix took Harry. Lucius, Draco and Narcissa joined them. Liliah furrowed her eyebrows and looked at the father and son.

" Where have I seen you two?" Liliah asked.
" I've gone to school with you for five years." Draco said.
Liliah just shrugged and shook her head.
" You shot me." Lucius said.
" Oh shit, really? That's crazy, my bad." Liliah laughed.
" Bella why did you bring her here?" Lucius asked.
" She was with him. Look Draco, is this Harry Potter." Bellatrix showed Harry's distorted face.

" I can't be sure." Draco said.
Lucius walked to him and told him something in hushed voice.
" Well I hope we won't be forgetting who brought him here." Scabior added.
" You dare talk to me like that in my own house?" Lucius snapped.
" Dear." Narcissa calmed him down.

Liliah didn't know how Mrs. Malfoy dealt with all this shit. I mean she had just met....umm what were their names? Fuck umm the two died blonde haired guys. Anyways she just met them and she couldn't tolerate them nevertheless handle them for like how ever old the little blondie told her he was.

" What's wrong with his face?" Draco asked.
" Yes what is wrong with his face?" Bellatrix asked.
" That's how he came to us. Reckon something he picked up in the woods." One of the snatchers shrugged.
" Or a jinx, was it you dear?" Bellatrix pointed her wand at Hermione.
" Rude what if was me. You can't just assume shit." Liliah told her.
" Oh dear I can't tell if your absolutely brilliant or so so stupid." Bellatrix shifted her eyes to her.

" The fact that you don't know, means whatever I'm doing is working. Which gives you your answer." Liliah tilted her head to the side.
" Hmm riddles. How delightful." Bellatrix mused.
Liliah smirked and Bellatrix turned her attention back to Hermione.
" Let's check your wand. What's that? Where did you get that?" Bellatrix stopped in her tracks.
" It was in her bag. Reckon it's mine now." The snatcher chuckled dumbly.

Bellatrix shot him with a spell. Then sent a snake to wrap around Greybacks neck and a chain to wrapped around Scabior's. They started chocking.
" Go! Get out!" Bellatrix screamed sword in hand.
They all ran out.

" Cissy take the boys to the cell. The girls and I are going to have a little chat." Bellatrix tied Liliah up and grabbed Hermione.
Narcissa gave the boys to Peter. Liliah looked at Peter.
" Fuck you Pettigrew! Your plan failed dipshit! Now you have me to deal with bitch!" Liliah yelled at him.
His blue eyes pierced through her. For a moment he just stayed still. He knew what they said about her, about her looking like the perfect mix between James and Lily. He had never seen in her person and now he can confirm she was definitely their child.

He shook his head of all his memories with his friends and pushed Harry and Ron to the dungeons and locked them down there. He walked back up to the stairs. He looked at Liliah who was thrashing trying to get out of the chains as she watched Bellatrix torture Hermione for information.

For the first time Peter felt guilt sting his heart. Liliah was born before all of this. He was her uncle. Sure Liliah only got to spend about two weeks with the Marauders before Dumbledore took her away but she meant the world to all of them. When she was born Peter would have never thought about betraying his friends. Seeing her brought a lot of memories to Peter he tried to push away.

" Stop! Stop! She's only a kid!" Liliah screamed.
Bellatrix looked at her.
" You want to take her place?" Bellatrix asked teasingly not expecting a reply.
" Yes." Liliah didn't hesitate.
Everyone's eyes widen and they looked at her. Bellatrix swished her wand and Hermione was tied up and Liliah's chains were undone. Bellatrix walked towards her grabbed her hair and pulled her to the middle of the room.

" Now come on dearie, be a smart girl. Say the word and I'll switch you back." Bellatrix told her.
" You won't get anything from either of us. But if your going to torture either of us it should be me." Liliah said back.
" Your so so stupid." Bellatrix decided.
" Maybe." Liliah said.
Bellatrix grabbed her dagger and stabbed Liliah in the shoulder.

Liliah grounded her teeth together and closed her eyes. Peter winced.
" You think I haven't been stabbed before?" Liliah challenged.
" Oh dearie the type of pain your about to feel will be nothing like you ever felt before." Bellatrix smirked.
" Try me bitch." Liliah spat.
Bellatrix raised her wand at her.
" Crocio!" Bellatrix said calmly.

It felt like a million knifes were being pushed through Liliah's body all at once.
" Fuck!" Liliah shouted before biting her lip.
She let her head drop and she closed her eyes. Liliah could barely hear Hermione's shouts over her heart pounding in her ears. She released her lip in fear her teeth would bite through it she was biting so hard. She screamed.

Peter turned and walked back down to the dungeons. He opened the door and Harry and Ron looked at him angrily.
" What are you doing to my sister?" Harry asked angrily.
" We don't have much time Potter. She won't last much longer. Goblin come with me. Use your head." Peter told him and grabbed the goblin.
Harry was completely shocked. Peter and goblin left without closing the door.

" Bellatrix!" Peter shouted.
Bellatrix looked up and saw the goblin. She stopped the spell and walked to the goblin. She took him from Peter and started interrogating him. Peter looked around making sure nobody was watching him. He picked Liliah up and carried her to the side.
" What are you doing?" Liliah asked sleepily.
" You can't fight without your wand. Or your dagger." Peter pulled the two items out and handed them to her.

" Why are you doing this?" Liliah asked.
Peter looked at her and his eyes traveled across her face.
" You have your dad's smile. And his unruly hair. You have his perfect eyebrows and the little dimple just above your lower cheekbone just like him. Obviously you have his eyesight as well. Your brave and selfless just like him. You are James Potter with Lily's eyes. I already betrayed one Potter and I won't betray another. Not after I held you a minute after you were born and I was the first person you smiled at. I won't, I can't. I'm already going to hell for my sins but I will save you and your brother before I go." Peter told her.

" T-thank you." Liliah said a little unsure how to respond.
" That's what godfathers do." He smiled.
" What? I thought Remus was my godfather?" Liliah eyebrows furrowed together.
Peter gave her a confused look but he realized what had happened.
" I doubt your parents would want you to have a traitor deatheater as your godfather." Peter told her.
Liliah sat their jaw dropped. Peter put his wand to his head.

" You have a vile or something?" He asked.
Liliah reached down in Hermione's bag and felt a small bottle and  pulled it up. Peter pulled a memory from his head and put in the vile.
" It won't answer all of your questions but at least it will show the beginning of your life." Peter told her.
" I can't believe this." Liliah shook her head.

Peter heard Bellatrix yell and cut the Goblins cheek.
" Time to get you out of here." Peter helped her up.
" What about you? They'll kill after they found out what you've done." Liliah looked at him worriedly.
" Thanks for the concern kid. But I deserve what ever I have coming." Peter told her.
" But I just found out the truth." Liliah's eyes filled with tears.
" And from now on you can think of me the way I should've been all these years. As your godfather that would do anything to protect you." Peter said.

" But-" Liliah started.
" Win the war Liliah. And do it in a badass James Potter way while your at it." Peter smiled and took off running right as Ron and Harry ran up the stairs.
Liliah pulled out her wand and started dueling the Malfoy's with her brother and Ron.

" Drop your wands! Now!- look who it is, it's Harry Potter all shiny and new again. Just in time for the dark lord. Call him." Bellatrix yelled as she held a knife to Hermione's throat.
Lucius lifted up his sleeve and was about to call the Dark Lord. When a squeaky sound came from above them. They all looked up and saw Dobby on the chandelier unscrewing it. It fell and Bellatrix pushed Hermione forward.

Ron caught her. Harry punched Draco and got their wands back. They all ran to Dobby. They all held hands. Narcissa tried shooting them with a spell but Dobby took her wand.

" You dirty elf! You don't take a witches wand. You don't disobey your masters!" Bellatrix screamed.
" Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf!" Dobby told her.
" Damn okay, pop off king." Liliah said.
She looked at Peter who was in the corner and was smiling at her. She gave him a sad smile and Dobby apparated them away.

They landed on a seashore. Liliah coughed the salt water out her lungs and looked around. Everyone was here, but Dobby had a knife in his chest. Harry held him. Liliah's heart broke for her brother.

She looked up at the house farther on the land. Liliah saw a familiar Veela rushing towards her.
" Thank you Thor." Liliah sighed and started running to her.

A/N: Plot twist? I think yes.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

30.5K 775 29
Hope Jarvis was born Hope Potter on May 21st 1980 but then a year later she disappeared Lily and James searched for her but they never could find Hop...
11.8K 268 24
Eleanor Morgan was a young girl with much potential, but that changed after a night out with her friends. At the young age of sixteen, Eleanor became...
404K 10.6K 65
Lenna Williams thought she was nobody. Then, she became somebody. After reconciling with her father--the self-proclaimed genius that is Tony Stark...
37.9K 1.1K 18
Lilly and James potter were sitting at home while Harry was off at Hogwarts for his last year they were peacefully sitting in their living room when...