The Queen of Ash and Flame

Bởi wwwmilfhubcom

"No, just liked seeing you get all protective over me if i tried to dance with another man." I laughed. "I wo... Xem Thêm

Chapter One ✓
Chapter Two ✓
Chapter Three ✓
Chapter Four ✓
Chapter Five ✓
Chapter Six ✓
Chapter Seven ✓
Chapter Eight ✓
Chapter Nine ✓
Chapter Ten - ✓
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Thank you

Chapter Sixteen

23 0 0
Bởi wwwmilfhubcom

I had a dreamless deep sleep, one of the best I've had in months. Usually my sleeps were filled with nightmares of my sisters dying before my eyes, and I couldn't do anything to stop it.

But when I was with Lucian I felt protected and calm, it was like I was wrapped up in a huge blanket. I blinked my eyes open and looked around the clearing.

Purples and pastel blues coated the sky, morning birds sang their chirping songs. I blinked and looked up at the warm body hugging me, and I was met with a purple stare.

"Good morning love," he mumbled, and nestled his face in the crook of my shoulder.

I placed my hands on his chest and pushed away a little bit, creating space between us. "Look, thank you for warming me last night. But also fuck you for last night before that."

A smirk danced upon his lips, "Oh come on you're a whore for pain."

I hit him in the chest, "Lucian!" I said, shocked at his words.

He pulled my waist in with his one arm, pushing me against his chest. He ducked his hand to the back of my head, gripping my hair in his large hand. Pulling it back so I had to look up into his eyes. I gasped as I arched my back pressing my stomach to him.

He readjusted his hand and groped more of my red hair, gripping me at my roots. I gasp, almost a small moan slipped out from my lips.

"Told you darling," he whispered against my skin, making me shiver. Then all of a sudden he let go, moving his body away from mine, leaving me cold and empty.

I layed there for what felt like hours, but in reality it was only a couple minutes. I got up and went into the forest to change into a different more comfortable clothing. Once I got back most of the men were packed up, I saddled my horse and got on.

Throughout the ride back to the castle of Mortem Lucian kept on trying to talk with me. He would slow down to keep with me, but I would speed up and so on.

We reached the city and dismounted, I handed my horse to one of the guards and started towards the castle. I felt a hand grip around my upper arm. I whipped around and was met with the angry stare of Lucian.

"What do you want," I hissed at him.

"I need you to help me," he said, an almost plead.

I rolled my eyes and turned around, "Come on!" he said a bit louder.

I flipped him off as I walked off, I heard him scoff.

I walked back to the maids quarters, I shucked off my old leathers for new ones. Making myself look more like a castle guard. I walked to a group of maids and they automatically bowed.

"Guys, it's fine, stand up," I said, they looked at me surprised but stood. "It's me Nat." At my words their shoulders relaxed and smiles spread across their faces.

"What do you need, Natallia?" the girl in the middle said.

"Do any of you know where Aria is?"

"Oh she's sweeping in the throne room," a different girl said. I nodded and thanked them. Then I was off, twisting through the maze of black hallways.

I entered the wide doors of the throne rooms, the queer wasn't on her throne nor was Lucian there. But maids scattered the hall, sweeping and cleansing.

I looked around and saw Aria sweeping a part of the hall. I walked towards her and placed an arm on her shoulder. She jolted, "Hey sorry it's just me."

I said holding up my hands in fake surrender. She whirled around and embraced me in a tight hug.

"Oh my god you're finally back!"

"Yes and it was a pretty uneventful trip," I chuckled, the lie rolling off my tongue easily.

She turned fully to me and I froze, Aria's eye was completely bruised. Someone had hit her, hard.

I clasped her cheek in my palm, "What happened?"

"Oh um nothing," she said, trying to turn around.

"No, Aria what happened?"

"I uh got on the bad side of one of the guards," she mumbled, looking down.

"Who?" I asked, anger laced in my voice.

"Nat it's fine," she said, her eyes widening at my tone.

"No, who is it," I said.

"A guard named Marcus, he's been sleeping around with all the maids. He tried to get me to go with him but I refused," he said, her voice breaking. "T-that's when he decided to beat me."

I pulled her into an embrace and patted her back as she lightly sobbed into my shoulder.

"I uh need to get back to cleaning, there's a party here tonight and we all need to finish up before sunset.

I hugged her once more and then walked out of the hall. I was going to go outside and possibly get more information on my sisters. Until a warm hand clasped around my arm and pulled me into a little alcove.

I was pushed against someone's chest.

"Hello darling," a voice purred, and I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want, prick," I spat at him, pushing myself away.

"There's a sort of party going on tonight, thrown by the queen and I want you to come."

I barked out a laugh, "Right, because after all the things I said to you. How I want to kill you and how I hate your guts you think I'll go to a party with you."

"Love, you will be coming tonight," he said, his voice deepening.

"Say if I were to come," I said, and his eyes lit up. "I don't have anything to wear."

"I have someone that can help with that," he smirked.

"I swear if you put me in something slutty I will kill you," I hissed at him.

He chuckled, "I can't promise anything."

I hit his chest, "Shut up."

"Meet me on the fifth floor in an hour and I'll lead you to the woman that will get you fit in a dress."

I rolled my eyes and nodded. I walked off to the kitchen, my stomach howling for food to fill it.

I grabbed a warm roll of bread and sat outside until an hour had passed. I got up from my shady spot and walked up five flights of stairs. I reached the fifth floor and Lucian was leaning against the wall. He straightened himself and glared at me, "You're late."

"Well no shit I had to walk up five flights of stairs," I retorted. He rolled his eyes and gestured for me to follow him. We passed large doors until we stopped upon a singular oak door. It was different from the other being dark marble and crystal.

Lucian opened the door and walked in before me, the room wasn't huge but it was full of fabric. Ranging from shiny blacks to dull blues. Glitter and sequins decked the fabrics around. Dresses and suits hung in piles and on racks.

A woman was in the center of the room, sewing some sort of fabric together. Lucian cleared his throat and the woman hipped around.

Her face brightened up, "Ah Lucian my boy," she said as if they were close.

Lucian grinned, the first pop up genuine happiness sprouted on his face, "Hello Carwin."

She had short blond hair and pale skin, a thicker frame with nice curves on her. The one feature that stood out were the magnifying glasses. They almost looked like goggles. They enlarged her eyes so much she looked like a fly.

He embraced her and gave her a tight squeeze, she looked behind him to me. And her face lit up.

She walked forwards and pulled me into a hug, I glanced at Lucian and glared. He chuckled softly.

"This is Natallia and we need a dress for tonight," he said.

She looked down at my body, examining every inch, "I think I have just the one."

She whisked into the racks and racks of clothing, Lucian nodded to me, "I'll be somewhere in the hall when you come, I'll find you. Men will try to dance or do more but don't accept any of their offers."

I raised an eyebrow, "The Lucian Mendalez jealous that I might run off with another man?" I mused.

He just rolled his eyes and walked out, slamming the door behind him. I smirked.

Carwin came back from the racks and was holding a single dress. From what I could see it was red and embroidered with small shining crystals almost making it look like the fabric was on fire.

She shoved me towards a separate room and handed me the dress, "Go on I think this'll fit your look and personality perfectly." she smiles, her eyes somehow getting ever larger.

I took the dress and walked into the room, I shucked my clothes and dawned the dress. It surprisingly fit me perfectly, hugging the curves in my torso and defining my breasts and pear like figure. The crystals on the fabric sparlked when light hit it, making it look like it was up in flames. I looked like the princess younger me had always fantized to be.  

I stepped out of the room and met Carwin with a soft smile, she covered her mouth with her hand. "Oh my god it fits you perfectly!" she hipped.

"I love it," I let out a small laugh.

"Perfect, it's yours, and I'll find you some good shoes and a hair piece."

She dove back into her racks, I could hear mumbling and shuffling.

'This one's nice but it's too flashy.'

'Those heels are a monster to walk in, let alone dance."

And so on. Until finally she came back and had a pair of shoes in her left hand, and a hair piece with jewelry in the other.

"Sit, sit I have to do your makeup and hair in less than two hours so you're not late to the party."

She plopped me down in a chair facing a mirror, a desk in front of me full of bottles and powders.

She got started on my hair. First she brushed it and put mysterious sprays and creams in it to enhance my pre-existing curls. She then pinned it up with pins that poked into my head and attached the head piece.

It was made of gold and rubies, fitting perfectly with the dress. Then she went down on my face, patting brushing against my cheeks. 

Once she was done she went behind me and strung a pearl necklace around my neck. It was cool against my skin, making me sharply inhale.

I looked in the mirror and almost didn't recognize the woman who stared back at me, she was beautiful. Majestic, and powerful.

My high cheek bones were defined, reddish brown powder dusted my eyelids. My lashes dark and full, my lips plump and blood red. Like those vampire stories my father used to tell me.

"You're beautiful," Carwin whispered behind me. And I was. The first time in ages that I had actually felt comfortable in my own body.

I turned to her and hugged her, "Thank you so much."

"Of course hun," she smiled. "You should probably get down there before you're late."

"Uh yeah," I said and shivered. I slipped on a pair of heels that Carwin had offered me.

I walked down the halls, rich looking people chatted throughout. Getting more and more full as I walked down the stairs.

Some people stopped and stared, others whispered as I passed, others paying no attention to me. I weaved through the hall making my way to the throne room. Where Lucian said he was going to be.

I got into the room and looked around. I leaned by the wall, watching people dance and party.

I looked at the different groups, women in groups gossiping and laughing, men chatting and lustfully gazing at the women. Older men in smaller groups making business deals.

I felt a daggering stare digging into me, I shifted my attention to where I felt the eyes boring in me.

Lucian was standing across the room, he was talking with a group of three other men. I smirked and walked towards a group of people. I lightly touched one of the men's arms.

I whispered something in his ear, always keeping my eyes locked with Lucian's. I walked towards the floor with the man, and locked my hands behind his neck. He placed his hands at my waist and we started swaying with the music. I always kept my eyes on Lucian, I could tell he was clenching his jaw by the strained veins in his neck.

His eyes were like smoking embers, I smirked at him again and he slightly shook his head. I leaned into the man and bit the base of the man's earlobe. He let out a small groan, pathetic. I thought.

The song made me turn my back to Lucian for a second, the song ended and a new one started. I danced with the same partner for a while and then the song required us to switch partners. I was passed to another man. A hard hand pulled me in.

"You're being very bratty darling," Lucian growled in my ear. I shivered at the purr of his voice.

"What nothing to say?" he chuckled darkly. I looked away, all my confidence slipping away. He pushed my chin up and to the side, making me look at me. The intent was unclear on his face.

He dipped his head down, breathing on the nape of my neck. "I told you not to dance with anyone but me."

"Well I got bored and I wanted to dance," I shrugged simply. He balled up the fabric at my waist.

"Well I always have fun things for us to do."

"Can you go one minute without making everything sexual?" I hissed at him. He looked like he was thinking hard before looking down at me and smirking.

"No, I don't think so," I rolled my eyes and tried to detach myself from him but his hand hardened like a band of steel around my waist. Keeping me pressed to his chest.

"You wanted to dance didn't you?" he chuckled against my pale skin, making bumps appear on it. "That's why you were teasing me, wasn't that why?"

"No, just liked seeing the way you got all protective over me if I tired to dance with another man." I laughed. "I wonder what you would do if another man fucked me."

With that he gripped the back of my neck with his hand and squeezed it with so much force I let out a small whimper. Tilting my head upwards so I could see the storm of blue black hair on his head.

He leaned down to my ear and whispered into it, "I wonder if any other man can make you whine with the slightest touch."

I drew in a long deep breath.

"That's what I thought," he said before he walked off the floor and back to his business buddies. 

--------

That was uh something. Well this is this weeks update and I hope you liked it. This is probably the longest chapter I've ever written with 3k words or something. 

Please vote and comment whenever you like! 

Thanks for reading ;)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.2K 16 3
"June," I whisper, eyes wide with alarm and chest heaving with adrenaline, "we shouldn't be doing this, you shouldn't be...you're with him, and..." "...
224K 12.6K 86
Hi RedHearts, This is my first ever book, I don't know what I did here. English is not my first language so bare with it until I edit it after I comp...
65.4K 5.3K 59
The world I'm from is not the world I grew up in. My family is royalty, I'm the future Queen of the Kingdom of Korea. But because of a story that's b...
665K 25.2K 33
Cordelia, who was already beyond the marriageable age, quickly agreed upon the arrival of a marriage proposal from one of the most influential and we...