MASK! DREAMNOTFOUND

By aangelnetwork

โ”โ” โช ๐Ÿ‘ฝ โซ โ™ฏ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐Š โ˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต a boy of the riches accidentally uncovers the face of a boy named Cla... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21 - Epilogue

13

428 28 53
By aangelnetwork

SONG: EAT SPIT!, Slush Puppy

GEORGE

Feeling numb was something that I was constantly shaking hands with now days. I watched as Clay dangled his head from the seat in front of me. I've been holding him for around a week now, all bloody and bruised from obviously not me but the rodents and bugs that scattered around the basements of my giant home.

"How long?" Is all Clay whispered, his long locks drenched in red that covered the features of his face.
"How ever long it takes for you to tell me where he is." I growled as he gave a light giggle, echoing the brick walls that cried with the mice.

"It's disgusting down in the ruins isn't it?" I kneeled as he lifted his drenched head a tiny bit, revealing the large bangs under his bruised eyes.

"You've left me down here for who knows how long, rats have been eating me alive and I haven't had anything to eat so yes George." His voice so still and lifeless, "It's disgusting down here."

A rat had then approached the blonde and I to start chewing on Clay's feet. Before I could grab the broom he kicked it into the wall in-front of us. The rodent lying on the floor shaking its limbs until it went stale.

"You could've been a tad more gentle." I groaned, picking the rodent from off of the floor and throwing it quickly in the trash.

"Like I said, they've been eating me alive, head to toe, they deserve to die." He looked up and wasn't over exaggerating. His scar that lined his mouth and eye was ripped apart, blood trickling down his check and the flesh opened.

"Jeez you should get your face checked out."
"Maybe you need to kiss it better?"
"Maybe tell me where Toby is and I will reconsider."
"That's tempting." He whispered, leaning closer towards me, allowing me to smear the blood that drip onto my hand.

Clay just watched me as I paced around the room, cleaning his blood off of the tips of my fingers with a cloth. I looked over again, he just watched my every movement.

I didn't want to admit it, but gosh was Clay beautiful. His hair dripped over his emerald eyes with light freckles that covered the bridge of his nose. He had no features that made me not feel some certain way; the butterflies that roamed in my gut.

"Why are you starring at me that way." Dream licked his lips which made me feel the nervous pain become more intense.
"Why are you starring at me?"
"Because god are you attractive as hell." He winked with his eye that remained clean. 

"Back to the whole reason why you are here, where is he?" He leaned forwards again as he know swayed back and forth in the chair.
"Why would I tell you George?"
"Well, you would never leave this chair if you didn't say anything." I shrugged, pulling on his restraints that held him to the metal chair.

"Y'know, very famous people have sat in that chair."
"Do I look like I care?"
"Just saying you look the best sitting on it." I kept playing with his emotions as he swayed into the tile flooring.

"Look George, I'm not going to tell where your preppy ass where your friend is, this is a brand new change for MASK."
"I don't care about your shitty fantasies Clay, he's a child, take me then return him." I slammed my fists on his legs and he didn't move a inch, staying still as he just starred with a smirk on his stupid filled lips.

"What the fuck are you smiling at asshole!" I screamed and he giggled.
"You're adorable when your angry, I should get you made at me more."

I groaned in anger as nothing was progressing. I could leave Clay here, starve him more, let the creatures in the basement eat him alive and he still wouldn't say a word. I guess this was all something you trained for when applying to MASK. Just like working under the legislator, you sign a oath of digging your own grave and morals six feet under.

Clay then popped his head back down, letting I sway back and forth as he hummed a song.
"Shit, I haven't feed Patches." He mumbled.
"Patches?"
"My cat you dumbass."
"You own a cat? You." I pointed in disbelief and he had his smirk linger under his red tinted hair that started to slowly fade by the minute.

"Well that's disappointing." I said, running my hands through his hair to push it away from his bloody face. He leaned into my touch as I then grabbed an elastic from my wrist and tied it around his hair. He remained silent as I pulled two strands out to compliment his face.

"Thanks." He whispered.
"Your hair looks good up." I whispered and he looked up to give me the most calming look.
"I need to clean you up." I patted his knees, walking over to grab the med kit that was stored up above with the various of unusual items that were never used.

Then, a pound approached the door as Clay gave a little laugh.
"Looks like they found me." He sang the words as I put the med kit down and slowly started leaving the room with a kitchen knife in hand.

"George, baby, don't leave me." Clay whispered as I walked slowly up the creaky stairs, the pounding following the rhythm of my heart. Dream just softly sang down the stairs, keeping me on my toes.

As I waited at the door, I took a deep breathe.
"Who is it?"
No reply.

I confidently opened up the door in hopes that it was someone of a lower rank wanting to check on me. Yet when I opened it, Tommy slammed the door onto me, pressing me to the wall as he just ran down the stairs.
"Tommy what are you doing?" I chased after him, tripping a couple steps to completely jump down.

"I knew you would be here you snotty bitch." Tommy yelled.
"Tommy! Thank heavens-"
Before he could finish the younger boys fist connected with Clay's jaw. I pulled Tommy back as he started to spit at the boy who laughed.

"He's underground at MASK isn't he." He yelled, digging his nails into my flesh to make me let out a cry, allowing him to be released, lunging towards the blonde again.

"Tommy chill okay!" He screamed as he slapped the blonde around.
"You made me do this shit, this is all your fault you bastard!" He kept punching him until I kicked Tommy off.

"Tommy stop, your going to kill him, I want to find Toby too."
Tommy gave deep breaths as Clay's chair laid on the floor, he was limp, half unconscious as blood started to trickle onto the tile from the top of his head.

"I'm going to kill you if you don't tell me where he is!" Tommy cried as he banged the ground. Clay slowly looked towards me and gave a light breathe.
"You said it Tommy." Is all he let out before closing his eyes.

"Did you just kill him?" I ran towards Clay, reaching for a pulse as Tommy collected himself from the floor, pulling his knives out the release the unconscious boy out of the seat.

"I hope so but he's still breathing, he deserves to be dead."
"Why are you helping me? I'm guessing you're one of them."

I knew Tommy worked for MASK, Golden Boy wasn't so hard to read.

Tommy looked up, it wasn't the eyes of a killer, it was the eyes of a scared boy who only wanted a normal life.

"I love Toby just like you George, he's my best friend, fuck this job if it means I could save him." He grabbed Clay and pulled him upwards.

"Grab his legs, I can't carry him on my own." He groaned as I helped him carry Clay out the doors.
"Where are we going?" I asked and Tommy smiled.
"To pay the rest of MASK a little visit and get our boy back."

As we trailed with Clay out of the golden gates and towards the haven it was completely silent as Clay didn't move a muscle only Tommy's heavy breathes filled the air.

"I am not built to carry this heavy shit." He groaned lifting Clay slightly higher each time we reached the transition between the roads and sidewalk.

"Why did you join MASK anyways?" I questioned, thinking that he wouldn't answer since it was so personal yet he thought for a moment.

"My parents were very wealthy, my father, was a business man and my mother was a nurse. We lived in a large house over looking the oceans and then my father was killed by some rich bitch who wanted his business, my mother didn't have the expenses to take care of me and my siblings as she slowly lost her job." He seemed down.

"I'm so sorry Tommy." I sighed and he shrugged his shoulders.
"Yeah but don't we all have shitty lives." He managed to groan as we yanked Clay's lifeless body over the trash surrounding a empty open warehouse.

"Do you think he's going to be alright?"
"Who cares? If he ends up dying he ends up dying."
"I don't want that."

I held onto Dream with one arm as I used to other to push a front strain away from his wounded face. Tommy looked in utter disgust.

"Why do you have a soft spot for him?" I could feel the disgust in his voice.
"What do you mean? No I don't."
"Sure, the way you two look at each other, hanging out with you while he is off duty, you like him."
"No Tommy, I don't."

"Well I know he likes you." He glanced for a moment before dropping his half of the boy on the floor.
"Alright, this is it."
"This is MASK?"

Without a answer Tommy made his way towards the door, Clay balanced against the metal as he started to bang brutally against it.
"Watch out, if Sap answers the door he has a sharp aim."
"That uplifts my hopes." I nervously said, holding my knife close to my chest.

It was quiet, only the bagging of Tommy's knuckles filled my ears until the raven haired boy opened the door, two pistols pointing towards us as we allowed Clay to fall straight down the steps in which Sapnap originally came from.

I couldn't act as if it didn't bother me that Clay slipped straight out of Tommy's care, but the torture and fury in Nick's eyes caused me to feel sweat accumulate inside the palms of my hands.

"What the fuck did you do?!" Nick yelled, the pain cracking his voice as I threw the blonde in-front of me to distract the furious ball of fire.

"I'm bored of him, so where the fuck is Toby?"
Tommy went crashing into Nick who pushed him back towards the door where I stood.

I watched as Alex and Wilbur came running around Clay, lifting him off of the floor and bringing him into the unknown to my right.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Tommy?!" Nick slammed his hands on either side of the wall. "We trusted you you asshole!"

"Where's Toby? I didn't sign up to hurt him!" He stood from the concrete flooring, pushing past the blue eyed boy to run down to the bottom floor.

All Nick did was stare, he starred me deep in the eyes until I felt like I would turn to stone. He then grabbed my neck, pressing me up against the metal walls. His hands latched extremely hard around my neck, causing me to cough out as he lift me off of the floor.

"I am going to fuckin kill you George Davidson, smear your blood across this wall until your begging you hear me?!" He spat in my face, he had no remorse and I wouldn't blame him.

"Then do it." I managed to spit out before the door underneath us opened wide open. The slender and beautiful boy came rushing in to stop at the bottom of the stairs.
"Karl, go back into the room." Is all Nick said.
"Please Sap, let him go!"
"I said go back into the room Karl!"
"No, you aren't going to control me."

Nick turned to look at the boy I could tell he adored and then back towards me. He gave me the last stare before dropping me to the floor.
"When did you become so soft?" I coughed out, trying to catch my breath.

Nick gave a heavy breath before piercing my ribs with his foot. I groaned as Karl ran to my side.
"Don't help him, they almost killed Clay." He whispered.
"Who's they?"
"Tommy wants to save Toby as well." Nick put his hand on his lovers shoulder, rubbing it as he reached out to help me.

"We need to get him in a chair." Karl encouraged Sapnap to help lift me yet he rolled his eyes, walking down the stairs to only leave the two of us alone.

"I'm sorry George." Karl helped me down the steps, each one burning my possible broken ribs.
"Don't be Karl, he's right, I almost killed Clay."

He brought me into the room where the blonde was laying on the middle chestnut table of the room, Alex and Nick peering over as Wilbur held Toby to his chair at the side of the room.

Tommy was no where in sight.

"Toby!" I yelled out, running towards him.
"George!" He cried but before I could get to him, a knife was pointed towards my throat and it wasn't any knife.

It was Tommy's, pressed against my heaviest valve.

"What the fuck are you doing Tommy? I thought we were a team?"
"A team?" He laughed, pressing his blade closer, "I had to get Clay and you in the same room with us."

I was a idiot, a idiot for believing in a child of MASK. Tommy was called Golden Boy for his acting and perfect attendence for helping out the business.

"Tommy?" Is all Toby said in the corner, his eyes were watery and disappointing as the smile that was originally on Tommy's face disappeared.
"Toby - I " He mumbled but couldn't finish his sentence as the boy shed tears from his cheeks.

"How could you lie to me?" He cried and Wilbur only laughed.
"What is he talking about Tommy, how does he know your name?"

We were all silent for a moment as then Alex let out a quiet huff.
"Well shit, this is awkward." He tried to enlighten the spirit but it just made everything worse.

"I guess he just heard it somewhere." Tommy brought up the topic from before. This made Toby quiver in his seat, trying to pull the restraints off and the knife got closer to my pulse.

"Somewhere? We were best friends Tommy, I told you everything!" He yelled, "I gave you a place to sleep, I opened up and trusted you with all my future plans and your just one of them."
"What do you mean one of them?"
"You're a monster Tommy, all of you are monsters."

"Toby stay still I'll help you." I promised him, punching Tommy in the gut to release me. He gently held onto his body and I ran towards Toby but was struck down by Wilbur's sword that played a minor chord.

"Better luck next time kid." He shoved me towards table where Nick put his gun in-front of Karl.
"Kiss the gun Karl." He sternly requested and Karl slowly pressed his lips to the barrel.

Then, it was pointed straight towards my head.
"You're disgusting." I spat at the smirk that he laid behind the pistol.
"Karl's good luck, maybe this one will kill you with one shot."
"Nick." Karl stood behind him holding him from making another move.

"Move over princesa, you make Nick weak, this is his job." Alex pulled Karl away, he slowly turned away while Alex rubbed his hands together excitement.
"Come on! Do it do it!" He excitedly stood beside Wilbur who also laid a smile over his marked face.

"Do it Nick, shoot it, right in front of your friend." I looked on top where Clay laid and Nick pressed it harder.
"Shut up! You almost killed him you bastard!"
"Actually, that was your friend and the rats." I pointed at Tommy who looked away with regret.

"You must feel so stupid right now." Alex laughed to the youngest and he only remained silent, silently letting soft tears fall from this empty eyes.

"Please don't kill him kill me!"
"Toby, quiet!"
"Let's kill both." Nick shrugged.

"Wanna count down for me." He pushed the gun into my skull and I closed my eyes. Taking a deep breath.

Death is a weird phenomenon, we only think about it when it's bound to not happen. Yet, when your looking it dead in the eye, you feel nothing. No emotion, no hopes and dreams. I was about to die, yet, I couldn't process what emotion I was about to feel.

Then, I thought about Clay. His green eyes that lit up a room. His tall and slim build that made him so peaceful and stealthy. I thought about the way he bites his lips when he's nervous, or in deep thought.

I realized that Clay was a honest boy, he generally needed this revenge. He looked at you like you meant the world to him. He complimented or encouraged you until you feel in his deep love.

Clay ignited something in me. Yet, I shouldn't be thinking about him in the middle of death.

"I love you George!" Toby yelled, all he brutally cried, shaking his chair back and forth as Nick counted down from ten.
"I love you too Toby, do great things little guy." I smiled pressing my head towards the gun as he finally counted down the few digits that would take my life.

This was my assassination, at least I went out in style.

"Leave him the fuck alone."

I opened my eyes to see that Clay was lifting himself from off of the table. Bruised and bleeding he still managed to grab Nick close and press him up against the table in a locked guard before leaning closer.

"He's mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 2.1K 26
.โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ˜• โ”‚ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐š ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐ฎ๐ฆ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ โ”‚ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฐ โ”‚ ๏ฟฝ...
182K 4.6K 36
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐€.๐€.๐“.๐“ โ™กแตŽ๐ŸŒท๊’ฑ ๐—. ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐— ๐‘ฅ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–พ!๐—ˆ๐–ผ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฟ๐—ˆ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ! ๐Ÿข๐Ÿง.๐Ÿข๏ฟฝ...
765K 23.8K 52
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข...
254K 6.3K 35
''๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’ถ ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐“๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐“Ž, ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’ ๐ป๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐ผ ๐’ถ๐’น๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“Ž...