π”‰π”žπ”³π”¬π”―π”¦π”±π”’ 𝔠𝔯𝔦π”ͺ𝔒...

De dddddom___

β™‘ - 𝔦𝔱𝔰 π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”±π”’π”―π”°π”΄π”’π”’π”± 𝔱𝔬 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔨 π”žπ”Ÿπ”¬π”²π”± 𝔱π”₯𝔒 ... Mai multe

cast
π“Ÿπ“΅π“ͺ𝔂𝓡𝓲𝓼𝓽
π”ž π”­π”¬π”±π”’π”«π”±π”¦π”žπ”© π” π”žπ”«π”‘π”¦π”‘π”žπ”±π”’
𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”©π”žπ”Ÿ π”―π”žπ”±
𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔯𝔒𝔰𝔠𝔲𝔒 π”ͺ𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
𝔴𝔒𝔩𝔠𝔬π”ͺ𝔒 𝔱𝔬 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”―π”’π”žπ”© 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔑
𝔫𝔒𝔴 π”£π”žπ” π”’π”°
π”°π”’π”―π”¦π”žπ”© 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔒𝔯?
π”¦π”±π”žπ”©π”¦π”žπ”« 𝔣𝔬𝔬𝔑 π”žπ”«π”‘ π”«π”¦π”―π”³π”žπ”«π”ž 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔀𝔰
π”©π”žπ”±π”’ 𝔫𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔰 π”žπ”«π”‘ π”¦π”«π”žπ”­π”­π”―π”¬π”­π”―π”¦π”žπ”±π”’ 𝔠𝔬π”ͺπ”ͺ𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔰
π”ͺ𝔒𝔒𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”Žπ”¬π”―π”Ά
𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔠π”₯ 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔀
𝔰𝔬 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔑𝔯𝔒𝔰𝔰 π”žπ”° π”ž π”Ÿπ”žπ”±?
π”Ÿπ”žπ”±π” π”žπ”³π”’
𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔱π”₯
π”‘π”žπ”―π”¨π”«π”’π”°π”°

introduction

1.7K 40 4
De dddddom___

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

in which...

arabella agafonov remembered little things about her childhood, like the drawings her mother used to do for her, or the song her father would sing to her every night before she went to bed. of course that was all before one night, when just as her father sang to her, aknastasie, her mother, inserted a needle on her neck, the little girl falling unconscious almost immediately.

everything after that was a nightmare.

she grew in a laboratory, where they experimented on her as if she was a rat. most of the time she was in pain, but the little moments she spent in peace, she would imagine all the possible ways to escape that living hell.

the doctor that cursed her with her powers was gustav rosvkonoff. she was handed to him by her parents, who gave her away as if she meant nothing to them. and from that day on, arabella never saw the world behind the labs white old walls.

that was until bruce handed a file with her information to dick grayson, his ex sidekick, who was now in charge of the titans tower and spent his time training jason, rachel and gar. the moment he opened the paper folder, he knew he had to save the girl from that man's hands. so with help from his trainees, he goes on a mission to save the red haired girl.

or in which...

dick saves arabella from the hell she lives in, and she teaches him how to love a heart like hers.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.5K 226 16
"Without you... I'm-" Whenever they're together, things change. Beast Boy makes Raven feel like she's something, like her fears are no longer scary...
3.9K 142 19
"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within, Dick." Book 2 of my series of Dc Titans. Jane GreenXDick G...
28.7K 602 21
❝Tell me Atlas: What is heavier, The world or its people's hearts?❞ Sam never expected her life to end up this way, turned upside down by an infamous...
70.1K 1.1K 24
From Gotham sidekicks to nomads with no known path, Dick and Ashley have seen it all. Now adults with their ragtag group of misfits, brought together...