Union Academy VS Unity Univer...

By Alphamon52

Multiple of my favorite anime and games wrapped up into one I hope you enjoy. More

Second BIO
Prolongue
Chapter 1 Unity University
Chapter 2 The past is the past
Chapter 3 School Festival

BIO

4.3K 25 9
By Alphamon52

Name: Tsurugi Emiya

Relatives: Shiro (Father) Sakura (Mother) Haru (Haru) Rin (Aunt) Aiko (Cousin)

Noble Phantasm: Unlimited Blade Works

Personality: Very kind compassion to those he cares for but change to cold and heartless to those he despises or hates.

Likes: Rin, Aiko, Yang, Izuku, Uraraka,  occult research club (Except issei),

Dislikes: Fake heroes, Ozpin, Sirzechs, Nezu, Atlas, Family (Except rin and aiko)

Servant: Saber

Backstory: All his life Tsurugi was treated differently than his brother haru. Even the girl he loved rias Phone love for his brother. Crushed he threw away his dreams of being a hero. Until  He discovered the power of blade works secretly training with it in the hopes that his dream are being a hero would continue. And on his birthday his aunt was able to take him away taking him somewhere he'll be able to learn how to use his power unit Unity University. Let's see what happens.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
247K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
147K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x
197K 19.2K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...