Sans AU X M!Reader

By KeyraThalita12

(m / n) (L / n) is a 19 year old boy and he is frisk's cousin, (m / n) always looks after frisk like his own... More

about ( m/n) ( L/n)
prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
chapter 13 : Empireverse part (1/3)
chapter 13 Empireverse part (2/3)
chapter 13 EMPIREVERSE (3/3)
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
special chapter ✨ [ if ( m/n) and sans AU in m/n replace AU] ( 1/3)
chapter 21
chapter 22 + ( visiting empireverse) ( 1/3)
chapter 22 + (visit Empireverse) ( 2/3)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR GUARDIAN TWIN BROTHE DREAMTALE!!! 🎁🎉
chapter 22 + ( visit empireverse) (3/3)
HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 🎉🎉🎉 2022
special chapter ✨ [ if ( m/n) and sans AU in m/n replace AU] ( 2/3)
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-project (1/5).
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K- PROJECT (2/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K- PROJECT (3/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-PROJECT (4/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-PROJECT (5/5) END???
chapter 31

chapter 12

507 17 0
By KeyraThalita12

error POV

I was in anti void as usual while making another pupet then my gaze accidentally turned towards the undertale where the glitch human who had the magic was.

I watched him move until I saw something that caught my attention "he can save like a frisk while underground... hum is quite interesting." I thought.

I then saw his shocked face when he saw the screen save disappear... cute- WAIT WHAT!!? I shook my head.

I then had the idea "I'm curious about his soul... so why don't I just kidnap him and take a closer look at his soul." I thought.

I then opened the portal in front of him and saw him looking at me, I immediately aimed my string at him and tied it.

"You come with me." I said.

I saw him widen his eyes then tried to break free from my strings then he started shouting the classic name "shit!! he screamed!!" I thought.

I then saw classic running this way then I immediately pulled this glitch into the void and made him unconscious then I immediately closed my portal.

"Looks like things are going to get interesting." I said.

( m/n) POV

"ugh... my head feels dizzy." I thought.

I then opened my eyes slowly then I can see clearly and immediately widened my eyes "wait!! where am I!?" I thought surprised.

"(m/n)!! Thank goodness you're awake!!" say (n/n).

“You have been unconscious after being kidnapped by….error.” say swap.

" error? .... wait a minute! " I thought.

"I really got kidnapped!!" I said in surprise.

"Can you shut up glitch!!" I heard a voice from beside me.

then I saw the error beside me surprised me and gave him a glare "why did you kidnap me!!" I said.

"I attract with your soul." he said.

"My soul? What do you want with my soul!?" I growled.

then he forcefully pulled out my soul made me wince a little in pain, then I saw my soul in front of me which was still red, green, purple, and ... white?

" uhm? You have another new trait and it's white? (chuckles) Interesting trait!!" say error.

"(n/n) what is the white trait actually?" I asked (n/n).

"I don't know either (m/n) ... this is the first time I've seen that white trait." answer (n/n).

"how about you swap?" I asked.

"Same ... I also do not know." he answered.

"But do you remember what happened when you saw the white trait?" ask swap.

"uhh ... if I'm not mistaken I was given a vision of the future, like the sound of gunfire just now in the garden." I answered.

" oi glitch!! are you listening to me talk!!" shouted error.

I looked at him annoyed "no!! does it matter?" I said.

then the bond on me got tighter making me wince more in pain "urg!!".

"Hear this a glitch, don't ever underestimate me, I could hurt you in an instant." say error.

"shit!! he looks scary!!" I thought.

"no/maybe" says ( n/n) and swap.

"what do you mean 'maybe' swap!?" I said and (n/n) together.

then my eyes look towards the error that is making pupet sans? while watching drama? chocolate?

"he is sans but...different from sans." I thought sweatdrop.

"I hope sans can help me." I muttered.

I then felt my eyes heavy and I closed my eyes feeling sleepy.

sans POV

I'm in my room now then I'm looking for a black ink "where is the ink!!" I thought panicked.

not long after that I finally found the black ink "ah!! found!!" I said.

I then poured the black ink on the floor "ink!! I need your help!!" I said.

then the black ink moves and the ink comes out of the black ink " wow what's wrong classic? why do you look so panicked?" ask ink.

"(m/n)...he was kidnapped by error!!" I said.

"what!! he was kidnapped by error!! we have to save (m/n) immediately!!" said ink.

"Come on classic come with me, we will discuss this problem together!!" said ink.

Then he opened the portal and entered it and I followed behind him "wait (m/n) ... I'm coming!!" I thought.

no one POV

classic and ink arrived at the sans star headquarters and ink called blue and dream and said everything to them both, then classic told everything in more detail.

blue and dream also panic to hear that error has kidnapped ( m/n) " WHAT SHOULD WE DO!! IT WILL BE TOO HARD IF ( M/N ) TOO LONG WITH ERROR!!" Blue said worriedly.

"I'm also worried that nightmare will find out (m/n) is in error and will take her to her castle." said dream.

"We have to make a plan soon ink!!" dream.

ink nodded then the five of them listened to the rescue plan ( m/n).

( with ( m/n) )

(m/n) opened his eyes to see if she was in a place that he knew and was familiar with, then he saw a tree in front of her that had 2 apple colors.

the first apple was golden and the second was black, ( m/n) kept staring at the two fruits until he felt something wrap around his waist.

( m/n) immediately looked down and saw a black tentacle wrapped around her waist made ( m/n) widen his eyes "nightmare!?" thought (m/n).

then ( m/n) looked at his side then saw nightmare beside his with a smirk under his face " ...we meet again ( m/n)." said nightmare.

(m/n) was silent and surprised "why are you silent? don't you believe that i'm here." said nightmare.

( m/n) shook his head then turned his face in another direction making nightmare not like it, nightmare then held his cheek ( m/n) then directed his towards him.

"Don't turn your face away from me (m/n), I really don't like that and feel like you don't know me." his words.

"pretend...pretend you don't remember (m/n)." thought (m/n).

(m/n) looked at Nightmare confusedly "...didn't I already tell you that I don't know who you are?" say (m/n).

nightmare looked at ( m/n) his cyan eyes looked into ( e/c)'s ( m/n) eyes if there was a lie in it but he didn't seem to find a lie at all.

"(chuckles) I forgot about that." said nightmare.

(m/n) was relieved- "and I still remember the deal we both made at that time." said nightmare.

made ( m/n) instantly feel herself frozen "do you still remember the deal?" asked nightmares.

(m/n) was silent then Nightmare approached his face towards his ear (m/n) then whispered "if in 4 days I will be with you and you must obey my words." he whispered.

( m/n) felt his cheeks a little warm because nightmare's face was too close to his face, nightmare smiled even more when he saw ( m/n)'s cheeks blushed a little.

"3 days have passed... tomorrow I have to get him before the star sans comes messing things up." thought nightmares.

then he looks at the necklace belonging to ( m/n) which he gave to ( m/n) just in case ( m/n) is in trouble or knows where it is now.

"It's good he hasn't taken off the necklace I gave him." thought nightmare.

"I can't wait to be with you like the deal we made (m/n)~" thought nightmare.

Nightmare still remembers before he became a form of corruption, he and (m/n) were always together under the feeling tree or his mother, there they both always read books together even though (m/n) rarely spoke to him.

nightmare was still curious about who (m/n) was until finally he couldn't see him again because he saw the body (m/n) he was sleeping under a tree suddenly disappeared without any trace at all.

even he asked his brother Dream to ( m / n ) he does not remember at all , like disappeared into the earth without the knowledge of everyone except him .

"I won't let that happen again... you used to take care of me now it's my turn." thought nightmare while smiling a little and hugging the body ( m/n) who closed his eyes.

dream POV

me,ink,blue and classic are making a rescue plan for (m/n), we are all still panicking but we have to think positively and always be calm about it "Okay, you all understand!! Let's immediately save (m/n)!!" said ink.

then he took his brush and made a portal and we entered the portal.

"Error!! Let go of (m/n) immediately or we-" Ink immediately stopped his speech and his face turned rainbow.

I also feel my face blush with what I see now. "You all misunderstood!!! what you see is not what you think!!" said (m/n) blushing.

how can he not be embarrassed if his current position is like… I don't want to remember it anymore!!

( previously)

after ( m/n) woke up from sleep after meeting with nightmare he saw the error that was in front of him was holding his soul with the blue string.

" what are you doing!!" shouted (m/n).

"Try something." he answered.

then the error moves the string to move the body ( m/n)? "hey what are you doing!!" shouted (m/n).

error ignores speech ( m/n) then he tries to cast his own magic ( m/n) and 5 swords come out behind ( m/n) making an error grin.

"Looks like my guess was right." say error.

" what." said (m/n) surprised.

then error pointing the 'sword' ( m/n) towards itself makes ( m/n) widen its eyes, then the error releases the attack....

but instead of hitting (m/n) the sword instead leads to the thread tied to (m/n) which makes him fall and accidentally pull the error with him.

with an awkward position ( m/n) felt his cheeks turn red and error turned yellow and then he crashed.

" I am really sorry!!" shouted (m/n).

then ( m/n) listened to a voice like a portal then he looked at the sound and dropped his jaw slightly when he saw the star sans and his sans standing there with blushes on their cheeks.

( now)

I immediately shook my head and ran towards ( m/n) then helped him up " are you okay ( m / n )!!" I said worriedly.

"I'm okay dream!! Thank you for helping me!!" said (m/n) with a smile and then hugged me.

I felt my cheeks flushed and then suddenly there was an attack towards us and we both managed to dodge the attack.

"ugh... why are you all here!!" shouted error.

" error!! what did you do to ( m/n)!!" I heard Ink scream towards the error.

Then error looked at the both of us but his gaze was always in the direction of (m/n) making me feel something in my soul.

"what's wrong with me why i feel like... jealous just because of error seeing ( m/n)." I thought.

"DREAM!!!

I immediately snapped out of my thoughts and seeing an attack aimed at me made me not have time to dodge, then suddenly there was a shield in front of me that surprised and relieved me.

"Wait... this Shield doesn't belong to..." I thought.

I then looked at (m/n) and saw his eyes had turned green "he can use his magic again!!" I thought happy.

then he looked at me then ran and hugged me "are you okay sir dream!!" said (m/n) worried.

"y-yes... thank you so much for protecting me (m/n)." I said.

he nodded then i heard a laugh from the error made us all look at him "I didn't think you guys would actually come here, to save this glitch." say error.

" he's not a glitch error!!" said ink angrily.

error rolled his eyes then smirked making us all shocked "you guys never weaken your guard." say error.

"ahhhh!!!"

I widened my eyes as ( m/n) was caught by error's blue string, then error pulled it out of its shield causing the shield around me to disappear.

then he stood in front of us all "what are you doing wrong!!" I shouted.

"You will all see... whether you can attack (m/n) or not." say error.

then suddenly behind (m/n) there are already several swords and knives behind them " hahahaha!!! you're done!!" shouted error.

then he moves the controlling thread ( m/n) makes ( m/n) attack us all " dodge!!!" shouted ink.

then we all dodged all of those attacks then ( m/n) stepped forward with swords in hand followed by a few knives behind him again, all trying to dodge ( m/n's) attack but it seemed a little.

we have some scratches on our clothes but nothing on our bodies " tch... looks like you all are still alive." say error.

"Enough error!! Don't control (m/n) like a doll!!" shouted ink.

then he attacks error and error uses (m/n) as a guard so the attack ink throws doesn't hit the error because of the shield (m/n) uses.

I saw that there was a flaw if I could break the string belonging to error, I then took out my bow arrow and aimed it at ( m/n).

"Ink step aside!!" I shouted.

then he dodged and I immediately released an attack then the string broke and ( m/n) fell and classic immediately caught his body.

error squealed annoyed then he finally attacked us all ... but " well ... well ... well ... look at this, there is a commotion." I heard my brother's voice.

"Nightmare" I mumbled a little indignantly.

then I saw nightmare along with the gang "I came to look for errors because of something important and ... (chuckles) I don't think I need to ask for help from errors anymore because what I want is already here." said nightmare while looking towards ( m / n) who was still in classic arms.

then we all protect ( m/n) make nightmare chuckle " what are you waiting for... attack them!!" said nightmare.

dust, killer, horror, and cross immediately attacked the four of us, I saw classic trying to dodge cross's attack while carrying ( m/n).

I then attacked killer, blue attacked horror, and ink attacked dust, I then heard ( m/n) shouting the name classic.

I saw he had fallen limp but still carrying ( m/n), I then dodged killer's attack.

"If this continues we will all lose and nightmare will bring (m/n)." I thought.

no one POV

classic continues to dodge all the attacks that the cross releases " sans just let me go!! if it's like this you will get tired and ...we will get hurt!!" said (m/n) worriedly.

"No kid!! I won't give you to them... I don't want you... I..." Sans said with tears coming out of his eye sockets.

(m/n) looks at him sadly and guilty as he thinks because it's all his fault "I like you (m/n)." (m/n) heard sans say that.

then he kissed his forehead making cheeks blush ( m/n ) right after sans did that he was thrown back and luckily he hit ink so they both collided with each other.

"Sans!!" shouted ( m/n) worried.

(m/n) wanted to approach sans but he was prevented by nightmare's tentacle which was wrapped around his body then the tentacle pulled him towards nightmare.

"Where do you think you want to run (m/n)?" asked nightmares.

( m/n) tried to free herself but to no avail the tentacle was too strong, so ( m/n) asked her friend for help.

"(n/n)!! swap!! please help me!!" thought (m/n).

"Sorry (m/n)... we can't help you!!" answered (n/n) tiredly.

"Our magic has been drained all of a sudden!!" said swap which also sounded tired.

" what happened!!?" thought (m/n) surprised.

then he tried to cast his magic but nothing came out, ( m/n) then felt tired.

"what... happened to me... why did I become weak." mumbled (m/n).

"It's useless for you to use your magic (m/n), the necklace I gave you at that time has absorbed your magic so you will quickly get tired because you don't have magic on you." said nightmare with a grin.

then ( m/n) fainted then nightmare held ( m/n) and gently stroked his hair " I finally got you again ( m/n)." thought nightmares.

then kiss his forehead like classic do then nightmare looks at the alley " EVERYTHING BACK!! I ALREADY GET WHAT I WANT!!" screams nightmares.

then everyone gathered beside nightmare and error made a portal behind it and then everyone went inside together with nightmare carrying (m/n) who was unconscious.

" ( M N)!!!" shouted star sans and classic.

classic hit his hand down angrily while crying, ink looked at where he saw nightmare brought ( m/n) with eyes that had become red, blue and dream held back both of them crying and felt scared if nightmare did something to ( m/n).

"blue,dream,classic!! We have to go back and make plans again!!" said ink.

then he made a portal with his brush "Come on you three!!" said ink.

then the three of them entered the portal and ink also entered the portal.

(nightmare castle)

everything including nightmare out of the portal "you all can go back to your activities again." said nightmare.

then nightmare went to her room and put ( m/n) on his bed " finally... i can be with you again ( m/n)." said nightmare.

"I'm sorry if I had to do it that way." he muttered.

"I was afraid you would disappear from my arms again." mumble nightmare.

then nightmare stroked ( h/c)'s hair slowly then he went out of his room to his office.

( subconscious ( m/n)

( m/n) POV

I opened my eyes and saw swap face and ( n/n) worried " ... swap? ( n/n)?" call me.

" ( M N)!!" said (n/n) with relief.

then he hugged me tightly "we were both worried when we saw you suddenly here unconsciously." say (n/n).

"And... you look like you're pale." said swap worriedly.

"But don't worry!! You look like you're back." said (n/n) happy.

"How can our magic be drained all of a sudden?" ask swap.

"(sigh) Nightmare said that the necklace he gave me at that time was a necklace to withstand the magic of the three of us." I said.

" what!!" they both shouted in surprise.

"So what should we do, if we don't have magic with us anymore!!" say swap.

"Right!! how can we escape from nightmare and its gang if we can't fight them with our magic!!" say (n/n).

"maybe... there might be one other way but... I don't know what." I muttered.

the three of us exhaled at the same time "what should i do now? i can't just stay here." I said bored.

My words made them both look at me with smirks "we know what to do." say (n/n).

then ( n/n) took my hand and he pulled me to a door? "Since when was there a door?" I thought.

"Since you were unconscious." swap answer.

I looked at him "You forgot we can hear your thoughts." say swap.

" I forget." I said sweadroop.

Then I was brought to the front door with the symbol of the sun and moon "what are we doing here?" I asked.

"We will take you to this door because...want to see if you can get away." answered (n/n) with a smile.

"what do you mean- AAAaaaa!!!" I stopped what I was saying because I screamed because I was pushed inside the door.

" good luck!!" I heard them both screaming.

"I WILL KILL YOU BOTH SWAP!!(N/N)!!" I shouted.

then i fell somewhere and i landed uncomfortably... "why all the places have to be in the water!!!" I thought.

I then swam to the surface and took my breath" ( gasp)!!! .... (cough)!! (cough)!! I thought I would die from losing my breath!!" I said.

I then swam towards the ground and stood up I saw my clothes were now soaking wet "good ... my clothes are wet and I will catch a cold." I thought annoyed.

I then looked around me and realized that I was in a forest "forest? but where is this?" I muttered.

I then started walking towards the road out of this forest and thankfully not far I walked I found a village.

I immediately ran towards the village and saw a lot of people and monsters walking near the village "what is this?" I said.

I then felt my body shivering "I think I have to hurry to find warm clothes" I muttered.

I then ran towards the village and looked for a shop and I saw a small shop not far from here.

I immediately ran towards the shop but before I entered I checked my pocket whether I had any money or not.

"shit!! I don't bring money, how can I get a warm outfit." I thought.

I exhaled "if only my magic could come back." I thought.

then I decided to leave the shop and walk around the village "it's quite peaceful here." I thought.

I kept walking until I heard the sound of music playing not far from where I was, then I approached the direction of the sound and saw 2 small children playing the violin and piano.

"Their music sound is both quite beautiful ... but no one pays attention to the two of them." I thought sadly.

then i saw them both resting and drinking their water, i saw sad faces from both of them.

"Brother... I'm hungry." murmured the girl sadly.

" be patient sis!! if we try again ... we will buy food for you!!" said the boy as the sister of the girl.

I felt my heart broken listening to both of them "so sorry for both of them ... I really want to help them but how?" I thought.

I then got an idea "what if I just help the two of them!!" I thought.

" good idea!!" I muttered.

I then approached them both and stood in front of them smiling "hi!!" I said.

they both looked at me in surprise "hi!!/he-hello.." they both said.

"I heard you two play very beautiful and melodious!! Are you both a musician?" I asked.

they both move their heads "no... we're not both musicians, we're just ordinary street musicians." replied the little boy.

I smiled "Are you two in need of money?" I asked.

they both look at me "yes!!" they answered.

"Then... may I help you two?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"I will help you both in making money but help me too!!" I said.

" Is that true!!" said the little girl. I nodded "Then!! we want!!" they both said.

I smiled "Then ... can I borrow your violin?" I said.

the little girl gave her violin to me "let's work together!!" I said.

they both nodded, then I told they both to just rest. I then prepared the violin on my shoulders and my chin then I opened my breath "okay!! let's start!!" I thought.

( Experience violin by LUDOVICO ELNAUDI)

after i finished playing the violin i saw a lot of people gathered then they all clapped "what a beautiful game!!", "you are very talented!!", "is that kid a musician?".

I heard them say that made me blush then they put their money in the jar "thank you very much ladies and gentlemen!!" I said smiling.

"Aww~" I heard them say that, I then took the jar and gave it to the 2 kids just now.

"This!! like I said right? I will help both of you in making money!!" I said.

they both hugged me "thank you so much for helping us both!!" they both said.

I hugged them both back "no problem!! I'm very happy to be able to help you both." I said.

" oh yeah!! we haven't introduced ourselves!! my name is ( m/n) ( L/n)!!" I said.

"my name is marina malfred!! nice to meet you!!" said the little girl named Marina.

" my name is alfred malfred!! nice to meet you." said the boy named alfred.

I nodded "Nice to meet you two." I said.

"Alfred Marina do you know what this place is?" I asked.

"Wait... you don't know what place this is!?" said Marina in surprise.

"Actually I'm... new here so... I don't know (chuckles)." I said lie.

"(n/n) and swap didn't say anything about this place and they just pushed me through the door leading here." I thought.

"You are in a village close to a kingdom called the kingdom of the sun." Alfred replied.

"...the kingdom of the sun?" I thought confused.

|•| TO BE CONTINUED|•|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 158 4
" 𝕒 𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕚𝕥. chuuyaxmale!reader|--mafia-- (disclaime...
5.3K 221 28
To Nahida's relief, the Sumeru crisis is finally over. The Fatui have become less of a threat, and Scaramouche was now helping Nahida and the Travele...
3.3M 116K 36
─── 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝. Currently editing...
41.5K 824 27
Minako Arisato woke up from somewhat a very long nap... She found out that she was warped two years into the future?! Something else is also off. SEE...