Milfy Way | One Shot Story

By womenthusiast

Age is just a number! So.. for the love of MILF. I dedicated this book to all of you Older Women Loversss... More

❊ Author's Note ❊
Narcissa Malfoy | 𝓑𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽
Bellatrix Lestrange | 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮
Mildred Ratched | 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
Polly Gray | 𝓐𝓬𝓽 𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓵
Carol Aird | 𝓑𝓸𝓵𝓭
Margaret Tate | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓾𝓼𝓾𝓪𝓵
Rose Weil | 𝓓𝓸 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂
Rose Weil | 𝓓𝓸 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Wilhemina Venable | 𝓢𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶!
Madame Kali/Evelyn Poole | 𝓣𝓸𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼..
Julia Hoffman | 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽?
Grace Hanson | 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾
Grace Hanson | 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Hela | 𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾?
Enid Blyton x Antonia Ashton | 𝓢𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮!
Enid Blyton x Antonia Ashton ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾ | 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓧𝓧𝓧𝓶𝓪𝓼
Agent Carter | 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵
Lady Tremaine | 𝓕𝓪𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻
Helena B.C x Tom Felton | 𝓦𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓯𝓪𝓻
Debbie Ocean | 𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓷𝓸𝓽?
Baroness Von Hellman | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵
Princess Margaret | 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓙𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓼
Princess Margaret | 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓙𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓼 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Brie Evantee | 𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱
Cordelia Goode | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮
Joyce Byers | 𝓦𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓝𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻
Princess Diana | 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝔂

Red Harrington | 𝓐𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓿𝓸𝓻𝔂

5.8K 161 248
By womenthusiast

Request by TrixieLestrange21
Also special detail requests from DeboraEmanuelle 🥵👀
I'm sorry for taking so long.. I hope you guys like this story 😬🥲

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

I'm sitting in the corner of some weird bar or you can call it brothel, there's no difference. I was in my deep thoughts, thinking how the hell I ended up here and how to get out from here. Suddenly a young woman who I assume the lady that works here, came to me.

"Hey pretty girl." She said.

"Hi." I simply answered.

"Are you alone? Mind if I join you?" She asked.

"Yeah. Sure."

This young woman has a shoulder length brunette hair, great postures, and pretty face with a sweet smile. She looks nice.

"So.. what's bring you here? Come for drink? Looking for girls? Or what?" She asked bluntly.

"Well.. none of that. I don't know why I'm here. I'm kinda lost." I laughed.

"Oh.. lost travelers. A pretty girl like you shouldn't be sitting here alone. It's dangerous. Those stupid bastard can easily picked up on you." She said.

"Thank you for the warning." I said and she smiled.

"Do you know where are you going?" I shake my head no, "ohh.. you really clueless with everything, do you??" She chuckled.

"Hahaha damn right." I said. "Anyway, is there any place for me to stay for awhile around here?" I asked.

"Well.. there's a room here but it's just for.. you know.. But you can ask Red for that, maybe she can help you." She said.

"Red? Who-"

*BANG* I was cut off by a loud gunshot.

"NO FREE RIDES GENTLEMEN" the red haired lady shouted from upstairs.

"That's... Red.. she's the owner of this place." The girl said.

"C-Can you take me to her?" I asked.

"Of course. Follow me" She stand up and leads me upstairs. I suddenly feel so nervous and anxious.

"Red.. do you have a minute? There's someone wants to see you." The girl said.

"Who is it? I'm busy here." The red haired lady said sternly, her attention glued to the book she was working on.

"This is.. umm.." The girl whispered to me, "what's your name?"

"Y/n" I whispered back.

"This is y/n. She's a traveler but she said she's lost and don't know where to go. So she asked for place to stay for awhile." She explains.

"Can she talk?" Red asked without looking at me.

I cleared my throat, "Y-Yes ma'am. I-I can talk." I said nervously.

"Talk for yourself. Ginger, you can go now." She said.

The girl nodded and left us.

"You do realize that this place isn't a motel or something like that, do you?!" She finally looking up at me.

She's really beautiful and extremely attractive. She has a red hair hair and red lips just like her name. She also wore corseted red dress. She must be like that colour so much. The dress hugging her curves perfectly, those beautiful breasts. She's just stunning. I was amazed by her beauty, until I forgot that she was talking to me.

She then she throw a ball of paper to me, bringing me back to reality.

"I-I'm sorry. I wasn't listening. I-"

"I know." She cut me off.

"Soo.. c-can you help me?" I asked.

"As I said. This is not a motel dear." She said.

"Please ma'am. I have money. Lots of 'em. Just let me stay for awhile. Please. Only for 1 night or 2." I beg.

She looks at me intensely. Head to toe. More like checking me out to be honest. Then she sigh.

"Okay. I'll let you stay." She stands up, "come with me." She said.

She walked limping with heavy stomps on every steps she made. I followed her behind. She takes me to a room, she open the door and stepped inside.

"You can stay here. Always lock the door so those drunk bastard won't barge in." She said.

"How much money do I have to pay for this?" I asked and reached for my wallet.

She suddenly gives me a slight smirk, "we can discuss that later. Right now you can't listen to what I said without getting distracted by my breasts."

"I-I.. What? I didn't.." I stutter.

"Relax. That's quite alright. I'm used to it even though it's usually a man who did that." She said.

"I'm sorry ma'am." I look down.

"Go make yourself comfortable. Good night."

"Good night" I replied.

She walked back to the bar, leaving me alone in this room. I put my bag down and throw myself to the bed. This bedroom isn't fancy but at least I have place to sleep.

I took off my clothes and leaving me just in my underwear then I go to sleep.

Hours passed, I woken up by a loud noise. A vase fell from the table. I check the clock it's still midnight. Then I look around to see what's causing this mess when suddenly a white cat jump to my bed and bumping it's head to me, needing attention, and want to play.

After minutes of playing, I get off the bed and cleaned up the mess that cat made. And when I'm done the cat rubbing her body against my feet then the cat walk to the door, begging me to open the door, so I open it.

As soon I open the door, the cat run. I grabbed my robe by the door and tried to follow it. The cat lured me into some room. The door was slightly open, the cat get in through the door's gap. I went in, but when I open the door, I was shocked. I saw Red sitting on a couch with one of her leg up, the interesting part is that her leg isn't just leg, it's a fake leg made of what I assume is ivory with black designs on it. It's just beautiful. That explains why she walks limping.

While I'm admiring her appearance, I didn't realize that she actually noticed my presence.

"May I help you?" She asked.

"I-I.. I'm sorry.. I just.. I follow some cat. I didn't know this was your room." I said panicking.

"Looks like my pussy cat making a friend" she giggled. "Care to join me here?" She asked.

"S-Sure.. What are you doing?" I walk closer to her and sit on the chair across her.

"Nothing.. just relaxing. Why are you still awake?" She asked.

"Ermmm.. I was sleeping when your cat decided to knock out the vase in my room." I told her.

"Well you know cats. They do what they want to do and whenever they want." She said.

"Eheheh yeah that's true. So.. why are you still awake then?" I asked.

"I'm a night thinker, night always calms me down, but also-"

She keep talking but I'm not really paying attention to what she said, I keep looking at her ivory legs. Well more like staring. Until she snapped her fingers and brings my attention back.

"-you know my eyes are up here." She said.

I dropped my gaze in embarrassment.

"S-Sorry ma'am.. it's just.. I adore your..-"

"My ivory leg? It is beautiful isn't it?" She asked seductively.

"Y-Yes.. very beautiful." I said nervously.

"Do you want to touch it?" She smirked.

"C-Can I?" I look at her in surprise.

"Of course dear.. go ahead"

I get up and step closer to her then kneeling beside her ivory legs. I touch her legs with my shaky hands.

"This is really beautiful ma'am." I said in awe.

"You can go higher if you want.." she smile devilishly.

"Ermmm.. ma'am?" I starts to panicking.

"It's okay darling.. go higher" she grabbed my hand and bring it to her inner thigh then higher to her center.

My breath got quickened. I could feel the heat of her pussy. She's not wearing any underwear and she's already wet. My eyes widened and she smirked.

"M-Ma'am.."

"Shut up and just enjoy it! I know you want this as much as I do." She rubbed my hand on her wet pussy then she moan.

Her moan encourages me to do more. I slowly pushed her dress up to her waist revealing her glistening pussy. I look at her and she smiled as a sign of permission for me to move forward.

I positioned myself in between her legs. She spread her legs open. I caress her inner thigh, moving up tp her core. I give a single stroke on her slit. She's dripping wet.

I bring my face closer to her pussy. She hold her breath in anticipation. She smells really good, really sweet. I stick my tongue out and starts to lick her pussy. Her pussy taste even more sweet than it smells. She taste divine. I parted her lips with my fingers and I licked her folds excitedly. I move my tongue up and down, in and out, teasing her entrance, going circles on her clit and then I suck it until it gets swollen. She throws her head back and starts to moan loudly.

I keep licking and sucking her pussy for a few minutes.

"Your fingers.. inside.. ahhh" she ordered.

I did. I put 2 fingers inside her and starts to pumping in and out while my mouth still playing with her clit.

"More" She demand.

I added one more finger inside her. I keep my pace steady but she wants more. So I move faster and hit her g-spot harder. I curled my fingers inside her, feeling every inch of her walls.

"Fuck!" She put her hand in the back of my head and she move her hips up and down rubbing her pussy all over my face.

"Go deeper and suck on my clit!" She said.

I did what I was told. Her back arched and her grip on my head get tightened. I keep continued my work until she reached her climax then I helped her to ride down her orgasm.

"Such a good girl.. so obedient.. come here" she pulled me closer and lick her own juices from my face then she kissed me passionately. I kissed her back. Her lips were so soft. I let her tongue explore my mouth.

"Good girl deserve a reward, don't you think?" She asked. I nodded.

Then she grab the back of my head and pulled it hard. "Use your word darling".

"Ahh.. Y-Yes Mistress.." I replied.

My eyes shot open, I just realized I called her mistress. The name just came out of my mouth. But then she smirked.

"Now stand up and get undress for me.." she ordered.

I stand up and starts to took my clothes off slowly. She watches every move I made with a smirk plastered on her face. When I finally naked, she got up and step closer to me.

"Good. Now you can sit there and touch yourself, warm yourself up for me while I prepare your reward." She whispered.

"Yes Mistress" I sit on the couch, legs spread open, fingering my own pussy. Giving her a little show.

She stayed for a minute then she walked to another room. I stopped and wait for her. She comes back a moment later, she changed from dress to just in her corsets, she's extremely sexy especially because of her ivory leg. What surprise me the most was she is wearing a strap on. Not only a regular strap on. The size of her dick was huge, like really huge. I don't even know if that dick will fit inside me. But I'm excited.

"Who said you could stop?" She asked sternly.

"I-I'm so sorry.. I thought-"

"Stand up." I stand up and she walked towards me then she grabbed me by my throat. "If you disobey me one more time, I'll punish you. And believe me you don't want a punishment from me. Do you understand?" She said, I nodded but her grasp got tightened.

"Y-Yes Mistress. It won't h-happen again."

She didn't answer. She let go of my neck and positioning herself on the couch.

"Come closer" I step closer and stand before her.

She touch my cunt and feel my wetness. Then she spread my juices all over her huge dick.

"As a reward. You can ride my cock until you cum. BUT.. I'll be the one who decide when you can cum. Am I make myself clear?" She said.

"Yes mistress." I said quickly.

She stretched out her hand to me, I took it. Then she pulled me closer and making me straddling her hips.

"Are you ready?" She asked. "If this is too much for you, you let me know. We'll find another toy" she continued.

"I'm ready" I said confidently.

She rubbed the tip of her cock on my wet pussy, playing with the entrance. I lowered my body and slowly put her cock inside me. It so hard to get in. It starts to feel painful but I keep going.

She noticed my struggle.

"Relax your body darling.. here, let me help you" she rubbed her fingers on my clit. Her other hand squeezing my breast and playing with my nipple. I'm in pure ecstasy, I forgot the pain that her huge cock cause. She slowly thrust her cock until it fully inside.

"Take it like a good girl you are.." she praise.

After a few seconds my pussy finally adjusted to the size of her huge cock. I ride her cock, up and down. Starts with a slow pace then I move faster. She put her hands on my breasts to support my body.

We keep doing it for a few minutes. I'm getting tired of this position, my pace getting ragged and unstable.

"Turn around" she ordered.

Without pulling out her cock, I turned myself around so now my back pressing against her front. She take the lead and starts pumping her cock. She grab my breast again with one hand and her other hand playing with my clit.

Ohh it feels like heaven..

My orgasm builds up. I'm on my edge. I need to cum. Desperately.

"M-Mistress.. ahhh.. I-I need to cum." I said in between my moans.

"Beg" she simply said.

"Mistress.. please let me cum.. please"

"You can do it better" she said sternly.

"Ahhhh.. M-Mistress.. You make me feel so so good. I-I've never feel something like this before. This feels amazing. Y-You're so good to me Mistress. Please.. ahh.. I'm begging you.. please let me cum.." I beg.

"Good girl.. okay.. since I'm a good Mistress.. I'll let you cum.. cum for me darling" she said.

With that, her move going faster. Her thrust on my pussy going deeper and her fingers on my clit become more rough. Then within a minute I reached my climax.

For someone with prosthetic leg, her stamina and her movements are marvelous. She can make me cum just like that. She's beyond amazing.

Once my breath back to normal, I got up and kneeling in between her legs just like before. I lick her cock clean from my juices. She smirked then she leaned forward, put her finger under my chin forcing me to look up at her. Our faces almost touching.

"I like you very much y/n. Would you like to stay here a bit longer and play with me again?" She asked seductively.

"Y-Yes. I would love to ma'am" I answered.

She smiled and pressed her lips onto mine, she kissed me softly this time. Then she offered me to sleep with her in her room and of course I said yes.

And that's how I ended up become her personal slut..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 2.5K 36
📌 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒...
4.9K 214 27
Just a bunch of short stories for my Rodrighoes I have lots of ideas that I'm writing up so just bare with me, because I have to have a solid plan fo...
6.4K 213 9
Sarah Paulson/her characters/some other characters one shots. I accept requests and will try to write them as fast as I can (pretty much anything exc...
85.5K 2.6K 57
will involve any of actress sarah paulson's characters and any ships involving those characters *purely fictional stories. i have an unending amount...