eight || enhypen (COMPLETED)

Oleh yoongismalva

«You look gorgeous today» «Moonie is talking to the mirror again!!» 3 in #enhypenniki [210513] 52 in #sunghoo... Lebih Banyak

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ her
• 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ relationships
• 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚗 •
• 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚗 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ acting career
• 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚖 •
• 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ chapters
before you start.
. ₀₁ .
. ₀₂ .
. ₀₃ .
.₀₄.
. ₀₅ .
. ₀₆ .
. ₀₇ .
. ₀₈ .
. ₀₉ .
. ₁₀ .
. ₁₁ .
. ₁₂ .
. ₁₃ .
. ₁₄ .
. ₁₅ .
. ₁₆ .
. ₁₇ .
. ₁₈ .
. ₁₉ .
. ₂₀ .
. ₂₁ .
. ₂₂ .
. ₂₃ .
. ₂₄ .
. ₂₅ .
. ₂₆ .
. ₂₇ .
. ₂₈ .
. ₂₉ .
. ₃₀ .
. ₃₁ .
. ₃₂ .
. ₃₃ .
. ₃₄ .
.₃₅ .
. ₃₆ .
. ₃₇ .
. ₃₈ .
. ₃₉ .
. ₄₀ .
. ₄₁ .
. ₄₂ .
. ₄₃ .
. ₄₄ .
. ₄₅ .
. ₄₆ .
. ₄₇ .
. ₄₈ .
. ₄₉ .
. ₅₀ .
. ₅₁ .
. ₅₂ .
. ₅₃ .
. ₅₄ .
. ₅₅ .
. ₅₆ .
. ₅₇ .
. ₅₈ .
. ₅₉ .
. ₆₀ .
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝟷
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 3
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 4

𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝟸

7.6K 205 135
Oleh yoongismalva

Fans had already spotted them, but decided to give them privacy. It was one of the first times they'd gone out in public without an army of bodyguards, and they looked too happy to be bothered.

And they were.

They were celebrating their fifteenth month anniversary.

Eunsae had decided to take Sunghoon out to buy some stuff so they could cook together. After shopping, they'd be going directly to a cozy cabin in the woods for the weekend, only the both of them.

She was really excited and couldn't contain herself from jumping on her place and tugging on her boyfriend's sleeve so she could quickly peck his cheek and make him blush. Which she loved; she loved to be the one who made Sunghoon flustered.

She also liked very much hearing him mumble 'I love you too' after each peck on his reddening skin.

They ended up buying a lot of food so they could prepare bulgogi and japchae. And also some pancakes and muffins.

So you guessed correctly, there were lots of chocolate chips in that shopping cart.

After paying and loading the car, they were taken to the cabin. Eunsae smiled widely and intertwined her fingers to her boyfriend's and tugged him so they could explore.

The three bodyguards that were accompanying them were staying in another cabin near. They offered to take the bags and the suitcases so the lovebirds could get to see each corner on the cabin.

There were two floors.

On the first one, there was a small library, a game room, a living room and the kitchen. Also, there was a little jacuzzi on a room that looked towards the woods with all of the walls made of glass.

On the second floor, there was a single room with a giant bed, a bathroom and another living room with a TV as big as the latest TXT song.

They walked towards the kitchen, where the staff had already placed the ingredients, and bowed them off, promising to behave.

"You don't wanna do bad things, then?", Sunghoon held Eunsae by the waist and pulled her closer, so their chests were touching and their lips brushed against one another.

"I'm a good girl, good girls behave", she pecked his lips and giggled when he groaned after she walked to take the noodles to start preparing them.

"Bit I don't want to cook!", he whined.

"Then what do you want, you big baby?", she tilted her head while Sunghoon pouted.

"I wanna hold you", he mumbled softly.

"You wanna cuddle?", she licked her lips with a small smile.

He nodded and made grabby hands towards her, making her giggle again. Oh, she really loved him.

"Do you happen to know that I adore you?", she walked closer to him after turning the stove off, and surrounded his neck with her arms.

He engulfed her in a hug and connected their lips in a sweet kiss.

"I do, too", he mumbled against her plushy lips. "So, so much", he pecked her lips again. "I don't think I'll ever be able to love someone as much".

"Good", she smiled. "Because I'm planning on not loving anyone else as much".

He buried his nose against her neck and took a deep breath in. She smelled like home, and he was so happy that she was his, and that he was hers.

They belonged together.

She wiggled out of his embrace after a couple more kisses and he reluctantly helped her cook dinner. They would definitely order something for the remaining days, but as of then, they would enjoy cooking together as much as they could.

"Mince these and then we'll put them in, alright?", she handed him the garlics and he pecked her cheek before nodding and doing as told.

Eunsae sliced the onions, her eyes filling with tears in the process, and then they let everything marinate and moved onto the japchae.

"Okay, baby pass me the noodles", she commanded and he complied. "I'm gonna chop the carrots and mushrooms. The onions are already there... ah the spinach".

Sunghoon rinsed it and then they were cooking their favorite dish. They moved as one, almost as if they read each other's thoughts, and then dinner was ready.

Sunghoon placed the dishes on the table and they ate dinner laughing and sharing intimate looks.

"I'm so happy to be here with you", she bit her lip and turned around, still engulfed in her boyfriend's arms.

He'd made it his work to hold her from behind when she volunteered to wash the dishes. She wasn't upset about it, not a tiny bit.

He kissed quickly and then helped her, drying the plates once she had rinsed them. And then, they were just holding each other and giggling, completely enamored with the other.

"Do you maybe wanna do bad things now?", he offered and she couldn't help the laughs from escaping her lips.

"I've always wanted to ask...", she started talking once they walked towards the stairs, hand in hand, their destination being the bedroom.

"Yes, babe?"

"Well... you remember our first time?", she asked shyly. He nodded eagerly as she straddled his lap and pecked his forehead lovingly.

"Of course I do", he pecked her neck and slid his hands under her shirt. "I was so, so nervous".

"Yeah, me too", she giggled when he squeezed her waist, skin against skin. "But I also noticed something".

She rocked her hips and he couldn't help but groan and embrace her tighter to his chest.

"What did you notice?", he took her shirt off and kissed all over her collarbones.

"That you were prepared", she mumbled.

"I was– what do you mean, Moonie?", his eyebrows furrowed.

"Well", she helped him off his shirt too. "You eagerly took a condom off and put it on", she commented with a teasing smile creeping on her lips.

"Yah!", he exclaimed and blushed, while covering his chest with his arms.

"There's nothing I haven't already seen, baby", she teased her boyfriend and he growled.

"You're laughing at me"

"You were eager!"

"I was not!"

"Oh, so you're saying you didn't want to have sex?", she tilted her head, knowing for a fact that anything he said in this flustered state she could use against him.

"I– Babe!", he groaned again and fell to the bed, his hands covering his face.

She just giggled and pecked his chest and all of his tummy.

"It's okay", she reassured him. "I loved it".

"Yeah, so did I"

"Yeah, you lasted like five seconds, so I figured"

"Moon Eunsae!!!".

I couldn't help myself, we all needed this scene dont lie to me lol

love you!

-baobab.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

317K 12.7K 66
❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
1M 22.5K 119
in which kpop boy group, enhypen, is a co-ed group with an additional female member. ー enhypen ot7/poly/reverse harem ff ー
124K 3K 41
❝ I never knew love could taste this good until I tasted yours. ❞ Park Y/n was having the time of her life at her friend's party, but when Lee Heeseu...
1.5K 51 9
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈«✄┈┈┈┈┈┈«✄┈┈┈┈┈┈«✄┈┈┈┈┈┈✄┈┈┈┈┈┈«✄┈┈┈┈┈┈«✄┈┈┈┈┈┈« ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა: hello can you please support me thank you!! i hope you like the story hehehe...