Makoto Naegi x reader: Hopes...

Galing kay SakuAsahina

You, (Y/N) (L/N), the Ultimate singer and artist(nobody knows the artist part), has been invited to attend H... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Introduction

1.6K 29 18
Galing kay SakuAsahina

Hello!

For new readers: Welcome! I'm glad you decided to spare some time to read this! This fanfic started when I started simping for this cinnabon and thought that maybe it'd be interesting to write a reader insert of my own!

For those who have this in their libraries before this part was added: Hey there! Sorry for the long updates, but you guys came here knowing that right? *laughs nervously*

This is supposed to be an introduction to what you guys are going to expect when reading this, so I guess I should just get straight to the point:

~Reader is female and uses (she/her). While this was my main point, feel free to change the gender and pronouns of the reader if you wish!

~The first few chapters are (very) cliche, so please bear with that for the time being. I may or may not rewrite those chapters

~May add memes at the end of each chapter. I just want to reward you guys with something to laugh at.

~Reader's personality may be wishy-washy at times, so please bear with that as well.

~Sometimes the characters are ooc b/c I suck at typing tbh

~Monokuma in this fanfic is human. You heard me.

~I noticed that someone said to put a food trigger warning. That's going to appear in the first few chapters, so heads up.

~I will sometimes interrupt with (). This is usually me trying to be funny.

~Anything else I think is needed will be updated as time goes on

Thanks for reading, and enjoy your time with this w̷e̷i̷r̷d̷ fanfic with Naegi!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

186K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
207K 9.7K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.3M 56.4K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
194K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...