Azurlane(Lappland Insert)

By infinitespiral3

This just a story of a what if lappland was in azurlane she will be a character in it and will only have the... More

PART 1 THE UKNOWN
part 2 CRAZY PERSONALITY
part 3 ROUGH START
Part 4 ....Sakura Empire
on hiatus or not

profile

2.1K 48 8
By infinitespiral3

All images and characters are not owned by me in any way shape or form all belong to their specific owners
Enjoy the story.

Thought
Speaking
Whispering

Profile:
Name:ijn Lappland
Bio:Lappland has a  very unstable mentality and a very psychotic personality. A quote from ???? "Lappland can't wait to slash apart the enemies in front of her.
Just pray. Pray that she will listen to your orders."

Looks:

Outfit

Rigging:

(Ignore ember. that's what her rigging looks likes)

Weapons other than rigging: are two. swords with half-circles at the hilts.
Image.

Extra details:she is the unfinished sister ship of the take class ship she was brought to life through a siren experiment gone wrong because she still had her own free will may be slightly insane and bloodthirsty but free and that's about how she ended up in the middle of the Pacific.

Special ability arts: when at the range she can channel energy into her swords to launch a destructive wave of energy at her opponents.

Quote about arts from vestal:I don't know what causes the arts but from what she has told me it has something to do with those rocks she has on her skin.

Quotes.

Enterprise:
She may be powerful but she is incredibly annoying constantly asking for fights...

Any destroyers:
She is scary...

Queen Elizabeth:
I don't like her...Also, IM NOT SORT DO NOT LISTEN TO HER!

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
166K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season