He can sing!?

By fuckin_weeb

When Deku goes to visit his mum for a couple days the class do some snooping...... Read to find out also this... More

Backstory
His room
First song
Damn
Holy shit
Bakudeku chapter
Video #1
A/N pls read!!!
Video #2
Video #3
More bakudeku
Izuku in love
Marrage
Aww
La chancla
Idk what to name this
Video #5
La Seine
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH
Costume
Busted
🎄MERRY CHRISTMAS🎄
Christmas chapter
🥳HAPPY NEW YEARS🥳

A/N

1.1K 19 3
By fuckin_weeb

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated my drafts got deleted but I wanted to thank you all.

I'm so thankful for all your support and I'm so glad that you all enjoy this story I'll hopefully be posting a new chapter soon.

I also wanted to tell you all that I'm working on a lot of stories that some should be coming out soon.

If you read my other story that is currently on hiatus I just want to apologise for taking so long editing it.

But again thank you all so much for all your support and don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Take care my lovelies and have a great day/night, love you all. 🖤🤍🥰😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252 0 9
Izuku spends the day lyric pranking his classmates back to back. (Some lyrics will be changed to match up with the anime)
26.5K 224 10
1a class were doing their routine as usual but that day their cinnamon roll, Izuku Midoriya went missing untill his friend/rival burst into his room...
97.6K 615 17
I just gave up on the title, its just basically like every singer deku story, with my own twist ok? Characters incluced: Class 1-A (Yes there are Mid...
166K 1.3K 16
It All Started when izuku went to visit his father with his mother And let's just say all class 1-A didn't know but he did left a note and some dynam...