QUOTES

Por kp0422

This book will be about random quotes and statements that have always left an impact on me - quotes that many... Más

02

01

7 2 5
Por kp0422

1) "Suddenly, he felt that the world had no place for him, despite how large it was"
        ~Wei Wuxian, The Untamed

2) "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
~Marilyn Monroe

3) "Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."
~Dr. Seuss

4) "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

5) "Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can."
~Nicholas Sparks, At First Sight

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.7K 514 10
When the Marauder era got a letter from golden era saying that there is second wizarding war, and they are going to watch the life of two Potter in o...
17.9K 549 27
Unicode ငယ်ကိုအရမ်းမုန်းတာပဲလားမမမုန်း သဲငယ် ငါ့ဘဝမှာမင်းကိုအမုန်းဆုံးပဲ တစ်သက်လုံးမုန်းန...
44.6K 6K 53
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...
19.8K 660 28
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...