Express (Idol x Male Reader)

By Z4rius

A boy with big dreams,dedicated his life through dance. Wanting to inspire next generation dancers and share'... More

Prologue
Opportunity
Welcome to Korea
Morning Battle
Dancer Boy Meets
Viral?
Dang
Ah shiet....Its school time
Boy oh boy
Its time
With hope
Club Festival
Shooting Day
New member?
First-class of the day
Prep for upcoming concert
Gang gang
Stage blocking
7 on stage
Before Evaluation
Grain of salt
Underground
Let's get to work!

Answer

417 20 0
By Z4rius

"Aite I'm done with school, bye Sohee", you pack up your stuff before yeeted off to KQ entertainment to rehearse with the boys.

"Wait Y/n-", with your pace you were gone quick. 'Damn he's fast, maybe tomorrow I guess' she shrugged it off while she saw the four girls come in. 

"You wanna hang out in our usual cafe?", Jiheon invite while the rest of the girls waited for her response. Sohee nodded quickly and follow the girls to the cafe. 

"Oh, yea by the way I saw Y/n running off to somewhere do you where he go?" Yuna asks Sohee if she knows where you went to. She could only shake her head as she's also don't know where you went to. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yo guys!", you put out the peace sign. 

"Aye waddup your late, boys get him", the woosan duo is up to something.

"What? What do you mean, I have school come on man", you defend yourself. 

The cheeky duo decides to make you stretch but forgot that you are flexible you just let them do their 'worst'. While they stretch your body, you can hear body crack sound from the stretching. 

"Wooo that hits the spot there thanks", seems the plan doesn't work they back out and you could only laugh. 

"Ah dang it, I forgot that he is flexible", you just stick your tongue out as a reply.

"Have all of you stretch before I come in?", some were avoiding having eye contact with you as they hate your stretching method but nonetheless it's very efficient for the body. 

"Alright let's stretch and payback time hehehehe" you put out evil laughter on the duo while they whine. 

Since the song gonna be a bit soulful and your choreo is focusing on using your arm and your legs but mainly on your tighs area as they would be bending a lot. After stretching let them take a sip of water, you recap for a while before going through the choreo again with them. 

"Alright, ya'll manage to catch all the choreo?" you check on them. 

"Could you go through slowly on some parts as we are unsure of the steps", Yeosang ask. 

You nodded and go through slowly with them the steps. They break down the steps slowly by slowly till they manage to get and it went quick as your demonstration helps them understand the steps right. As they have memorized the full choreo, now they try to do the full song.

Everyone starts to go in their position and waited for the song to be played.

geonbaehaja like a thunder
ne modeun geol chaewo
neomchyeoheureul deusi

modu janeul meori wiro
sesang eodieseodeun boil su issge

I got the answer
soneul pyeo siseoneun wiro say oh
janeul deureo maju bomyeo say oh
kkeuteun meon sijagimeul urin baeteonae
gieokhae balkkeutbuteo hamkke
say my name

Burn burn
taollayaji deo
gyesokhae bureul jipyeo
maeiri finale show

naeiri machi
end of the world
yeolgireul jugiji ma
Oxygen Fire
neowa namyeon pureunbit ttiunikkan

bultaneun taeyanggwa
deopchideon padoneun
uriegen byeolge aningeol

deo deureowa bwa we don't care
duryeoun geosdo anymore
nugudo sondael su eopseo
taneun bulkkocccheoreom

geonbaehaja like a thunder
ne modeun geol chaewo
neomchyeoheureul deusi

modu janeul meori wiro
sesang eodieseodeun boil su issge
1 2 3 let's burn

Oh
bulleo bulleo uril jigeum bulleo
taolla bulkkocccheoreom

Oh
bulleo bulleo uril jigeum bulleo
sesang eodieseodeun boil su issge
taolla bulkkocccheoreom

amugeosdo
eopsneun samak
geugoseseo
chulbalhan uri sijak

tteugeopge tteugeopge
geuttael gieokhae
dunggeulge dunggeulge
moyeo daeum apeseo

Young and free
urin sesange da yayuhae
dabi eopsneun eodum sok
uriui jonjaereul balkhyeonae

bultaneun taeyanggwa
deopchideon padoneun
uriegen byeolge aningeol

deo deureowa bwa we don't care
duryeoun geosdo anymore
nugudo sondael su eopseo
taneun bulkkocccheoreom

geonbaehaja like a thunder
ne modeun geol chaewo
neomchyeoheureul deusi

modu janeul meori wiro
sesang eodieseodeun boil su issge
1 2 3 let's burn

yeogi modu moyeora
tteugeopdamyeon Join us
sesang modeun geol wonhandamyeon

oerowo goerowo
museowo duryeowo
haessdeon jinannareun dwaesseo
gisbal deulgo urin hands up

modu junbidoeeossneunga
1 2 3 let's burn

uriga boineunga
taoreuneun nunbichgwa
samkil deushan hamseongi
on sesangeul ullineun geol

deutgo issdamyeon
jigeum nae gyeoteuro wajwo
hamkke hal su issge
1 2 3 let's burn

Oh
bulleo bulleo uril jigeum bulleo
taolla bulkkocccheoreom

Oh
bulleo bulleo uril jigeum bulleo
sesang eodieseodeun boil su issge
taolla bulkkocccheoreom

With San finishes up with his ending, you gave a big round of applause as they manage to get it right even though some of the steps weren't clear but the overall still looks good. "Aye lesgeddit! nicely done even though Wooyoung hyung delayed his steps a bit and some of your movements still aren't clear", they take note of what's needed to touch upon and look back at the video that they've recorded. 

"Aite Imma go now yea, see ya boys!", you went off as they wave their hands. 

"Aite music on, now time to skate and roam", you run and skate while the wind blows. You just love that feeling where the breeze just touches your face with you embracing it. You continue to appreciate the atmosphere you are in right now.

You ollie over a curb and do a rail slide on the railing ended it off with the powerslide

You took a break from all the skating and go to the nearest cafe you could see. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Unnie I'm thirsty let's go to this cafe shall we?", Yujin begged Yuri to accompany her as she's craving for a Green Tea latte. Yuri has no other choice but to accompany the younger one as both of them are the only ones outside just to get what the members want for their late movie snack.

"Let's get the usual drinks that they wanted I think Hyewon unnie help us to note down the drinks, let's see", Yujin starts to check the message from Hyewon. 

"Ok let's order now I got it", Yujin starts to order 12 drinks while Yuri is beside her to pay for the members. 

"Er unnie could you settle the payment since you are holding it? Gotta go to the washroom eheheh", she dashes to the washroom. 

"Didn't I inform her to go to the washroom before ordering it aigoo that brat", she calculates the cost of the drinks.

"Oh no I think I'm short of $2", she pouts.

"Well you have no choice but to take out one drink from the order", she thinks carefully before making her decisions. 

Then later she sees a person cutting queue and starts to order its drink, not knowing that the person heard the latter conversation due to the drinks. 

"Hey! could-", she got cutted of when she heard the boy's conversation. 

"I'll cover the $2 and I will be adding my drink which is a Green tea latte to the menu please, and don't worry Ms, I will pay for my drink", Y/n looks over to Yuri giving her a courteous smile. Y/n action's made her confuse but thankful for the help that is being given. 

Y/n pov

You paid for the drinks while the lady that you've helped waited at the side for the drinks. Not to make the situation more awkward you clear up the situation with her. 

"Urm Hi Ms? I know this is awkward but sorry about getting involved in your situation just tryna help a person you know? anyways you don't have to pay back the money, just think of repayment for letting me cut the queue yea?", Yuri only listens to what you're tryna explain, her mind is still confused as she doubts your actions on what's your intention of helping her. Not long that both of your orders are ready to be claimed. 

"Aite I guess that's our drinks? Cya and enjoy", You pass her the drinks and you quickly exit the cafe. 

"I guess he isn't that kind of person after all", not knowing that the puppy had arrived.

"Unnie We got all the drinks?", she asked. 

"Ommo you startled me, aish what took you so long?", Yuri wonder.

"Hehehe, the queue was long sorry", Yujin carried half of the plastic while Yuri carries the other half. 

"Hey unnie you're ok?", Yujin asks her older member as something seems to bother her. 

"Oh is nothing just thinking about tomorrow's schedule", they waited for manager unnie to pick them up. 

'Judging by the way he speaks, he is from a different country even the way he dresses', she tries not to remember about just now topic and starts to drink her drinks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 961 25
This is a gxg story so if you don't want it feel free to ignore this book. Sorry for the wrong grammars and typo graphical errors. Enjoy reading~ Fe...
138K 6.7K 44
"Who's your soulmate?" - subscriber "I don't know who is my soulmate yet. I hope this person has a good voice." - yeji. Includes 2Shin Inspired by ev...
44.1K 1.8K 27
A Trainee.
81.7K 2.8K 63
After IZ*ONE disbanded, Clarkson Lim an ultimate fanboy of the girl group had an unexpected encounter with his bias Jang Wonyoung. What happens when...