OFF-CAM / / yeonbin♡

By terrylized

❝he just love me when we're in front of the cameras❞ ㅡ ♥️yeonbin ☕ : lowercase intended. ☕ : status is on... More

『 introduction 』
『 one 』
『 two 』
『 three 』
『 four 』
『 five 』
『 six 』
『 seven 』
『 eight 』
『 nine 』
『 ten 』
『 eleven 』
『 twelve 』
『 thirteen 』
『 fourteen 』
『 fifteen 』
『 sixteen 』
『 seventeen 』
『 eighteen 』
『 just random 』
『 nineteen 』
『 twenty 』
『 twenty-one 』
『 twenty-two 』
『 twenty-three 』
『 twenty-four 』
『 twenty-five 』
『 twenty-six 』
『 twenty-seven 』
『 twenty-eight 』
『 thirty 』
『 thirty-one 』
『 thirty-two 』
『 thirty-three 』
『 thirty-four 』
『 thirty-five 』

『 twenty-nine 』

2.8K 143 87
By terrylized

waking up from the middle of his sleep, soobin stood up from his bed and immediately get his medicine in his drawers before rushing towards their kitchen to get some water. he feels his heart is beating faster than its normal pace and his hands are shaking because of not so good reason and that is-

ahh, fucking anxiety.❞ he mumbled to himself while clenching his chest as he tries to calm down. he can feel his knees trembling too. his head is also aching right now because of his hang-over. 

he shouldn't drink alcohol in the first place. what was he thinking though? he knows that it could worsen his anxiety. ❝calm down soobin, calm down.❞ he muttered before drinking his glass of water. 

taking deep breathes in and out for a minute, soobin had finally felt a bit of composure and his heart is already at its normal pulse again. though his hands are still trembling, he bet it will stop later. 

he then decided to go back to his room. as he enters, his eyes landed on the pink-haired lad who's already sitting on the bed while rubbing his eyes and yawning.

noticing the younger's presence, yeonjun immediately stood up. ❝hey,❞ he then walks closer to soobin. ❝are you alright?❞ the older softly asked as he looks at the taller male with worried eyes even he feels a bit drowsy since he just woke up. 

seeing the older's appearance with puffed cheeks, pouty lips, hair pointing out everywhere, and eyes squinted, made soobin automatically smile. ❝i just had a hangover and panic attacks, but i'm okay now.❞ 

yeonjun just let out a hum before going outside the room. soobin raised his brow when the older suddenly walked out without saying anything. he was about to follow him but yeonjun went in and handed him a medicine which made the younger confused. ❝it's for hangovers.❞ yeonjun simply uttered which soobin gladly accepted and drink it.

leaning on the doorframe, the older male shows a frown expression making the younger confused. ❝you should have woken me up earlier.❞ yeonjun then pouted and crossed his arms.

hearing that made soobin raise his brow once again. ❝why?❞ he thought that the shorter male will be going to scold him since he also knows that he is not allowed to drink alcohol because of his anxiety. 

s-so that i could help you.. to calm down.❞ yeonjun mumbled and immediately looked away as he feels his cheeks starting to heat up. his actual intention was to flirt with soobin but his mind suddenly reminded him of what happened last night which made him go flustered again. his brain will never let him in peace again. he's glad that it didn't get out of hand, yet.

seeing yeonjun getting blushingly mess right now made the younger's lips form into a smirk as he already know what's the reason why he got fazed all of a sudden. ❝how?❞ 

w-well i can hug you if you want orㅡ❞ the moment he return his gaze back to the taller male, he unexpectedly flinched on his spot as he wasn't aware that soobin is already in front of him. ❝or?

k-kiss you if you w-❞ without finishing his last word, a pair of lips swiftly crashed on yeonjun's making the older gasped but had immediately response back from the kiss. 

yeonjun smoothly wraps his hands around the younger's nape as he was getting pulled by soobin to move closer.

reminding himself that they are outside the room and the other members can literally see them, the taller male forced himself to part his lips on the older's before looking around.

is there something wrong?❞ yeonjun asked while looking to where soobin is looking.

returning his gaze to his lover, a smirk formed on his face. ❝do you want to get caught again?❞ he then wriggles his brows. 

as yeonjun immediately gets what the younger meant, he lightly slaps his arm ❝of course not! you saw how traumatized beomgyu was.❞ the younger giggled remembering how the chestnut got panicked when he caught them kissing last time.

and speaking of the devil, ❝what an unpleasant morning.❞ a voice suddenly resonates around the room, which yeonjun already assumes that it is the boba head.

that's good though.❞ yeonjun spat back before rolling his eyes. he then slowly let go of his arms as he remember that he is still hugging soobin's neck. 

please don't tell me you did something unholy last night-❞ taehyun uttered while walking towards them. ❝inside my room.❞ he continue his sentence then glared at his two hyungs.

remembering what happened last night made yeonjun once again feel flustered. he thinks what if he didn't stop soobin? damn, it would be possibly a nightmare for the other members. also, he might not able to walk todayㅡ okay, anyways.

taehyun looked at yeonjun's reaction with disgust. ❝so you did something?

well, we almost hadㅡ❞ 

yeonjun immediately nudge the taller male's stomach before he could finish what he was saying. ❝no, we didn't!❞ 

if you say so.❞ taehyun shrugged but before he could walk away, he spoke again, ❝and i will pretend i don't see that mark on your neck.❞ hearing what the younger said made the oldest of them five widen his eyes and instantly cover his neck using his hand not knowing where it was. 

soobin darted his eyes on the older's mark. ❝it's pretty though.❞ he then smirks making yeonjun bury his face on his palm. ❝singyu hyung will be mad if he sees this.

just cover it with make-up though.❞ beomgyu suggested while his expression is with pure disgust. 

before yeonjun could complain, a phone suddenly started ringing which caught everyone's attention. it was huening kai's phone. ❝singyu hyung is calling.❞ the youngest uttered before answering the call. he didn't forget to set it in a loudspeaker so that the other members could hear him.

huening kai was about to say hello but then singyu immediately spoke, ❝where are yeonjun and soobin and why they don't answer my call?❞ 

sorry hyung, i forgot to unmute my phone.❞ yeonjun said with his loud voice to make sure that their manager could hear him in the other line. ❝mine is charging.❞ soobin then uttered.

sighing from the other line, they can imagine singyu rubbing his nose bridge. ❝get your asses all here. we have a meeting right now.❞ seriousness laced on his voice which made them all furrow their brows. ❝why hyung, did something happen?❞ taehyun asked.

something terrible happened so come here immediately before it could get worse.❞ and before they could say anything, the call ended. 

they all stared at huening kai's phone for a minute before staring at each other. ❝what do you think happened?❞ beomgyu asked making all of them shrug. ❝we should just go there so that we can know.

all of them nodded and swiftly entered their respective rooms to dress appropriately since all of them are still wearing their pajamas. 

while beomgyu is looking for the clothes he could wear, huening kai suddenly called him. ❝what?❞ the boba head drifted his eyes on the younger and noticed he is reading something on his phone. ❝look.❞ huening kai then showed his screen to the older.

brows furrowed, beomgyu shifted his attention on the phone to see what huening kai is showing. it was an article that had just been published earlier. ❝what theㅡ❞ the boba head covers his mouth after reading what was written. 

how the fuck did that happen?!❞ 

the taller male shrugged. ❝i don't know.❞ he pressed his lips into a thin line while turning off his phone. ❝but one thing i am sure of, it is impossible that it could happen plus, they don't have any proof.

thinking about it more made beomgyu furious. whoever made that false news will be dead, only if he is not an idol then he can kill that person. ❝hyung should know about this.

huening kai shakes his head, ❝it is already trending on the blue bird app so hyung might have already seen it, but if he doesn't, let's just go to the company.❞ this is the first time he could feel anger towards somebody. 

beomgyu just nodded and continued searching for his clothes before he quickly wear them. after that, the two of them rushed outside their room. the other members are already in the living room. 

singyu hyung said there are already a lot of reporters outside the building, so we should cover ourselves.❞ soobin said while giving each one of them a mask and sunglasses. ❝let's enter the company one-by-one. also, he said let's enter the fire exit.❞ the four of them nodded before wearing their sunglasses and masks.

they can feel their heart raising, mostly huening kai and beomgyu since they already knew the reason why they had an emergency meeting. they wanted to tell it to the other three but their head might get occupied while rushing towards the building.

yeonjun was the one who walked out first, next is huening kai, then beomgyu, third is taehyun, and the last was soobin. even they all walked one by one and had their faces covered, the reporters still noticed taehyun and soobin since they were the last ones. luckily, some guards immediately stopped the crowd before they could mob them.

as they enter the elevator, soobin pushed the button on the floor where the meeting will be held. while waiting, the giant bunny darted his eyes towards his lover. ❝i thought you'll gonna cover that with make-up?❞ he asked as he noticed the mark was still visible.

i didn't have time. plus we are in a rush. is it that noticeable?❞ soobin shook his head as no. ❝not that much, just don't let your collar fall so that it won't be seen.

after their small conversation, the door automatically opened as they reached their floor destination. the five of them urgently walk towards the room where singyu told them. as they step their feet inside, their manager sighed in relief. ❝finally, you all are here!

what's the problem hyung?❞ yeonjun immediately asked and looked at singyu with his eyes full of concern.

sit down first and i will tell you.❞ they are not the only ones in the meeting. there are staffs and facilitates too, also a lawyer. the only one who is not in the room is the CEO since he needs to check every article that was published randomly without any evidence.

as they all had now settled on their sit, singyu intertwined his hands like he is praying. ❝so earlier, there was an article that broadcast and trended quickly. there is still no evidence nor approval by the company. we can't just clearly announce that it is a piece of false information because we need some proofs that we are innocent.

and that is yeonjun being accused of using drugs.❞ hearing that statement made the five of them open their eyes widely and let out a loud gasp. ❝what? how did they say that i am using drugs if they don't have any evidence?!

that is what pd-nim is already checking. they got some photos though but all of them are blurred. still, we cannot announce that it is not true unless we have proof.

but why did they already announce it if they don't know if it is real? it just started chaos!❞ yeonjun is now fuming because of the news. he couldn't believe it. someone accused him of using drugs without evidence? how the fuck is that? ❝you know the article producer, fake or not, with or without proofs, they will spread it.

fuck that article. ❝now, what are we gonna do?

let's wait for pd-nim to come here. he is still contacting the article producer to know where did they got the information.

groaning, yeonjun let out a loud sigh before tousling his hair. he wants to let out his anger about it but he knows that the others are also stressed about the news. he needs to clean his name to the media or else not only his reputation but also the other members will go downfall and he doesn't want that to happen.

in the middle of the silenced, beomgyu suddenly spoke. ❝how about soobin hyung dating scandal? you won't do anything about it?

hearing what the boba head asked made singyu raise his brow. ❝what??

wh-what?

processing what beomgyu said, their manager widened his eyes and slammed his hands on the table making everyone inside the room flinch. ❝he got into a fucking dating scandal?!❞ 

════ +×+ ════ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 590 21
𝔻𝕖𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 '𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕝𝕦𝕖𝕤': (ˈ​🇼​ɪ​🇳​​🇹​ə ​🇧​​🇱​​🇺​ː​🇿​ ​🇮​​🇵​​🇦​ ​🇵​​🇷​​🇴​​🇳​​🇺​​🇳​​🇨​​🇮​​🇦​​🇹​...
953K 56.2K 49
i guess it's true when they say opposites attract. au!choi beomgyu & original character lowercase intended | © -joonbug 2019
229K 15K 44
❝he's me and i'm him❞ ㅡ ♥️yeonbin ↬ ¦ Soobin and Yeonjun switched bodies accidentally ¦ ☕ : lowercase intended. ☕ : status is completed. ☕️ : une...
34.9K 1.6K 24
╭ # ꒰ 𝗜𝗧-𝗕𝗢𝗬 ╰╮𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗯𝗮𝗱-𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 �...