FLOWERS IN SAHARA

By TheOfficialSemiloore

A NIGERIAN TEEN LOVE STORY Meet Ola-Adipo Lolalde, a struggling teenager who sells pure water and drinks by t... More

πŸ„·πŸ„΄πŸ„»πŸ„»πŸ„Ύ
πŸ„²πŸ„°πŸ…‚πŸ…ƒ
' πŸ„ΎπŸ„½πŸ„΄ '
' πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„Ύ '
' πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ…πŸ„΄πŸ„΄ '
' πŸ„΅πŸ„ΎπŸ…„πŸ… '
' πŸ„΅πŸ„ΈπŸ……πŸ„΄ '
' πŸ…‚πŸ„ΈπŸ…‡ '
' πŸ…‚πŸ„΄πŸ……πŸ„΄πŸ„½ '
' πŸ„΄πŸ„ΈπŸ„ΆπŸ„·πŸ…ƒ '
' πŸ„½πŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„΄ '
' πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„½ '
' πŸ„΄πŸ„»πŸ„΄πŸ……πŸ„΄πŸ„½ '
' πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„»πŸ……πŸ„΄ '
' πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ„ΈπŸ…πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„΄πŸ„½ '
'πŸ„΅πŸ„ΎπŸ…„πŸ…πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„΄πŸ„½ '
' πŸ„΅πŸ„ΈπŸ„΅πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„΄πŸ„½ '
' πŸ…‚πŸ„΄πŸ……πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„΄πŸ„½ '
' πŸ„΄πŸ„ΈπŸ„ΆπŸ„·πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„΄πŸ„½ '
πŸ„½πŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„΄πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„΄πŸ„½
πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ…ˆ
πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ…ˆ πŸ„ΎπŸ„½πŸ„΄
πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ…ˆ πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„Ύ
πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ…ˆ πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ…πŸ„΄πŸ„΄
πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ…ˆ πŸ„΅πŸ„ΎπŸ…„πŸ…
πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ…ˆ πŸ„΅πŸ„ΈπŸ……πŸ„΄
πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ…ˆ πŸ…‚πŸ„ΈπŸ…‡
πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ…ˆ πŸ…‚πŸ„΄πŸ……πŸ„΄πŸ„½
πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ…ˆ πŸ„΄πŸ„ΈπŸ„ΆπŸ„·πŸ…ƒ

' πŸ…‚πŸ„ΈπŸ…‡πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„΄πŸ„½ '

889 317 196
By TheOfficialSemiloore

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 adesewa_x. 𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑗 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛: 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢.

Jesse stared at the girl in front of him wordlessly. The voice was way too familiar but the girl standing in front of him wasn't. Words refused to form as he gulped.

"Ade" Jesse called out slowly as Lolade pursed her lips.

"You aren't saying anything" Lolade said slowly as Jesse swallowed his saliva and slowly chuckled.

"You are beautiful" Jesse said slowly. Lolade could feel tingle down her spine as Jesse replied her. Blush had spread through her face till her ears as she pursed her lips.

"Really?" Lolade asked as Jesse swallowed his saliva again before grabbing her hand and pulled her with him. Lolade who was still trying to balance her steps with the heels didn't even realize how smoothly she walked.

Jesse pushed a door open and pulled Lolade into the room. Lolade swallowed her saliva as her eyes met Jesse's. The latter gaze was piercing and Lolade felt over conscious of herself. She suddenly felt naked under his gaze and at the same time pride in her bones at her ability to make Jesse's eyes on her.

"Smile for me" Jesse said as he brought out his phone to take a picture.

"Let's take it together" Lolade blurted out as Jesse turned to her an amused smile on his face.

"You are handsome too" Lolade added in a low voice while wriggling her fingers.

"Really?" Jesse asked ad he turned the camera towards the both of them.

"Always" Lolade muttered underneath her breath but Jesse still chuckled.

By the time they were done taking their pictures, Peter and some unfamiliar people had walked into the room.

It was time for Lolade to take her modeling photos. Lolade stood nervously as he stared at Jesse.

"I don't know what to do" Lolade said honestly as Peter laughed.

"You don't have to do anything" Peter replied as he raised his camera.

"Just do as I say" Peter said as Lolade nodded.

"Give me a straight face, or rather an arrogant face" Peter said as Lolade winced.

Arrogant?

Jesse's amused look drifted into her mind and Lolade swallowed her saliva while trying to put on the  same face. Peter pressed the shutter as he checked the picture.

"How was it?" Lolade asked as one of the guys beside Peter folded his arms.

"You sure you've not done this before?" He asked as Lolade shook her head.

"No. Not at all"

Lolade didn't know how long or how many pictures she had taken but she realized that she enjoyed every bit of it especially the part where she and Jesse took pictures together. Jesse was already used to it and he guided her along. Lolade was surprised that he was even a model in the first place.

Lolade tucked the strand of her wig that was falling over her eyes behind her ears as she read through the file in front of her. She perfectly understood English but she really didn't understand what the whole contract was about, if it favored her or not.

"Are you satisfied?" The woman that Lolade had identified as Madam B, the owner and CEO of Landish models.

Lolade swallowed her saliva as she decided to be honest with the older woman.

"I don't know" she replied as Madam B laughed.

"Why don't you know?" She asked as Lolade swallowed her saliva again.

"Pardon my ignorance but I don't know if the contract suits me or not. I don't know the dangers or effects the contract brings. I honestly don't know much" Lolade replied as Madam B smiled at her.

"Don't worry, she can't cheat you" Jesse said as he closed the door.

"Cheat her? I dare not" Madam B said as Jesse sat beside Lolade while chuckling.

"I feel like your honesty will make people take advantage of you one day" Jesse said as he spanked her forehead while Lolade rubbed her forehead pouting.

"Just sign it" Jesse said as Lolade picked the pen and signed on the paper.

"We'll have to take a few pictures" Madam B said as Lolade nodded.

Peter walked into the room and took a few pictures.

"Welcome to the family" he said with a smile as Lolade smiled too.

"Thank you" Lolade said as she turned to Jesse.

"Have you opened your Instagram account?" Jesse asked as Lolade shook her head.

"Where's your phone?" Jesse asked as Lolade quickly stretched her phone towards him. Lolade didn't even realize that Jesse had swiped his finger through the finger print and the phone had opened.

She watched as Jesse put on her data and opened the Instagram app. She quickly sat down beside him while providing the information he needed for him.

"What do you want to use as your username?" Jesse asked as Lolade pursed her lips.

"I don't know" Lolade said as Jesse nodded and typed something on the screen.

"𝑡ℎ𝑒𝐿𝑜𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑒?" Lolade asked as Jesse turned to her.

"You don't like it?" He asked as Lolade frantically shook her head while a smile formed on her face.

"Its cool" Lolade replied as Jesse chuckled lightly as he opened the account. He uploaded a picture as he brought out his own phone and opened his Instagram app.

"I already have one follower? So quick?" Lolade asked as she clicked on the profile who had started following her.

"𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑏𝑜𝑦𝐽𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒" Lolade called out as she turned to Jesse.

"That's you right?" She asked as she clicked on the profile.

Lolade blinked her eyes unable to believe what she was seeing on her screen.

500k followers?

She turned to Jesse while swallowing her saliva.

"You have so many followers" she said quietly as Jesse chuckled lightly without saying anything.

"Voice over model? What's that?" Lolade asked again as Jesse opened his phone and stretched his phone towards Lolade. It was an Milo advertisment. Lolade turned back to Jesse after she finished watching the video.

"Its a Milo advertisement. Why are you showing me this?" She asked as Jesse shook his head while smiling.

"Watch the video and listen well" Jesse replied as Lolade replayed the video. The video had played half way before Lolade realized what Jesse was trying to show her. She turned to him with wide eyes.

"This is your voice" she exclaimed as Jesse nodded.

"Do you understand now?" He asked as Lolade nodded.

"Hmmmm" she replied as Jesse stood up.

"Are you hungry?" He asked and Lolade pursed her lips and nodded.

"Go and change your clothes and let's go" Jesse said.

"Guy, the people Jesse is following increased to 120 this afternoon"

"Who did he start following?"

"I have no idea. Its a new account and its a girl"

"A girl?"

"Apparently she's a new model at Landish"

"A new model at Landish?"

"Yeah"

"What the hell? How did she do it? Its so hard to become one of their models. You have to go through training and stuff"

"But the girl is so fineee"

"That's not the point guy. Jesse is not following more then ten of Landish models, who's she?"

"I have no idea"

"Guy, Christopher, Josie, Tofi and Allen started following her too"

"Ehn?"

"No be juju be that?"

"Who's she nah?".

"Her name is Lolade, that's all"

"Guy, she just even opened the account an hour ago"

"And she already has over 300 followers?"

"Una dey whine me?"

"Its already 400 followers guy"

"Landish has made an official post to welcome her. These pictures are fire!"

"This girl is beautiful please"

"Did you see the one of she and Jesse?"

"They were both wearing blue. They looked so cute"

"That girl is fine"

"Guy, Christopher has reposted the post on his story"

"Tofi too"

"Who's the girl nah?"

"The last model Christopher and Tofi welcomed was Aishat and that was even since last year. How many models has joined Landish since then?"

"Over forty models, them no even do as if say them know them"

"I'm super curious about this girl"

"What if she's Jesse's girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend keh?"

"Its not possible. Maybe they are just good friends nah"

"Her followers don pass one thousand oo"

"Let's see if Jesse will repost it"

"The fact remains that this girl is really pretty"

"Her bio is so simple and yet catchy"

"She only has one upload sef"

"She has a fine face, no cap"

"Landish models are reposting oo guys"

"That's normal"

"Normal keh?"

"Landish models don't do massive reposting like this nahhh"

"Its wasn't normal the moment Christopher and Tofi reposted and now BigBala has reposted it"

"BigBala has reposted it?"

"Abi you people are whining me ni?"

"Check yourself nah?"

"Even Peter has posted it on his page"

"Madam B too"

"Aishat has posted too"

"Aishat and Dupe"

"Jesse has still not reposted?"

"Not yet"

"He won't repost seh"

"Someone that didn't even repost for Aishat"

"Whoever this girl ehn, I want to know"

"People of God"

"Jesse has posted"

"He made an official post, he didn't repost oo"

"Ment"

"What's with that his caption?"

"Welcome to the family baby girl"

"Baby kini ejoor"

"Is my eyes paining me?"

"Yeee"

"Oluwa wetin dey occur"

"Lolade's don reach seven thousand followers sha"

"Seven thousand? At this rate, she go hit twenty thousand"

"Twenty thousand keh? You dey whine me? Make she no jam fifty thousand I go eat shit"

"Who she abeg?"

GUYS, OUR GIRL IS GETTING BIG OOO...... CHEIII.... ITS ALWAYS LOLADE'S INNOCENCE AND HONESTY FOR ME. LIKE JESSE SAID, MAKE THEM NO EVEN USE AM.

JESSE AND LOLADE'S FLIRTING IS FUNNY... AND MORE IS COMINGGGG... ITS A DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY, MALE UNA NO SQUEEZE MY DESTINY TIRE.

AND WHO ELSE FOUND THE SOCIAL MEDIA SENSATION FUNNY? I SO LAUGHED WHEN I WAS WRITING THAT PART EHN😂😂😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 3.4K 41
~~~~(Mature)~~~~ "We're worlds apart..." "But I'm right here." "I'm far, farrrrrrrrrr far beneath your class..." "And so? I don't care." He shrugged...
2.7K 831 71
𝑨𝒍𝒍 π’Šπ’” π’‡π’‚π’Šπ’“ π’Šπ’ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’˜π’‚π’“. π‘Ίπ’π’Žπ’†π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’†π’”, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 π’—π’Šπ’„π’•π’π’“. 𝑾𝒆 π’“π’†π’‚π’π’Šπ’”π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’†π’—π’†π’“π’š...
19.6K 6.8K 86
[π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽπš ] π™΄πšπš’πšπš’πš—πš π™Έπšœ π™Ύπš— π™Άπš˜πš’πš—πš "I am so tired of pretending, where is my happy ending " That had always been the battle cr...
547 165 21
The teenage period is usually not always easy. You make mistakes, you learn from them. It's like a moulding phase towards adulthood, which tends to b...