FEARFUL: Scary Stories of the...

By ChristianNava0

My name is Esau Bryant. I'm your average twelve-year-old kid living a boring life. Or at least I was until my... More

Prologue
1
2

Hey Reader!

9 0 0
By ChristianNava0

Hey Reader!

What you just read, it's a sample of FEARFUL: Scary Stories of the Evil App.

That's my novel! It's a horror book for children aged 8 to 12 about a twelve-year-old kid who must stop an evil online spirit from possessing everyone in the world.

Something like 'Black Mirror' meets 'Goosebumps.'

If you want to read it for free, please drop by my site (the link is on My Profile) and subscribe to my newsletter.

I usually send advance reading copies (ARCs), organize giveaways, and share cool stuff with my subscribers.

Hope to see you there.

And happy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
16.3M 545K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...