Sumod Story

By Vaishaliskitchen

The story is based on the my favorite couple sumod More

Introduction

523 33 9
By Vaishaliskitchen

Suheela =the beautifull girl. She is from rohatak and damn hot actress. She is married to Maddy.

Maddy =he is kind hearted person love his wife so much. Sushila has told everything happened in her past but not name of her ex boyfriend. But he loves loyalty and gives time.

Pramod =sushila ex husband. He  knew the truth that his mother broken Marriage so don't live with his family. He returned London.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.1K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.1M 37K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
207K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
758K 28K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...