๐—ฆ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐Ÿฆ‹

By blesivxdraco

" you're way to innocent for your own good." " Im hungry." Grace Lancaster has always been to innocent for he... More

CHARACTERS/ AESTHETICS๏ฟผ
Chapter 1: River
Chapter 2: Grace
Chapter 3: River
Chapter 4: Grace
Chapter 5: River
Chapter 6: Grace
Chapter 7: River
Chapter 8: Grace
Chapter 9: River
Chapter 10: Grace
Chapter 11: Grace
Chapter 12: River
Chapter 14: River
Chapter 15: Grace
Chapter 16: River
Chapter 17: Grace
Chapter 18: River
Chapter 19: Grace
Chapter 20: Grace
Chapter 21: River
Chapter 22: Grace
Chapter 23: River
Chapter 24: River
Chapter 25: Grace
Chapter 26: River
Chapter 27: Grace
Chapter 28: Grace
Chapter 29: River
Chapter 30: Grace
Chapter 31: River
Chapter 32: Grace
Chapter 33: Grace
Chapter 34: River
Chapter 35: River
Chapter 36: River
Chapter 37: River
Chapter 38: River
Chapter 39: Grace
Chapter 40: River
Chapter 41: Grace
Chapter 42: River
Chapter 43: River/ Grace
Chapter 44: Grace
Chapter 45: River
Epilogue๏ฟผ
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 13: Grace

18K 403 6
By blesivxdraco

River slightly woke me when he said he had to go downstairs for a bit. I gave him a groan in ok and turned the other way. He set the blanket back over me and I snuggled into it.

I heard the door close but minutes later it opened again. I looked up and I didn't see River.

" I- um who are you?" I stood up. " Adam, brother of your River, I just came to borrow some shoes." He said. " and you are?"

" um." I completely forgot my name. I knew if I spoke I would be a stuttering mess. I want River!

My wishes were granted because he came in.
" Adam what the fuck." I winced at his bad words and he walked over to me. I pushed into his side and he draped his arm over me.

" I was just asking her name." He held his hands up in surrender. He looked at me again, like he was still waiting for my name. " i-m g-grace."

I felt River tense next to me. It was so obvious.

" nice to meet you Grace, see you around ?"

" Goodbye, Adam." River threw him the shoes and Adam caught them mid-air. He winked at me and left the room.

" what did he do to you? What did he say?" He grabbed my shoulders. " he j-just asked me my name, I thought you said no one would be here?" I looked up at him with wide eyes.

" I'm sorry..." he lifted my chin. "I didn't know Adam would come home, he is usually out all the time when he's back in town."

I pulled away from him and covered myself with the blanket. " where'd you go?" I ask. He left the room and came back with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

" Well, aren't you sweet?" I tapped his cheek lightly. I bit into the sandwich and raised my finger to him. " you shouldn't curse too much."
" of course." He rolled his eyes.

During the middle of the night, neither of us could sleep. So I suggested we play a game.
He went downstairs and came back with some options. I choose uno.

" you're cheating!" He protested. " nope, I'm simply just good at the game." I reshuffled the cards and gave him his seven.

I set a blue 6 and then I looked up at him and he was looking at me already. " let's make this round more interesting yeah?" I nodded.

" If I win, you be my girlfriend." He says confidently. " and if I win...." I paused. What do I want? I kind of wanted to ask him to do what he did to me the other day. He noticed my thighs squeezing together and smirked.

" if you win I'll make you feel good ok?" He knew already. "I-ok." I smiled.

We got done with our last two cards. It was my move next that determines the game.
He seemed pretty confident.

I gulped and set my card down and he smirked and set down a color change then a green 9.
" Well well well..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2K 31
Rosanna Winters is the definition of sweet and innocent. Since her mother was killed when she was ten her family has been very protective her. But th...
528K 14.8K 57
'"I'll show you what to do. Get on your knees," he demands, his voice low like a growl. I can only do what he requests, nodding submissively as I fol...
9.4K 213 13
หšสš ๐—” ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ-๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ซ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฑ-๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ษžหš หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹† ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐——๐—ฌ ๐—•๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ซ - A w...
2.7K 265 45
"He was the definition of what you call bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good.He didn't care because no one taught him...