Beneath the Surface (A GaLe s...

Par bubblecloud68

WELCOME TO FAIRY TAIL Levy McGarden, the smartest, kindest, most lovable shorty of Fairy Tail finally gets a... Plus

A Hero Appears
You Freaking Idiot
Resolutions and Death Wishes
The Calm Before the Storm
Don't Die
L.O.V.E... and Workouts
Cursed
The Protector
Ready or Not
Strength
Play Time

A/N

159 7 1
Par bubblecloud68

Hey, guys! I'm sorry this isn't an update, but I just wanted to tell you guys why I haven't been updating for so long.
I've kinda been really sick lately, and I feel really bad, because I LOVE this story, and I want the next chapter done too, but I don't think it's fair to you guys if I write the next chapter (which is super important) while I'm all off and tired... I will try super hard to have a chapter out by the end of this week-- saturday at the latest!
I love you guys!! Sorry, I didn't mean to make you all wait so long...
~Sky Bubblecloud 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.4K 110 18
{[Fairy Tail]} (Don't read this unless you like cringe. Thanks) (First fanfiction - 2017?) Hiya! So, this is my top OTP's in Fairy Tail! Not a one sh...
6.1K 57 31
This is a story about Romeo and his development as a wizard I always wanted to see Romeo get his own story since that hasn't occurred yet I created...
91.8K 1.2K 41
After the GMG , Mira comes up with a master plan to get her OTP's together , so she asks master if she can take the guild to a beach resort , what wi...
80.4K 1.2K 35
It's dragon mating season for Fairy tail but it's going to be a little.. different. Ships in this story: •Nalu •Gruvia •Gale •Jerza •Rowen •Miraxus •...