✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

By kiyarajain

PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing... More

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COPYRIGHT INFRAGMENTS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR OF RAISINGHANIA'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR Of RIHI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SUMMERY OF IInd PART OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PROLOGUE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS SHE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT IS SHE HIDING???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MENDING HER HEART!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU ARE MINE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEVIL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AM I KIDNAPPED???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF SHIKHAWAT'S ClAN!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FORCED ENGAGEMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - DRUNKEN FAIRY'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT WAS THAT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ROCKING SANGEET!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE BOTH ARE SAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AMAZING MEHENDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MARRIAGE FUNCTIONS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HURT LIKE NOTHING!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HEN PARTY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HIDDEN SECRETS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE WEDDING NIGHT OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NO ONE CAN DECEIVE HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FIRST FIGH AFTER MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOW WILL DEVIL STOP HIS ANGEL???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COOKING OR COOKING UP SOMETHING!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BLAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEAR & ADVANTAGES!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GOOD NEWS FOR JUNOON READERS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GUYS JUNOON PART IV IS OUT NOW!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SHE KNOWS!!!

1.8K 203 131
By kiyarajain

Hola everyone... Guys how are you all ha.. I hope you all are fit, fine, healthy, mostly happy & doing great... Well I can't say the same for me.. Don't ask me why yaar... Firstly this cold has already spoilt my mood... It's so cold here from past 1 week... My skin is getting so dry even moisturisers are not helping... & due to extreme cold my cheeks... Oh my God my skin is just peeling of.... & feather on 👒hat👒 so many dirty mosquitoes have formed in environment... Last night a shameless mosquito enter in my blanket & bite me on my cheek thrice making it red & itchy🤧😭... & see this cold & flue is killing me... Like seriously... I had fall sick last 2 month before only & then that dushta doctor give me an injection making my arm pain for a whole week & now again after only some nearly 3 month I am again sick... Who dose that... I am telling you this flue & cold has no shame... It didn't wait for even 5 - 6 months & come back to me in just 3 month... Who dose that yaar... Even the guests visit in the break of 6 months but this dusht flue just came back... I am telling you this cold flue has no shame... Shame on you flue... Fuc**king shame on you... Fuc***king × 100 shame on you... Shame on you till you don't feel ashamed... I just hate it yaar.. I am hell frustrated... You know what happened... Last day ( yesterday ) my cousin brother came to visit me as he was returning back to hostel as his collages has started back... & you know what he asked me... " Tu kya kisi shaadi se ja kar aayi hain" ( have you came from attending any marriage function ) I said nahi toh kyun "( no but why )" Then what he said made me frustrated... As he said " Then why have you applied tones of make-up" Now you only tell me I even didn't step out of my blanket & this praani ( creature ) is asking me why have you applied makeup... first I was confused so I asked him... " No I didn't applied any kind of makeup why are you saying like that " & then he said "have you went to parlor & did facial" hearing him I nodded in no.. Heat the hell he thinks of himself I have never done facial till now & he knew it still he was asking useless fellow... then he asked me again " No you have done something see your cheeks are having blush & eyelids are looking pink... & then he added " it's looking like, kisine face pe snapchat ka filter chipka diya ho " Like seriously man... Here I am suffering from cold & flue due to which my whole face is swollen like a kaddu ( pumpkin ), due to constant sneezing my poor tiny nose has swollen & due to rubbing that hanky on it, it has already made it red... Due to fewer my cheeks has already turn pale like pichka hua tomato my eyelids are heavy eyes watering & he is saying I have done makeup or not... Wait was it a complement or insult... Can't he just say I am looking cute... Why would I apply make-up to look good... Did he meant to say I don't look good without make up... How dare he... He must be said that as his gf applies tones of makeup.. Her face is like a make-up baked cake... Hmp... How dare he call me snapchat ka filter... It irritated me so I asked him... Are you ok... He said yes... Then I again asked... Are you sick... He said no but why... Then I asked have your specs number has decreased... He said are baba no but why... Then I asked him finally... Oh ya I get it you haven't met your gf for long... Nahi... Hearing me he asked me how do you know... & then I said... Thats why you got time to notice your sister... I mean look at it yaar... This boys I am telling you... They don't even give thire sister a complement always calls her chudail ( witch ), drama queen & what not but when it comes to their gf... Don't ask me... They just feeds her with so many lies... Just praises her like hell.. & not a single complement to sister... Totally injustice... They can't see thier sister in front of those chudails... Hmp... Wait I shouldn't call that girl with this names na... What's her fault... It's my brother who is a dumb ass... Ahhh... But still I am angry yaar... They always do this yaar... They never complements me & if they by mistakenly gives me any compliment na then I feels like isne compliment diya hi kyun, isse accha na hi deta... You know why because their compliment are terrible... Once my brother said you are looking horribly cute... Like seriously... Who looks horribly cute... Either I will look cute or horrible but this man has to mix two different emotions... Can't he just say beautiful or gorgeous... What it even means yaar & next he added in it like a baby panda... Wait was it a complement or insult... He just compared with me a havy waited panda... I am just 44 kg... How can they say that... Once I heard him calling his gf pumpkin... Like seriously... He is nearly 80kg & he is calling others with this words... I am telling you agar main iski gf hoti na main to ispe maanhani ka dawa hi thok deti... Hmp... Kabhi sidhe muh tareef nahi karta... cherry on the cake "jab dusre ladke hame complement de wo bhi dekha nahi jata mirchi lag jati hain"... ( when others guys give thire sisters complement they can't stand for it then the possessive mode gest in in your brother) wait I didn't told you na about this over possessive & protective brother mode... No worries will tell this in next chapter...
So after taking my whole frustration out in the words through my blabbering & making you bore, irritated & hell frustrated ( don't lie I know you are frustrated ) with my talks & at least making your at least 10 ml blood boil in anger which really satisfied me ( you know evil me 😈) let's start with are real work... So guys here I am with the very next & brand new chapter of your not so or may be the most favorite ff JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE... So after completing my daily cota ( target ) of doing so much useless non stop bak bak ( blabbering ) & feeling fully satisfied with it let's start doing your favorite work of reading with next chapter SHE KNOWS....... & Here we GOOOOOOO.......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Unhone hume aazmakar dekh liya,
Ek Dhoka humne kha kar dekh liya,
Kya hua hum reh gaye akele agar is Mohhabat me toh,
Unhone to apna Dil behla ke dekh liya.....

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

SAME DAY WITH PARI :

After getting ready PARI came out of bathroom wearing a soft furry baby pink coloured over size hoody & white shorts fully ready, only to find her bedroom empty...

( Guys imagine PARI wearing something like this... P.S. Look I know it's a night dress & not some hoodie or shorts but then again maan ne me kya jata hain...)

She took a deep sign of relief not finding REYANSH in her bedroom... She slowly walk towards her bed with the help of wall, taking care of not to hurt her foots more... She sat on her bed & though...

PARI M. V. : I need to talk with RUHI... I need to ask her about this... I need to confront SEJU too... I can't understand anything what's happening around me... I need to ask them what's going on here... What's the truth... What they are hiding from me & ehy.... Why AMAN BHAI was calling her MAM... Why he was helping her to escape marriage... & why she wanted to escape her own marriage.... I need to find it...

SAME TIME ON 2nd PRIVET FLOOR OF ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH) IN RUMAAN'S ( ABHITI/RUHI & ARYAMAAN'S ) BEDROOM :

After getting changed RUHI/ABHITI came out of closet wearing a Royal blue coloured sling belted crop top pairing it with same coloured loose pants & running it with a transperent shrug, only to find the room empty as when she left to get changed ARYAMAAN left the bedroom & headed towards his study room for his work...

( Guys imagine ABHITI/RUHI wearing something like this... P.S. You must be thinking why I am adding dress description when I have already put the image so it's like I am uploading this ff on other plat form too where I can not upload images so 🤷🏻‍♀️)

She took a deep sign of relief seeing the empty bedroom... She didn't knew what to do so thought to go & meet PARI & SEJAL... Thinking this she was moving towards door only, to leave the bedroom but stoped in her tracks as that's when her eyes fall on a letter & rose which was placed on side table in bedroom...

( Imagine the letter something like this... P. S. 😒Mafia hai toh kya hua😏 hamara hero padha likha hain😌.... )

She took the rose & smiled widely seeing it as it's her favorite & then pene the letter only to find him from ARYAMAAN... She started reading it...

( It was written in letter that....)

LUNA, Firstly I am sorry as when you will come out of closet, you will not find me anywhere in the bedroom to complement you as I really have to go for some important work but I know as usual my LUNA, must be looking extremely gorgeous & beautiful as hell...

Reading it she blushed & continued reading the letter...

I know you must be blushing by time now...

Reading it she frown & look here & their to search for any cctv camera but then she realised it's a letters not a phone call & hit her fore head with her hand for her stupidity & started reading her letter back....

I know you must have searched for any cctv camera in room but don't worry theirs no cctv camera in room... It's just that my heart knows you too well to say what you are doing or must be thinking... As I said I know what you must be thinking so I too know you must be getting bore but don't worry you will not... I won't let you feel bore.... So you can continue your work from home only... I know how much your business matters to you... You handles the whole SHIKHAWAT empire & can't skip your work... I too know that, how much work you must have... You can't go to your office but can do your work from RS MANSION only... You can call your trustworthy allies at RS MANSION... & Can use mine meeting room of 2nd PRIVET FLOOR if you need to arrange for any buisness meeting.. You can ask AHAAN Or ANGRE to arrange the things & can order them for anything if you needed... I have placed your, SEJAL & PARI'S, laptop, mobile phones, tabs everything back on bed... You can use them now... You don't need to worry for the network security arrangements of 2nd privet floor as I have already made ARYAN to add all this decide in are security system & grant them the access... I hope you will enjoy your time... If you need me for anything then don't hesitate, I am in my study room only... Will meet you at breakfast on dinning table... Take care... & yes

Love you
Yours hubby...

( end of the letter...)

Reading it she smiled widely & rolled her eyes at the same time on his cheeziness... Then she turned towards the bed only to find as he said in letter all things placed on bed... She quickly grabbed all the things of them & then left the bedroom heading towards the elevator to go on 1st floor of RS MANSION to meet SEJAL & told her all this....
As soon as the elevator stoped on 1st floor & she stepped out of it she directly went to SEJAL'S bedroom & knocked on her bedrooms door... In a minute SEJAL opened the door of bedroom & as soon as she saw ABHITI/RUHI standing at the door step in front of her bedroom in front of her eyes she quickly took her in a bone crushing her sobbing like nothing.... ABHITI/RUHI knew she is worried for her, seeing her concern for her she too got emotional & hugged her back... She was sobbing in hug so ABHITI/RUHI caressed her back to sooth her.... Then after a minute SEJAL pulled ABHITI/RUHI in her bedroom & locking the bedroom's door back she asked her hurriedly in one go....

SEJAL : OH MY LORD KRISHNA... RUHI you are okay na... Did last night he deed something with you... Did he tried to do something with you... Did he tried to force you...

She asked with stress guilt written all over her face, worry in her eyes & concern in her voice... Hearing her ABHITI/RUHI placed her hand on her shoulder to calm her down & said in calm voice with assurance in her eyes....

ABHITI/RUHI : SHIVJI ( GOD ) KNOWS BEST... Relax SEJU I am fine dude... You don't need to worry.... It's nothing like you are thinking.... He didn't deed anything with me...

She informed.... Hearing her SEJAL took a deep sign of relief.... She collapse on bed & rubbing her hands on her face she exclaimed in tired voice....

SEJAL : Thank God...

Saying this she covered her mouth with her both hands to control her happy sibs that's when her eyes fell on the gadgets ABHITI/RUHI was carrying.... Seeing them she quickly recognised them & exclaimed surprised...

SEJAL : Wait... Those laptop & phones... What are they doing with you... Aren't they are yours, mine & PARI'S laptop, mobile phones & tabs...

She asked shocked seeing their things back which ARAMAAN & REYANSH had seized.... Hearing her ABHITI/RUHI smiled a little bit saying....

ABHITI/RUHI : Ya...

She approved... Hearing her SEJAL'S wise went wide in shock & she shot up from bed & asked her shocked..

SEJAL : How you got them...

She asked taking her phone from ABHITI/RUHI & inspecting it.... Seeing it ABHITI/RUHI chuckled happily & said...

ABHITI/RUHI : ARYA... I mean ARYAMAAN returned it to me...

She revealed.... Hearing it SEJAL was about to ask something but stoped in her tracks for some reasons & said smiling genuinely....

SEJAL : That's good... But I don't think we can still contact AMAN & MR. PULKIT with this phone, laptop, tab for sharing any important & sensitive information regarding are mission or plans... As I doubt that they must have been installed trackers in all this things & not only that but they must be taping them...

She said suspicious.... Hearing her ABHITI/RUHI too agreed... She nodded her head in tes at her saying...

ABHITI/RUHI : Exactly... Their you go... I was thinking the same... They must be tracking it.. But I don't think theirs any harm in talking AMAN just to inform him about well being... As ARYAMAAN too has told me that I can do my business from home & can call my allies here... So I can also make a call to him... It's not a big thing...

She explained.... Hearing it SEJAL'S eyes went wide, mouth fell open & jaw dropped on floor with this new piece of information... She covered herself from the shock & said in disbelief....

SEJAL : Really... I can't belive he returned you all this things & letting you handle your business too... RUHI he must be doing this to impress you & win your heart... But let it be... Let's just use the golden opportunity in are favor as we are not at any loss...

She said chirping happily... Seeing it ABHITI/RUHI smiled sadly thinking something but quickly masked her expressions with the happy one saying...

ABHITI/RUHI : Ya...

She agreed while SEJAL chirped...

SEJAL : Then what are you waiting for quickly call AMAN....

She demanded... Hearing it ABHITI/RUHI nodded her head in yes at her & dialled to AMAN...

On the phone call

As soon as AMAN pick up her call he asked suspicious....

AMAN : Hello mam...

He asked to confirm if she is really ABHITI/RUHI who alled him or someone else... Hearing him ABHITI/RUHI said...

ABHITI/RUHI : Hello AMAN RUHI here...

Hearing her AMAN went silent for a minute on which ABHITI/RUHI smirked & mentally appreciating him for his smartness she said...

ABHITI/RUHI : Their is no word called defeat in my dictionary...

She used the code word... As she said it AMAN took a deep sign of relief & started like a bullet train in tensed voice...

AMAN : MAM thank God you called me today... Or we were going to come RS MANSION along with are mens to ensure about your safety & help you to get free from their with a back up attacking plan...

He said in worry.... Hearing him ABHITI/RUHI said with assurance in her voice...

ABHITI/RUHI : You dont need to do that now AMAN... I am absolutely safe & fine here... I just called you to inform you that, i am going to be here in RS MANSION for a while with my own will so you don't need to worry about me... I need to stay here in RS MANSION along with this people's for a while as theirs something hidden in the wall of this house & in the heart of this house members, which I think is really very important fit me to get to know... Their are many secrets & mysteries buried in the walls of this RS MANSION & they all are connected to me, my life, my mom dads death thats why I need to stay here so I can search them... As j want to know them...

She informed... Hearing her AMAN got concern for her safety so out of worry he said...

AMAN : But MAM

He started but before he can complete his sentence it was cutted off by ABHITI/RUHI as she said interrupting his talk.... As sensing his concern for her safety in his voice she said....

ABHITI/RUHI : SHIVJI ( GOD ) KNOWS BEST... Don't worry AMAN I am fine... You can contact me with this no. as I think I lost my second phone & in hurry misplaced that transmitter too. As i am not able to find them in my stuff... & ya i will handle my business, all office work & deals from here only... So inform MR. PULKIT about the same too & asked him to send all the important files of business deals of SHIKHAWAT'S to RS MANSION... Be alert while all this as ANGEL shouldn't get to know anything Or she will be suspicious...

She ordered... Hearing her AMAN remembered something & he said stressed....

AMAN : Okay mam but...

He said meekly & stopped in his tracks abruptly not getting how to tell this to her while hearing him ABHITI/RUHI frown sensing his stress knowing theirs something fishy that's why he is acting like this as otherwise he is not the person who will hesitate before saying anything as till she knows he is very self confident.... So she quickly asked tensed...

ABHITI/RUHI : But what AMAN...

She asked.... Hearing her AMAN said...

AMAN : Actually MAM theirs a problem...

He said hesitant.... Hearing him ABHITI/RUHI panicked...

ABHITI/RUHI : Problem... What problem... What are you talking about AMAN... Is anything happened behind my back which I don't know...

She asked stressed... Hearing her AMAN took a deep breath which made her tense more & he started...

AMAN : Yes MAM... Actually MAM I was trying to contact you since you left RS MANSION heading towards the airport according to are plan to leave this country & head back to spain... As you didn't reach airport nor PARI & SEJAL man left VR MANSION so I was worried... I tried to call you many time on your nee phone but was not able to do so... Then last night we got to know that you got married with that ARS... After getting to know about it I again tried to connect you again on transmitter... So I sent you a signal through the transmitter... & it got activated... I didn't knew that, it was PARI on the other side of the transmitter, so thinking it to be you, in hurry & panick I said that your privet jet is waiting for you on the airport at runway to leave this county & fly for SPAIN at any moment on your next gesture.... You just order me to free you from their....

He revealed & went silent... Hearing him both ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL got shocked... SEJAL collapse on bed in shock while covering from shock ABHITI/RUHI whispered yell...

ABHITI/RUHI : What...

She asked in disbelief.... Hearing her AMAN said in sad voice..

AMAN : Yes MAM... I asked on call that should I attack on RS MANSION along with army to free you from that cage... & due to this she got to know about it... But mam the way she was asking me things, I think she had got to know that you didn't wanted this marriage & ARS blackmailed you in this marrige bby threatening you for er life, & married you forcefully bringing you back from your elope & all this even before talking with me...

He informed... Hearing him ABHITI/RUHI went silent... She was shocked.... She didn't knew what to do... The thing for which she 2as fearing the most had already happened.... She dont wanted PARI to know it knowing it will broke her heart but it already happened... She didnt knew how to take it... How to react on it... She collapse on floor in defeat, While SEJAL shot up from bed & taking the phone from her she asked AMAN...

SEJAL : What.... But hows that even possible...

She asked in disbelief... Hearing her question AMAN said...

AMAN : Yes SEJAL MAM... I don't know how but she knew that RUHI MAM didn't wanted to marry that ARS & he married her forcefully... Blackmailing her with PARI'S life... Not only that... I think she knows about something else too but what I don't know that... May be she know something related to RUHI MAM'S escape too... I am sorry ma.... I am relly very sorry to disappoint you MAM... I know I am at mistake in this but trust me mam I really tried to be sure before talking... As when I didn't heard your voice from the other side of the transmitter in response in start for a long time, I asked you to send me the secret signal, so I can know that it's you only on the other side of transmitter as I thought their can be someone else to instead of you or I thought you must be silent as their must be someone who will hear you out or some device something like microphones in room & you must be hearing it out in I pods due to which you are silent & not speaking anything in mic... I waited for your signal for some 30 seconds only & then I received the correct signal too... I got to know it latter that It was PARI who send me that signal... As she asked me the questions after hearing my statements... I don't know how she did it but she did...

He revealed... Hearing him SEJAL went shocked while ABHITI/RUHI shot up from floor & taking the transmitter from SEJAL'S hand she said AMAN in cold yet blank emotionless voice....

ABHITI/RUHI : Its okay AMAN it was not your fault you were just doing your duty... & ya thanks AMAN for informing all this to me... For being honest & not hiding it from me thinking you are at fault & hoe I will react on it... You don't worry... I will look after that....

She said... Hearing her AMAN said sadly...

AMAN : Okay mam... Call me if you need anything...

He asked... Hearing him ABHITI/RUHI said determine....

ABHITI/RUHI : Ya.... AMAN SAYONARA...

She said... Hearing her SEJAL shot her head at her try to rad her face which was blank while hearing it AMAN paused for a minute then said...

AMAN : SAYONARA KUNWARANISA.

He said understanding what ABHITI/RUHI is trying to say.... & with it ABHITI/RUHI ended the phone call... & she collapse on bed tiredly... While a confused SEJAL asked her stressed, pacing back & forth tensed....

SEJAL : OH MY LORD KRISHNA ( GOD )... But RUHI that transmitter was in you bedroom na... Then how she got it... & it's in the form of those make-up accessories, then how the hell on this earth she recognised it... How did she even got successful in adjoining that transmitter... Only professional & trained people's can do it... It means she know how to use it... But how... & what was she even doing in your bedroom... & moreover to everything, how did she sent correct signal to AMAN.... How did she knows that emergency code....

She said shocked still not able to believe PARI did it successfully in just 30 seconds as it can be done only if you know it otherwise it's impossible to crack it in just 30 seconds.... Where as hearing her blabbering ABHITI/RUHI who was lost in thinking deeply said still lost I'm thinking something....

ABHITI/RUHI : SHIVJI ( GOD ) KNOWS BEST SEJU... If ANGEL got the transmitter then it's clear that she has went to my bedroom... As AMAN said he thinks she already had got to know about truth even before talking with him... So this means she must have got to know something & to confirm it she must be searching for something in my bedroom... Probably some clue regarding it... May be about my escape... It clearly defines that like AMAN said she had got to know the truth even before speaking with AMAN on transmitter... She must be doubting ARYAMAAN & mine marriage but after hearing AMAN she must have got confirmed about it... & if about how she has sent the correct signal to AMAN on transmitter then you are forgetting SEJU thire are many things which we don't know... Its hight tech specially designed gadgets.... Its totally impossible for any normal person to crack the code but she did it... Not even specialist & hacker can do that in such a short span of time as she did it in just 30 sec... It means she must be known to all this stuff before meeting with that accident... It were in her instincts... Which made her do all this but I think she herself is unaware of all it... We know this as Dad & VIKRAM uncle had taught all this to me & you... But how she did it....

She said thoughtfully... Hearing it SEJAL said...

SEJAL : You are right RUHI....

She said agreeing with her after hearing all the things which ABHITI/RUHI pointed out... While ABHITI/RUHI moved her hand on her face stressed, her eyes got moist & she said in broken yet concerned voice...

ABHITI/RUHI : But now as she knows the truth... She must be hurt SEJU... God.. Why this had to be happen... Why she got to know this truth... Now after knowing it she must be feeling pain... Till I knows her, she must be blaming herself only for all this blunder... God.. She must be broken knowing ARAMAAN'S truth that he played with her... He feelings... He used her... Her emotions against me... God knows from what she went the whole night after knowing the truth... I don't know what she is going through right now... you knor na SEJU, she is really very sensitive... Knowing this betrayal... I don't know how she is taking all this.. I just hope she didn't did anything stupidity...

Saying this she realised something & covered her mouth to controlled her sobs... She quickly shot up from the bed & approaching SEJAL, she held jer with her shoulders with her both hands... She panicked & said in stressed voice & in between her sobs....

ABHITI/RUHI : SEJU... What if she has done something... I just wish she is fine... I knows how emotional she is when it comes to her love ones... I just pray she didn't harmed herself in anger... What if she would have got a panick attack after knowing all this... We both were not with her... How she would have handled herself... God I am so stupid... I should have been with her... I got so much engrossed with my self & my problems that, I just forgot about her... SEJU we need to meet her... I don't know what stupidity she would have done with herself in this while... We need to meet her now... I can't loose her... I can't loose her again... I can't afford to loose her...

She panicked... She was blabbering in panick... Fear evident in her teary eyes & pain clearly visible in her broken voice... Seeing all this & hearing her SEJAL cupped her face in her both hands gently, & made her look in her eyes trying to calm her down by saying....

SEJAL : Calm down RUHI.. She must be fine... Don't worry... She is not coward but a Royal.... Bravery flows in every drop of her blood... In every nerves of her... Dont forgot she is a warrior... She earlier to won a battle & this time too she will win as you are with her... Her sheild... Okay.... So handle your self as it's not time to get panick... She need us... Mostly you... Your ANGEL needs you RUHI... You need to be strong... Dont think wrong... Lest just go & meet her... Okay...

She said to calm her down & suggested on hearing which she nodded her head in yes at her agreeing with her seeing it SEJAL quickly wipped her tears saying...

SEJAL : Act string RUHI she shouldn't see this tears or else she will broke down you are her courage RUHI....

She reasoned... Hearing it ABHITI/RUHI wipped her tears... She quickly grabbed the things & hurried towards PARI'S bedroom...

TO BE CONTINUE...

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS...

______________________________________

PS : Next update will be tomorrow if it got possible fro me & I got some time otherwise it will be on thursday...
_____________________________________

| |
| *Total Word Count : 5.5k+ |
| |
| *Vote Target For Readers : 199+ |
| |
| *Next Update Shedule : Goal |
|_________________________________|

______________________________________

Hashhh🥵🥵🥵finally it finished 😓😓😓That's it for today🥱🥱🥱... So hey guys... how was the chapter ha... I just hope you all liked it oops I mean loved it... Well first of all GRAZIE MILLE... 😇매우 감사합니다 ( maeu gamsahabnida )😇 ( THANK YOU ) for reading the chapter... Secondly see fam I tried my best to make it entertaining so please adjust & bare with it if you found it a little bit boring... Thirdly I am putting so much efforts yaar to creat something new & spending days in typing but what i am getting nothing... So please guys do support yaar to boost my confidance... I don't understand why you don't vote... What will you cost by voting it won't take even a second still you don't... What's your problem yaar... Leave it.... Okay so fourthly see i have just finished the writting oops i man to say typing of this chapter & as always you know lazy me without even giving it a second glance I am uploading this chapter as I am feeling way too tired to do so yaar... May be i will do the corrections in chapter later... can't promise you know... Well may be I will but till then please avoid the Grammer & spelling mistakes as I don't have a heart to do it now yaar & I will really feel bad if you poke me for it, it's kind of discouraging... Don't you think the same??? Let it be so what I was saying ha... Fifthly guys see It literally took mine whole 6 hours to write this chapter... I am so tired na yaar... now i am feeling sleepy too so I am going while you guys please enjoy the long waiting of next brand new entertaining fantastic chapter of your favourite story JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE.... Juts kidding i will try to update the nect chapter as fast as possible... Okay so after all this blabbering of mine it my cue to take you leave... But before ending the chapter as usual let me warn you all fam ( don't take me & my warning for granted😾 ), my dear BUDDY'S listen to me really very carefully 😡it's a message for my fam😏 from their 😈devil😈writter... " My dear fam don't you dare😾😡😾 forget to vote for your, cute😘 intelligent😎, smart😌, beautiful😍, pretty🥰, innocent 🥺, naive 😚, kind🤓, dashing😏, cocky🤠, sassy😕,cool😯, funny😗, chubby🥴, bubbly😁, Timid🤪, moody😛, silly😒, mad 🤪, mysterious 🤫, songs obsessed😁, mischievous 😉, naughty😜, crazy😝, stubborn🙁, evil😈, devil👻, yet hardworking 🥵 writer yaar... Nahi toh agla chapter toh bhul hi jao bas ( otherwise just forget about the next update of a brand new & really very exciting chapter...) So now it's time for me to take your leave... I will try my best to come back as soon as possible with the very next brand new & very very exciting chapter of my oops I mean our ( may be ) favorite ff JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE till then ( さよなら ) SAYONARA... ( ˌästə ˌlä ˈvēstə ) HASTA LA VISTA... ( 안녕히 계세요 ) annyeonghi gyeseyo... Adiós... Arrivederci... Au revoir...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 294 23
~The Two Kids : If one broken so the other in search of peace and shoulder in childhood found solace in each other without knowing the unwavering fee...
4.4K 225 13
This story is about JUNOON of two rich billionaire brothers ARYAMAAN & REYANSH who happens to be cold blooded MAFIA KING'S of UNDERWORLD who fell in...
276K 16.4K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
992K 8K 13
Book 3rd In Second Generation Series ~NEIL KHANNA, CO-CEO of the K.K corporation with Arjun Kashyap (The BEAST) is a 28 year old hottest business tyc...