[Discontinued..]That's Pogger...

By CocoLena9

STOP POSTING ABOUT AMONG US! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT! MY FRIENDS ON TIKTOK SEND ME MEMES, ON DISCORD IT'S FUCK... More

Just chilling:chapter 1
Chapter 2:Poggers
Chapter 3: Amor knows best
Chapter 5 : Amusement Park's are Fun
Chapter 6: A date between Bro's
Chapter 7 : OH FUCK THE POG BABY IS SICK
Chapter 8: What da Bosip doin'?
A realllyyy short something lol
Chapter9: FLOATING DUCKS
Mini thing while I finish homework and continue chapter 9
Another mini thing (not MiniShoe💕)

Chapter 4: Going out of the house again <3

1.8K 55 304
By CocoLena9

Summary of the end what happened in the last chapter: (how bob saw Wolfy and stuff)

Bob was sooo bored so he took his phone out and played some geometry dash. After a few minutes of playing he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked up and got greeted by his old friend Wolfy. "Hey loser" was the first thing she said then sat down. "Yo hi Wolfy, how is your life? We haven't seen each other since 2018!" "Heh, yeah. Oh and I'm good. How are you and how's Bosip? I still feel bad for breaking up with him...." Bob patted her back "He's okay, and he forgave you. He also lost feelings for you, remember? So it's fine, don't have to feel so sad it turned out great so it's k."

Wolfy smiled. "Oh! I forgot. Sooooo are you two a thing now?" Bob felt his face get warm again, he shook his head rapidly and answered "Nah, we aren't together, idk why a lot of people think we are, that's silly." He said with his usual confident smile.

"B-but wour wiiiippppp (our ship) wwwwyyyyyyyyy"
Said Wolfy kinda sad holding onto Bob's sleeve shaking it up 'n down like it would be her own child...wait what.

"LoL hey, wanna come over, the others are there, but you wouldn't mind them, right?" "Nah, and I'll probably will take two hours and I'm bored."
"Now that I think of it why are you in the Friday night whatever world?" "Oh I was here to challenge that kid to a rap battle, and ended up losing lol. And you?" "I wanted a nice place to relax, and forget....something.." said Bob looking at the floor slowly remembering, he wasn't sad or mad he was just confused and didn't know what to do.

"Hey buddy whatever it is I'm here for ya. Okay?" Then Wolfy scooted closer and hugged him with Him returning the hug."Thanks, your Poggers." "No problem, you also suck ass." "You had to ruin the moment right?" "What it's my job! Come on you like ittttt!" Said Wolfy nudging a bit in the shoulder playfully.

Bob rolled his eyes. "Anyways, we should get home soon, it's getting late and the others are probably worried"

With the others
_______________

"Idk why but it's so relaxing The world feels so calm now." Said Bofo. "Yes it feels so relaxing, wonder why tho". 'Said' Boder (let's say that like whatever he tries to say shows as holographic words in front of him which everyone can read, that's the only thing That popped up in my head when I read holographic, sorry😅)

_______________________________________

Back with Bob and Wolfy

"Where did you find a way here?" Asked Bob Wolfy. "Ah I asked Amor, we still talk lol" "makes sense" Bob pulled out his phone and texted Amor.

"He said he's busy so we have to wait half an hour, welp that sucks. Anyway what do ya wanna do?" Said Bob looking at Wolfy witha hint of curiosity in his eyes.

"Hm, idk. Do you have an idea? Any friends here?" "Oh! We have CJ and Ruby, but maybe they are back at their own world? Let's try something else."

"Sure, let's see if there's food somewhere!" Then Wolfy grabbed Bob's hand and they went to MC Donald's.

"Hello Welcome to MCGarcello's how can I help you two tonight?" said a white ghost with green lines. (🛐)

"Hey you're that dude that battled against Boyfriend and died and then battled as ghost...Garcello, right?" "Nice to know someone recognizes me, and yea I'm Garcello, and you are?"

"I'm Bob from the Bob and Bosip mod, the mod that that fucking asshole brought us in-" "Okay little man, that's cool." Garcello looked outside and saw it was slowly getting bright outside.

"Sorry to interrupt but my shift is over soon, so please order something." "Ah yes I'll have a *insert epic food please*" said Wolfy kindly.

Garcello nods "K, and you? Y'know you remind me of him, he was a bit like you. Heh." Said Garcello looking at Bob a bit upset.

"Hey, don't be sad dude, you will see him someday, just wait. Oh and I'll have a *isnishsisbs wksbksbwjs*"

"Heh, thank you." Then he went to the kitchen.
"Im sorry for Garcello, he had to die, he is so kind.but that's just life" said Wolfy starting to get sad.
"Yeah-" "Your orders are ready.  And hey, no need to be sad, it was my fault after All. I knew this would happen, but didn't belive it." He gave a warm smile and then started disappearing slowly.

"See ya soon, Bob,bye girl." Then he disappeared fully. "... NOOOOOOOOOO-" Before Wolfy could continue 'crying' Bob's phone turned white and they got sucked into it. Leaving their orders on the floor probably cheering.

Suddenly they were on the floor. "Uuuuggggghhhhh, where are we?" Said Bob not even looking around while putting a hand on his head. "I don't know- wait isn't that where you live?" Said Wolfy pointing at the apartment in the back.

"Lol it is- but we're not even close to it- uggghhhhhhh." "Time to walk. :D" "I hope you get crashed by a car." "But I'll revive." "This isn't a game, LoL can I be the car btw? That would be so cool! Come on Wolfy lemme be the car please please please please!"

"Will you shut up?" Bob nodded rapidly. Wolfy smiled. "No bitch." Then smacked him on the head. "Fuck-" then Bob Looked up and noticed that the apartment was in front of them but they were just to fucking dumb to notice.

"Yo Wolfy we're here." "Ladies First!" Then she ran in front of the apartment. Noticing that she hasn't got the keys."Serces you right,lol." Boob opened the door and stepped inside with Wolfy following. You know the rest.

_____
End of: summary
Start of: chapter 4

🏃‍♀️💃🏃‍♀️💃🏃‍♀️💃🏃‍♀️💃🏃‍♀️💃🏃‍♀️💃🏃‍♀️💃🏃‍♀️💃🏃‍♀️

In the morning

Bob looked around and an noticed that he fell asleep on the couch, next to Wolfie's leg- he looked down and noticed that Wolfy fell in the floor.

'PFFFT- This is totally going to be my phone background-' thought bob taking his phone from the little table, he opened his camera app and took a picture of the sleeping Wolfy.

Suddenly Bofo came to the living room. "Oh good morning Bob- what happened to her? You know what? I don't wanna know, I'm just going to make breakfast, ask her if she wants either pancakes or waffles, thank you"

Then Bofo ignored anything Bob wanted to say and went to the kitchen. "Lol." He looked back at Wolfy and slowly moved his legs towards her stomach. Then he lifted his right leg up and let it fall down onto her stomach, immediately waking the poor girl up.

"FUCK-" she immediately looked upend saw that Bob was literally laughing his ass off. "You little motherfu-" *spray*. Before Wolfy could finish, Bofo sprayed her and Bob with water. "HEY WHY ME?!" "Shut up bob, you deserved it. Wolfy, please don't say any swear words." Then he left into the kitchen.

"Haha, lol, Pick a game if you want, I'll join you in a sec I'm just gonna do something." Before Wolfy could ask Bob left into Bosip's room. He didn't even bother to knock on the door and just stormed in T- posing.

Bosip opened his eyes and got greeted by the beautiful sight of none other than a T- posing bob singing Sofia the first theme song. "Bitch- *clears throat* I mean- Bob..what the heck?"

"Whhaatttt? Can't I wake my best friend 💘 up with a nice song?" "Bob, that was everything but nice."  "Heh, welp come on! We're waiting, Wolfy wants to go out lol, your coming with us, riiigghhhhhtttt?"

Bosip sighed,he wanted to go just with Bob, but he didn't want to let him down. "Yeah, sure just let me get ready and eat. "Poggers! We'll wait for ya!" Bob have Bosip a quick hug on the side then left.

Bosip sighed 'and I wanted to visit my farm today' he thought then went to the bathroom to do whatever people do there I've never been to one- (jk)

"So gay boy? What's he doing? Simping for a picture of you while jerking himself off?" Asked Wolfy.
" what the-?" "Oh look food is done!" Wolfy said with sparkling eyes.

"But-" before Bob could finish the smell of pancakes and waffles hit him. "Mmmmm~ it smells so gooooddd, I'm hungry"  "Same bro, yo Bofo can we come in?" Asked Wolfy hungry.

"Yes, Bob get the others please." Bob sprinted over to The second room which was Bowaev and Boder's room (they don't sleep in the same bed just boder sleeps on one half of the room and Bowaev on the other)

And knocked on it "BREAKFAST!! Wake up please Bowaev BODER WAKE THE FRICK UP!" Then he sprinted over to the next room (Bosip's room) "BOSIP HURRY UP THR BREAKFAST IS DONE!" "Yeah sorry Bob I'm coming." Bosip opened the door 'how did he open it so fast-' thought Bob but got interrupted by Bosip hugging him. He got used to it so he hugged back happily.

"Poggers, I'll have to go now There still are two sleeping. See ya Bosip!" Then he let go of the hug and sprinted over to the forth door. (Yo this boy is doing sports). He wanted to knock on the door, but before he could knock the door opened and revealed an edgy Bobot like usual.

"Uh- breakfast is done...?" Then Bob just walked to the sixt door. (His room was the fifth door). "YO ASSHOLE ITS BREAKFAST TIME!" "SHUT THE FUCK UP IM COMING!" "YOU TWO SHUT UP BOWAEV IS LISTENING!" Screamed Bofo making Bob and Bobal shut up.

Bob then sprinted the hallway back to the kitchen.
"*huff huff* finally-" then he collapsed on the table. "That's gay dude." "WHAT!? WHATS GAY WITH THAT?!" "You" Bob just looked at her and shut himself up.

And of course Bobal, being the best support in the world laughed his ass of. "Bro she is saying the truth daaammmnnnn." "I hate you so much, Bobal go fuck yourself." *spray* "kspskajoqlajsiqkbsoqhsoabzkahao"
⬆️ when ur out of ideas⬆️

✨After Breakfast (nothing happened they were just talking about whatever you decide)oh and Bob and Wolfy changed clothes ✨

"So where exactly are we going?" Asked Bosip. "Oh we're just going to......uhhh...." Wolfy stood still. She forgot what she wanted to show them. "Aw come oooonnnn don't tell me your really forgot! Try to Remember it!" "Bob don't yell at her. Hey, it's okay that you don't know, we can go somewhere else."

"OH! I know! I bought some tickets online and wanted to ask you two if you wanted to come, that's why I went to bob in the Friday Night Funking world... it's okay if you two don't-"

Before she could finish Bob stopped her. "Of course we'll come! Right Bosip?" "Of course no need to worry Wolfy you can count on us." Said Bosip patting her. "Thank you two for making me not waste my money on three fucking expensive tickets." Then she hugged both smiling happily.
"No probs " "no problem"
Imagine it being like in that Luca movie where Gulia hugs Alberto and Luca(those three🛐💞)

I want to end it here but nah anyways

[After the hug]

"Anyways! It's tomorrow, so im going home real quick and pick up some clothes then we can do whatever you two gays want." Before Bob 'n Bosip could protest she shushed them.

"Hey! What if we sing chug jug with you!" Suggested Wolfy. "Yeah that sounds nice." "NO! Fortnite is for noobs! (Not true but pssshhht)

"Come on bob, give it a try, I'll sing with you okay? We can do 1 vs 2 if you want." Said Bosip softer than usual. Bob groaned. "Ughh" (bob =tankman confirmed )

"Okay.. but only because I'm bored, and out of memes!" Said Bob pouting. Bosip smiled and so did Wolfy.

"Here you two take these microphones I got out of nowhere, and I'm gonna turn the speakers on that came out of nowhere."

3, 2, 1, GO!

And so Wolfy, Bob and Bosip started singing.

⬆️(I know it's the hatsune miku version but I love this so much-⬆️

💙after singing💛

"Wow! I didn't expect you two to be this great! Your voices fit great together! Buuttt you know what also fits great together?" Asked Wolfy smirking.

"No?" Asked said Bosip "what?" Asked Bob. Wolfy rolled her eyes.
"You two of course!" (Wolfy saying facts tho ✋)

Bob felt his face burn again, and Bosip too but looked away (as usual lolol).
"Look at you two! Your sooooo cute I'm gonna die oabzosjwohsodbsos" then She made fake dying noises.

Bob facepalmed and he thought that Bobal was annoying af. "Y'know Your not Poggers." Suddenly Wolfy gasped in shock. "NOOOooOooOo! Bob please please I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry...." Bob just smiled and looked away victoriously.

"Hey, there's a McDonald's over there. Wanna check it out or go home?" Asked Bosip acting like nothing has ever happened and Wolfy didn't just say he fits great together with his crush. This is fine.

Bob looked into the direction Bo-ship was pointing at and slowly recognized the place. He has been there. "Oh sure we can go! We were there already, right Boob?" "Didn't that ghost man say that it's only open at night time?" "It looks pretty much open to me." Says Bosip going towards the McGarcello's which was named McDonalds during daytime.

Bob followed calling for Bosip to wait for him. "Booooossiiiippp!!! Wait a second!!" (Q.Q<—that's the face he was making)

"This is making me cry. How are they not confessing already aksbwkbwiwns" whispered Wolfy slowly walking behind them.

💃At McDonald's💃

Bob opened the door and the smell of McDonald's food hit him like A truck. "Yo this smells so goooddd!" Said Wolfy looking around.

"Noodles smell waaayyyyyy better and taste waaayyy better, but this is okay. Sadly that Garcello dude isn't here.." "yeah he was cool." Bosip looked at them a bit confused, ' who is garcello?' He thought.

"Oh Yeah forgot ya don't knows who he is- He is a really cool dude, sadly died rap battling that midget tiny kid." Explained bob looking down a bit sad. Bosip nodded and patted his back softly,don't be sad Bob, he's in a better place now."

"YO you two lovebirds! Stop flirting it's our turn!" Said Wolfy in front of the cashier who looked like he just had seen a flying roach. F.

"LOL let's pretend like we didn't hear that." "Welcome to McDonald's what can I get ya three?" Asked the poor man. "I want a *insert McDonald's food*(I've never been to a McDonald's to order food sorry.)" "I want a *food* and a large *drink🥵* " "I would like a *isbsjsj* and a *isbsosjzbkz*, please"

The man nodded and handed Bosip a ticket thingy )I think they have those? My friend explained me a bit but my English is 📉)

Bob looked around for a table for them and found one, there was a person wearing a hood that covers their head,sitting close to the table,but who cares.

"Yo I found one!" Said Bob pointing at the table. Bosip and Wolfy looked into the direction where Bob's finger is pointing. "Let's sit there." Said Bosip already walking towards it (yo 'my' man is hungry guys give him food)

•3 mins later•

Bosip looked up at the monitor and noticed that their number was there, he checked the ticket (?) one last time to make sure he's right. Then went towards the cashier and took their order.

"Poggers!" "Let's take this to the park, there's a table there and it's relaxing." Said Wolfy taking a bag from Bosip.

"Yeah sure, what do you say Bob?" "Alrighty then, let's go!" He took his drink and bag from Bosip and Followed Wolfy.

<At the park>

Wolfy looked around the park to make sure the table want occupied, and yep, no one was sitting there. "There it is! Follow me." Then she walked towards it and placed her stuff down and sat down.

Bob looked around, he knew that park but it was really nice at evening (it is 18:54(6:54PM) in there/ lol here it is 10:20 PM)

"Woahhh, the sky looks so beautiful..." said Bob just looking up not even bothering to sit down. "Yeah it is......" said Bosip also looking up and taking a picture of... the sky...yeah the sky and only the sky... yeeahh not gay.

⬆️Sky⬆️
(Don't mind the houses there-)

"Are you two secretly flirting- do you want some space? Should I like leave you two have a moment-" asked Wolfy looking at bob.

"Wolfyyyyyy you ruined my beautiful moment looking at the sky :(" said Bob getting sad :( (oh no the bob is sad 😔 )
"Oh- sorry Bob....oh no your food is gonna get cold. Eat something you two." Said Wolfy staring at them.

"Oh yeah sorry Wolfy." Said Bosip looking at the picture he took. Bob sat down next to Bosip, because Wolfy had placed something on the seat next to her  on 'accident'.

<*after eating*>

Wolfy looked at the time on her phone. "Oh-" She stopped herself.why? Because in front of her was Bob leaning onto Bosip's shoulder why looking up to the Sky and Bosip doing the same (well he was laying his head on Bob's head-)

'Awwwwwww! That's so adorable!' Thought Wolfy. She took a picture of them and wrote a message on FunkApp (what's app but bye What's Hi Funk)

She then walked home leaving the two just look at the sky enjoying each other's company.

"Thank you Bosip for always staying by my side, even when the whole world is against me, your still on my side...I'm-I'm really grateful for that.." said Bob opening his eyes.

Bosip was kinda taken back by that, Bob usually never talks so...soft and sweet. "No problem Bob, thank you for being my friend 💘 I really appreciate you a lot. Without your help I would still be Amor knows where thinking about...y'know..."

"No problem man." Then both closed their eyes and just relaxed themselves while looking up Bosip slowly put his right arm around Bob and pulled him a bit closer to him.

Then they just looked up at the sky and enjoyed the moment.

💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛

End of chapter 4

3000+ words lesss goooOOoOOOOooO

Sorry This took so long- I was out shopping with my mom and was going out of ideas (could anyone please write at least two words for an idea for chapter 5? Remember: Wolfy, Bob and Bosip are going to the amusement park my ideas went like Garcello ✌️)

Anyways, have a great day/night/morning! And thank you all for over 100 reads! I can't describe how happy I am rn 😭✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 7K 27
Megan attends college at Clemson University and she has a boyfriend, Christian, that she has been with since high school. She has the great best frie...
363K 15.1K 29
I look up at Todd's window and grimace when I see him gently pushing Jennifer into his room. So that's where he went. My stomach clenches painfully a...
3K 45 10
I know paragraph is long but bear with me. 😔 *Just happen to binge watch the movie and series. I immediately fell in love with Scollace so I went l...
11.5K 217 50
As I stare at myself in the mirror, I don't even recognize the reflection. I'm a married woman, and I can't get over that. I'm only wearing red lace...