Afeemi Pyaar

By suellentulsunset

The story starts from Mishbir's breakup. When Abir broke their Gor dhana for his Nanko. What happens after th... More

Introduction
Cover
Character Sketch
1. Sisters Bond
2. Ketki Questions Abir And Kunal
3. Mishti Confronts Abir
4. Mishti's Breakdown
5. Two Months Later
6. Change In Life
7. Mr. Strangrer and Khichdi Chor
8. Some Memories
9. Things Do Change With Time
10. Peculiar Plans
12. Hidden Feelings
13. Family Reunion
14. Unusual Happenings
15. Mishti's Disorder
16. Anniversary Celebration
17. Encountering The Past
18. BFF Cofrontation
19. Kartik's Letters
20. Reunion
21. The Unknown Past
22. Nearing The Truth
23. Shattered
24. Longlost Memories and Regrets
25. Relationships, The Broken And The Mending
26. Brewing Secrets And Meetings
27. Paving A way For Love
28. To New Beginnings
29. Unsolved Mysteries
30. Back To Square One
31. Rekindling Bike Rides
32. A Happy Birthday
33. The Afterparty Chaos
34. Getting Closer
35. First Meetings
36. Love's Complicated
37. Apology
38. A Reality Check
39. Finding The Hidden Truths
40. Face Offs
41. Confrontations
42. Past Reloaded And Confessions
43. Pieces Of Past
44. Live-In
45. A New Life
46. What's To Come ?
47. To Let Go
48. Abandonment
49. Serenity
50. Truth
51. Forgiven
52. Mission : Prospose Ajeeb Rajvansh
53. Colourful Ideas
54. Indebted

11. Unplanned Meetings

885 77 17
By suellentulsunset

"Get up Ms. Teapot." Nishant yelled at Mishti who was in her deep sleep, shaking her hardly.

He was trying to wake her up from almost 10 minutes, but Mishti was in her deep slumber dreaming about her Ajeeb Rajvansh.

"Sone de na Nannu. Konsi teri shaadi honewali hai?" Mishti said still her eyes closed and covering herself with the duvet.

Nishant was finally about to give up, but a mischievous idea popped in his mind and he took out to his phone.

"Fine. Tujhe sona hai toh so jaa Ms. Teapot. Mai tere Heart Specialist ko call karke bol deta hu ki aaj ki meeting postponed hai." Nishant said, pretending to call Abir, but Mishti got up and jumped on him, snatching his phone.

"Nahi, Abir meeting aaj hi hai." Mishti said while keeping the phone on her ears, unknown that no one was on the call.

When she got no response she realized that, she'd been tricked and glared at Nishant who was laughing hard.

"Oh God. Ms. Teapot teri shakal dekh." Nishant said hugging Mishti, who was frowning at him.

"OK baba. I'm sorry. Ab chal jaldi se ready ho jaa. Tera Heart Specialist aur Mr. Karela ko milna hai aaj." Nishant said when Mishti didn't reciprocate his hug, with a puppy face.

"Hmm...thik hai. But agli baar aisa mazaak mat karna ok." Mishti replied hugging him, while Nishant nodded.

"But agar meri shaadi hoti toh, uth jaati tu?" Nishant asked separating from Mishti, curious to know her answer.

"Of course Nannu, afterall tu mera best friend hai. Aur mai tujhse bohot pyaar karti hu." Mishti replied making Nishant's smile wider.

"Aur mujhe us ladki ko bhi toh All The Best bolna hai na. Afterall tujhe jo jhelne wali hai puri life." Mishti said laughing hard, making Nishant's smile vanish as he glared at her.

But soon he too started laughing with her as he again pulled her for hug, praying that she always smile like this.

"Chal mai chalta hu. Tu jaldi se ready hokar seedha spot pe pohoch ja. Tera breakfast maine rakh diya hai. Ok. And yes be my strong Ms. Teapot when you see him. Bye." Nishant replied as he separated from Mishti, kissing her forehead.

Nishant left, leaving Mishti in her room. Mishti got up fast and ran towards the bathroom as she didn't wanted to make her Ajeeb Rajvansh wait for too long.

................

"Kuhu, jaldi bahar aao yaar. Mujhe meeting mei jaana hai aur kitni der?" Kunal shouted banging the door of bathroom. Kuhu had been in the bathroom for too long today and Kunal was getting late.

"Just 5 minutes, Kunal." Kuhu yelled back, struggling to zip her dress which was stuck very badly.

"Paanch minute karte karte pandrah (15) minute ho gaye hai Kuhu. Please come out." Kunal replied glancing at the watch, wondering why Kuhu was taking so much time to come out, when Nidhi entered their room calling out for Kuhu.

"Kuhu teacher. Come out fast fast. Sab aapka breakfast ke liye wait kar rahe hai." Nidhi said. But she came to an abrupt halt when she saw something which shocked her.

"Dhaav te gayo Kunal. Tum sofe par soye the kya?" Nidhi asked, her forehead creasing in confusion as she saw the blankets spread on the couch, meanwhile Kunal who was too busy in getting Kuhu out, realized his mistake and started thinking for a brilliant excuse.

Kuhu had zipped her dress by now, but forgot to tie her dori when she heard Nidhi's question.

"Oh shit. Ab yeh ladaaku chhokro kya jawaab dega Mami ko?" Kuhu thought to herself as she was about to get out from the bathroom, but stopped herself thinking what'll Kunal reply now.

She leaned towards the door and started listening to their conversation.

"Oh God. Mai ek number ka gadheda hu. Nanu sahi kehte hai. Ab kya jawaab du Mami ko? Aur yeh Kuhu bhi na, abhi tak bahar kyu nahi aayi." Kunal thought to himself finding an excuse.

"Mai kuch puch rahi hu Kunal?" Nidhi asked sternly, sure that something was wrong, bringing Kunal to his reality.

"Woh ha..Mami act..ual..ly, ha, Kuhu mujhse thoda file thi kyuki maine uske paani par gussa phek diya." Kunal said in a go, not realizing his slip of tongue, while Nidhi raised her eyebrows.

"Pagal chhokro, kya bol raha hai yeh? Chal Kuhu ab bacha le ise." Kuhu thought to herself as she opened the door.

"Woh Kunal ka matlab yeh hai mami ki, mai isse thoda gussa thi kyuki isne mere file par paani phek diya. And as a punishment maine ise sophe par sula diya." Kuhu explained Nidhi hurriedly, while Kunal sighed in relief.

"Thik hai. Kuhu teacher you fast fast come for breakfast." Nidhi said believing Kuhu's story and left from there.

Back in the room, Kuhu burst out laughing after Nidhi Mami left.

"Tumne paani par gussa phek diya. Oh God Kunal atleast bahana toh thik banate." Kuhu said in between her laughter, keeping Kunal's blankets on their bed to avoid further trouble.

But her laughter came to an abrupt halt when Kunal pulled her back turning her around. Kunal closed his eyes and tied her knots, which he'd noticed when Kuhu's back was facing him.

"Oh really, atleast tumse toh better tha mere bahana, tumhe yaad hai tumne kya bataya tha Mami ko." Kunal whispered to her, after he tied her knots separating from her, looking straight into her eyes.

"Kya tha woh? Yup, I remember. Mami #me and Kunal #love each other. Toh isliye #hum ek dusre ke bohot kareeb #sona chaahte the. Aur #aapko pata hai woh mera #bathroom mei wait kar raha hai." Kunal said exactly mimicking Kuhu, who gave him an embarrassed smile.

But her smile soon turned into sadness when she remembered how Kunal had hurted her on their wedding night. She looked at him, hurt visible in her eyes.

Kunal noticed this and he felt guilty, they were busy in their own thoughts when someone decided to disturb their peace.

................

"Yaar yeh Nanko bhi na. Mami ko bheja tha ise bulane but pata nahi yeh kaha reh gaya. Aaj toh definitely meeting ke liye late ho jaayenge hum." Abir murmered to himself as he approached Kunal's room.

He had woke up very early today, to complete his presentation on the deal. He was all ready in his white shirt and white trousers on the dining table when he noticed Kunal and Kuhu missing.

He had sent Mami to bring them, but even Mami had come without bringing them, so now he himself decided to fetch them and knocked on their door.

Kuhu and Kunal came to the reality when they saw Abir standing on their door.

"Kya mai andhar aa sakta hu?" Abir asked with a smile lingering on his face, watching both of them close to each other.

"Of course bhai. Aap puch kyu rahe ho." Kunal said hugging Abir.

"Woh kya hai na Nanko, yeh tere saath saath bro ka bhi kamra hai, toh puchna padta hai. You know manners. Aur Tu yeh sab chhod ab tak ready kyu nahi hua tu?" Abir asked raising his eyebrows as they were already late.

"Oh sorry bhai. Mai late utha tha. I'll just come." Kunal replied lying, as he picked up the pink shirt to wear. But Abir didn't notice this as he was too focused on Kuhu, who was picking up some gifts.

"Bro, aaj ke wedding event mei tum gifts baatne wali ho kya?" Abir asked curiously as he'd totally forgot about Vishambhar and Rajshree's anniversary.

"Aap bhul gaye na? Aaj Dadu and Dadi ki anniversary hai, which reminds me Kunal aaj evening mei tum aa rahe ho right?" Kuhu asked Kunal who was in the bathroom now, while Kunal nodded his head, not realizing Kuhu was not infront of him.

"Agar tum bathroom mei sar hilaoge toh mujhe kaise pata chalega Kunal?" Kuhu asked matter of factly, to which Kunal shouted a 'yes' embarrassed for his stupidity.

Abir who had already zoned out, unaware of this interaction, blamed himself that how he could forget this day. He came back to the world when Kuhu shook him hard.

"Bro, I'm sorry mai bhul gaya tha. But I'd bought gifts for them long back. So will you please give it to them?" Abir asked with his pleading eyes, while Kuhu just nodded her head affirmatively.

Abir and Kuhu both left for Abir's room, where Abir handed her the gift. Kuhu kept the gift with her and both of them came to the dining table, where everyone were present by now.

...................

Everyone were having their breakfast, when Jugnu noticed Kunal coming down and the plates slipped out of his hands dramatically, causing everyone to look at him.

"Su kare che Jugnu? Saari plates gira di tune." Parul yelled at Jugnu, as she picked up the plates, which were luckily of steel.

Jugnu just pointed at the stairs, and everyone followed his gaze. Everyone gasped as they saw Kunal standing their in a pink shirt and white trousers, shock visible on their faces.

Kunal who'd expected such reactions just came down, as if nothing had happened and took a seat next to Abir, who was staring at him, with open mouth.

"Bro, pinch me. Kya yeh mera Nanko hai? Jo Fifty shades of white pehenta tha, aaj use pink colour kaha se dikh gaya." Abir said coming out of the shock first, as he forwarded his hand towards Kuhu, who pinched it.

"Ahh....sahi hai. Lekin yeh chamatkar hua kaise, Bro, Ketu?" Abir asked looking towards both of them. Ketki was having a confused expression trying to figure out how this impossible thing happened, but Kuhu seemed much calmer.

"Woh, Kunal ek bet haar gaya tha. Toh, isliye maine socha use black-white-blue ki jagah baaki ke colors bhi dikha du." Kuhu explained, as everyone recovered from their shock.

"Acche dikh rahe ho Kunal beta. Kisi ki nazar na lage." Parul said as she put her kajal behind Kunal's ears, while Meenakshi nodded with a smile.

"Ha Nanko. Tu aaj bohot cute lag raha hai. I mean handsome lag raha hai. Jisne aaj tak white apna favorite color bolkar 113 shirts buy kiye, biwi ke kehne par seedha pink. Not bad." Abir said teasing him, matter of factly, as Kunal never changed his choices for anyone.

"For a record it's 130 now bhai. Aur dekhiye bol bhi kaun rahe hai, Abir Rajvansh jine khud in 2 mahino se white ke alawa koi color hi nahi pehna." Kunal replied, speaking for the first time. But Kuhu noticed Abir's face getting pale and she stomped Kunal's foot hard, making Kunal winced.

Kuhu glared at him, giving him a 'don't you dare speak a word now' look and Kunal understanding it quickly kept quite.

...............

Abir was standing in the resort now, with the file in his hands, while Kunal had gone to drop Kuhu.

He entered the resort and was searching Nishant when he saw someone was about to fall in the swimming pool and he held the person's hand tight.

...............

"Laptop?"

"Ready sir."

"Files?"

"Check."

"Shayari?"

Getting no response from his employees Nishant turned to face them with his skateboard.

"Sir woh..." His employee started, trailing off mid sentence as the shayari was not their 'cup of tea', while Nishant smacked his head in frustration.

"Tum logo se pyaar par 2 line ki shayari bhi nahi likhi jaati. I was right, kaha jeene-marne ki kasame khaanewale, apni true love story par poetry karnewale, eventually dusro ki shaadi mei Channa Mereya gaate hai. I like it ki tum log meri tarah sochte ho, but poetry is very important. Isliye mujhe shayari chaahiye, ready within 5 minutes. Ek important client aanewale hai, and I want everything perfect. Yeh deal crack honi chaahiye."

Nishant completed, and turned to leave but his leg slipped and he was about to fall in the pool when someone held his hand tight.

"Kya yeh suit waterproof hai." The person asked and Nishant turned to see Abir.

"Nahi." Nishant said, horror visible in his voice as Abir pulled him.

"Waise, mai bhi waterproof nahi hu. Kisi ko batana mat but mujhe paani se bohot dar lagta hai." Nishant replied as he shook hands with Abir.

"Accha hai aapko aapke ghar mei bathroom nahi banana padega." Abir joked, making Nishant laugh.

"Waise agar aapko paani se itna dar lagta hai toh aap pool ke paas kya kar rahe hai?" Abir asked out of curiosity.

"Pyaar kheech liya. I mean mai yaha business meeting ke liye aaya hu, actually yeh deal meri girlfriend ke liye gift hai." Nishant said.

"Nishant M.?" Abir asked out of the blue.

"Thank God. Is bande ne pehachaana toh. Ms. Teapot was right, yeh tubelight hai." Nishant thought while acting all surprised infront of Abir.

"Mr. Rajvansh?" Nishant too asked, when he saw Abir staring at him.

"Yes." They both said in unison, as they sat down after a short introduction.

...............

Kuhu and Kunal were having a silent drive, when Kuhu decided to turn on the radio.

The song started 'Khaamoshiyan.' Kuhu chuckled at the song as their situation was same right now.

"Kya yaar Kuhu, yeh itna shaant kaise baith sakta hai. Kanhaji, jab aap ise manufacture kar rahe the tab kya, iske vocal chords aapne rakh diye kya? Bina matlab muh hi nahi kholta. Iske saath aane se accha toh mai bus mei aa jaati. Kaha fasa diya yaar aapne Abir."

Kuhu thought to herself, rolling her eyes in her mind as she remembered how she ended up with Kunal in the car.

Kuhu tried to start her car, but the car was not starting. She got down and checked the engine, to know that the car's battery was dead.

"Shit, ise bhi abhi kharab hona tha kya?" Kuhu said being frustrated, when her phone started ringing, revealing her secretary Akarsh.

"Hello ma'am, the shayari is arranged and everything is ready. Bas aap jaldi aa jao ab. The clients are asking for you." Akarsh said in a panicked voice, as Kuhu received the call.

"Handle them Akarsh I'm on my way." Kuhu said trying to calm him down, but it was more to her. She immediately cut the call and began thinking some way out, when someone patted on her shoulder.

"Bro,aren't you getting late?" Abir asked as Kuhu turned around to face him. He'd noticed her when he was about to sit in the car.

"Meri car kharab ho gayi hai." Kuhu replied in a plane voice. Abir checked the car and asked her to join them. Kuhu without any further protests got inside the car as she was already late.

Kunal started to drive towards their meeting spot as they were extremely late and Kuhu's wedding event was past that.

"Bhai, aap long meeting start kar dijiye. Mai Kuhu ko chhod ke aata hu. All the best." Kunal wished Abir, dropping him near the resort where the meeting was to be held, while Abir gave him a smile.

"Ha, ha, waise bhi chhod hi toh rahe ho mujhe." Kuhu said in her mind, as she remembered his betrayal. She looked at Abir who was still glued, where he was standing, staring at her expecting good wishes.

"Best of luck bro. Rock it.
Waise bhi Mish ko dekhne ke baad aapko zaroorat toh padne hi wali hai." Kuhu thought to herself as she shook hands with Abir with a smile.

"Thanks bro. And Nanko jaldi aana." Abir warned Kunal and ran inside the resort with his file.

Kuhu came back from her thoughts when the next song 'Tumhe apna banane ka junoon' started playing making both Kuhu and Kunal super awkward.

Kuhu immediately turned off the radio and looked out of the window.

"Wah, yaha par hum divorce ki stage par hai, aur yeh apna banane ki baat kar rahe hai. Is gaane ne mere zakhmo par namak ke saath saath kerosene bhi phek diya. My fate."

Kuhu thought as she stole glances of Kunal, who was having a plane face. But unbeknownst to her, their feelings were mutual.

"Kya naseeb hai mera. Kuhu ki dori bandhte waqt bhi aankhe band karta hu mai. Aur yeh gaana. I so want to kill this host right now."

Kunal said in his mind, trying to keep up a plane face. He stopped the car, and Kuhu got out as they were on the destination.

Kuhu turned to leave, when Kunal shouted an 'All The Best' from behind, making her smile. She murmered a thanks to him and both of them left for their work.

...............

"Nice, yeh app ka idea tumhe kaha se aaya? I mean it's pretty good. But app ka design aisa kyu? I mean tum kisiko dhund rahe ho ya tumhari koi deep Si story hai?" Nishant asked as he went through the presentation and design.

"Story toh sabki hoti hai. Kuch ki puri hoti hai aur kuch ki adhuri reh jaati hai. Mai chaahta hu ki kisiki kahani adhuri na rahe." Abir replied, remembering Mishti.

"Don't worry Abir. Tumhari story definitely complete hogi." Nishant thought as Abir's words registered in his mind.

"I love it. Tumhari yeh adhuri kahani puri kahani, tumne abhi banayi ya pehle banayi I don't care, but I love your kahani. Hum tumhare is app ko launch karenge and a small request Abir please meri girlfriend ke saamne yeh sab baatein mat karna. She loves it. Kahi woh mujhe chhod ke tumhare paas na aa jaye." Nishant exclaimed.

"Don't worry aisa kuch nahi hoga. Mai yaha business deal ke liye aaya hu. Pyaar ke liye nahi. If you don't mind can we sign the papers." Abir asked, not wanting the topic to divert from the deal.

"Ek shart hai.
Kiya Ishq Toh Dil Bola
Dard Ka Sauda Thik Nahi
Mehenga Padta Hai Kaafi
Hai Khushiyon Ke Nazdeeq Nahi"
Nishant recited going towards the board, while Abir gave him a questioning look.

"Yeh shayari app ke liye hai?" Abir asked.

"No. Meri girlfriend ke liye. She loves all this. Mai chaahta hu tum us se mil ke jao, actually mai uske bina koi decision nahi leta." Nishant said secretly giving Mishti a missed call to enter the scene soon.

"Aur kuch bataiye na apni partner ke baare mei?" Abir asked as he felt the deep urge to know about Nishant's girlfriend.

"Kya batau, puri ki puri pagal hai. But uski jaisi koi nahi. Woh dikhti modern hai, but sochti traditional hai, I bet tumne aisi ladki nahi dekhi hogi." Nishant said excitement visible in his voice, while Abir started remincing his memory roller coaster with Mishti.

"Abir, kya tum yeh shayari thik karne mei meri help kar sakte ho?" Nishant asked when he saw Abir deep in his thoughts or most likely in Mishti's thoughts.

"Kya aapki partner chashma pehenti hai?" Abir asked, not answering Nishant's previous question.

"Nahi." Nishant replied with a smile.

"But, jald hi pehnegi." Nishant thought, as a bit of sadness and hurt flashed through Abir's eyes, which he hid instantly.

"Sorry dost, par mai shayari nahi karta." Abir replied wearing his shades, answering his question.

"Ms. Teapot aagayi tu?" Nishant said hugging a girl who was wearing formal clothes.

"Tu bulaye aur mai na aau, aisa kabhi ho sakta hai kya?" The girl said, which made Abir stop on his tracks as he heard the familiar voice.

His heart beats started racing as he turned to see the most beautiful yet unbelievable dream of his life.

"She is here...." His conscience said.

Mishti was standing right there, with her hand entwined with Nishant's, which Abir didn't notice.

"Meri Angry Chorni." Abir said in his mind, as a genuine smile made it's way on his face after months.

How was the update?
Which part did you find the most exciting one?

Silent readers please do vote and comment your views.

Suggest any improvements in my writing or story plot if you find it incomplete.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 2.6K 15
*SHORLISTED - WATTPAD INDIA AWARD 2020 * He lives with his daughter far away from everyone. Why is he apart from his wife whom he loves more than an...
18.6K 1.8K 34
Sometimes some love story are not that much simple and perfect... The start of love story is simple and perfect it's like every love story, but some...
17K 1.4K 9
This a complete different story of two persons falling in love... What happens when a simple girl Mishti, who doesn't really believe in 'Love' meets...
29.1K 1K 5
A complete fictional story I've gone way too far and wrote something that can happen after MishBir gets married... this story will have few more part...