"If only you cared" (tommyinn...

By Dabeeboo0

Tommy's life was bliss.Living his best life with him and his mother and doing his dream job until..... ⚠️Ther... More

Introduction :)
Part 1 :the park:
Part 2:chat:
Part 3 :i should have known:
Part 4:Ill be okay:
THANKYOU!
Part 5:Hold on:part 1:
Part 6:hold on part 2:
Sorry!
BRO-WHAT!
Part 7:hold on part 3:
Part 8:Hold on part 4:
Part 9:hold on part 5:
Part 10:hold on part 6:
part 12:Im so sorry:
Part 13:long road ahead:
Part 14:Long road ahead part 2:
Part 15:#bebravefortommy:
Part 16:your awake:
Part 17:When things get tough:
OK WTF
Part 18:A step backwards:
Part 19: Why did you do it?:
100 AWAY!
LETS GOO!!!
Part 20:So what now:
Part 21:All i want:
Part 22:Memories:
New book!
Part 23:Foggy window:
Part 24:No...:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Part 25:No one:
Part 26:Numb:
Part 27:Oh dear:
Part 28: Sirens:
NOT PART OF STORY!
Part 29:Being safe comes with a cost:
Part 30:We miss you:
Part 31:discussion:
Part 32: we care tommy:
IM SORRY FHFJJFGJHFDGHH
Part 33:If Only You Cared:
Tommy,Dog and Snuggles:
Final note:
1 YEAR OF IF ONLY YOU CARED!
Rip Technoblade:
NEW BOOK!!
20k AND BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
1 year since the end of my book!
GUYS?!
Update!

Part 11:Hold on part 7:

1.2K 35 53
By Dabeeboo0

🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌸

Tw⚠️:blood,wounds,crying,yelling:⚠️TW

Nobody's POV:
Over the course of a week it was just the same for the group of boys.The day after they got to Tommy's house they went back and talked to the police.The police said they would try to track Tommy's dads phone but apart from that they just have to notify the public if they see Tommy to come forward.Everyone was loosing hope.Even though it had only been a week it felt like a life time.Tubbo closed himself of to anyone.Dream wasn't sleeping well nor was George.Wilbur wasn't eating.Techno was trying to be strong but he just couldn't anymore and phil was bearly getting by.On the first day there was tears,second day anger,third sadness,fourth quilt,fifth regret,sixth more sadness and that leaves us to the seventh day.A week since the lost Tommy....

Wilburs POV:
As I rolled over in my bed I sighed.It was officially a week since we went to Tommy's house to see that he wasn't there.Having no clue were he is, is the hard part but the hardest part is knowing that you could have done something.I was five hours away.FIVE HOURS!!I could have driven over there and helped but nooooo I had to wait cause I was scared........I was scared.All because I couldn't man up and go over there it was my fault.FUCK!

Tears started welling up in my eyes as I looked over to tubbo.His eyes were puffy and red from crying but yet he seemed so peaceful.I haven't seen him like this in over a week.His chest was rising a falling with every even breath.He wasn't having a nightmare.....That was a first.
I rolled back over and looked at the alarm clock.
6:09am it read.
I have been in bed for the past 3 days straight.I can't get up.Guess all the pain and guilt of what happened with Tommy has turned me to depression.when was the last time I ate...I can't even remember nor do I care really.All I want to do is sleep..
As I closed my eyes I could see memories of me and Tommy playing like a movie in my mind...

Brace yourselves it's gonna get crazy from this point on.......

Tommy's POV:
For the past week it's felt like a nightmare.My dad 'started' healing me.He put bandages on my wounds and what not.He gave me food and water.I had a sense of hope that maybe...just maybe he cared.

But...

He never did.

He would heal me up only to hurt me again.Like I was some punching bag.He took the fact that my mother apparently cheated on him with a another man when they were married on me.He would always say it was my fault and that I deserved this.Which I know deep down I didn't but at the same time I probably did.He was only keeping me alive so that way he could use me.....

This brings me to today.I woke up on a cold hard mattress.My bones cracked as I rolled over.I couldn't do this anymore.My head was throbbing my limbs we're bleeding,covered in bruises my torso as well.The stab wound wasn't healing in fact it was getting worse.I didn't have the energy to try and heal my self.The only improvement I noticed is that with the food and water my dad is giving me, I can actually crawl, even though it feels like knifes are being dragged down my back going deeper and deeper each time.

I opened my eyes to see my dad walking down the stairs with bread, an apple and water.

"Hello Thomas"my father spoke.

I stayed silent.

"Here's your food for the day."I'm going out but don't even try to escape I'm locking the basement door which when locked is escapable to get out of.........so.dont.even.try."

I nodded slightly.He placed the tray down and walked off.The door slamming shut with a locking sound.My eyes locked with the food at I struggled to sit up.It hurt so goddam much. As I layed back on the wall I grabbed the tray and moved it to my lap.I started eating my food and as I did so I looked around the basement.

You know even though I've been down here for a week I haven't looked around.I've mostly just been staring at the wall crying,wanting to go home to my friends.......MY FRIENDS!I missed them so goddam much.I wonder if they miss me.

I finished my food and put the tray on the floor.I heard the front door shut which meant I was alone.Completely.Even though my father is a crazy man and I hate him I actually missed his comfort.Which makes me feel sick.I had a little bit of energy in me so I decided to crawl over to these boxes in the corner of the room.Something was telling me I should look over there so I did.I started crawling,with tears in my eyes I eventually got over there and fell to the floor.I didn't know if I was going to get back to the mattress but I suppose that was ok.I sat up and started going through boxes.Random trophy's and medals.Old photos of me,my mum and him.Also photos of what must of been his former girlfriend after my mum.There wasn't really anything interesting until the last box.....

As I pulled the flap open of the cardboard box I rummaged through.There was mostly just old clothes and rags but as I got closer to the bottom I noticed something.An old phone......

A phone.

Something that someone would see as just a normal thing that you would use day to day brought tears to my eyes.It was an iPhone six so it definitely still worked.

I grabbed it out and turned on the power button.

The apple symbol popped up.

I almost went into cardiac arrest from the excitement knowing I could maybe finally go home.

As it turned on there was a SIM card and no password.Did god hear my cries or something.I should have called the police but the only thing/person that came to mind was tubbo.....

Tubbos POV:
As we walked into the house I could practically smell the trauma that this house would leave.On me,Wilbur,Tommy....everyone.My heart hurt to go back to this house but they wanted to see if we could come up with a plan.The whole city was notified about Tommy's disappearance and we were all on look out.I sat down at the dinning table waiting for more police and sheriffs to come in.

As I fiddled with my hands I felt a vibration in my pocket comming from my phone.I sighed and got it out.

A random number?

Weird I thought but decided to answer.

"Hello"?

"T-tubbo....."

Silence.Was that who I thought it was....

"T-Tommy..?"

"TUBBO"he yelled crying.

Oh....my.....god.....it really was him.My Tommy...he's alive and he's calling me.....TOMMYS CALLING ME!

"TOMMY....OH MY FUCKING GOD,T-TOMMY WHERE ARE YOU"

At this point everyone came over and was crying looking at me with shock.

"I DONT KNOW"he said crying.

"Ok...ummmmm dont worry tommy we will find you it's ok"

At this point the police were tracking the phone call and everyone was talking to Tommy.

Then......I heard frantic cries comming from Tommy's end.

"T-Tommy what's wrong"

"Fuck,fuck,fuck,f-fuck"he said frantic movements comming from the other end.

"TOMMY!WHATS WRONG"techno yelled into the phone.

"He's home......."

Nobody's POV:
After that the phone disconnected leaving the awful silence.Everyone was crying and scrambling to get to the cars.The police tracked the call to an old shed in the woods five minutes away from the house.The group of boys was in one car already speeding down the road.The police were far behind.

Once the group of boys got to the entrance of the woods they hopped out forgetting about the car being left on
Techno ran up to the shed and to the door and kicked it in.They all scrambled in and frantically started searching the house.Once they searched the up stairs they heard little cries comming from a cupboard.They rushed over there and ripped open the door only to find stairs leading down.They rushed down the stairs and what found shocked them to the core.....

Blood....everywhere.Standing there was Tommy's dad with a bloodied knife and baseball bat.Techno,dream and phill ran over to him a tackled him to the floor.Tubbo,George and Wilbur searched around.Nothing.Until a run down bathroom came in sight to tubbo.He ran over there and and opened the door.....

There Tommy layed in a puddle of blood.....his own blood.With a stab wound to the chest and huge gash on his head pouring blood.Tubbo Steared in shock then when it hit him a horrific scream erupted from his lungs.

Tubbos POV:
there Tommy layed taking shallow breaths bleeding.I fell down to my knees and crawled over to him.I cradled him in my arms and rocked back and forth.I looked over at the door with tears in my eyes.Wilbur,techno and dream were all there staring in fear and shock.Before launching over to me.

Wilburs POV:
Techno got there first and gently got Tommy from Tubbos arms.Craddling the heavy bleeding boy he looked down to his chest only to notice his chest wasn't moving.....he wasn't breathing.I rushed over to tubbo and hugged him putting him in my lap.Everything was happening so quickly.Before I knew it ,techno was doing cpr.Everyone was frozen.Was there any saving him.....who knows.....

Play hold on now :)

Nobody's POV:
Techno continued cpr.Pushing on Tommy's chest while putting his lips up to his cold....to cold lips.He was counting as he did so..

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

He got to ten and started crying tears pouring down his face.Tears ended up on Tommy's cold,bruised face.Everyone was sobbing.

"I can't imagine a world with you gone"tubbo mumbled in to Wilburs chest his grip tight on Wilburs clothing.

"The joy and and the chaos,the demons were made of"Wilbur said looking over and sobbing

"I'd be so lost if you left me alone.........."techno mumbled while taking a breath and continuing.

Dream POV:
I watched from the doorway tears falling down.George was in my arms crying into my chest and phill after finally leaving Tommy's father to the police came over and stood by me as well.

"You locked yourself in the bathroom..........lying on the floor when I brake through......."I said tears pouring down as I eventually broke.

"I pull you in to feel your heart beat.............CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING PLEASE DONT LEAVE"tubbo screamed with full force.

"Hold on I still want you"George mumbled through tears into my chest.

"Come back I still need you......"techno whispered putting his head down on Tommy's.I think we all knew that when techno eventually gave up....it was all over.George fell to his knees as I came down with him.Phil was using the doorway to support himself but looked like he was about to brake down onto his knees to.Wilbur and tubbo were crying into each other and techno was trembling while hovering over tommy.

"No....."techno whispered

No.no.no.no....No.no.no.....NOOOOOOOO!"

Techno screamed.In pure quilt,sadness and rage he raised his fists up and slammed them down on Tommy's chest.

A gasp was heard from a broken boy....

Nobody's POV:
Everyone froze in the places.They looked over at Tommy and saw him gasping for air holding onto techno's shirt for support.At that point everyone launched over.Techno cradled Tommy's weak body in his arms,tubbo was at Tommy's head rubbing it crying tears of happiness finally.Wilbur was by phill hugging him and crying.George and dream were over by Tommy telling him how it was going to be ok and that he was safe.

Everything was ok......or was it.

As around 2 minutes go by Tommy starts coughing......not just regular coughing.He was coughing up blood.Everyone started yelling for the paramedics.As tommy started falling limp he looked at techno carrying him down the stairs and smiled.

"T-techno"his voice cracked

"Yes tommy"techno said looking down.

"T-tell everyone I love them.....ok"

Techno let out a small sob.

"Ok....ok mate it's ok just don't go on us yet....we need you......"

"I need you"

🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌸

I didn't proof read keep in mind :)

Dear god this took me 2 hours........BUT DEFINITELY WORTH IT.Sorry for being afk for a while.just haven't had motivation but I finally did today.Hopefully you will get more chapters from this book and my other which is called "my yellow"Anyway I hope I made you cry cause it definitely made me tear up when writing this..

Remember your amazing,you got this and you guessed it I LOVE YOU ❤️

~lapislas4367

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 110 7
Cover picture found on Pinterest like a year ago What happened if Grian and Mumbo had a huge argument, unknown what it was about by the other hermits...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
4.8K 141 21
it's pretty self-explanatory :) pretty much just oneshots, drawings, and other randomness related to Hermitcraft, Empires SMP, Third Life, and Afterl...
5.7K 108 15
The title says it all! Read the first page for more info and enjoy! I don't update often, but I am pre-writing a fic. Please stay tuned for that! #2...