call me yours ( harry j potte...

By wstrnflies

*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆ Y/n Sterling, related to Luna Lovegood, just as carefree, creative, and odd as Luna was. But is pa... More

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
―𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐙𝐊𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
𝐆𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐗
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟-𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
63
64
65
66
―𝐄𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞
ᵂʰᵃᵗˢ ᴺᵉˣᵗ

62

5K 174 260
By wstrnflies

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Sixty-Two: Malfoy Manor

Within the Malfoy Manor, Bellatrix turns around and looks at Harry, Ron, and Hermione; inside the main room. Scabior looked over to Bellatrix while holding onto Y/n, "Where did you find them?" Bellatrix said. 

"In the North Forest, Coming from that Lovegood bloke's house," Scabior said, Bellatrix hummed, looking at him as Wormtail quietly enters the room. Harry's eyes were on him. Bellatrix pauses, studying his scar again.

"Lovely scarf, Scabior. Though I'm not sure it's your colour." Bellatrix teased, looking at the man with Hermione's scarf still wrapped around his neck. 

"It's not mine."

Her eyes slide and looked at Hermione with a grin on her face. "You don't say." She joked with a chuckle, looking at him. "Fancy her, do you, Scabior?" 

While Scabior eyed Y/n as he shook his head, Harry clenched his jaw at the man trying to get to Y/n. "Oh, it's her you fancy? Can't say I blame you." She said, looking at Y/n, "Maybe we'll work out a little reward for you, That is, assuming all is as it appears." Draco walked into the room, next to his mother. "Draco, come here" Bellatrix called. "My friends here claim they have Harry Potter. Since he went to school with you for all these years, I reckon you could confirm this for us."

Draco walked over, to Harry bending down and looking at the boy, who prayed his face didn't change back. "Not sure, His face doesn't look right, what happened to it?" Draco asked, looking up at Bellatrix, who turned to the Snatchers sharply. 

"Scabior, how come his face looks so different?" Bellatrix looked up, tilting her head at the man and grasping Y/n. 

"We took him like that...I imagine he picked it up in the forest." Scabior explained, with a shaken voice looking at Bellatrix. 

Bellatrix's, eyes flashed between Y/n and Hermione. Not sure what one did it. "Or ran into a Stinging Jinx." She questioned, "Was it you, dearie? Or You? Give me her wand. We'll see what the last spell was." 

A Snatcher steps forward, making Hermione look alarmed. It is silently murderous when Bellatrix asks "What is that?". The Snatcher pushes past Scabior, steps forward. Hermione's beaded purse hangs from one hand. A second-hand holds the Gryffindor Sword that Y/n had. "Where did you get the sword!?" 

"That was in her bag when we searched her over there. Then it must be mine now." Bang! She stuns and catches the sword when the Snatcher drops as fast as lightning. Scabior wheels. She drops her wand out of his cloak, causing him to fall to his knees. The bellow of fury is unmistakable.

Scabior yelled, "Let me go, woman! I beg of you! Let go! " Bellatrix stared at him, her eyes full of fire, then flicked her wand, and he slumped forward, unable to move.

"Go! Go!" Bellatrix shouted, Scabior eyes her resentfully, then leaves with Greyback and the others. Bellatrix turns to look at Wormtail, who is shaking more than the Malfoys.  "Wormtail. Put these boys in the cellar. I want to have a little conversation with these two..." Bellatrix said, walking over to Hermione and Y/n. 

Harry jerks away from Wormtail as his eye flashes with panic and he recognizes whom Bellatrix was staring at, Y/n. As she mouthed 'It's alright' at Harry, Harry didn't believe a word she said when he was pushed into the cellar.

The Wormtail pushes Harry and Ron down steps, slamming the door behind them. Ron throws himself against it and turns to Harry. "Harry! What are we going to do? We cannot just leave Hermione and Y/n alone with her!" 

"Don't you think, I know that!" Harry shouted back at him. 

"Ron? Harry...?" A voice called, 

Harry peers into the small, shadowy space below, senses movement. "Luna...?!"

Upstairs, Bellatrix sat on top of Y/n with a silver dagger in her hand. Hermione was stuck sitting on the side watching everything. "This sword is meant to be in my vault at Gringotts. How did you get it?" Bellatrix asked looking down at Y/n.

"I don't know, It just appeared," Y/n said, telling the truth with tears in her eyes looking up at Bellatrix. 

"Liar. What else did you take?!" 

With the Deluminator in hand, Ron flings a ball of light across the darkness and a faint gaslight blooms. Luna's pale face hovers vaguely in the air. "You look strange, Harry. Mr Ollivander, look who's here," Harry looks past Luna and notices a goblin standing in the shadows.  

Ollivander, the wandmaker next to him, sits slumped against the wall, looking frail. Seeing Harry's swollen face, he lifts his chin and looks at his runny eyes. A friendly greeting from Harry was "Hello, sir.". 

The troubled look on Ollivander's face indicates that he is faltering. As Bellatrix's voice echoes through the vent, Harry looks at it curiously. "I just want to know what else you and your friends have taken from my vault!" 

"Neither of us took nor went in your vault" Y/n's voice pleaded, rang through their ears. 

Y/n shrieks in pain. Harry banged on the door, trying to open it, but nothing worked. The two of them stared at each other. Ollivander said, "There is no way out. We've tried everything.".

Trying to stay calm, Luna pointed out, "You're bleeding, Harry.". Pointing downward, she gestures. Harry pulls out his glasses from his pocket, puts them on, and peers at his sock, which is soaked in blood. Harry pulls the socks off his ankle, revealing a small gash and the cause of it: the mirror fragment. "It's strange that you'd hide that in a sock." 

Harry took the shard and turned the silvery side toward himself. For a split second, the eye flickered once again. After getting rid of the blood film, Harry realizes that the eye has disappeared. "You hid it, didn't you?" 

Harry is unprepared for Y/n's next scream. Affected by this, Harry looks into the mirror, peering deeply into it: "Help us." The others study Harry with curiosity, and footstep sounds can be heard.

As Ron clicks the Deluminator, the whole room goes black. An aura of light cascades from the cellar door as Wormtail's silhouette emerges. The wizard uses his wand to stop Ron's rush. "Let them go!" Ron yelled. 

Wormtail snapped "Shut it! You goblin. Come with me." As Griphook climbed the stairs, he turned to Harry, looking at him curiously, then Wormtail grabbed his arm and slammed the door in his face. Dobby appears before them as Ron clicks the Deluminator again.

"Dobby. What're you doing here?" Harry asked.

The elf looked over at Harry, "Dobby has come to rescue Harry Potter, of course." Everyone stares, stunned. Harry stares in similar amazement at the mirror glittering in his palm.

"Do you mean to say you can Apparate in and out of here? And take us with you?" Said Harry, looking and pointing towards the door. 

"Of course. I'm an elf." Dobby said, with a knowing tone in his voice. 

"Works for me." Ron continued. 

"Right. Dobby, I want you to take Luna and Mr Ollivander to --" 

"Shell Cottage on the outskirts of Tinworth," Ron said, Harry turned to him furrowing his eyebrows. "Trust me." 

Harry nods, turns to Luna. "You'll see to Mr Ollivander?" 

In response, Luna asked, "Will Y/n and Hermione be okay?" Ron and Harry looked at Luna before nodding. Before turning to Dobby, she smiled a little. "Whenever you are ready, sir." Dobby blinks at Luna's use of "sir." He smiles. 

"I like her very much, as well as Y/n Sterling" Dobby explained, looking at Ron and Harry. 

As Harry looked back at Dobby, he said, "Meet me at the top of the stairs in ten seconds." Luna took Ollivander's hand and Dobby reached out. They vanished. Ron and Harry stare at each other, then rush up the stairs toward the silver light under the door. 

He turns the knob, Wormtail fills the cellar's doorway, as light blazes through. Ron and Harry watch Wormtail fall forward, rigid as a board, tumbling in a heavy heap on the cement floor below. A tiny handholds Wormtail's wand, and they turn back. Dobby asked, "Who gets his wand?". 

"I'll get Y/n, and you get Hermione" Harry explained, Ron nodded in agreement.

In the corridor, to the main room. Quickly, cautiously, Harry and Ron pad toward the main room as Dobby slip off in another direction. Ron steps past the lifeless Snatcher without a glance, Harry hesitates, glances down.

Something flutters weakly in the Snatcher's pocket. The tip of a golden wing. Harry crouches, looks. It's the Snitch. "Sss." Harry looks up, sees Ron gesturing for him. Quickly, he takes the Snitch, slips it in his pocket.

(TW; Blood) While Harry and Ron watch: Bellatrix slowly strolls over, towering above Griphook, who holds the sword and studies it. At Bellatrix's feet lies Y/n, Her eyes were barely open, with the words. 'Traitor' Carved into her forearm still bloody. Ron rushes forward upon seeing her. Even if he wanted to run and grab her, Harry restrains him.

In the corner of the room, Hermione was looking down at Y/n with nothing but guilt in her heart. As Bellatrix observed the Goblin, she posed the question, "Well?".

"Despite my time away from Gringotts, the sword still remained in my vault when I last visited," Griphook said, Hermione, watches as a strand of Bellatrix's hair drifts free and floats through the air as if in a dream, The hair fell onto Hermione's shirt. 

"Perhaps it just walked out on its own then." 

"There is no place safer than Gringotts, Madam LeStrange....."

As Y/n looks up, away from the hair, Bellatrix slashes her dagger across Griphook's cheek, causing a deep gash. A hint of a smile appears on his lips as he barely flinches. This seems to be unnerving to Bellatrix. As Bellatrix places the dagger over Y/n, she says, "Consider yourself lucky, Goblin. You will not be so lucky for this one."

"Like hell!" Bellatrix wheeled, seeing Ron charging ahead. "Expelliarmus!" Bellatrix's dangling wand shoots free, tumbles end over end, right into Harry's hand. Ron quickly grabbed Hermione freeing her. 

The wine glass on the hearth shattered from the impact of Lucius Malfoy's "Stupefy" Harry shouted. The wands of Narcissa and Draco are drawn. A stream of light sprays across the room.

"Stop or she will die!" Bellatrix shouted, Harry, Hermione, and Ron freeze before Y/n, limply leaning against Bellatrix, the dagger at her throat. "Drop your wands." Ron stands rigidly, staring balefully at Bellatrix. "I said drop them!" 

Bellatrix's wand fell to the ground as Harry looked at Y/n. For this exact reason, he didn't want her to come. Hermione is in Ron's arms when he throws away Wormtail's wand. Harry glances in the mirror opposite and sees that the Stinging Jinx is wearing off. "Pick everything up, Draco. Now!" she says. "Look what we have here. Harry Potter. Shiny and new...Call him, Draco!" 

As Draco hesitates, he looks away. Unlike Lucius, who removed his sleeve and touched a dark mark on his forearm with his finger. Harry's scar burns, causing him to cry in agony. The knife which Bellatrix thrusts into Y/n's neck was pressed against soft skin as she cackled maniacally.

 The blade is smeared with blood bubbles and a grinding noise is heard. Harry glances up and sees the chandler start to tremble.

Bellatrix watches as the chandelier breaks free of the ceiling and plummets as she listens to the tinkle of glass fill the room. As Bellatrix bolts, Y/n staggers into Harry's arms, dropping the blade in the process. 

When the sword is seized, glass shards explode and Draco's bloody face is covered with shards of glass.  As Harry wrests the blood-soaked wands from Lucius, he points all three at him, holding up Y/n protectively. "Stupefy!" Lucius flies off his feet and drops in a heap. (The TW is over)

A vengeful Bellatrix shouts, "You could have killed me!" Harry turns to see Bellatrix and Dobby in distress. Defiantly, the elf stands across from her.

"Dobby meant only to maim or seriously injure, not kill." The house-elf tried to explain standing behind the group, of Y/n, Hermione, Ron and Harry.

"For God's sake, Cissy, you've got a wand! Use it!" Narcissa hesitates. Dobby waves his little fist and Narcissa's wand flies from her hand.

"How dare you take a witch's wand. How dare you defy your masters." 

Dobby stood proud, looking at Bellatrix. "Dobby has no master! Dobby is a free elf, and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends!" Harry tosses Ron a wand, grabs Hermione and Y/n's beaded bag and joins the others in the centre of the room.

"Give the Dark Lord our regards," Harry said with a grin, holding onto his girlfriend's hand, Harry's hand closes on Dobby's and the drawing-room begins to spin.

Harry and the others tumble onto solid earth and hear the crashes of waves. As Harry staggers to his feet, stars whirl above him. He sees he is on a cliff overlooking a dark sea. Ron holds Hermione gently.

He looked around and saw Dobby trying to tend to Y/n.  "It's all right, Y/n. You're safe. We're all safe." He quickly said, walking over and wrapping his arms around Y/n, she nuzzled her head into his chest tired. 

"Dobby tried, to help Y/n sterling-" 

"Thank you, sir..." Y/n muttered to the house-elf, "You did Brilliant-" Harry kept his hand around Y/n trying not to hurt her, or cause any more pain. 

Bill fills a kettle while Luna taps the wind chime in the window, which fills the room with music. Luna said to Bill and Fleur, "It's beautiful here." Y/n had a bandage on her neck, and one around her arm, and nodded in agreement.

Dobby was having rest as Harry ordered him to do.  "It truly is" She agreed, 

"Thank you...It was our Aunt's. We used to come here as kids. The Order uses it now as a safe house -- what's left of us, at least." Bill explained looking at the two girls, Y/n ponders this, and Luna taps on the chime again. 

Y/n studied her cousin, "Muggles think these keep evil away. But they're wrong..." Bill studies her curiously. Then Harry appears in the doorway with Ron and Hermione.

"I need to talk to the goblin," Harry explained, Bill nodded while he turned to Y/n. "Coming, darling?" Y/n shook her head sitting up on the couch, thinking about stuff. Harry nodded walking over and pecking her on the lips which she returned, before going upstairs with Hermione, Ron, and Bill. 

While the four disappeared, Y/n leaned back on the armchair and put her head on it. "Feelin'z Better Y/n?" Fleur asked, looking over at her from the kitchen. Looking up at the blonde woman in the kitchen, the girl nodded. 

"Wonderful, Fleur," She said with a small smile on her face, "Thanks for everything," 

"What's ze friend for?" 

Both of the girls were sitting on the couch, talking, and Y/n felt sorry for Luna for having to experience all of that. In Luna's view, Y/n was the one to worry about right now because of her arm. 

A fire crackles in the living area of the cottage. Y/n cuddled up to Harry as he played with the snitch Dumbledore gave him. All of them explained to her what was going to happen. 

In order to get into Gringotts, they had to get into Bellatrix's vault, and the Goblin was going to assist them. Harry looks up and sees Ron twirling a strand of hair in the firelight. "You're sure it's hers?" Harry asks.

"Positive," Hermione muttered, glancing over to Y/n who was half-sleep in her boyfriend's arms. Harry points to the two wands on the table, the ones he showed Ollivander and extends the longest one to Hermione. Dobby managed to get the four poly juice potions so that one of them could turn into Bellatrix to enter the vault. 

The floorboard squeaks they turned to see Bill and Fleur walk in. She handed Y/n, a long black woman's cloak. "This is ze closest I could find to what you described, Y/n," Fleur said, Y/n sat up all the way exchanging a look with Hermione before nodding.

"it's perfect, thank you, Fleur," Y/n said with a smile on her face. 

Bill studied the four of them, "You're leaving, aren't you." He asked. 

"In the morning," Harry replied. 

"And Griphook?" 

"He'll be leaving too." 

Bill nods, staring off into the distance. "Listen, whatever you're planning with Griphook, you need to make sure that you live up to your promise. If not... he will not be understanding." They sit in silence. Bill watches as he withdraws. Harry glances at the Snitch again, in his palm. 

She's not said anything since they made it to the cottage, which he understood, They laid in bed together. Harry's arms were around hers. As Y/n lays awake, her head rests against the pillow. "Darling" Harry called. 

"Yes, M'love" Y/n answered, moving and now facing him. 

Harry tried to look into her eyes through the dark even if he couldn't. "Y'know, you can talk to me right?" he said, "I'm sorry, I put you in that situation, and I never want you to ge-" 

She quickly cut him off, "Har, I'm okay.". Harry furrowed his eyebrows glancing at Y/n, laying next to him. "Actually, I was just thinking...I might go back to Hogwarts with Luna... " she explained. "It wouldn't make an effect on my NEWT's but, What's the harm of going before everything?" 

He admired her with a nod, not wanting him to get her hurt in any way, "Do you think it's safe? Counting Death Eaters would be everywhere, you know Snape is the headmaster-" Harry said, looking over at her. 

Y/n nodded, keeping her head up and crossing her legs. "Yeah...But if Luna can go back...We both kinds of were wanted by Death Eaters..." It took her breath away when Harry nodded leaning in and touching their lips. He placed his hand on the girl's hip and placed her on his lap.

One last time he wanted to be with her before everything changed. Before the war begins for real, before they risk their lives in battle, before everything else. The only thing he wanted was to be with her. 

His lips traced down from her lips towards her neck. Y/n gasped when Harry sucked on her neck leaving marks, placing her hand on his shoulder. He backed away, asking, "Is this okay?" Taking a look at him, she nodded.

Harry connected their lips as they both moved slowly. He brushed his tongue against her bottom lip, causing her to open it slightly. Harry moved Y/n and hovered over the girl as the kiss deepened. "Is this okay?" he repeated opening his eyes. 

As Y/n opened her eyes, she gazed at her boyfriend, "Yes, Harry...It's okay," she said with a small smile on her face. He returned the smile before connecting their lips once more softly. As they shared breaths, Harry tugged on her shirt hem. Y/n lifted her back to remove her shirt, leaving her in a bra. She felt his hand brush up against her cleavage, causing her back to get chills. 

Slowly and softly, Harry kissed her body, sucking on spots, and leaving marks. "H-Har, the charm...", she called, while he hummed, motioning her to do it. Her hand reached out for the wand as she leaned over. "Mufflito"  The door was already locked so they didn't need to worry about that.

Harry pulled off his shirt and placed it somewhere in the room before again connecting his lips with hers. Y/n brushed her hand against Harry's chest before putting her arms (Being careful because of her injuries) around his neck, deepening the kiss, for good. Harry started kissing down her neck again, causing Y/n to place her hands in Harry's hair tugging at it softly. 

He groaned before backing up at looking at her once more, "Do you want to keep going?" She looked up at him opening her eyes with a nod before Harry started to kiss down the girls body again. 

A/n: That sucked, anyways let me know how you feel about that...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 80.2K 150
"She'll be the most powerful witch to ever exist." "And he will be very upset about that if he ever comes back." "Indeed. Which is why no one knows w...
10.6K 328 28
"Y/n, could you please join us in the real world for a few moments?" She grumbles in complaint, "But my book is getting to the good bit." "And the g...
116K 1.1K 41
[proper grammar used in the actual fics] exactly what it says on the tin! i don't write for the next gen// i write mainly for golden trio's gen, mara...