The Assassins Curse Peterpark...

By BrookBooks_

✨Peter Parker/ Marvel FANFICTION ✨ : : : Y/n lives and works at hydra. An assassin who can do anything and mo... More

Authors note 🥰
Im An Assassin
Are you like a bad guy?
His name is stupid
Ive been soft
Break your arm or his nose
Wierd ass superhero names
You wouldnt kill y/n even if you wanted to
Underoos!
Shes crazy
We need to help her
A glitch?
Do you not remember?
Authors note
PLEASE
How do you know its her?
AUTHORS NOTE :please read💛
Fudging Weather
Its her birthday
Its slang old man
Peachy
I like books
Strange you son of a bitch
Work together?
What are you talking about?
Same ole simulation cell
I could kill you both
Im Tony Stark
Bitch
Isn't it like 50% present for your grade.
Because you have school. Basically your cover up.
Ahem
Dude are you ok?
It will give you good socializing skills.
"Do you trust me?" He asks
Peter where are we!?
A month away
Seventeen
WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING
Whats that?
Authors note
Authors LAST NOTE🎶
Add a little bit of...spice
Sequel
🥳Reality Twists SEQUEL😰
I can feel myself starting to remember
Do I kiss Joey?
New fanfiction book
I have a new wattpad account

Party?

74 5 0
By BrookBooks_

It's been two weeks since the school shooting.
I went on patrol every night, searching for any sign of the people that I was assigned to find.
Nothing yet.
Me and Peter crossed paths a couple of times during our patrols, but we never really interacted.
Mj and I were more alert, looking at the news all the time just in case there was anything on anything.
I also noticed Peter and Ned talking alot. Not that they usually don't. But when me and Mj come up to them, they stop their conversation quickly.
The thought of Ned knowing who Peter was crossed my mind. But there were no signs that Ned knew who I was.
Ned didn't talk about Spiderman all that much as he did with me, well, not "me". But the hero version, I guess.
I don't even know what I am, to be honest.
And I don't know if I want to. I just follow orders and complete missions. Not that I go on them as much as I used to. But I still stay discrete.

"This movie is so unrealistic! the killer got rid of the body by throwing it into a pool that has a lot of chlorine, like can chlorine even dissolve that fast?" Peter complains after the movie ends.

Me, Mj, Ned and Peter were at the theaters and just got done seeing a movie.
I absolutely did not want to come, but of course Mj convinced me to come. She didnt care of course, but her "not caring" if I went or didn't made me want to go.
Plus I've never been to a theater before.

"No," I say answering Peters question.

All three of them stared at me. And I realised that I answered way too fast.

" can you just ask me that again, so I can take longer to answer"

"Can chlorine dissolve a body that fast...y/n?" Peter says slower.

"............no"

"HOW DID YOU KNOW" Ned yelled, while Mj too was taken back, but smirked anyways.

"I don't really want to get into it." I laughed nervously, pulling a strand of hair behind my ear.

We all were laughing. It made me forget about everything that happened. Not completely, but enough for me to feel happy.
Nothing about me being an assassin came into mind, me having powers, living with the avengers, hydra. None of it.
I was just a sixteen year old girl, hanging out with her friends.
It took a minute for that to sink in.
I couldn't tell if that was a good or bad change.

"Hey you ok?" Peter asked, next to me.

I didn't realize I was quiet.

Since me and Peter saved those kids at the shooting, I've almost forgotten why I was ever mad at Peter.

"Yeah" My eyes wandered in the night sky.

Peter couldn't help but stare at her.

I'm not sure why my face started to burn up when he started at me. It was awkward.
I fought the urge to look in his eyes. To find out why he was looking at me the way he did.
For some strange reason, there was something about him that made me feel a certain way.

My thoughts were interrupted when Mj and Ned walked up to us.

"I-uh. Have to go" I stumble over my words.

They all looked confused.

"I-..forgot I have to help my uncle...with-something" I feel like punching myself.

We all exchanged our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

I went to go look for an alleyway so I could teleport to my room.

While I was walking Mj called me.

"You needed to help your uncle with something?" She mocked me. "Really?."

I know she knew I was lying.

"I'm not sure why-hold on" I say waving my hand in a circle, walking into the portal that went in my room.
No longer in the city street.
"I think I got....Flustered?" I question myself.

"Flustered?" Mj sounds just as confused as me.

"I don't get it either" I sigh.
Prince wags his tail once he sees me.
"I got to go, but I'll talk to you tomorrow," I tell her.

"Ok" She says before we both hang up.

I feel Prince's emotion radiate of him.
A mixture of excitement and happiness.

It gave me a bit of anxiety, only because I'm not used to so many emotions at once.
Remember i'm a sociopath, its weird for this to happen.

I shook away my thoughts and went to go take a shower.
:
I was all changed and just finished brushing my teeth, ready to fall on my bed and crash.
RIght before I did, a knock was on my door.
"Come in!"
"We're having game night, you're joining us." Nat said, pulling me out the door.

"I have no say in this do I?"
"Nope"

"Great." I huff.
:
Once we got in the living room it was Bruce, Clint, Tony, Thor, Steve, Rhodes, Nat, Me, Bucky, Wanda, Sam and Scott.
Peter quill, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, Mantis and groot had to go back to Space?. I really don't know. Never been, so I wouldn't know how to describe it.
Well all sit around the coffee table, some of us on the couch and some around the actual table.
And I was one of those people.

"Alright MONOPOLY!" Scott practically yelled.
Tony coughs *imature* at scott.
I try my best not to snort.

"Alright let's get started" Tony pulls the game out.

I grab the instructions and read over them, so I can keep up to speed so I can beat these son of a-.

The game began.
:
Everyone has the most serious look i've ever seen.

" I HATE YOU!" Bucky yells at Sam.

"Oh!, Well next time don't steal my monopoly!" Sam yells back.

"Bucky, give Sam his two hundred dollars, you landed on his property." Nat says.

"NO!, he's in jail. I'm not going to give money to a criminal." Bucky calls out.

"That's not how you PLAY!!!!!!!" Tony yells at them.

"Why is everyone screaming?" Thor questions.

"Shut the f*ck up Thor, you don't get to talk after stealing my last railroad." I tell him. That jerk.

"I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN" Wanda yells frustrated at all of us.
And I think we were all shocked at her.

"ME TOO! You think I wanted this!" Scott cries out! Pissed like everyone else was.

"AGHSGHGH!!!!!!" Bruce screams. Tired of all of us

Everyone was heated at this point. All of us arguing.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Pepper yells walking into the room.

All of us looked at her, each one of us holding a different expression.

"All of you!. Be quiet!. Play charades or something!." Pepper calls out to us.

"Thats for kids!" Rhodes says.

It surprised me that he just sat back and wanted everything. Then I look closer and see his phone out on camera.
Recording us, no doubt going to use that in the future.

"Not if you bet money on it" Bucky says to all of us, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Agreed!" Sam says lightly punching Bucky's arm.

Everyone agrees at this point.
However we change the rules a lot. So now it's kind of our own game rather than charades.

The rules went that we all have a name on a card. All of us on separate pieces of paper.
We all sit around, far enough where people can't see other cards.
All of us ask questions to each other about who they may have.
Like charades. Whoever can get three names correct, they win.

The bet is whoever wins, the others have to give $5 each to the winner. So the winner gets $60 dollars in total.

"Ok! Let's play." Tony says eager to win.

Oh it's on.

We all write down our names and put it in a bowl, mixing it around then pulling one piece of paper out.

I grab mine, and it reads Rhodes.

I observe everyone take out their own card and read it.
Wait.
They can't be serious.
I laugh at all of them, to which they stare at me.

"What are you laughing at?" Rhodes asked me.

I shake my head, trying to contain my laughter.

" I just know who everyone has" I state. "I know i'm correct. Don't ask me how, I just know. And no I didn't cheat"

All the avengers hold suspicious looks at me.

" $200 cash, says you don't." Tony tells me.

Now all of them have smirks, ready to see how this plays out.

"It's on" I shake hands with him.

"Now, please enlighten us" Steve says, gesturing his hand, like saying " The stage is all yours".

I smile
"Nat, you have me"

Her face was blank "No I don't"

But her tone says otherwise so I continue.

"Not only do I know you have me, but like I said before I know who everyone else has"

"That's not possible" Bruce says to me.

"Perhaps not for the ordinary people such as yourself Bruce, But for the brilliant mind of y/n Sherlock, I legally changed my name" I joke

" It's quiet, simple elementary. For you see Wanda made a face I only recognize during training, which means she got Thor. Thor has Clint, his eyes keep shifting over to him"

"No they don't" Thor grumbles.

"Tony looks disgusted which means he got Scott, Bucky did not draw a card, but due to Tony forcing him he got Wanda. Bruce moves his mouth when he reads and he clearly said Sam."

"I did get Sam!" He awes

I smirk then continue

"Sam has Tony, he is holding his paper name side up."

"Oh she's good" Thor whispers.

" Scott has Bruce, he looked directly at him. Clint has Steve. Steve has Nat. Rhodes has Bucky and I have Rhodes.
NOW! Where is my $200."

I clap my hands.

All of their mouths dropped.

Tony silent takes out $200 dollars from his jacket pocket and hands it to me.

"Thank you" I count it.

"How the hell did you do that!" Everyone yells at me.

I flinch at first but giggle at the end. Oh my gosh I giggled.
"I will yet explain my teachings until you are all worthy" I get up heading to the kitchech, taking out chips.

"You've been hanging around Thor" Steve states, still in shock of my victory.

"Next time we have a bet, i'm on y/n's team" Sam calls out

"No! I call it!" Bucky and Rhodes call out.

"Nah! I called dibs first"

Then all three of them argued.

"Nice job," Wanda says, coming up to me.

I thank her, and we proceed to talk about tomorrow's training session. She agreed to teach me how to use my abilities to fly. And apparently that's what she was going to teach me next.
My combat skills have improved tremendously with the help of Nat.
I now understand science and engineering more, when Tony and Bruce taught me.
Clint showed me how to shoot a bow and arrow and now I go on runs more with Steve and Sam.
Rhodes teaches me how to use different firearms.
So everything is pretty good.
Although I'm still not sure about Strange and Wong.
I leave messages and calls but they never pick up, I ask Tony but he avoids the question.
I know eventually I'll figure it out.
My subconscious hasn't brought up Vicky. But my mind always wonders what it said.

FLASHBACK

"Sh, I'm talking. You'll find out later. But what I can tell you, is a hint."
"What the hell is this, a scavenger hunt!" I frown.
She sighs. "Do you want the hint or not?"
"Obviously." I say like talking to her like it was a regular thing.
"It's under my bedroom floor."
Confused, I interrupted her. "Your room.? You mean in hydra."
She nods.
I face palm and groan. "You have to be shitting me"
"Nope" She chirps. "Just be careful,."
I shoot her a look. "What makes you think I can go back there."
She frowns. "It doesn't matter what you do, ultimately you're going to end up there."
I cover my face. "I miss you"
"Yeah well get over it-tell David I said hi"
My head jerks up. "What do you-"
She was gone.
"-mean."

And I don't know exactly what that meant. And why my subconscious would make that up.
I've just convinced myself that I just wanted them to be alive.
And it really sucks.
Because David will never see the progress I've made. He'll never know that I'm getting help.
I'm laying on my bed when I take out the note Vicky wrote me.
I read it over and over and over again until I feel like I'm going to pass out.
I shove the note away and lay there.
Waiting for tomorrow and another day of hell.
My friends are the only thing that makes school bearable.
I'm still not sure about Peter. After today I felt a different way towards him.
My face flushes when I start to think about him.
I've never liked anyone before. Not in a romantic way, at least. I've never had time for such nonsense.
But this feeling was new. And I don't know if I like it.
I check the time and it's only 9:00pm, so I take out my phone and watch Shane Dawson conspiracy videos.
"He what up you guys, yes" He says to the camera
I turn off my bedside table and fall asleep to his videos.
:
:
"Y/N school will be starting in thirty minutes" F.R.I.D.A.Y. says calmly.
I got up so fast that I didn't realize I was outside where Happy was.

"What took you so long!"

"Sorry! I didn't go to sleep until like 2:00" I sheepishly say.
Rolling his eyes he gets in the car and I follow.
:
I ran so fast down the hall and into the homeroom that I trip and fall over someone's foot.
"Nice of you to join us Y/n." Ms.Schultz states rather impatiently.
All the students in the class laugh except for Ned, Mj and Peter.
They share a frown.
I got up and stomped my way over to my desk next to Peter.
He was about to ask if I was ok but I cut him off.
"Don't say anything that will Piss me off" I gripped my pencil. It broke in half.
Damn that was my only pencil.
I start to breathe heavily until Peter slips me a pencil.
I look at him and blush slightly. He does the same.
"T-thank you" I stutter under my breath, not sure if he heard me.
*CRASH*

I jump in my seat.

"What was that!" Peter whispers yells at me.
I looked into his eyes and it was silent for a minute.
I got lost in his chocolate colored eyes. I noticed how cute he looked today. His wavy and slightly curly chestnut hair.
Then I remembered the crashing sound and turned my head away and blushed.
What is happening to me.
y/n get it together.
"I-I uh, don't know."
I don't think I just raise my hand.
"I'll go check to see what it is" I tell the teacher and don't wait for her response when I walk out the classroom door.

The halls were empty and I didn't see anything that had fallen.
Like it wasnt there at all.
I couldn't have been dreaming it, Peter heard it too.
Then I heard a rumbling noise in the janitor's closet.
Taking a breath ready for an attack I walk over to the closet and open it up fast.
What I saw next made me almost throw up.
Joey and Nattalie making out.
Her shirt was off and his hand was gripping her waist.
They looked at me and all of our eyes were wide.
"Oh my-go" I stumble over my words.
"y/n I uh-" Joey starts, I don't let him finish.
I slammed the door shut and ran back to the classroom trying my best not to cry out laughing.
No doubt Nattalies tongue wasn't down his throat.
Teenagers are gross and hormonal. And now I am most grateful that i'm a sociopath-kind of.
I walk in the classroom and sit back down next to Peter.
"Is everything fine?" The teacher asks me worriedly.
"Y-yeah. Everything is fine" I grip the desk and it is the hardest thing I have to do to keep me from laughing.
Peter stares at me unsure and I tell him Ill tell him later.
He nodded but was still unsure.
:
"Oh my word" Ned laughs.
Were all weezing by laughter. And I'm so glad to let it out.
"I am disgusted." I shudder at the memory of walking in on them.

"I slammed the door shut before they could say anything else." i'm still laughing hysterically.

I laughed so hard I was leaning against Peter, unaware of his blush.
I got myself together and took a deep breath.

"Better you than me" Mj says, stifling a laugh too.

I stick my tongue at her, like a five year old.

"I'm mildly offended, but I'll let it slide." I taunt her.
Me and Peter head to history, our last class.
Walking side by side, our hands brush together. And once again I feel my face heat up.
And I swear I saw Peter do the same.
We don't say anything, we just head to our desks.
I sit in the middle far left. And Peter sits in the back far right.
Mr.Mills starts the lecture and I don't pay attention, I just rest my shin on my hand. Yawing away while he continues, sometimes taking glances over where Peter sat. And looked away everytime I caught him staring at me too.
"Would anyone like to answer?" He calls out.
Shit.
I wasn't listening.
I looked at the whiteboard but nothing was written.

"Flash" He calls to him, and I see Flash trying to fake an answer.

I stifle a laugh until I feel something off.
Something tingly shook my hands and arms then I felt my hair slightly lift until it didn't.
I look straight at Peter and I see that he felt it too.

"What's happening?" I mouth to him so no one can hear.

"I don't know," He mouths back.

Then we hear a loud noise outside.
The students and Mr.Mills dont notice.
But me and Peter definitely do.

I shoot my head up and see exactly what was out the window.
And my mouth gapes once I do. Peter is already looking out too.

A bunch of robot-like beings flying everywhere.
They were silver and had blue eyes. Blue like fire coming out of their shoes that made them fly. Designed like Tony's suit. Hundreds of them flying from every other corner.

I let out a squeak and some look at me, I tried to stay calm but my heart rate was going a thousand miles an hour.

I don't know what to do.
WHAT THE HELL DO I DO!!!!.

Still the students and Mr.Mills dont notice and I have to think quickly.
Some sort of distraction so I can get everyone out and go and figure out the rest.
Peter was struggling too and I can feel he was just as scared as me.

I look around an only one idea came and it was very, very stupid.
But I couldn't think of anything else.

I draw out energy from my hand and put it under the desk.
Reaching my hound out the right and facing it to the window.
Grey and different colors surround the windows, I squeeze my fist and the window shatter.
Shards of glass went everywhere.
All the kids screamed in panic.
"EVERYONE OUT NOW,GO,GO,GO!!" Mr.Mills yells out seeing the robots outside flying everywhere.

I ran out, Peter following closely behind.

Me and him run up to the front of the school doors and push through.

Then we stop in our tracks once we see hundreds and hundreds of robots almost like Tony's suit flying everywhere, shooting out lasers like things, destroying everything it touched.

"Oh my god" I breathe.

Peter didn't think once he changed into his spiderman suit. Thank the heavens that no one saw.

3rd person

One of the robots noticed Peter and y/n stumbling around the front entrance changing.
It flung itself towards them reading its gun that was inbuilt in its hands.

Peter noticed and jumped into y/n pushing them both out of the way.
Peter on top of her.
They both got up and ran.
Both of them had their suits on.
"UP THEIR!" y/n yells to Peter, pointing to the building's roof.

Peter wrapped his arm around y/n's waist and swung his way up to the top.

"Shit,SHit,Shit!. There are hundreds of them" y/n hyperventilates.
"Calm down!. We're fine, it's fine!." He tried calming her down but it only made it worse.
"CALM DOWN!. HOW ON EARTH ARE WE GOING TO FIGHT ALL OF THEM!"

Peter and y/n both realised.

"Avengers" they both say.

Robots were heading at them, reading to shoot at Peter but she pushed him out of the way and pushed her hands forward. Energy shooting out and disabling the robots.

" Now or Never!" He yells jumping off the edge landing on top of one of the robots.

y/n jumped up and down up and down letting out her jitters.
Then she fought.

She used her hands, drawing out energy and gracefully but strongly landed in the middle of the street. People ran past her crying out loud, screaming at the top of their lungs. It was chaos.

y/n drew out energy rushing to each robot, taking out five at a time.

Each one came towards her.
Her eyes glowed and she felt herself lift up.

"AGH!"
Boom. Nocking our fifteen robots at once.

Peter was using his webs to land on each robot in the air, using his webs that had some sort of electricity in them. And blew up twenty.

y/n fought below while Peter fought above.

y/n managed to throw the robots down to the ground ripping them apart without even touching them.

They took out about a hundred of them.

Not many left.
Peter went down next to her.
And together back to back they both fought.
Sometimes using hand to hand combat.

No sign of the avengers at all.

"Where are they!" Peter yelled, throwing the robot at a car, while y/n continued to blast them away.

"I don't know!" she cries out.

"FIFTY LEFT!" Peter yells.

"How the hell do you know!" y/n says jumping on one them that flew up in the air, She draws out her dager and stabs it in its metal.
She fell but Peter caught her and let her down.

"KAREN"

She didn't bother asking who the hell that was, too distracted about not getting murdered.

PUNCH.
STAB.
BLAST.
KICK.
THROW.
JUMP.

Ten left.

"Help!" A little boy calls crying under a car.
He was stuck.

"I'm on it." She yells at Peter who was distracted by the robots.

y/n lifted the car with her power and grabbed the boy in her arms.

Five robots came flying at them but y/n made a forcefield around her and the boy.

He cried loud. Making it hard for her to focus,

"How old are you?" She asks the boy keeping the forcefield up with both of her hands.

"Ten" He whimpers.
"Name?" she grunts. Letting go of the forfield.

"Andy"

"Well, Andy I'm going to need you help after this ok."

"Ok" He whispers.

y/n used that last of her power to rip apart four of them, then threw one of them at Peter who smashed it with a car door.

All of the robots are disabled and on the ground.

"Are you ok" She asks the boy, crouching down on his level.
She was sweating a lot and her breath was rigid.

People were still running around crazier than ever.

Helicopters with cameras going live showing the destruction, most importantly y/n and Peter.

"Hey kid do you know where your parents are at?" Peter says to the boy.

"No" He cries.

Both Peter and y/n don't know what to do.

"What's his name" Peter asks y/n

"Andy."

"Last name?"

Both heroes look at the boy.

"Clark," he says.

It was hard for the heroes to hear due to the chaos around them but Peter had Karen pull up every Andy Clark in Queens. Finally finding his parents files.

Andrew and Elizabeth Clark.

Police show up everywhere. Surrounding the area like no other.

y/n grabs the kid and takes him over to the police.
"Andrew and Elizabeth Clark, make sure he gets his parents. Now" y/n says stern to the police.

She bends down to Andy.

"Make sure you get to your parents ok?"

He nods, not wanting to let go of her.

"I'll make sure you're alright, ok" It was true, she would.

He nods again and she ruffles his hair. Turning back to Peter.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" People asked with microphones.
"Do you work with spiderman?"
"Did you fight?"
"Are you an avenger?"
"What's your name?"
"Are you-

"Gotta go! See ya!" Peter once again wraps his arm around y/n waists and swings both of them away on another building, far out from the scene.

Both of them fall on the ceiling, ragged breathing.

y/n's pov

"What were those things?" I use Peter to steady myself. He doesn't seem to mind.

"I don't know, but we need to tell the avengers" He states seriously.
His arm not leaving my waist.
And I don't think I want him to let go.

"I dont get why they weren't there!" I was angry now.

"People could have died!. I don't even know if they did or didn't!"
I was kneeling on the floor.

I felt like crying. I don't know why but I just did. And I let it out.
Then I feel arms wrap around me.
It was Peter.
Both of us on the ground while Peter hugs me.
I hate contact. But for some reason I hugged him back.
I felt comfortable, safe.
It was nice, and I didnt want to let go.
We broke apart and I realised we were staring into eachothers eyes.
And I didn't mind it.
For some reason I had this urge to do something. I just didn't know what.
He seemed nervous
"Y-you look pretty." He laughs.

Both of us were standing apart and I didnt no how to respond. What do I say!? I've never been called that!. I can't do this!.

"Thanks" I blush. Then I let it go "We need to go to the avengers" I sternly said to him.

He seems to get knocked out of his thoughts but nods firmly.

When both walk forward, we fall into a pit of darkness. Sucking us into nothing but viod.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 571 11
A year after S.H.I.E.L.D. has fallen, Freya and Steve's relationship is stronger than ever. Completely in love and true best friends, they won't let...
174K 6.3K 37
With great power comes great responsibility... (Ben Parker.) The 15 years old Spiderman has been wondering around Queens as a vigilante for a full ye...
384K 14K 40
Cassidy Martin didn't ask for any of this, and she doesn't want it. Her powers came to her by an accident, a fluke, and now they're threatening to r...
22.8K 1.1K 48
Natasha thought that they were in the clear; free to live as they pleased. Then Shield did some digging into Peter's past that turned her world upsid...