Sour

By harryhepburnstyles

Mick and Bianca Jagger's daughter Y/N and Harry Styles had a messy breakup, and they both write songs about i... More

Cast
monday
tuesday
wednesday
thursday
friday
friday 2.0
number 1
all too well
all too well (harry's version)
the beatles but on crack
we never go out of style
we've got ourselves a pippi virgin
birthdays and album listening
one more
harry's birthday
unreleased songs
i'm starting to see who you are
good 4 u
as long as i'm your darling angel
sour
sweet
the day after
love, right?
change your ticket

reputation

2.1K 25 2
By harryhepburnstyles

reputation ch. 1:

"A few, none that I'm really excited about though. It's okay though, taking a break for a while might be good me. Disappearing sounds kinda fun, doesn't it?" Y/N grinned as the last words left her mouth.

She'd been living comfortably as a model for over a decade already, and her savings would do good for a while. She just needed to hide for a little while, stay out of the spotlight and focus on her mental health for the time being.

"You're staying with me, no questions asked." Timothée said as he, reluctantly, let Y/N go to grab a hold of her suitcases.

"Timmy I'm twenty-two, almost twenty-three, I think I can mange being by myself for a while." Y/N whined back as he slapped his hand away from her baby pink suitcase. (It was filled to the brim with all her favorite books she couldn't bear to leave behind in Paris)

"Absolutely not, you're staying with me. And that's final." Timothée deadpanned.

-

so hi! that was a little snippet from my new harry fic titled "reputation". it's about a model going through a rough patch in her career but meets a florist (harry) who seems to make everything better. (heavily inspired by the 2016 taylor swift situation, and well her album reputation) and it has timothee chalamet and bella hadid as the bestest friends to y/n, oh, and niall horan as a baker. if you'd like, please give it a read so far the cast prologue and chapter 1 are up rn! i'm really excited for this story lol. 

okay i'm done, disregard that if you don't care. 

-lola.xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 94 13
discontinued. feel free to unfollow bc i wont be using this account anymore (instead i might start writing on @urnotpunkrock ), and it won't be "car...
458K 10.1K 56
They always say that your family will always love you no matter what. I think it's a lie. Sometimes life is a Lie. Everyone has been told "I hate yo...
17K 581 48
I just want to get away.....Its like the abuse never stops. My step-dad abuses me almost every day. He tells me that I'm worthless and no one will ev...
913 11 15
"What's wrong with me? You're asking me?" "I don't fucking understand why you're bitching about this! It's not that big of a deal!" "I'm fucking in...