Jealousy, Jealousy

By dendodda1

I'm so sick of myself... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE

SEVEN

13.9K 522 568
By dendodda1

Hard for me to let you go...

Dani POV - 2 hours later

"You can go inside now," the doctor smiled, coming out of Dayvon's room.

I got up from my chair and hesitantly went inside his room.

Knowing him, he'll still talk shit even though I saved his life...

I pushed the door opened seeing him flipping through the channels on the tv.

"They don't got Netflix or sum in this bitch?" He complained, pressing the buttons on the remote.

He looked over and saw me standing there. He gave me a mug but quickly changed it, giving me a more sympathetic look.

Yeah nigga, remember who's the reason your living...

"Hey," I greeted, trying to be mature. "How you feeling?"

"Like shit. What you still here for?" he asked.

"I decided I would wait til you woke up to make sure you were good. You sure you don't have any family or anybody you think you should call?" I asked, having a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Nah," he shrugged. "You wanna do me a favor crazy?"

Bitch...

"Stop calling me that. The least you could do is say thank you for not leaving you to bleed out in front of your best friends house."

"That ain't my fucking best friend. He a opp now," he mugged.

"What is an opp?"

He squinted his eyes at me and shook his head.

We sat in silence for a little bit while I thought of something rude to say back since he called me crazy.

I'm not the best at arguing, I have to plan what I'm going to say out in my head or else I'll say something stupid...

"Do you want me to call Missharon?" I smirked.

"You did that shit on purpose," he glared, "Ain't Jordan supposed to be your nigga or something? You don't care that he cheated on you?"

"He didn't cheat on me because he's not my boyfriend."

"So you didn't like him or nothing?" he asked.

Get some business...

"I mean, I did like him. And I was starting to like him more but now it's like he was just leading me on."

"Oh, bummer," he said, being sarcastic.

"It ain't like you was in a 5 year relationship with him and did everything for him. You know how much money I wasted on Chanel bags?" he complained.

"You love making everything about you, huh?"

"Anyways, since we're getting to know each other or whatever you wanna call this conversation, where are your parents?"

"Why the fuck you care?" he asked rudely.

"Should've left you on the ground," I mumbled.

"What was that, lil folks?" he yelled in my ear.

"Back up," I said loudly, accidentally hitting him where he got shot.

"Ah, why the fuck would you do that?," he groaned.

"I'm so sorry," I pleaded. "But answer my question."

"I don't even like you. Why would I give you my back story folks?" he said, rolling his eyes.

"Listen, I've seen some crazy shit in my life. But I have never seen somebody do something as grimy as stealing you friends girlfriend and then leaving him to die in your driveway."

"You just look like you need a friend, or at least someone to talk to," I added.

He sat up in the bed and let out a sigh.

"I'm still not telling you my backstory," he mugged.

This is what I get for being nice...

The door opened and the same doctor peeked her head in.

"Dayvon you are able to leave today. Just make sure you pick your medication up and sign those papers at the front desk," she informed.

"Aight, thank you," he replied.

"You guys are a really cute couple," she smiled.

"Bitch I know somebody need surgery. Getcho ass out," Dayvon remarked.

She walked out the room and shut the door.

"Why are you so rude?"

"I'm not rude. I'm just honest," he shrugged.

"That was not honesty, that was being rude."

"Whatever, man. What you still here fa?"

"You know what? If you want me to leave, I'll leave. I was trying to be nice but you can never be nice to black folks," I said, standing up.

I walked out the room and headed towards the elevator but I realized something, making me stop and go back to his room.

"Um, I drove here in your car. Can you take me home?"

He looked me up and down and rolled his eyes.

"I guess so," he mumbled, like he didn't want to take me.

This is the last time I help somebody. People are so mean...

"You know what? I know why you're being mean," I smirked.

"Mhm, why is that?" he asked.

"You don't wanna be alone. Missharon is gone now and I'm pretty sure your not talking to Jordan ever again so your feelings are starting to hit you."

"I don't give a fuck about neither one of them," he said.

I stared at him and he gave in.

"I don't give a fuck about Jordan, but the dumb part of me misses Asian," he admitted.

"You want to get back with her?"

"I didn't say all that. The fuck I look like chasing a hoe?" he said.

"Oh please, you know you'd go back to her. She's like your first love of whatever you call it. It's not easy just to let people go."

He got out the bed and went in to the bathroom to change clothes.

"I just wanna show her what she missing," he added.

"I wanna show Jordan what he missed out on. Even though we never were anything, he was still playing with my feelings."

"Well, you'll get over that shit eventually lil foe nem," he said from inside the bathroom.

"You know if you really wanna show Missharon what she's missing, you should get a new girlfriend. That'll hit her where it hurts," I suggested.

They were together for a long time so if she sees him with someone besides her, I know she'll regret it.

"Aye, that not a bad idea," he chuckled, coming out of that bathroom.

He had on the same pants he got came in but he wasn't wearing a shirt. He's got a lot of tattoos.

"Oh your gonna actually take my advice?"

"Hell yeah. That's the first smart thing I heard you say this whole time," he smiled.

I rolled my eyes and gave him the finger.

"But you know what will really hit her?" he asked.

"What?"

"If you were the girl," he smirked.

Huh?

________________________________

Next chapter is going to be interesting!

Alright, I'm going to bed. Love y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 996 43
โœจIt's complicatedโœจ ....read to know what's gon happen Follow me for updates
181K 8.6K 29
i know, you don't wanna be with him like you say you do.
7.2K 149 18
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง...
549K 17.7K 36
possessed with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.. 10/29/2021-11/04/2021