27th Floor | Sanzu Haruchiyo...

By toorus_gf

"๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘—๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ฆ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘" Being an assistant/housewife to Bontens 27 year old Sanzu Ha... More

authors note!
authors note 3 *oneshot out*
Playlist :)
Old Time Friend
Overtime
Night Out
Him
Aftermath
Sunday Dinner
New feelings
Confessions
A New Friend
Distractions
Jealousy
Painful Memories
Realization
Home Sweet Home
Desire
Pleasure
Rivals
Date Night
Plans and Measurements
Opportunity
Happier Days
Two Lovers
Come Back To Me
Time
Familiar Faces
Step By Step
Comfort
Happy Again
Cheer Me Up
Communication
Wedding Bells
Surprises
Miss You
Final Goodbyes
My Promises To You
Risky Buisness
Late Night Walk
Once More
Surprises
Parents
Baby I'm Yours
Pure Bliss
Kazu+Mika *Bonus Chapter*

Newfound Joy

10.3K 348 196
By toorus_gf

You've been in the hospital for a few more days now after waking up, tomorrow you'd go home since everything was looking fine, of course you'd have to get checkups for your wounds and take antibiotics but that was pretty much it.

You and Sanzu had been trying to figure out some type of plan for finding Mikey, that's what you've mostly been doing, along with the occasional visits from the others to which Sanzu wouldn't interfere with. He explained how he knew all of your friends, it must've been a bit awkward for them all to see him again but you were hoping sometime in the future he could become cool with them. Sanzu was planning to have you meet another person he worked with, Kakucho Hitto. "He could help us, him and the Haitani's." Is what he told you.

You were sitting in the hospital cafeteria with Sanzu, brainstorming ideas when a man with a middle part walks up to your table, a scar going across his left eye. "Ah, Y/n this is Bonten's number 3, Kakucho Hitto, just call him Kaku." You smile at the man who was now taking a seat next to Sanzu. "Nice to meet you." You say, he smiles. "Likewise." Sanzu clears his throat before speaking. "Okay, so obviously Mikey is nowhere to be found, so how do we go about this?" Sanzu asks making you and Kakucho think for a moment.

"Well, do you think Kokonoi would know where he'd be? I mean after all they were working together with this whole thing." Kakucho speaks and Sanzu shakes his head. "No I don't think so, he said Mikey was gonna use a scapegoat for the situation with Y/n but since his plan backfired I don't think he ended up finding someone to take the blame which led to him making a last minute decision to run away, and Kokonoi now being locked up most likely wouldn't know where he is either." Sanzu props his elbows on the table, resting his head in his hands.

"Yeah but we could still try right? Maybe they discussed plans incase anything went wrong... including where Mikey would go to hideout." You speak, the two men looking at you. Sanzu shrugs, taking your words into consideration. "We could try, i'm not sure if we'll find anything out but it's worth a shot. We can go tomorrow after you get discharged if you want?" You nod at Sanzu's words. "You should get the Haitani's on board too, they know a lot of people so i'm sure they could set up connections." Kakucho says to Sanzu who nods.

"I'll call them later, we can all meet up either before or after meeting Kokonoi tomorrow to discuss more." Sanzu stands, both you and Kakucho following after. You and Sanzu say your goodbyes to Kakucho before Sanzu turns to you. "Hey, wanna go for a walk?"

You both ended up going for a walk in the hospitals garden. You admired the orchids and tulips that surrounded the both of you as you walked in a comfortable silence, both of you holding hands. His eye bags were getting a little better, still visible but not super bad anymore. "Y/n." He says suddenly, you turn your attention away from the flowers and look at him, he was looking forward not facing you. "I don't know how this whole thing will turn out, but i'll protect you. I'll take a bullet... fuck that i'll take multiple bullets for you if I have to." He tells you with a serious tone.

You thought back to the night at the beach with him. That night he had told you he'd take a bullet for Mikey, risk his life if he had to for Mikey, now the tables had turned and he was willing to risk his life for you.... to save you from Mikey. You looked down at the smooth pavement below. You knew someone would have to die, you were planning for that someone to be Mikey... but what if it ends up being Sanzu? Or even you?

You were worried, you knew Sanzu was more than upset about the whole situation, he hadn't really said anything about what had happened though. Maybe he hasn't fully processed that the one person he's been loyal to since day 1 betrayed him. Maybe he's still in denial, you can't imagine how much he's been through the past couple of weeks. Betrayal, almost getting killed, seeing you basically dead, waiting with you while you were in your coma, maybe everything was surreal to him.

But what if it came down to Sanzu having to kill Mikey instead of you killing him? Could he do it? You weren't sure if he'd be able to, you knew somewhere deep inside Sanzu was still loyal to Mikey, on his side even.

"Haru." You spoke, Sanzu humming in response. "If it came down to it.... could you kill him?" You ask as you continue to walk until you notice Sanzu had stopped walking. You looked back, Sanzu was admiring the flowers next to him, a sad smile on his face. "You know.... No, I don't think I could." He simply says, you make an 'o' motion with your mouth, walking closer to him. "I'd say if it came down to it and I had to I'd do it but then I'd probably be lying." He looks over to you.

"It's sad though when I think about it, because I know even if we cornered him he'd give up. He's lost everything, he's in pain and I kind of want to be the one to end his suffering. I just don't know if I could. I guess that makes me weak huh?" You shake your head, admiring the same flower he was staring at before.

"You're not weak Haru, it's normal for you to feel like this. I think you're strong for dealing with everything, it's okay to let your feelings out you know? I'm glad you told me all of this and listen, you don't have to continue this with me if you don't want to, i'll be okay." You give him a genuine smile. "No, i'm doing this with you. He almost killed you, of course I still have a soft spot for him but that doesn't change the fact that you were almost taken from me because of him. I may not be able to kill him but you can, okay? It's just better that way." He begins walking again, you follow up behind him.

"And hey, after this is all over we'll be okay. I'm still unsure about the whole Bonten situation... it'll be left to me if Mikey dies, but should I really continue this life? You could get hurt again. But how do I live a normal life?" He turns his head to look back at you, a grin on his face. "Guess you'll just have to teach me Y/n." You smile, walking a bit faster so you were walking side by side with him now. "Guess I will, meaning you'll have to find joy in something else other than murdering people."

Sanzu chuckles a bit, "Ah damn, it's fine though, because you're my new joy." You push him lightly, both of you laughing. "That was so cheesy Haru." You joke. "Yeah, but it's true. You're my new joy. I love you Y/n, incase you forgot." He grabbed your hand again taking it into his own. "I love you too Haru. You know, just incase you forgot." You say mimicking his words, smiles on both of your faces as you walk back inside the hospital.

The Haitani's met up with you and Sanzu the next day in your hospital room just before you got discharged, Kakucho was there as well.

"So you want our help basically with finding Mikey?" Rindou asks sitting in the hospital chair with his feet propped up on a table that he pulled over, his arms behind his head. "Yeah, you guys know a shit ton of people, especially in Roppongi." Sanzu replies, pulling the table out from Rindou's feet and back to the spot it was originally in causing Rindou to frown. "We're going to visit Kokonoi later, see if he knows anything." You speak as you fold your clothes up, putting them into a bag to bring back home.

"So what's in it for us?" Ran who was leaning against a wall in the room speaks, his hands rest in his pockets. "The hell? I don't know, what do you want?" Sanzu asks in an annoyed tone. Ran looks over to Rindou, both of them exchanging a look. "If Mikey dies, you take over Bonten correct?" Ran asks. "Yeah so what? You wanna take over?" Sanzu looks over to Ran who smiles. "Exactly that, me and Rin will take it over." Sanzu snickers at his response.

"For what? Didn't know you guys were that interested in Bonten." Kakucho now speaks up, Rindou shrugs. "Shits and giggles." Is all Rindou replies with, a bored expression on his face. Sanzu sighs, gathering up the now dead flowers from their vases. "Yeah yeah whatever, do whatever you want with Bonten, I have no purpose for it anymore." You look over at Sanzu, you guessed he was serious about leading a normal life.

Ran grins, "Great, we'll help you then." And with that, the Haitani's were now on your side.

After you and Sanzu finished cleaning up the room, you filled out the discharge papers so you could go home. You both stepped out of the hospital, a slight breeze blowing as you walked to Sanzu's car. He put the few bags of clothes and other essentials in the back seat before getting into the drivers side. He rests one hand on the gear shift, the other on the steering wheel. He looks over at you with a wide grin on his face.

"You ready for what's soon to come?" He asks and you nod, "Don't flake out on me now Haruchiyo." You smile and he puts the car in drive. "Wouldn't dream of it love."

And with that he drives you both back home, your first stop before paying a visit to Kokonoi.

a/n: some more angst coming except i wanna make it super sad like tokyo revengers chapter 204 type sad but maybe not so sad because i'll feel bad for the character it involves if that makes sense

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 292 23
"๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ~" ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™, ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ. Where you...
14.8K 419 20
โ Seeing you all messed up is my pleasure. โž You are a woman who loves broken things and seeing Sano Manjiro is your guilty pleasure. You did everyth...
196K 10.5K 32
"you are everything i wanted, everything i needed, and everything i didn't deserve. yet you chose to stay with me." sanzu haruchiyo x female reader |...
31.3K 1.1K 20
โShe is my pretty little saint.โž haruchiyo x reader ใ€‚หš ใ€‚ WARNING ใ€‚หš ใ€‚ + cursing + lewd words + fluff + angst + nsfw + spoiler;; kanto manji ga...