It's A Gay Thing

By Hey_Its_Ace

When it comes to relationships, Pristina Lockhart has fallen head over heels for Danielle Westbrook, a lesbia... More

1 //
2 //
3 //
4 //
5 //
6 //
7 //
8 //
9 //
10 //
11 //
12 //
14 //
15 //
16 //
17 //
18 //
19//
20 //
21 //
22 //
23 //
24 //
25 //

13 //

7.5K 334 59
By Hey_Its_Ace

13 // Dani

I jolt awake when I hear laughs and the front door slam. They're back. I glance at the alarm clock. It's 10 a.m. I didn't make it clear what time they could come back. Shit.

Pris is still asleep. She's going to kill me when she wakes up.

"It smells like cake," I hear from the other room. It's probably Blue.

Pristina snuggles in closer to me. One of her legs is draped around my waist and one of her hands is lying on my chest. She breathes heavily. She's gorgeous. And if I do this right, she'll be all mine.

The door swings open. Pris jumps awake and I just roll my eyes.

"You all fucked," Alex smiled. "I knew it Dani."

"What the hell Dani!" Pris exclaims next to me, a sheet covering her chest.

I can't even put a word in before Alex continues the embarrassment, "How you're doing princess? Can I join in?"

I turn my head away under Pris' intense stare and Alex's smirking. Tony shoves Alex out of the way and closes my door. Thank God someone is sensible.

Pris looks furious though. She starts getting dressed, in a hurry.

"I'm sorry," I tell her, really disappointed.

She slides her panties back up and I can't help but smile. I feel like taking them off again. She was so wet last night. I even had a dream about it. Either it was that good, or I needed to get some action big time. Anyway, it involved me with Pris again. We did exactly what we did last night, which is why the dream felt more like a flashback. There was no tongue; only fingers. I managed to make her climax, which was really sexy, I have to admit it. Her moans got louder, and she breathed out my name as my fingers stroked her and my lips traveled her neck and breasts. She also told me she had never felt that way - with or without someone. I loved her innocence through it all.

"You always say that. But when do you actually prove that you are?"

"I did last night," I smile. It isn't the moment to be cocky, but the line just came out.

To my surprise, she doesn't get angry. She blushes really hard and tries not to smile, but one finishes by surfacing. She's trying to hook her bra up but can't seem to do so.

"Dammit," she mutters.

I gesture for her to turn around and I kiss her back as I hook it back up. She breathes out a moan, then scolds me, "Stop it, your friends could come in whenever."

I leave the bed after that comment and walk towards the door. I lock it and get back under the covers. She scowls at me and joins me. I grin and she smacks my arm.

"You were sexy last night," I whisper, stroking her thigh.

She's tensing up again, her eyes staring at me. The mood is completely ruined when Alex shouts from the other room, "Dani beats the pussy up!"

I sigh and Pris' back to being pissed. Can't Alex do anything right?

Pris is about to start complaining again but I kiss her. She kisses me back. It's just as magical as the first time her lips touched mine. We make out more passionately and her legs wrap around my hips as we do so. She gestures that she doesn't want to go any further. I stop and we lay like this for a little while.

"I'm sorry," Pris whispers to me.

I turn my head up to her, "About what?"

"Being so - mean to you."

"How are you being mean?"

"I never appreciate you. I'm always moaning about something." I chuckled, moaned. She clearly didn't notice, because she continued talking, "Last night was really special Dani. Thank you."

"No problem, princess."

Her face flushes again. I could easily get used to this. She's so perfect. I look into her eyes and I get lost in them. I get lost in her. I know so little about her, when I think about it. But I strive to discover more about her. She's a puzzle I'll never quite put together, because it's constantly expanding, but I want the pieces and at least attempt to match some of them up. She's slowly but surely becoming my world. I think about her all the time; it's crazy. Her mere smile is sufficient to make me collapse at her feet. I equally lust after her body, but not only for the sex, but the actual connection, it allowed me to have with her. It was exceptional.

We finally wrap it up. My flat mates left a little earlier to do something, not sure what. We shower, get dressed (she even stole one of my sweatshirts) and walk out the door. She tried earlier to convince me not to take her home, but I don't function any other way. Of course I'm taking her home.

As we're strolling, my hand brushes hers. I expected her to let her hand be taken by mine, but to my surprise, that's not the case. That's when I remember: she's not out. It is an issue to me, because I'd hate to have to hide my love for her, but I respect her, and the time she needs. We'll get around to it, when we get around to it.

"What are you doing today?" she asks me.

"Studying," I reply. "I know, kind of boring."

"Yeah, but it is important."

"What are you doing today?" I ask her back.

"I have to spend time with Ari and call my dad."

I wait a moment before asking, "Is it hard without your dad?"

She looks away and rakes her hair back. We turn a corner and continue on that road. It's a sunny morning. The sunlight shines through her blonde locks. She appears like an angel. That's exactly what she is to me.

"It is," she answers. I don't insist on it, yet, she decides to explicit a little, "I love my mom and to an extent, I do love Neil but dad is - dad."

"What happened actually?"

She glances over at me then turns her head elsewhere. I don't think she will answer, but then, to my surprise, she speaks, "My mom worked too much."

"Oh, I get it."

I feel like there's more, but I won't bother her with it. We continue walking and we reach her house. I feel bad that we have to part now. I don't want to leave just yet.

Pris gazes at me, blushing. I smile, under her stare. She leans in, as to kiss me. Her arms wrap around my neck and start to pull me closer to her body. And that's when my phone rings. I pull it out and check who's trying to call me. It's Cindy. Wow, I haven't seen her in a while.

"Who is it?" Pris asks me, concerned.

"Nobody," I stutter.

"So, nobody is making you uncomfortable like this?"

I wait before saying, "She doesn't matter."

She sighs, "Who is she?"

"It's Cindy."

"Cindy Davis?" she guesses, in utter disgust.

"Yeah, how do you know her?"

"I could ask you the same question. But if you know Cindy, it's pretty obvious why."

Pris turns away from me and starts marching up the porch steps. I jog after her, but she doesn't even glance back at me. I stand right behind her as her hands are in her coat pockets for keys. It's true that Cindy has slept with the entire male population, so I can understand why she's pissed at me knowing her.

"We're not fuckbuddies."

"So what are you? Her best friend?" she says, with such sarcasm that it pains me. "I know how she is with guys. I just didn't know she messed around with girls like you too."

"We're only friends."

"With what kind of benefits?"

"Who said there were benefits in all this? She's just a friend."

"Fine, let's play your game and imagine she's just your friend. That makes your circle of friends even more remarkable than it already is."

"What do you mean?" I ask her. She's really starting to irritate me.

"Between her and Alex, your friends could not be further from the definition of perfect."

"Stop criticizing my friends. They've been there way before you have. Don't try to make them less legitimate."

"Fine, stay with your friends and stay away from me."

She goes in and slams the door in my face. I love Pris, but this is tiring. I feel like our relationship is going to be a lot of door slamming. I didn't think that a night of pure passion like the one we shared last night could transform into this. I seriously suck at this.

I stare back at my phone. I have two missed calls and a text by Cindy telling me to come see her tonight.

--

I'm going to stop apologizing for these waits, because I'd be apologizing forever. Here is the next chapter, I'm really sorry.

Remember to comment and vote! Have a nice week x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 99.3K 38
Highest ranking(s): #1 in pride #1 in les #1 in drama #1 in girlxgirl #2 in lesbian #4 in gxg #5 in lgbt (PART ONE OF TWO) Jennifer, a young and be...
47.2K 1.7K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...
309K 4.2K 28
(IN EDITING) Dana Lockhart is an average teenage girl struggling with the fact that she's a lesbian. When she recieves a journal for her 16th birthda...
13.3K 270 16
Heartbreak girl gets her heart broken