☆ love journal | midoriya izu...

By giyyuuii

no. i'm not falling for you, so please have mercy on me . "what a simp, just ask her out!" ☆ a story wherein... More

note
☆ play
02 : ICE CREAM
august 02, 2021
03 : CAUGHT
04 : DOODLES
august 04, 2021
05 : FEELINGS
06 : FRIENDLY DATE?
august 06, 2021
07 : PARTNERS
august 27, 2021
08 : MISSION TO GET HER NUMBER
09 : MISSING
010 : REALIZATION
011 : REJECTED
012 : TEA
september 02 2021
☆ special chapter : being a slave
note

01 : HELPING HAND

3K 125 100
By giyyuuii

IZUKU MIDORIYA bit the tip of his pen as he eyed you as your (h/c) hair danced along with your movements while you're doing the usual training, occasionally having conversations with Mina Ashido.

Izuku is currently taking a little break before going back to practice so he decided to observe everyone and write down on his 'journal' but looks like his plan went flying down the hill when his eyes landed on you. He took out a complete different notebook, slightly smiling as he started writing. His eyes would only leave you for a minute before going back to observing you again, seems like he can't stop himself even though if someone would see him they would probably think that he is creepy.

"Why don't you just ask her out, Deku-kun?" A sudden voice asked behind him making him flinch and look at the owner of the voice.

He sighed in relief when he saw that it was his bestfriend, Ochako Uraraka. Izuku hid his notebook that is especially for you and just took out the notebook were he has his notes about heroes are.

"What are you saying?" He tried denying but it was no use. Uraraka can see through him, to be honest he is quite obvious.

"You can't fool me, you like (L/N)-san." Uraraka said not even thinking if someone would hear her.

Izuku blushes furiously and started panicking while telling her to keep it down, looking around if someone saw them. Uraraka grinned at the panic that is written on her friend's face she leaned forward but not invading his space before she tapped his shoulder to assure him.

"Don't worry Deku-kun! No one probably heard me." Uraraka said, slightly shaking her head to be more convincing.

"I just don't want them to misunderstand." Izuku replied, slightly playing with his fingers.

Uraraka's brow went up. "Misunderstand what?" She asked curiously.

Izuku averted his eyes and just decided to write on his notebook completely trying to escape Uraraka's question but he knows that it's rude.

"About me liking (L/N)-san." He answered not minding taking a look at his friend who is now smirking at him.

"Why wouldn't you want anyone to know that?" A different voice said. The two students froze on their spot in complete shock because someone heard them.

Izuku is sweating like crazy and a darker shade of blush decorated on his cheeks. The thought of someone knowing him liking (L/N) (Y/N) scared him. He didn't want them to know-more like he didn't want you to know.

"Iida! You scared us!" Uraraka whined. The relief on their face when they saw that it was their friend, Iida Tenya.

The latter looked confused, he fixed his glasses before standing up straight.

"Who wouldn't like (L/N)-san? She's outgoing and super friendly, almost everyone in our year is her friend. She's also smart and strong. And have I mentioned the beauty she holds, overall she's almost perfect!" Iida added before looking at you and smiled.

Izuku couldn't stop himself from thinking. Does Iida like you? He isn't being selfish, you're not his anyway. But the thought of him and his friend having the same person who they like would be complicated. After all, Izuku won't give you up but he doesn't want to fight with his friend.

"Iida, do you perhaps like (L/N)?" Uraraka asked while silently wishing that he doesn't. She could see the worry on Izuku's face.

Iida panicked and waved his hands to deny. "I do! But not romantically, (L/N)-san is a friend to me! No more, no less." He said.

"That's a relief then! Do you perhaps know if (L/N)-san is in a relationship with someone?" Uraraka took the opportunity to ask. After all you are famous and the fact that Iida, Yaoyorozu and you are the class representatives meaning you three are most likely to be with each other often.

"U-Uraraka!" Izuku panicked.

"What? I'm just asking." Uraraka said while wiggling her eyebrows suspiciously.

Iida tried recalling if you had mention something about your love life. But he couldn't think of any of those to be your topics. "I don't think so, she's practically busy with training and studying." He answered making the two nod.

Of course you were busy, Izuku knows that so well. He feels relieve after knowing that you're not in a relationship with someone.

"Another question! Is she interested in someone? She doesn't have flings right?" Uraraka asked again making Izuku's eyes widened.

You having flings?! That's not quite impossible, but it doesn't seem like you were the type to play around with other people.

"F-Flings? That's such a weird question for you to ask Uraraka-san! But I don't think she has flings, she's not the type to do that! But who knows?" Despite being shock about what Uraraka had asked Iida still answered. Yeah, who knows?

Uraraka nodded before giving Izuku a smile saying 'thank me later' Izuku gave her a frown but still he will thank Uraraka later.

"What's with the questions about (L/N)-san? Why are you two suddenly interested?" Iida asked while eyeing the two suspiciously.

"Nothing." Izuku answered.

"You two were talking about her earlier before I arrived." Iida added. He wasn't the type of person to pry but he thinks that he has the rights to know since a classmate of theirs is involved, as a class president but also as a friend.

"Ah eh-" Izuku stuttered, trying to think of an excuse.

"It's because Deku-kun likes her." Uraraka whispered making Iida's eyes widened because of the revelation. Izuku couldn't look at his friend and just averted his eyes.

"Do you perhaps mean, romantically?" Iida whispered back earning a nod from the excited Uraraka.

"You got it!"

"That's a shock! I didn't even notice!" Iida said while smiling lightly. Happy for his friend.

Uraraka scoffed. "Of course you wouldn't." Knowing Iida, he's probably thinking that everything is platonic. He couldn't even recognize the stares that Izuku gave (L/N) (Y/N) from time to time. Uraraka saw them all.

"It's supposed to be a secret." Izuku whined at his friend, Uraraka just grinned.

"Sorry! But Iida should know this, he is our friend after all." Uraraka said. She's right though. Izuku nodded.

"You really like her?" Iida asked to confirm. Izuku nodded. Uraraka gave Iida a frown, probably the latter doubting her.

"You should talk to her Midoriya-kun, you guys haven't held a conversation even once right?" The boy with glasses suggested making Izuku remember something. He groaned before hiding his face in his palms making the other two look at each other in confusion.

"We talked once." He answered.

"Really? That's nice! What was it about?" Iida asked. It was a shock for them since Izuku didn't tell them about his talk with you.

"She asked for a tip on how to answer an equation easily but out of embarrassment I just stuttered and ended up walking away from her. In the ending she asked someone else." Izuku said while hiding his face in his palms. An obvious blush can be seen even if he tried to hide it.

He wasn't the type of person to ignore someone or ditch on them, it was just his embarrassment got ahead of him since it was you who approached him out of the blue which surprised him.

"You what?!" The two shouted in chorus their eyes widened at the confession of their friend.

"That was rude." Iida commented which Uraraka agreed on.

"She probably thinks you're weird." Uraraka thought making Izuku groan.

"No need to remind me!" He whined.

Before the two could even answer him their teacher scolded them and told them to start practicing. Izuku decided to forget about the topic and just focus on his training for a while. He was having a hard time to not look at you but still manage to finish the tricks he had learned.

.

"What about giving some love letters? Most people like those! A secret admirer how sweet could that be?" Uraraka said.

They are currently eating lunch together. Uraraka decided to help Izuku on how to make a move on their classmate but Izuku didn't take it seriously. After all he still doesn't have the confidence to talk to you after the accident of him stuttering in front of you and walking away.

"Why send a letter when he can just tell them directly?" Shoto Todoroki who is beside them asked. He slurped on his cold soba as he listened to their conversation. In fact he doesn't know what's going on and who's the person they are talking about but he tried to help by giving suggestions also.

"What? Letters are way more sweet and Deku-kun can't reveal his identity because he's too shy." Uraraka joked making the mentioned guy frown.

She's right though. He's been having a crush on you for a while but he still isn't making any move.

"I told you guys. I don't have feelings. It's not romantic I swear." Izuku butted in but none of them listened and just continued giving suggestions.

"Why not ask to be friends first? You could get to know each other." Iida said making Uraraka and Shoto nod.

"You're right Iida! But how would Izuku do the approach?" Uraraka thought.

While the both of them being lost in their own thought. They didn't notice Iida who just left their table to go to the table you are sitting in.

"Iida is going to Monoma's table." Shoto announced making the two look at him.

"Why? Monoma hates class a. Iida has nothing to sa-Why is he going to (L/N)'s table?!" Izuku choked while he watch his friend approach you.

What is he gonna do? Why would he approach you all of a sudden? Has his friend forgotten that they were just talking about you a while ago?

"Let him Deku-kun, it's not like Iida would tell them about your feelings." Uraraka stopped him when she noticed that Izuku would go after Iida.

"Feelings?" Shoto asked, not understanding what they meant.

"Yes, romantic feelings." Uraraka grinned before looking back at Iida.

"Oh." Shoto knew what she meant but he's not catching up. Who does Midoriya like? Is it Monoma or (L/N)?

The distance between their table and yours is enough for them to see your reaction but couldn't hear the topic. They saw how Iida started talking to you and you replying back. Monoma who is in front of you has an obvious frown on his face while eyeing Iida.

Your eyes widened making Izuku worry. After that you smiled instantly while nodding your head, Iida got back on their table, Uraraka gave him a wide eye look.

"What did you say?" She asked immediately.

"If Midoriya couldn't approach (L/N) then she's the one who's gonna approach him." Iida said.

"What?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 496 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
2.5K 67 12
Mina Ashido knew one thing about her friendship with Izuku Midoriya-that she could get hurt. A friendly, popular guy with a girlfriend taking a likin...
1M 36.7K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...
719K 32.4K 78
HIGHEST RANKING #1 in XReader [12/23/18] #1 in izukuxreader [12/23/18] #1 in myheroacademia [12/23/18] #5 in midoriyaxreader [12/23/18] --- "Why do y...