The Panic Room

By heyyy-wolfix

Okay, I'm bad at Descriptions so, no descriptions .-. More

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

2 0 0
By heyyy-wolfix

"Good Morning, Miss Miller. I see you're pretty late. What's the excuse this time?" I looked to my left. There she was, the bossiest counselor I've ever met in all of the schools I've been too.
"Nothing much." I said as she got a yellow sticker and wrote my name on it. "Here." She said, handing me the yellow sticker. It wasn't the first time I saw that. They give you the yellow sticker when your late to school, well, I think, since my other schools never did that. "Say Hi to Mr. Johnson from my part" She giggled. "Sure." I told her.
I walked across the cafeteria. That woman is in love with my teacher. My teacher, Mr. Johnson, was admired by many teachers, even the principal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 15.9K 62
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...
18K 948 39
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...
8.2K 59 20
IΜΆSΜΆLΜΆAΜΆNΜΆDΜΆ ΜΆOΜΆFΜΆ ΜΆTΜΆHΜΆEΜΆ ΜΆSΜΆLΜΆAΜΆUΜΆGΜΆHΜΆTΜΆEΜΆRΜΆEΜΆDΜΆ ------------------------------------------------ Chris. We all know how you are like. But leaving...
13.7K 1.4K 32
αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž‚αž·αžαžαžΆαž’αž˜αŸ’αž˜αž‡αžΆαžαž·αž”αž„αŸ’αž€αžΎαžαžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž˜αž€αž’αŸ„αž™αž˜αžΆαž“αžœαžΆαžŠαžΎαž˜αŸ’αž”αžΈαž‡αž½αž™αž’αŸ’αž“αž€αžŠαž‘αŸƒαžœαžΆαž€αŸαž›αŸ’αž’αžŽαžΆαŸŽαžαŸ‚αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž˜αž·αž“αž…αž„αŸ‹αž”αžΆαž“αžœαžΆαž‘αŸαžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž€αŸαž…αž„αŸ‹αžšαžŸαŸ‹αž“αŸ…αž’αž˜αŸ’αž˜αžαžΆαžŠαžΌαž…αž’αŸ’αž“αž€αžŠαž‘αŸƒαžŠαŸ‚αžš