𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 ━━ 𝘥𝘳𝘦...

By fynnaroo

❚ powerless ❚ ❝ practice lines with me? ❞ ❝ are we actually going to practice ... More

𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 ━━ 𝘴𝘺𝘯𝘰𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘴
𝐢. character moodboards
𝐢𝐢. act one, playlist
𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter one
𝐢𝐯. chapter two
𝐯. chapter three
𝐯𝐢𝐢. chapter five
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter six
𝐢𝐱. chapter seven
𝐱. chapter eight
𝐱𝐢. chapter nine
𝐱𝐢𝐢. chapter ten
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter eleven
𝐱𝐢𝐯. chapter twelve
𝐱𝐯. chapter thirteen
𝐱𝐯𝐢. chapter fourteen
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. chapter fifteen
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter sixteen
𝐱𝐢𝐱. chapter seventeen
𝐱𝐱. chapter eighteen
𝐱𝐱𝐢. chapter ninteen
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty one
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. chapter twenty two
𝐱𝐱𝐯. chapter twenty three
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. chapter twenty four
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty five
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty six
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. chapter twenty seven
𝐱𝐱𝐱. chapter twenty eight
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. chapter twenty nine
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. chapter thirty
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. act two, playlist
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. chapter thirty one
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. chapter thirty two
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯i. chapter thirty three
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯ii. chapter thirty four
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯iii. chapter thirty five
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. chapter thirty six
𝐱𝐥. chapter thirty seven
𝐱𝐥𝐢. chapter thirty eight

𝐯𝐢. chapter four

8K 221 255
By fynnaroo

scrambled eggs with a side of t̶o̶a̶s̶t̶ texts

✍︎︎

"first day of shooting, are you excited?!" maddie yells in drew's ear, startling the boy, making him drop some eggs on the floor.

"i was." he looks at her, eyes bright and the smile on her face beaming in excitement, then at his mushy scrambled eggs on the dirty ground.

"shit, i'm sorry, drewsky," she pats his arm, quickly grabbing some napkins on the buffet table and bending down to clean up the mess she caused.

"nah, you're good, i'm just tired from last night," he shrugs, settling down his plate and squatting down to help her.

"i couldn't sleep last night either," madelyn nods at his answer, collecting the last of the yellow mush into her napkin and chucking it into a nearby garbage can. "too much adrenaline, i guess," she stands, holding her hand out and pulling him up.

"yo!" austin calls out to the pair, both displaying cheeky grins as he makes his way over. "is this buffet table only for the camerons or what?" he jokes, dabbing drew and maddie up.

"actually, kooks only," maddie corrects him, pointing to the words imprinted on the table cloth.

"wow, they really want to create tension already," drew states, grabbing his plate again and placing another serving of scrambled eggs on it. "i wonder whose idea that was."

"it was mine," a sultry voice answers behind the trio.

drew smirks to himself, knowing exactly who that is. he swiftly turns his head over his left shoulder, "of course it is." dropping the spoon handle back to where it was, he turns around fully to see her again. "nice to see you again."

"i mean, francis ford coppola did the same thing for the greasers and the socs, why not give it a try?" derrielle pushes back a fallen strand of hair back behind her ear, "morning y'all." she greets austin and maddie with a wave.

"guys, this is"— he starts to introduce her to the others but cline interrupts him.

—"i know who she is," maddie rolls her eyes at the actor before squeezing the writer in a warm and welcoming hug. "how's it grooving, dj?"

"oh, you know, mornings," elle shrugs, pulling away from madelyn.

"yeah, you're elle, right? one of the screenwriters for the show?" austin asks, pointing at her. "i'm austin, topper thornton."

"yeah, that's me," she smiles, dimples forming.

"you must be shitting your pants," austin jokes, "like your dream is finally coming a reality?"

"yeah!" maddie yells, shaking derrielle's arms in excitement. "all that hard work is finally coming to fruition!"

"fruition? that's a big word," drew teases her, picking up his spoon and eating some eggs. "even for you."

"fuck off," maddie jeers playfully, shaking her head at austin's laugh.

"i just think that the walking thesaurus, here," drew turns his gaze on derrielle, "is rubbing off on maddie a little too much."

his tongue-in-cheek grin becoming a crooked smirk as he watches elle get angry.

"what did ya just call me?" her eyes narrow as she puts her all weight on the back of her left heel;  arms crossing over in front of each other; head tilting wanda maximoff style.

"you heard me," his voice smug. he takes another bite of his eggs.

"uh," austin jumps into the conversation, holding out his finger into the air as if he was telling his teacher something. "he called you a walking thesaurus."

"oh i heard him, tex," derrielle bestows another clever wordplay, shifting her eyes quickly to the tan boy— who smiles in appreciation of the nickname.

she really is a walking thesaurus.

"drew, if you want me to rub off on you," shifting her eyes back to the boy eating his breakfast, "all you need to do is ask."

drew practically chokes at her boldness.
derrielle laughs as she's pulled away by a proud madelyn.

✍︎︎

drew's phone pings as he watches derrielle write down notes in her book. his and nick's scene play out on the camera. the producers were courteous enough to allow her to be there during the shooting after all.

her tongue a little out of her mouth as she makes a funny face in concentration. her pencil jotting words quickly as her eyes never tear away from the screen.

he was so nervous around her.
he fucked up his lines more.
every time he did, he glanced over to her, worried about what she would say but her pretty lips displayed a reassuring smile.
every time.

finally, after what felt like forever, he performed great.
as he, usually, always does.

now, drew starkey is sitting on barry's couch, a cold monster drink in hand. he was waiting for nick to come back from the bathroom.

another ping comes from his phone.

turns out, he won't be waiting for nick after all.

yo
delivered 1 min. ago

YOOOO
COUNTRY CLUBBB
ANSWER ME BACK RN

what
did u lock urself in the bathroom again
get jd to help you with that
im busy

no and no ur not

wdym 🦭
ye i am

👀fucking derrielle is not "busy"
AND BEFORE YOU SAY U WERENT
YOU WERE

BRO
NICK
I WASNT
WERE FRIENDS

that's some bullshit

dude
you have it bad
everyone knows it

no idk what ur talking ab

you rn:👨‍🦯
LMFAOOO 😭😭😭
DONT LIE TO UR ALLFATHER

MF IM NOT LYING

BITCH I SAW U

HWAT AREVYOU TALKING AB

SNEAKING OUT OF HER TRAILER THIS MORNING
YOU AINT SLICK BRO

you're begging to be caught.

fuck
pls don't tell anyone
i broke curfew and slept over
nbd

sure bud
slept 😏
gotcha

no nick
i'm serious
we literally cuddled on her couch
that's it

okay?

okay
jeez
but ik u like her
cant deny that

YEAH
AS FRIENDS
GOOD 👍🏻 WE ON THE SAME PAGE

NAHHH
WHY THE FUCK U LYINNN 🎶 WHY U ALWAYS LYINNNGG 🎶 🎶

lying is in my job description,
are you saying im bad at my job?

TODAY YOU WERE THATS FOSHO

🖕🏻

BRO I SAW U AT BREAKFAST
YALL WERE FLIRTING BACK AND FORTH THE WHOLE TIME

it's okay, she's cute
i understand

i know that was a ploy to see if i cared
i don't

oh?
so lemme text rudy real quick and tell him that

YOU WOULDNT

😈
try me bitch

FINEE
FINE I DO LIKE HER
ARE YOU HAPPY

v happy
mission accomplished
ty

✍︎︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 818 14
❁ཻུ۪۪┊ 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐏 𝐒𝐄𝐗. 🖇 🪩 ❝ 𝗆𝗒 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 ❞ 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 �...
711K 19.6K 51
If I'm on fire, you'll be made of ashes too. JJ MAYBANK / FEM!OC OBX SEASON 1 FIRST DRAFT ⸻ 05/08/20 → 07/17/20 EDITED ⸻ 02/09/23 → 04/19/23 #1st in...
1M 13K 80
𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦...
328K 6K 43
▍CORNELIA STREET ━━━ ❝ i hope i never lose you, hope it never ends ❞ - HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 drewstarkey #1 corneliastreet #1 reallife #1 madelyncl...