Outliers [L.S]

By louisrrry

"Louis, let me be open with you," he mutters softly. My brain was pounding with warnings. I knew deep down t... More

Prologue*
1*
2*
3*
4*
5*
6*
7
8*
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

18*

221 10 0
By louisrrry

FIRST CHAPTER IN A LONG TIME! I'm so excited to start again and updates should be quick! I don't work but I do have school so I won't have an exact schedule but I'll be updating a lot:) I've really missed you guys and this story.

Louis POV:

Every other second a different guy I knew was trying to kill me. The handcuffs I was in made it so much more difficult to do anything. I could barely fight them off. I wished I had Harry's help.

Harry.

I quickly thought of anything else but him. I didn't have time for that. Not when I was quite literally fighting for my life.

A guy I recognize as Cole charges towards me. I swing my already bruised hands out, smashing them across his face.

From the lack of weapons (other than my gun but it was too difficult to use with my hands cuffed together.) I was using my hands as a literal bat. Each time I had to use my hands it became more painful. I've never been good at combat due mostly to the fact my body wasn't strong enough for it. I got tired easily. I often forget what to do. If my father was here, he would be screaming at me.

Cole grabs the cuffs and yanks me. I try to kick out at him but he only smirks and steps away. I didn't know it was possible for my heart to beat this fast. I already had so much adrenaline coursing through me, which was helping me a whole bunch, but now I had fear too. Mostly fear.

I was still confused why the same people I was semi friends with were trying to kill me. Or save me? I had no clue what their intentions were. All my brain could think was Drew's words.

"Your father will take care of you."

I yanked my joined hands up, hitting Cole in the chin causing his head to fly back. That seemed to make him even angrier. I swallowed harshly.

My breathing was irregular. I'm gasping for air every other second. I knew my body was being pushed to its limit but I couldn't stop. I tried reciting all the things my father had lectured me on in the training room.

Your feet Louis!

God! Don't flop your arms around like a fish!

Put your body into it! Not your shoulder! You're too slim for that shit!

Stop swinging with your arms! It's your body! It's always your body!

I dropped to the ground, grabbed my gun, and shot Cole before he had any time to reach me again. With the slight stop of people attempting to kill me I breathe a sigh of relief. A small break isn't much but it's a break nonetheless.

I repeat my fathers words. Playing them over in my head. Why was it so impossible for me to do? I grit my teeth while trying to slip my hands from the cuffs. My wrists were purple and bleeding. The skin being ripped off from my many attempts to remove them. I sighed through my nose.

Pain is not real William! It's in your head. Control your mind.

Don't let your mind control you! You control it. Break your finger son.

Your body is your control. Not your mind's. Your body doesn't have a limit unless you let it.

I braced myself as I brought my arms down, smashing them into my knee. My vision blurred but when it came back into focus I felt delighted with myself. The cuffs were still around my wrists but the chain had snapped.

Someone kicks me in the side making me fall over dumbly. I kick my foot out blindly, and knock the attacker down to then quickly shoot them.

I've already gone through three rounds. I only had three more. I push myself to my feet quickly. I pushed the gun barrel out to check exactly how many rounds I had left. I click it back into place. Three rounds like how I thought.

Two guys I know, Riley and Bryce, come racing towards me. From what I could tell they had no weapons on them.

Everything is a weapon son. Use that to your advantage.

Riley wraps his hand around my throat, lifting me up the wall. I press my thumb into his eye socket until I feel a small pop. He drops me while screaming, grabbing his face. I raise my gun to shoot him but it's not there. My hands are empty.

I whirl on the other guy, pushing back the thoughts of my missing gun. My fathers words ringing around my head.

I tackle Bryce to the ground. I stab a finger to the side of his neck. His eyes bulge, while he turns purple. Suffocating. His eyes go dull.

If you have nothing else, always break their windpipe.

A body crashes into mine. Smashing me to the ground. I gasp out, pushing the attackers face. Blood seeps through the crack of my fingers, and I realize it's Riley. I bring my knee up, trying to put some sort of space between our bodies but he's like 50 pounds heavier than me. I grit my teeth, putting all my strength into it. He still doesn't budge.

He presses his hand into my face, pushing it back so my necks bent awkwardly.

"I'm not supposed to kill you. But you took out my eye so why not snap your neck in return," he asks in a growl, sitting up so he's sitting on my chest. My back arches as he continues to push my face, now using both hands.

"Oh look at your wrist pet! Those are going to be infected," he pauses, laughing a choking laugh, "oh never mind. I'm killing you."

I reach for his face but he swats my hand away with a laugh.

"Now now. Don't be feisty with me, pet! It won't even hurt."

I swallow harshly. Blood pools and drips from his eye. Landing on my chest.

Everything is a weapon.

I rip my shirt from my collar, taking the loose fabric and wrapping it around Riley's neck. I tugged it tight, watching as he also suffocated by my hands.

His body goes limp, and he drops onto me. I push him off. Panting as I stand up.

In the mix of my distraction, someone grabs me. They wrap me into their arms, and if it was under a different circumstance it would look like a hug. In reality they're just making sure I don't break free from them.

I attempt to shove them, elbow them, pretty much anything, but it's just useless. They've got me now, and I think they know it by the way their chest shakes with a laugh.

They start to waddle me down the hallway, away from the Chaos. I knew no one from Harry's gang would help me. They all hated me. The only person that would, was Harry. That's why I find myself searching for him in the crowd.

I spot him shoving some guy into the wall, choking him. Probably to death, but that isn't what matters right now.

"Harry," I find myself shouting. The person holding me quickly covers my mouth with their hand As they continue to waddle me down the hall. I feel so useless at this moment. I was feeling the usual feeling of weakness again. I needed Harry here to make me feel strong.

I knew eventually I would have to get rid of my feelings for him. I should have never acted on them. We would never work in the first place and I've already accepted that but the kiss had made it feel like it would.

A tear slides down my cheek as they walk me around a corner, and away from the sight of everything I've ever known.

The last thought I have before my world turned black is that Harry never even looked back at me.

***

When I awoke, I found myself tied in a chair. Have the people here not gone through the same training as me? We were trained for situations like this. I knew how to get out of these ropes just as much as they did.

Just to humor them, I decided to wait. I would wait however long I would have to until someone came back here to do whatever they wanted to do with me.

I waited a long time. Minutes turned into hours. The white walls started to bore me. The rope became uncomfortable. I tried humming a tune to entertain me but nothing helped.

The most annoying part is that my mind always went back to him. Reminding me how he didn't bother to help me. How he was so weird. It worried me. I was starting to like him, care for him. It was squashed by the awkward air between us that I have very much caused.

I think the problem for me personally is that I realized it wouldn't work with us. Not the way it needed to for it would be healthy. I wasn't even sure if he liked me back. I couldn't be thinking about letting my feelings grow for him if there was the chance of him not liking me. I just wished I didn't find him so attractive, it would make it a lot easier.

I thought pretty hard after our kiss. I realized that I had always found him attractive. Even with how badly he has treated me. I think after I got to know him after time, it turned into a crush. I was sure this crush I could get rid of over time. I just had made the mistake of acting on it, which is not something I would let happen again.

Suddenly, the door opened. In stepped a guy I knew. His name was Logan and he looked the same as when he was transferred to Fairview. Long hair and all.

"I hadn't thought of you as a traitor, Louis," he mumbled. From what I could tell he carried no weapons with him, causing me to relax. I was slightly worried I would have to endure more torture.

"Me neither." He hums in return. He shuts the door behind him.

"You're for interrogation. Seeing as Harry decided not to join your father, there is valuable information that we need from his side. His plans and such," Logan grabs a chair from the corner, and pulls it over for it in front of me before sitting on it. "We know Harry would never give up his plans but maybe his pet would."

"Well, this interrogation is over. I know nothing of Harry's plan or anything. I only found out about them right before they happened," I explain. Logan rolls his eyes while rolling up his sleeve.

"I knew you wouldn't make this easy Louis. We were trained within the same system over all." That's when his fist flies across my face. My eyes flash white, and I feel the slightest bit of blood dribble down my chin. I look at him, with my head still slacked. I felt slightly embarrassed for Logan, I knew this was pointless. I'm just waiting for him to realize it is. It wasn't like I was lying.

"I still don't know anything. I'm not lying either. You could ask any of Harry's men the same and they would have the same amount of information as me," I shoot. I spit the blood pooling in my mouth in his direction. It soaks into his white shirt, and I feel satisfaction.

He punches me again, in the same spot. My ears ring lowly this time. More blood pools into my mouth.

"Maybe you can be more specific about what kind of information you want," I snapped. My hands start to become restless in my bounds. My body working with the instinct that's burned into me.

"Why did he come here," Logan asks calmly, already raising his fist for another blow.

"Because he wanted to."

Another punch.

"I said, why did he come here?"

I spit the blood from my mouth.

"Because he fucking wanted to! I don't know!"

A sigh. Another punch.

"A different question. How many men does he have?"

"I don't know."

Another punch. Logan glares harshly.

"What's the layout of his cottage? Don't say you don't know either because I know you do. You've been there."

"I don't know. I've only seen so much," I snapped. Logan reaches into his pocket and pulls out brass knuckles. My stomach sinks.

He slips his fingers into the holes, and flexes his fingers while smirking at me. I raise my chin up, not wanting to show any weakness.

"Last time before I use these baby's. What's the layout?"

I swallow heavily. "I don't know."

I gasp from the impact. A crack rings throughout my head, and I grit my teeth against it. I ignore the way my head spins when I open my eyes. Logan stares back at me with an evil look.

"Who's Harry's top men?"

"I don't know. I'm not close enough with Harry to know," I grumble.

Why are you lying for him! My brain screams at me.

A punch.

"Joe! Bring in the bucket!"

A short man wearing baggy clothes comes waddling in. He places the bucket of water between Logan's and I's feet. I have no clue what the point of it is.

"Who's Harry's top men? Pet."

"I don't fucking know!"

My head is pushed violently into the water. I thrash against the sudden cold, and shock. My lungs already burn, from me not having the chance to breathe in before. I squeeze my hands into fists, as I hold my breath. The seconds that pass feel like hours, and I'm wondering how much longer I can hold my breath.

Finally, I'm released. I gasp loudly. My lungs praising me for the oxygen.

"What the hell," I gasp. Logan only punches me in the face with the brass knuckles in return.

"Who's Harry's top men?"

I swallow heavily, and instead focus on my bounds. I've already almost got one hand out. All I need to do is hold Logan off as long as possible.

"Fine. There um let me think," I mumble. I pretend to be in thought and Logan seems to be very on edge waiting for my reply.

"Ronnie."

One hand out.

"Um I think," I trail off. Both hands free. The ropes slack around my waist making it very obvious my hands are free.

"Rot in hell, that's right."

I grab the chair from behind me, and slam it over Logan's head before making a break for it.

_____

HELLO!!!!!

I hope you like the new update :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 39 23
"I can't keep doing this," he said as he stopped and glanced back at me. "You can't keep running either," I said loudly. That made him turn and fac...
5.6K 91 10
Harry and Louis were the happiest couple, they had everything they could ask for, yes, they were closeted by their management but that didn't matter...
52.5K 2.1K 27
"Stop crying baby, we'll be alright." Harry presses his lips against his boyfriend's temple, trying to comfort him. "I don't know if I am able to han...
1.8K 70 18
A love that got so toxic. "What are we doing here Harry? Liam? For fucks sake!" "Louis. Calm down. We're concerned about you two." "Aren't we on a hi...