My Little Meow Meow - DNF

By hidingpandauwu

This fanfic will be pretty chill, so if you need a calming, fluff read, this is the book for you! George flie... More

Ch. 1 - The Curse
Ch. 2 - New Pet!
Ch. 3 - Human or Cat?
Ch. 4 - Patches loves me, Help!
Ch. 5 - Last resort
Ch. 6 - Believe Me
Ch. 7 - I'm staying
Ch. 8 - Plans and Cuddles
Ch. 9 - I burn you?
Ch. 10 - What are we?
Ch. 11 - Welcome to the family
Ch. 12 - Made for you
Ch. 13 - I don't want to hurt you
Ch. 14 - How we love
Ch. 15 - Love is sick
Ch. 16 - Stress
Ch. 17 - Forever?
Ch. 18 - Mistakes
Ch. 19 - Pillow fights
Ch. 20 - Denny's
Ch. 21 - Cooking stream
Ch. 22 - Night and day
Ch. 23 - Aquaphobia
Ch. 24 - Georgenotfound
Ch. 25 - Ice cream
Ch. 26 - Maybe we should only be friends
Ch. 27 - I love you
Ch. 29 - Make me
Ch. 30 - Cat toys
Ch. 31 - Memory
Ch. 32 - Longing
Ch. 33 - George's Birthday

Ch. 28 - Downpour

7.5K 295 291
By hidingpandauwu

George stormed off in the direction of the park, His face red with embarrassment. Why did Dream have to say that? And why did George's face have to blush so easily? He could hear Dream laughing behind him, which only made George blush more. He sighed and picked up his pace. He needed to calm down before turning around and letting Dream see him.

Dream watched George speedwalk away from him with a smile. George was so easy to read. "brrrrr, brrrrr, brrrr." Dream pulled his phone out of his pocket. "Hello?"

George walked into the park, A lot of people were around, playing games on the field or at the skatepark. George wandered over to the playground and sat down at the empty swings. He watched silently as a mother followed her three-year-old little girl around and helped her go down the slide.

He smiled softly, it reminded him of his mother, he hadn't called her in forever. Maybe now that he looked like himself again he could facetime her. But he didn't bring his phone with him so he'll have to wait until he gets home. Right now he should hang out with Dream. He looked around but Dream was nowhere in sight. How fast was he walking? George shrugged it off. Dream won't take too long, he told himself.

"Excuse me."

George looked up to see the young mother from before. "Yes?"

"Hi, sorry to bother you. This is probably really weird, but my daughter just loves cats. And you're cosplay looks so cool, could she get a picture with you?"

"Cosplay?" George asked confused.

"Yeah, your cat ears and tail."

George felt his stomach twist. Of course, the spell wasn't as easy as saying I love you. Maybe it only gave George a little time before turning back into a catboy. He forced a smile, "Sure, just don't post it online."

She smiled, "Okay, Mila, come over here." The little girl came running over. George knelt on the ground next to her. The mum took out her phone and took a few pictures.

"Are you a real cat person?" Mila asked.

George laughed, "Maybe."

Mila stared at him with wonder, "Wow."

George waved goodbye to them and quickly left to go find Dream. He was freaking out, what if a fan saw him like this? How was he going to explain it? George saw a group of twelve-year-old boys walking toward him, he hastily hid behind a tree. George sighed and looked down at his feet, only to see a Great Dane dog staring at him. George took in a deep breath, please don't start barking at me. He pleaded to himself.

"Bark, bark, bark!!" George felt faint. He had to get away, but his feet wouldn't move. "Bark, Bark!" Where the hell was the owner of this dog?! The dog moved closer with every bark. Was this random dog going to bite him? He didn't want to stay to find out, He forced his body to move. His cat instincts kicked in and the next thing he knew he was 10 feet off the ground. He sat in the tree looking down at the still very mad dog. Finally, the owner came over and took the dog away not even noticing George in the tree.

Today sucks, George thought.

He was about to jump down before he realized just how high up he was. George wasn't scared of most things, but heights, heights terrified him. How did he let himself climb up so high? George felt the wind pick up, and the tree started swaying. He closed his eyes and hugged one of the breaches. Could this day get any worse? And where was Dream?

George let a few tears fall down his cheeks. He just wanted to go home. Today had been so stressful, he just wanted it to be over. He wanted to fall asleep in Dream's warm arms. He didn't want to be a cat anymore. He just wanted to be normal.

"George?" He heard an angelic voice call. He looked down to see Dream staring up at him with a worried look, "What are you going up there?"

George felt even more tears fall, "D-dream, help me." He choked out.

Dream opened up his arms, "Jump and I'll catch you."

George shook his head, "I can't. If I let go I-I'll fall."

Dream moved directly under him, "George, I'll catch you, you'll be okay." He said reassuringly.

George closed his eyes and hugged the tree even tighter, "I can't." He repeated.

Dream sighed, "George, do you trust me?"

Without hesitation, "No."

"George! Just fall! I promise I'll catch you." Dream was losing patience.

George shook his hand. "T-too scared."

"Do I need me to call the fire apartment?" Dream joked. George didn't find it funny. "Fine, I'm coming up to get you." Dream walked around the tree to find the best spot to climb up at. He pulled himself up and sat down beside George. Dream grabbed George's hands and peeled them off the tree. George quickly wrapped them around Dream's waist. and buried his face into Dream's chest. Dream hugged George close to him. George attached to him like a koala and Dream carefully descended the tree. once they were on solid ground Dream let go, but George didn't. "Come on, George, you're okay now." Dream kissed him on the forehead.

George only tightened his grip. "B-but my tail and ears." He whined into Dream's neck.

Dream looked at him concerned, "You don't have a tail or cat ears."

George let go of Dream and looked at where his tail would be, "Where did it go?"

"Did it come back?" Dream asked confused.

"Yeah, I even had to take a picture with a little girl because they thought I was cosplaying," George whined.

Dream chuckled, "That's kind of funny. Why did you turn back into a catboy? Did you think about hating me or something?"

George rolled his eyes, "No. C-can we go home?" George wiped away his dry tears.

Dream smiled, he loved that George called his house home. "Okay," He took George's hand and they started walking back. "How did you end up in a tree?"

"A dog started barking at me." George frowned.

Dream smirked, "Oh my god, you are such a cat."

George lightly shoved him away. "Where were you!? I was waiting for like half an hour in the park!"

"Sapnap called me, a package I ordered arrived and it needed to be signed so I just quickly run back and signed it. I thought you would be fine on your own." Dream explained.

"Well, I wasn't." George huffed.

Dream squeezed George's hand, "I love you."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." George stopped walking.

Dream turned around and looked at him, "Why'd you stop?"

"I felt a raindrop."

Dream looked up and saw a huge dark grey cloud. then it started pouring.

"How far away is the house?" George practically yelled because the rain was so loud.

"Five minutes!" Dream shouted back.

George started sprinting toward the house while still holding Dream's hand. Dream almost fell over but caught himself and quickly matched George's speed.

"I'm soaked." George laughed as he entered the house.

Dream closed the door behind him, "That rain came out of nowhere." Dream wheezed.

George shivered, "I need to change."

"You should have a bath too. I don't want you to get sick again." Dream gently moved some of George's wet hair out of his face.

"What about you?" George questioned.

"I'll have a warm cup of hot chocolate or something." He shrugged.

"Why don't you join me."

"What?" Dream asked confused, his face started to heat up.

"Join me in the bath," George said casually as he kicked off his soaking wet shoes.

"A-are you sure?" Dream bit his bottom lip.

"Yeah, it will be no different from being in the hot tub." George reasoned.

"But we won't be wearing-"

George cut him off, "We'll be wearing our bathing suits of course."

Dream blushed even harder, "R-right, of course."

George looked at Dream and smirked, "What? Were you hoping for more?" He teased.

"One day I'll have all of you." Dream whispered back confidently.

George blushed and pushed him back, "Whatever, I'm going to go get changed." He stuck out his tongue and walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.8K 14
lmao as if anyone is gonna see this: forget I ever said that ^ THANK YOU FOR 69K HAHAHAHAHAHA George is part cat. It's how he always has been. Du...
153K 5.3K 26
(He a hybrid of cat and human.. Idfk) George has always kept a secret from the entire world.. that he's a cat boy.... Like actually.. Cat ears.. cat...
27.4K 906 21
READ TWS!! It started off with a simple crush and a simple party. He didn't think anything would come out of- especially not a relationship with his...
123K 3.7K 23
Though he desperately refuses the conformities of modern novel tropes, George acknowledges he's just the same as every book character. A side charact...