[Discontinued..]That's Pogger...

Oleh CocoLena9

STOP POSTING ABOUT AMONG US! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT! MY FRIENDS ON TIKTOK SEND ME MEMES, ON DISCORD IT'S FUCK... Lebih Banyak

Just chilling:chapter 1
Chapter 2:Poggers
Chapter 4: Going out of the house again <3
Chapter 5 : Amusement Park's are Fun
Chapter 6: A date between Bro's
Chapter 7 : OH FUCK THE POG BABY IS SICK
Chapter 8: What da Bosip doin'?
A realllyyy short something lol
Chapter9: FLOATING DUCKS
Mini thing while I finish homework and continue chapter 9
Another mini thing (not MiniShoe๐Ÿ’•)

Chapter 3: Amor knows best

1.8K 52 150
Oleh CocoLena9

This is what happened in the last chapter a bit before the end. I forgot to post that picture-
_____________________________________________

I was bored and wanted to search through his old drawings and my oh my what have we got here.. I i didn't expect Bowaer to be this young lol
____________________________________________
Chapter 3: The Fandom knows best <3

This takes place a few hours later when Bob and Bosip wake up from the couch and everyone is minding their own business 💚
///////////////////////////////////////

3rd person POV

Bob woke up due to the feeling of wanting to play Minecraft.

Boobie(Boob=bob) slowly opened his eyes and looked around trying to remember how and why he fell asleep. Then it hit him like CJ and Ruby hit Ron with that hot blue car. He lifted his head up from bosimps (bosimp=bullshit=bosip) lap and noticed that Bowaer was still there and Bobal had already left.

He then finally noticed that warm feeling on his right hand. He looked up at Bosip and felt that warm feeling again, he wanted to ask Bofo since he's like a dad to everyone, but then he remembered that Amor also exists. He slowly and carefully lifted his upper body up from Bosip's lap and sat down next to him. He looked at his sleeping body and suddenly a thought of those two on the park came into his mind, just sitting on a hill picnicking and holding hands. His eyes widened a bit and he shook his head 'I'm getting even more confused than I am now, I should ask Amor.. after finally defeating the ender dragon in Minecraft!' He stood up and walked one step towards Bowaer and sat down.

"Yo, wanna beat that ugly dragon?" Asked Bob taking his controller. "Yes! I wanna defeat him with You!" Said Bowaer with small sparkles in his eyes. Bob giggled."Poggers! Now lemme just log in and we can start- done!"

💃✨🏃‍♀️💃✨🏃‍♀️💃✨🏃‍♀️💃✨🏃‍♀️💃✨🏃‍♀️💃✨

"BOWAER LOOK BEHIND YOU- AHHH!" "Bob watch out there's an-" I_waswithyourmom_123 fell from a high place

"..." "Bob are you okay?" "........." "Bob?" "THAT MOTHERFU-"

🤬😡😭🤬😡😭🤬😡😭🤬😡😭🤬😡😭🤬😡

Bosip wakes up hearing those beautiful sounds of someone screaming. "Huh?" Asks Bosip himself while rubbing his eyes, he notices that his lap feels rather cold. He shrugged it off and looked down at Bob screaming at the poor TV. Before he could try to call Bob down he heard an Phone ring.

He looked around and saw that it was Bob's phone laying on a little table next to the couch where usually Bowaer and Bobal's cookies where. He took it and saw that familiar profile picture from none other than Amor (it was a picture of him falling down his chair). "Hey Bob, Amor is calling you." Bob laid the controller in the floor and sprinted one step over to Bosip. Then he picked up and went to his room.

"Heyyyy! How is my little Crown shaped mouth creation?" "I'm fine you blue haired sonic wannabe" (no offense to Amor!) "Heh, still angry at me for bringing ya into that game?" "Well Of Funking course!" "No swearing kid" "STOP CENSORING MY FUNKING SENTENCES- FUNK!" He looked back at his phone and later it on the floor and suddenly a holographic Amor was standing infront of him.

"I hate you Amor" "Aww your such a sweet son!" "F- anyway why did you call me that isn't Poggers." "Oh yeah, remember when you wanted to tell me something but suddenly I forgot about your existence and started singing bad romance in my underwear?" "Oh yes, that was such a great thing to do to your 'child', another reason why I hate you"

"Heh, so do you want to tell me? I'm here. Lol" asked Amor as sweet and kind as he wanted. "Yes! I'm just gonna *looks at mirror and does a finger gun pose* done!" He say down on his bed and suddenly everything went black. Bob then felt someone slap his shoulder. He opened his eyes and noticed he was in Amor's room.

"Sorry buddy, was kinda boring not being able to psychically annoy ya" "And that's when I regret talking to ya" Amor rolled his eyes playfully and motioned Bob to sit down on Amor's bed. "So Boob, tell me.. what was the thing ya wanted to tell me?" Amor crossed his legs sitting down on his gamer chair.

Bob breathed in." Well uh.... I kinda or kinda don't need...uh...well... IneedadviceIamfeelingweirdthingsaroundsomeone. (I need advice I am feeling weird things around someone). Amor blinked. "Uh-huh. Let's pretend I understood that. Please say it again, but slower." Bob breathed in. "I am feeling weird things around someone...it's like a warm feeling, it's relaxing and I wanted to ask you for advice..." Amor nodded understandingly. "Yeah buddy, your in love boom"

Bob's eyes widened. He? In love? He's straight as fuck! How? Maybe he's just feeling the wrong thing and it's probably just a homie phase where you start feeling warm cuz it's fucking summer? He honestly didn't know. "Yo bob you k buddy?" "Yeah! Uhh- thanks Amor! I should go now- bye!" Before Amor could say anything he just went right on top of his phone and disappeared. "*sigh, he didn't even say thanks! >:("

{Back at Bob's room}
Bob's POV

That must have been wrong. I can't be gay! Maybe I'm bisexual like Bosip? No! I like woman. I even dated one (he really did tho). I'm exhausted of all that thinking. I'm going to the park... I'll ask Amor if he could send me to that Friday Night Fucking or whatever the name was game. I'll just text him.

~In the chat~

Sonic but chair. .
Online. 📹 📞 :

Amor✔️✔️

What is it dude?

Could you please bring me to that Friday Night whatever game? Please?✔️✔️

Sure dude you alright? Ya kinda sound weird bro no cap.

I'm fine lol anyways thanks bud that's poggers ✔️✔️

3rd person POV:

Bob left WhatsUp(lol) and waited for his phone to suck him into the internet. After like 1 minute Amor found the right code and brought bob into FNF, but he also left him a something in his pocket.

Bob's POV

Finally some time alone outside. I missed this! It's so Poggers to be alone on a nice night outside and get off al if those thoughts and clear your mind... Just need to search for somewhere to sit-

3rd person POV

*THUD* "Fuck- yo you k- Oh LOL hi CJ" "Ouch. Oh hi there Bob! Long time no see buddy, how are ya? How's Bosip and the rest?" "They're fine. I guess. How's your girlfriend...uh Vade right?" "Yup! She's fine she just got a cold and Ruby here wanted to help me since she was alone, because her Boyfriend is on an important Business trip. So yeah we wanted to get some stuff from the medic" "At this time?" "It-it's not crowded a-at this Time o-of the d-day." Said Ruby joining the conversation.

"Poggers! Anyways, You two should then hurry up, or it'll close lol. See ya someday Guys. Oh and Say Vade I said Hello!" "B-bye B-bob." "We will thanks bro and bye ✌️ " Then CJ and Ruby walked into another direction. Bob looked around and finally saw a nice empty bench to sit on. He just sat there and looked up. Then he remembered... Since when can Boder talk-

No really. I just read all the info and stuff abt the characters and noticed that 😭

Should I leave it like that that he can talk? Or just no and give him that holographic-gadget thingy? And I didn't knew that Bowaer's name was Bowaev- I always read Bowaer 😭
Sorry for all those mistakes. So let's continue?
_____________________________________________

With Bosip, Bowaev, Bofo and Bobal (Won't be including Boder until next chapter)

"Where the Fucking Fuck is that Kid" *spray* "FUCK"
*spray* "STOP IT-" "Stop swearing" "FUCK NO-" Bofo uses Water spray. Bobal used giving up. "Fineeeee...isnsisnsisbskwkbsk" "I wonder where he is tho.." said Bosip slightly worried.

"Probably fucking someone-" *splash* *bonk* "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FUCKING BAT FOR-" *splash* "HISSSSSSS" "Oh! Can I also spray him with water? Pleeeaaaseeeeee???" Asked Bowaev out of nowhere. "Sure" Suddenly Bowaevs eyes turned into red eyes and he started chasing Bobal with the sprayer in his hand. "Awwww come on! Don't run Bobal!" "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME-*spray* FUUCCKKK!!!!AHHH-"
"Do you have that on camera?" "Yep, I'll send it to you, Bosip"

*DOOR SOUNDS*

Bosip looked at the door and saw Bob with an old friend of them. Wolfy to be exact. (I don't quite remember her but she has long brown hair and purple(?) ears and clothes) ( I think).
"Heh, didn't knew you still got those moves bro" "I know, I am just so Amazing" "Yeah yeah, oh can I crash here for the night? " Bofo, who heard the conversation joined and said "You can sleep in Bob's room, He'll sleep on the couch."

"WHAT?! WHY ME?!" "Shut up and have some manners." "It's k Bofo, I'll sleep on the couch. No worries, do you have any spare blankets?" Suddenly Bowaev came into the living room and laid an blanket and some pillows on the bed. "Here wolfy! Now you can sleep here. Boder gave me these!" Wolfie's eyes sparkled he was so sweet!

"Awwwwwww come here! Gimme a huuuuggg!" Then they both hugged."I'm sorry to interrupt but it's time to sleep, Come Bowaev let's get you to bed, Bobal go to sleep, you have ten minutes. Bob, Bosip. You can sleep whenever you two want since there's a visitor. Goodnight." Then Bofo, Bowaev and An complaining Bobal went to their own rooms, followed by an forgotten Bobot.

"Lol. Yo bob, could ya borrow me some clothes, I am too lazy to moveee" said Wolfy laying on the couch. "Ye sure." "Sweet!" Then she stood up and gave him a hug. "Lol u still have fluffy hair" "shut up, Do you want to borrow some clothes or not?" "Sorry mom" "fuck you"

Bosip watched Bob and Wolfy walk into Bob's room, he felt a tad bit jealous, but only a little little little bit. "I should sleep, don't want to ruin their fun or bob will kill me." He went to the kitchen and grabbed himself some sushi he hid in a cabinet and went to his room to enjoy it before sleeping.

"Lol since when did your room get so big?" "Since the day your brain decided to go bye bye" Wolfy glared at him and he just laughed. "Aha! Here. This should fit you." Said Bob handing Her an yellow no sleeve shirt and some knee long blue pants "Thanks bro!" "No prob, the bathroom's there on the left third door." "K, oh wanna watch a movie after I change? We can Also ask Bosip if he wants."

"Yeah sure. I'll make some popcorn." Wolfy went into the bathroom to change. Bob decided to also change, when he took his bots off he noticed that something fell out of his right pocket. He picked it up and saw it was a note from Amor. It said;

To: that weird ass blue haired kid that things that he can solve stuff with saying Poggers
From: Your mom (Or dad if you prefer that 😉)

Yo Boob, I know you won't accept it, but I may or may not have bought you and Bosip an apartment for you two to live for a few months. So yeah you two will go there next week. I told Bosip and he said he was ok with it (Spoiler: he actually just asked if he wanted pizza for lunch and Before Bosip could answer Amor said That Bosip doesn't likes pizza and wants sushi and ended up saying'Amor know best my child')

Love,
     Your dad

Bob stared at the letter for a few seconds before realizing that he is gonna live with Bosip for Amor knows how long. He groaned, he wanted to finally have some time with an old friend and now this happens! Suddenly an idea popped up in his small ass brain. He could ask Wolfy if she also wants to live with them. He punched the air and smiled proudly. Then he remembered the movie.

He quickly changed and went to the kitchen and put some popcorn into a microwave and took a bowl from a cabinet while watching the popcorn pop."Dude, Where's the damn remoteeee" whined Wolfy. "Under the couch probably. If not then it's in the bowl on your left. "Thx bro, what movie r we watching?" "Wait a sec-" *Microwave noises*

"Oh yeeaahh, it's movie time!" "I wonder what movies they got, let's see" (see what I did there?)
"It's finally time to watch an good movie with a friend, right Wolfy?" "Totally *munch*" And then they watched the worst movie in their lives.

End of chapter 3

_____________________________________________

2158 words les gooooooooo

Sorry that this is a bit weird I wanted to finish this so badly. And when I had a little break I noticed all the stuff about the characters 😭 so yeah I'm sorry 😭

Anyways have a great day/night/morning!
Bye🏃‍♀️💨

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

212K 7.6K 31
I don't get it. I really don't. I died, I get that much. But waking up in a dark and squishy place, with absolutely NO ROOM to move, I DON'T GET. Let...
20.2K 762 37
this is boyxboy so if you're not comfortable with that, it's cool. just saying that so you'll know. Suicidal shit be happening in here my dudes and d...
338K 11.9K 21
I could see the things that lurk in the shadows I'm not scared since they are now my friends and family. My name is Chris, I was your average 16 year...
776 31 12
Call me Kai. I'm a young,Trans(FtM) adult who has been dealing with being stung by insults from two harpy heads for years now... but then I bump into...