Wrong number (Chris Evans X R...

By A_Loki_Variant

(Chris Evans x Reader) [COMPLETED] y/n works as a photographer in London, with her friend Megan. One night sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (the end)

Chapter 10

3.8K 94 22
By A_Loki_Variant

-I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty hungry too.- said Tom Hiddleston.
-The T.H. squad today decided to be a pain in the ass.- said Chris Hemsworth laughing and putting a hand on Tom's shoulder, who laughed too.
-Ladies, what do you say?- Sebastian asked me and the girls.
-I guess we could go and eat something all together.- said Elisabeth, looking at us and we nodded.
-Yeah, it's not that everyday you can eat with superheros.- Megan said jokingly.
-I love your excitement.- Aaron told her and she blushed. 
-Alright, so who's coming in the car with me?- Chris asked.
-Definitely not me. Last time I threw up.- Scarlett laughed at the memory. 
-C'mon I'm not that bad as a driver. y/n? Megan?- Chris asked us.
-It works for us.- me and Megan answered. 
-Can I come too, man?- Aaron asked.
-Of course.- he replied.
After a few minutes of organisation, we had decided who was in whose car.
Chris sat in the driver seat, I was in the passenger seat, while Megan and Aaron were behind. 
They had bonded almost immediately and now they were talking about Quicksilver in the films and comics. 
-Thank you, Chris. For doing all this for us. I own you a lot.- I smiled at him, putting my hand on his arm.
-You're welcome and don't worry, I like seeing your smile.- he said, and I can swear I saw him blushing.
-By the way, where are we going?- Megan asked as her head peeked, between me and Chris. 
-Let's say we have reserved a little room in a restaurant, so no-one will take photos or disturb us while we eat.- he explained.
-The tickets and the restaurant? Chris I'm seriously gonna get in debt to you my whole life.- Megan said.
-Don't worry Meg.- Chris smiled amused, stopping the car in front of a restaurant. 
We got out of the car and, reached the others, we walked into the restaurant. 
-When will you fly back to the USA?- Megan asked them, while we ate. 
-Tomorrow morning around 8 am. We'd ask you to accompany us but with all the paparazzi it will be a mess and we don't want you two to feel uncomfortable.- Aaron told her, giving her a smile. 
We finished our lunch then we drove back to where the others' cars were. 
We were saying bye to each other, when Megan came to me.
-Me and Aaron are going to my place to see Age of Ultron and to talk a little.- she said. 
-Third drawer of the nightstand, Meg, don't forget it.- I smiled mischievously, making her blush. 
-y/n, oh god. Stop.- she said, looking at him when she got what I meant. 
-I'm just remembering you.- I said, shrugging and laughing. 
-Hey Meg, ready to go?- he asked her, approaching us. 
-Yeah, I'm ready. See you tomorrow y/n.- she smiled at me. 
-It was a pleasure to meet you, y/n.- Aaron told me -I had fun today.- 
-It was a pleasure for me too, Aaron.- I smiled at him. 
They greeted everyone, then left. 
-I can tell he likes her.- Chris smiled.
-It's years that she have a crush him, so for her it's a dream come true.- I said -Don't tell her that I told you or she'll kill me.- 
-We won't, don't worry.- Scarlett smiled. 
-I should go and call my...my therapist.- Sebastian said, a little embarrassed, checking his phone. 
-It's okay man, go on.- Anthony said, patting his shoulder. 
-Yeah, don't worry Seb.- Chris told him. 
-Mental health first of all.- Holland smiled. 
-Yeah, we don't want you to end up like Wanda.- Elizabeth told him, jokingly. 
-Or like Bucky.- I added -He really need a therapist too.- 
-You're right. I don't want my parents to get killed by the Winter Soldier in real life.- Robert commented. 
-Yeah, I guess. Thanks guys. I'll see you later.- he smiled -I'm pretty happy that I met you, y/n. If you tell me your Instagram I'll follow you.- he said. 
-Yeah, it's y/n.y/l/n, easy.- I said.
-What is Megan's?- Scarlett asked. 
-It's megan_davis. I'm sure she'll freak out.- I chuckled. 
-Alright then, I'll go. Bye everyone.- Sebastian said, waving. 
-Bye Seb.- We said in chorus. 
-Bye Sebastian.- Mackie said, making me giggle, remember that interview. 
-I should go too, actually. My husband is calling.- Scarlett said, watching her phone. 
-I'm going to call my daughters.- Robert said. 
-Then I'll come back to my flat.- I said -It was a pleasure meeting you, really. Thanks again for the amazing day.- I smiled at them. 
-The same is for us.- Hemsworth said, with his loud voice.
-You and Megan are really funny and enjoyable to talk to.- Hiddleston smiled.
-It was lovely to meet you and Megan.- Elizabeth hugged me. 
-Thanks Lizzie.- I smiled. 
-We'll definitely let you know if we are here in London.- Scarlett hugged me.
-Let me accompany you. I don't have anything to do or anyone to call.- Chris said. 
-Alright then. Let's go. Bye guys.- 
-Bye y/n.- they said, as me and Chris walked out. 
We walked to his car and got in. 
-I was thinking...- Chris said -Tomorrow I'll leave and I don't know where I'll come back so...wanna go for an ice-cream?- he asked, turning to me smiling -C'mon, we won't see each other for who knows how long.- he said. 
-Chris, I don't know. What about the paparazzi and the journalist?- I asked. 
-Nobody will see us. I'll give you a pair of sunglasses.- he said, taking a pair from the car dashboard and handing them to me.
-Are you sure about it?- I asked. 
-Yep. Absolutely. So what do you say?- he smiled, hopefully. 
-Alright then. Let's go, Chris.- I smiled, putting on the sunglasses. 
-This is gonna be amazing.- he smiled, turning on his car. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 2.2K 14
A story about a young woman who falls for a guy, she probably shouldn't. Adult content and rated R. I hope you enjoy this story of. I would apprecia...
434K 8.6K 44
Molly is an 18 year old girl who meets Chris Evans at a movie premier for his latest Avengers film. Despite the age difference, they fall in love. Ho...
147K 2.7K 28
Please bare in mind I wrote this when I was 14/15 so there is gonna be bad writing, cringe scenes and poor flow 😂😂 In this Sebastian is 28/29 and M...
24.6K 590 53
Landing in Boston, Chris is finally home after filming in Atlanta for so long. On his way to his Ma's home, he finds himself scrolling on Twitter wi...