Only you | ji changmin x choi...

By HanChan4

When the top student suddenly needs to teach the famous playboy in their school. Choi yena, a well known top... More

characters
part 1
part 2
Part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
Part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
Part 11
part 12
part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 36
Not an update
YENA SOLO DEBUT

Part 35

72 4 0
By HanChan4

Yena's POV

" Yah , why we need to go to my house ? " I asked the girls. Is there anything they keep secret from me? " Why? You don't like if we go to your house huh? " Eunbi unnie said to me. " It's not like that. It just I feel you guys acting weird today. " I replied to her. " Stop talking nonsense unnie. " Yujin said to me. " Yah, I'm not talking nonsense. I really think you guys weird. " I defend myself. " Stop talking and walk faster. " Sakura unnie said to both of us. " And Yena are you already told your mom that we want to go to your house? " Sakura unnie asked me. " Yes unnie , I already told her and she really happy that you guys come over. " I said to her. I know why my mom happy , it's all because my brother and father always busy at work and rarely eat with us. That's why she happy to have more people to eat with. " I glad she say that. I just don't want to bother your mom. " Sakura unnie said. " Aniya unnie , she really like if you guys come over to my house. " I replied to her.

After a few minutes walking finally we arrive at my house. " Omma , I'm back with my friends. " I said to my mom as I open the front door. " Welcome back. Hello girls, it's been a long time since I meet you. " My mom said to my friends. " Hello aunty. " Each of my friends replied to her. " Come in come in. " My mom said and make a way for the girls to come in. Me and my friends went to the living room and sit there while my mom went to the kitchen. I follow my mom to the kitchen to take some drinks. " Yah , call your friends to eat. " My mom said to me as I drink water. " Arrasso arrasso. " I said to my mom before went back to the living room. " Guys , my mom invite you guys to eat. " I said to them. The girls stand up and went to the dining table. " Omma , let's me help you. " I said to my mom and take the thing from her. All the girls also help me to serve the food. " Thanks girls foe helping me. Now let's we eat. " My mom said to all of us. " Yah , don't act like you guys first time here. " I said to my friends. All of us laugh because of my word.

After lunch , the girls went to my room. " Yah , why exactly the reason you guys come here ? " I asked my friends as I see they busy looking for an outfit. " Actually we come here because we want to take you somewhere ." Chaeyeon said to me . " Take me where??" I asked them. " We won't tell you now  , but you need to get ready and change your clothes. " Hitomi said to me.
'where actually they want to take me? ' I wonder in my mind. " Unnie , take this and change into it. " Hitomi give to me my blue dress. I take the dress from her and asked them. "Am I the only one who need to change?"  " Aniya , we all will change our clothes but you need to be the first one getting ready. " Eunbi unnie said to me. " Arrasso. " I said to them before went to bathroom to change my clothes. I went out from bathroom and walked towards my friends. " Okay perfect now , Chaeyeon it's your turn to make up her. " Eunbi unnie said to Chaeyeon. " Girls go and get ready now. " Eunbi said to the other. Some of the girl go to the nearest room to change their clothes.

" Yah , you really don't want to tell me anything??" I asked Chaeyeon as she fixing my makeup. " I won't tell you anything. Okay done "She said before put all the make up to where they belong. " I need to get ready now. Bye. " Chaeyeon said to me before went to the bathroom. I can see some of the girls already done. " Yah , I want to go downstairs. " I said to them. " Me too. " Chaewon said. Two of us went downstairs to the living room. " Where are you guys going wearing like this? " My mom asked us as we sit at the couch. " Aunty , we want to take Yena to the park. Can we aunty? " Chaewon asked my mom. " Of course you can , if you guys not come or asked her out , she will always be at her room and study. " My said  her. " That's why she is our top student aunty . " Chaewon replied to my mom. " That's true. I'm so proud of her. " My mom said. " Guys , don't act like I'm here. " I intrupted their conversation. " Why are you guys laughing? " I asked two of them because I confused why they laugh. " You look funny when you make that face. " Chaewon said to me and my mom agree with her words. " Hey , come on. I'm not making any face okay. " I said to her . " Arrasso arrasso. Mianhae. ". Chaewon said to me and hug me.

After a few minutes , the others girls coke down from my room. " Yah , why so late? Now we only have 30 minutes to go there. " Chaewon said to them, " Relax , I'm sure that we will arrive there before 5:45." Sakura unnie said to her. "Okay guys , let's go now. Aunty can we take your daughter out? I promise to sent her home before 8 pm" Eunbi unnie said to my mom ." Of course you can. I trust you all, don't worry just take her out." My mom replied to Eunbi unnie. " Omma , why did I think that you chase me out ?" I asked my mom ." It's not like that. i just don't want you to be in your room all day long. Atleast you can be happy when you go out with your friends." My mom said to me . "Arrasso omma, I will go now." I said to her before went out with my friends ."Bye bye aunty" Hyewon and the girls said to my mom. 

" Yah , where are we going ?" I asked the girls. "Just wait till we arrive there Yena." Sakura unnie said to me. We all walked towards the park , I wonder what actually they want to do. After a few minutes walking we reached at the park. " Yah ,we almost reach there. " I heard one of the girls calling someone. " Guys , we already here. Now tell me why you guys bring me here? "  I asked my friends but no one answer my question. " Seriously guys?  " I said to them. " Unnie , just wait for awhile and I'm sure you will surprise. " Yuri said to me. " Arrasso arrasso. " I replied to her. " Guys , let's go there. " Chaewon said and pointing to the other side of the park. " Yah ,so far and I'm wearing this dress while you guys wear a pants. " I whines. " Unnie , it's not that far. " Chaewon said to me and start walking. We all follow her to the place that she just pointed.

From a far , I see a group of boys waiting there. " Yah , isn't that The Boyz? " I asked Wonyoung. " Yes unnie. That's The Boyz." She replied to me and fixing my hair a bit. " What are they doing here? " I asked her  again. "Mollayo unnie. " Wonyoung replied to me. We continue walked towards The Boyz. " Yah ,why are we here?" I asked Chaeyeon. " I don't know unnie. Only Chaewon know about this." Chaeyeon answered my question. We  walked closer to the boys and I can see one of The Boyz member waiting at the middle but I can't see who. ' I think one of The Boyz member want to confess to my friends' I said to myself. Suddenly Chaewon pushed me to the middle infront of the member of The Boyz. " Yah , what are you doing? " I whisper-yelling at Chaewon. " Thanks me later." She said and wink at me. The person who standing in front of me turned his back and to my surprise the person is actually Changmin. I can see he holding a bouquet of flowers. ' what is actually happen here?' I wonder. " Yena- yah" I looked at Changmin who calling my name , he smiled at me as I looking at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 2.3K 22
What happens when the cute new fairy student meets the playboy incubus? Disclaimer this story goes really fast.
119K 5.1K 42
"Why am I feeling this way?" Date Started:03/21/20 Date Ended:05/22/20 Highest Ranking(s) #1 - izone #1 - yulyen #1 - yena #1 - annyeongz #1 - 2kim #...
2.1K 178 47
Choi Yeonjun, a trainee at BigHit Entertainment is sulking after the company always finds one thing to criticize him for during their monthly evaluat...
78.6K 3.4K 18
Yuri has been bullied all her life to the point that she doesn't even bother to defend herself anymore. She accepted being bullied into her system; i...