Intertwined Souls (JiTzu)

By 4four4four4

Park Jihyo and Chou Tzuyu are two people who are different yet the same in many ways. They both live with a p... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue

Chapter 30

516 31 52
By 4four4four4

Tuesday Evening: 6:00 P.M

3rd Person POV

Jihyo told everyone about the letter from her father during their lunch break. Everyone tried reassuring Jihyo, but all of their words essentially fell on deaf ears. Even Tzuyu's attempts were failures. Tzuyu was able to convince Jihyo to stay at work as it was not safe for Jihyo to go home alone under the current threat. She constantly came out to the front-of-house to check on Jihyo's condition.

The end of day came rather quickly. Nayeon and Jeongyeon excused Jihyo and Tzuyu from the daily cleanup so that Tzuyu could bring Jihyo home as quickly as possible. Jihyo ended up rushing to the washroom and sitting in the bathtub. Tzuyu rushed behind Jihyo and was surprised when she saw that Jihyo had buried her face in her knees which she was hugging closely to her body.

"Ji-Ji?" Tzuyu asked as she approached and sat down beside the bathtub, "Can you look at me please?" she asked softly.

Jihyo lifted her head and weakly looked Tzuyu in the eyes. Tzuyu instantly read every emotion behind Jihyo's eyes. She reached over the bathtub rim and pulled Jihyo into a hug. Jihyo started sobbing as she wrapped her arms Tzuyu. Tzuyu started rubbing Jihyo's back and whispering reassuring words.

"Would you like to talk about what you are feeling right now?" Tzuyu asked softly as she kissed the side of Jihyo's head.

"I am terrified," Jihyo sobbed, "This whole time I thought my father was just an abusive alcoholic," she explained before her body started to shake, "But it turns out that he was using me for his sick vile pleasure. What would have happened if I didn't escape him? Would he have gotten his way with me? Would he... have violated me?"

Tzuyu held back her tears as the gravity of Jihyo's words hit her. She did not want to imagine the alternate present that Jihyo spoke of. It hurt her to no end to see how one letter detailing the sick mind of a predator affected her girlfriend.

Tzuyu slowly broke away from the hug and held onto Jihyo's shoulders to support her, "Ji-Ji, can we move to our bed? It will be more comfortable, and you won't get sick if you fall asleep."

Jihyo shook her head as she looked down at her shaking hands, "I-I-I can't. My body refuses to move. It's almost as if it finds this bathtub as a safe space. I don't get it."

Tzuyu looked at Jihyo with worried eyes, "Is there... something I can do?"

Jihyo shook her head, "You are already doing enough. It's just... I don't know," she said before sobbing again, "I am too terrified to move. I-I-I don't know what to do."

Tzuyu leaned forward to place a kiss on Jihyo's forehead before wiping the falling tears from Jihyo's eyes, "It's okay. You don't have to know. Can you wait here for a moment while I go make a call?" she asked, getting a meek nod in reply.

Tzuyu left the washroom and pulled out her phone. She called her mother who instantly picked up. She explained the situation at hand to her mother who listened attentively. Tzuyu's mother said she will head over right away before hanging up.

Minutes later, Tzuyu's mother arrived. Tzuyu quickly brought her mother to the washroom where Jihyo was still sitting in the bathtub, head buried in knees. Tzuyu's mother entered and sat down beside the bathtub. She gently caressed Jihyo's head.

"M-m-mom?" Jihyo asked as she looked up.

Tzuyu's mother nodded her head, "Yeah. Do you mind telling me what happened?" she asked with a motherly smile.

Jihyo started explaining everything that happened. Tzuyu's mother listened without saying a word as she slowly pulled Jihyo into a hug. Jihyo's body started shaking but felt a weird weight lifted off of her chest. The way Tzuyu's mother embraced her showed a motherly love that soothed her heart.

"I know you have a lot to process, but I can guarantee that both Tzuyu and me will be here for you," Tzuyu's mother softly spoke as she broke away from the hug, "Is there something that you would like to eat right now?"

"Can I get some chicken and hot chocolate?" Jihyo asked with a sniffle.

Tzuyu's mother playfully booped Jihyo's nose, causing the younger woman to giggle, "Anything for my future daughter-in-law. But first, how about we get you into bed?"

Jihyo nodded before finally being able to stand up. Tzuyu's mother helped her back to her bedroom and into bed. Gucci, who had been asleep this whole time, finally woke up. He sensed that Jihyo was feeling down and followed the two women into the room. Jihyo chuckled before picking up Gucci and putting him on the top of the bed and sitting down. She played with Gucci as Tzuyu's mother left the room.

"Thank you so much mom," Tzuyu said as she walked to the kitchen with her mother.

Tzuyu's mother smiled, "Anything for my favourite daughter."

Tzuyu chuckled, "You only have one daughter though."

Tzuyu's mother shook her head, "I have two: you and Jihyo."

"Yah! Are you saying that Ji-Ji could become your favourite over me?" Tzuyu asked with a pout.

Tzuyu's mother ruffled Tzuyu's hair, much to the complaint of her daughter, "I am just messing with you. You will always be my favourite, but I will always love Jihyo as much as I love you."

Tzuyu smiled widely, "I am happy to hear you say that," she replied before frowning, "But now I have to figure out this situation with Ji-Ji's father."

Tzuyu's mother placed a hand on her daughter's shoulder, "I am going to contact a few people I know through the community centre. They will hopefully be able to help, but I can't guarantee anything. This man seems elusive if no one has been able to find him yet. I will also come meet up with you two at the end of the day to walk you two to wherever you need to go."

Tzuyu hugged her mother and buried herself into her mother's chest, "Honestly, thank you, mom. I am glad that we were able to reconcile."

Tzuyu's mother smiled warmly. She was reminded of when Tzuyu was still a child. Tzuyu would often hug her leg and hide behind her. The first time Tzuyu met Jihyo, she hid behind her mother. Her mother pulled Tzuyu off of her leg and moved her in front of her. Jihyo grabbed Tzuyu's hand and started running away. It was a very fond memory for Tzuyu's mother as that was when, without anyone knowing at the time, when the two of them truly started building their relationship.

Tzuyu let go of her mother to allow her to start cooking. Tzuyu's mother finished cooking and told Tzuyu to go get Jihyo. Tzuyu went back to her room to find Jihyo still happily playing with Gucci. She knocked on the doorframe to get both of their attention before telling Jihyo that it was time to eat.

Jihyo picked up Gucci before walking out of the room with Tzuyu. Tzuyu went to get some food for Gucci as Jihyo put Gucci down beside the dining table. Tzuyu's mother had already laid out the food. Everyone sat down and started eating.

The dinner was pleasant as Tzuyu's mother brought up some past memories of Jihyo and Tzuyu playing as kids. Much to Jihyo's dismay, there were some embarrassing stories of her own. Tzuyu enjoyed the way Jihyo reacted to the stories as it almost felt a little bit like playful revenge for Jihyo enjoying her embarrassing stories.

The dinner ended and Jihyo and Tzuyu washed the dishes. They once again offered the spare bedroom to Tzuyu's mother as it was getting late. The three women did their routines, with Gucci already having fallen asleep during the dinner, before retreating to their rooms.

Tzuyu pulled Jihyo into her embrace as the two of them cuddled. She whispered supportive words as she reassured Jihyo that she was going to be by her side no matter what. Jihyo smiled as she nuzzled closer to Tzuyu. She loved how much love and support both Tzuyu and her mother was giving her. Tzuyu's mother reminded her very much of her late mother who was always caring and loving, while Tzuyu gave her life meaning. She vowed to herself that she would do anything to protect these two women.

Wednesday Afternoon: 1:00 P.M

Jihyo and Tzuyu were having lunch together at the restaurant. Tzuyu had noticed that Jihyo was still looking a little down this morning. She did not want to pry too much as it was obvious that Jihyo just wanted some time, but it was now obvious that Jihyo wanted the opposite.

Jihyo was looking down at her food, poking at it. Tzuyu asked Jihyo what was on the older woman's mind. Jihyo looked up, and Tzuyu instantly knew what Jihyo wanted to say without hearing the words. Tzuyu pulled Jihyo into a hug where Jihyo instantly started sniffling.

Jihyo explained that although both Tzuyu and her mother made her feel a lot better last night, it was impossible for her to not feel anxious. Her father had become a dangerous man and it terrified her thinking of what could become of everyone around her, especially Tzuyu. She still had the resolve to protect this happiness, but the letter from yesterday showed the true intent of her father. If anything, she should be more terrified for herself than the others. Her father only wants her and will not hurt anyone else so long as they do not get in his way.

Tzuyu reassured Jihyo that she was not alone and that she had everyone's support behind her. Jihyo reasoned that it would be safer if everyone else stayed out of this situation. Tzuyu shook her head and retorted that everyone would risk everything to keep Jihyo safe. She would sacrifice herself if need be as Jihyo had given her a second lease on life and was indebted to her.

Jihyo was shocked by Tzuyu's words and started crying. She hated the concept of Tzuyu sacrificing herself for her. In fact, it reminded her of the time when Tzuyu overdosed, and she was scared that she had lost the love of her life. She would rather follow Tzuyu than live a life without her.

Tzuyu felt a pang in her chest as she realized that she had gone too far with her support. She quickly apologized and kissed Jihyo on the top of her head. Jihyo broke away from the hug and looked into Tzuyu's eyes. She shook her head and said that she would like to never think about her life without Tzuyu. She cherishes everything they have gone through and their relationship together. That a life of suffering together was far better than life without Tzuyu.

Tzuyu smiled as she wiped the tears from Jihyo's eyes. She reciprocated Jihyo's feelings, causing Jihyo to smile. Jihyo caressed Tzuyu's cheek as she sniffled. She leaned forward and locked their lips together. The kiss was gentle and full of emotions as they reminded each other of how much the other means to them.

The two of them broke away from the kiss and whispered a short "I love you" before continuing their lunch. They decided to pull up the camera feed to watch Gucci playing. Gucci perked up his head when he heard Tzuyu's voice. He barked and ran towards the door before coming back looking a little confused. He barked again before deciding to go to sleep. Jihyo and Tzuyu giggled as they decided to buy another device so that Gucci could see them as well.

Jihyo went back to work after lunch ended. She gave Tzuyu a quick peck on the lips, putting smiles on both of their faces. She waited on some tables as customers came and went. She took a quick water break before being called into Nayeon and Jeongyeon's office.

Jihyo walked into the office to find Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Tzuyu already seated. She sat down beside Tzuyu before Nayeon placed an envelope in front of her. Jeongyeon explained that this was addressed to Jihyo with no return address. Nayeon suspected that it was from Jihyo's father and wanted to offer Jeongyeon and her presence if she decides to open it.

Jihyo took a deep breath before shakingly picking up the envelope with one hand. Tzuyu intertwined their hands together. Jihyo looked towards Tzuyu who was giving her a supportive smile. She really did not want to open the envelope as it was clearly from her father, but she knew that it was important she did so that they could all gain information.

Jihyo took one more deep breath before opening the envelope. She slowly took out the contents and placed it on the table. There were several pictures of both Jihyo and Tzuyu together. They seemed to have been taken recently. The shocking part was that Jihyo was circled in all of them while Tzuyu was crossed out.

"I am coming to get you," Jihyo read on the back of one of the photos.

---TWICE---

A/N: Hello everyone! I am back with another update! I love how much love and support both Tzuyu and her mother are showing Jihyo. Especially Jihyo's mother. This really shows how dedicated she is to repenting for her past failures. If only Jihyo's father didn't have to go an ruin these wholesome moments. He better not mess with them as there is an army behind them at the ready. Anyways, until next time, thank you for the support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 1.1K 32
Minatozaki have fallen in love to her Friend's Cousin named Chou Tzuyu but this girl is straight and already have boyfriend, what will she do? Will C...
25.7K 620 7
Chaeyoung is a careless woman who happen to meet a love in unexpected place, unexpected time and unexpected situation. What will she do to make Mina...
59.9K 1.9K 8
A sweet fanfiction of my favorite ship Mina and Chaeyeong, also known as Michaeng! Enjoy ~
3K 94 5
Sana is madly in love with Momo. Momo just got a boyfriend. What could possible go wrong?